04.

Ariana Colemon

Ariana Colemon

I was sitting in study hall by myself studying for a test. I never realized how much I'd appreciate some girl friends at school. I get lonely, wolf goes here but he in class or not on campus at all.

I saw Maurice sitting at a table by himself and I went over to speak to him. "Hey Maurice" I smiled.

"Hey." He said dryly. "Wassup with you?" I asked skeptically.

"You think your boyfriend want you talking to me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes "He'll he fine. We can be friends right?"

He shrugged "If it's okay with Wolf." I chuckled "Your more worried about him than I am."

He put his hands up in defense "I ain't tryna cross no boundaries. I don't want no problems with wolf." He confessed.

"You scared of him?" I asked while raising a eyebrow. He stared at me "I'm not saying that but he not that type a nigga I wanna cross over his girl."

"Mhmm" I smiled. "Okay. Well I bet he'd appreciate that. I'll be sure to ask his permission and get back to you." I said half serious, half sarcastically.

"You do that." He laughed as he got up from the table. I playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Bye friend" I waved.

He turned back and shook his head "Goodbye Ariana." I laughed and continued studying.

Who said ex's can't be friends with no strings attached. I believe me and Maurice both have enough self control not to do anything.

After my classes were done I drove over to Melody's house. "Where my baby?" I asked soon as I walked in.

She rolled her yes "Taylour is playing with Armani." She closed the door.

"So wolf over here?" I asked looking around. "Yea ain't he tell you. He watching Armani this weekend"

"Yea. That slipped my mind." I smiled. "Wolf" I yelled. "Babe" I yelled again.

"I'm in here babygirl" He yelled from another room, I walked into the room and he was playing with Armani.

"Hey Tay Tay." I kissed his cheek. "Hi Ari" He smiled.

"Mani." I held my hands out for her. She shook her head "Damn Mani that's messed up" Melody laughed.

"Right. Hurting feelings and shit" Wolf added. "Hey babe" I pecked Wolfs lips.