The Donatello Twins (Book two...

By mizzmartinez

(18+ only please. Thanks!) ? STRONG LANGUAGE!!! If you haven't read my first book My Mafioso I suggest you... More

A New boss
Racing
House party
Not An Update
Got a problem??
San Francisco
Cao Clan
Day with Enzo
Followed
What a joke
Breakfast ;)
Surprise
Dont get it twisted
Angelo
Changes
Not an update
Beach day
Her hubby
You Changed
My outlet
A Gangster
Helping me forget
Unpaid debt
Add me!! (Not an update)
The docks
A team
Bella's past
Flashback
Birthday party
Not An Update!! Please Read!!!
That all you got?!
Putting an end to it all
Finally free to be happy
At last
Trouble
Going home
Messed with the devil
Hail Mary
Getting info
Dealing with it

Clubbing

18.4K 595 118
By mizzmartinez

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!

Isabella's POV

When I ran up to get ready it was already 6 so I knew Niko would be leaving soon. I took a shower and threw on a robe. If I knew Niko I knew he was going to try and say bye and tell me not to leave the house. On cue someone knocked on my door.

I opened it and Niko looked me up and down. I knew what I was doing opening the door in this small silky robe.

"Yesss." I asked smiling.
"I'm leaving for a few hours. I expect you to stay in the house."
"Yea. I know. I'm just getting ready for bed."
"I'm serious Bella." He sounded serious but I didn't give a fuck.
"I knowwww." I smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder.

He eventually left and Luca watched to make sure Niko was really going. Then he texted me and Sav. We were juiced for our night out.

Us girls finished getting ready and came downstairs. I was wearing a sheer dress with crystals on it that I had just bought today and I did a smokey eye. My hair was teased and pulled back into a low ponytail. I even wore my pearl earrings my mom gave me.

Sav was in a cute black sheer shirt with a black bra underneath and a pink skirt to top it off. Her makeup was a light pink cute crease and a maroon matte lip. She looked hawtttt!!!

"Yassss bitch!!!" I said as she came down the steps.

She smiled and Luca came down too. He looked handsome as well. He has a white button up with a blazer over top and some jeans he wore his glasses too. I swear this family is fucking beautiful.

"Let's go!" I said grabbing my car keys.

We all got in and of course Luca refused to sit in back so Sav was stuck back there. We left and headed to the club. We were so amped to get out.

We pulled up to the club and it was littttt! You could hear the music blasting from out front. I pulled up out front and handed the valet my keys. I told the kid be careful with my shit because it was my baby.

We went inside and the club was out of control but that's exactly how we liked it. Us three went to get a few drinks from the bar. Me and Sav ended up pounding three shots each but Luca only took a few because someone had to eventually drive us home.

Before we knew it Sav and I were buzzed AF so we went out to the dance floor when Taste by Tyga ft.offset came on.

(^Bella and Sav were like^)

(^Luca was like^)

We were just dancing around when some guy came up to us and asked me to dance.
"Wanna dance beautiful?"
"Sure just one tho cuz I'm here with my girl"
"Cool" he smiled

We started to dance and we were grinding like crazy. My back was to him and I could feel him bending me over while I shook my ass. Then I turned around to face him and jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. We were grinding while he held me up.

As we danced I felt someone grab me by my waist and snatch me off the guy.
"What the fuck!" I yelled

After I yelled I looked behind me and Niko was the one holding me. What in the fuck?! How did he know I was here??

"What are you doing Niko?!"
"We're going home now!"
"Your not my man! You can't control me!" I screamed as he pulled me out of the club.

I saw my car driving by and noticed one of the soldiers were in it.
"Where's Sav and Luca?!" I yelled at him.

He wouldn't answer me.
"I asked you a fucking questions!"
He opened the door to one of the black SUV's and motioned for me to get in.

I wasn't happy about it but I did as I was told. Plus I didn't have any other way home.
"I said where is sav! And fucking Luca!"
"On their way home." He said.
"I fucking hate you!" I was mad. Plus he killed my buzz so it pissed me off even more that I was sober now.

We got home and Niko tried to walk off to his room. Oh no he's not fucking getting away with this bullshit!

I tore off my heels and ran up the stairs after him. He walked in his room door and tried to close it but I swung that shit right the fuck open.

"Why do you do this? Why can't I have fun?!?!"
"Bella I'm not doing this tonight. Get out." He said calmly while taking off his tie and unbuttoning his shirt walking into his walk in closet.
"No! We definitely are doing this tonight!! right the fuck now to be exact! Come back out here!" I yelled at him.

Niko came back out in his gray sweats and a white shirt. He had his arms crossed over his chest and I couldn't help but the stare at his muscles and made my way down to his dick print. Fuck.

I got right up to him and said "why do you act so controlling over me?! And don't say it's because your supposed to protect me! Tell my the truth."

I could feel him getting angry but I still stayed right up on him. Then he said it.
"Because I want you!! So your mine!!!"

I was still mad but I couldn't help myself because I wanted him too. I threw my arms around his neck while he grabbed my head and we pulled each other in. Our lips landed crashed and we couldn't control ourselves.

He started to rip off my small dress and I lifted his shirt off of his body. I could feel the heat between my legs growing. And I felt his dick getting hard.

We were kissing uncontrollably I was eventually in my panties and he lifted me up and slammed me into the wall. I didn't care tho because I'm the type that likes it rough. I moaned when he threw me against the wall and he kissed down my neck.

I held onto him as he reached around me and unhooked my bra letting my breasts free. He started to suck and kiss my nipples. I felt my panties getting wet. I knew he felt my wetness on his stomach as he held me up .

He ripped my thin panties off of my body so I was completely naked. He took me to his bed and threw me down.

Niko quickly lifted my legs and dove his face between my thighs and kissed down till he reached my sex. He didn't waste time. He licked my lips and entered my slit.

I couldn't stop moaning and I felt like I was close. He put a finger inside me and pumped in and out. Then he added another and curled them inside of me causing me to lose control. I came on his face and he licked it up.

"Now I'm gunna fuck you Bella." He growled.
"Fuck me hard Niko." I moaned.

He reached for a condom and took his sweats and boxers off. He had the condom on so quick I couldn't even blink.

He was between my legs fast and slammed into me. He was definitely rough but like I said that's how I like it. Every time he pounded into me I moaned and scratched his back.

He grabbed my hair and gripped it which made me gush with wetness.
"Next time you don't fucking listen I'm gunna fuck you till you can't walk!" He growled. "Do you fucking understand?!"
"Yes." I moaned.
"Yes what Bella?!"
"Yes sir!" I screamed as I came again.

Just as I finished he did too. Fuck this man and his big dick was gunna be the end of me. I can't get enough. I have to make him mine.

I thought to myself 'he fucking belongs to me'. I dare a bitch try and take him.

Damnnnn how did u guys like this one?? It was about damn time they fucked!!! Looks like she chose Niko over Enzo's player ass thank god right 🤣 Lol please comment and vote
XoXo
(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2.1K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
102K 3.2K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
755K 23.2K 63
BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT MATURE SCENES) Kiara Cambridge is a norm...