The Twin Alpha's (Editing)

By Zuni_Inola

~ The power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.~ Jimi Hendrix Tessa isn't your av... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Authors Note
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
⚠Warning ⚠
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirdteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Not A Chapter
Authors Note
Update
Update (MIA)
Authors Note ⚠️

Author's Note

1.9K 30 3
By Zuni_Inola

Sorry everyone for not being active, I do apologize the reason to my absence is because i'm trying my best to open up my own little business website so I can at least run a business and have time writing but as of right things is not going my way. I just want everyone to know as to why I haven't been writing and again I apologize, I will start back writing once I at least have my business up and running. You can contact me on here or either on Kik and I'll try my best to contact you back.

Kik: Queen_Of_LIfe16

Skype:Brezzy16

Feel Free to contact me!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
1.2M 34.2K 35
When you live your life in fear how will you turn out? Jillian Sadem might be an Alpha's daughter, but social anxiety runs her life. She always look...
57.8K 1.1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
206K 7.1K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...