BTS Crack Imagines

By sundaewon

BTS x Reader imagines, but on crack. Creativity: 10/10 Artistic: Hecc yeAH Cringe Factor: 10000/10 More

Driving Instructor
Agust D: A Suga Complex
Stabbed in the Dark
Koreaboo
Butterfly
BigHit
Lamp Post
Diabetes
iQWuz7s
Starstruck
Smelling the Roses
To all the Oppas I've Saranged Before

Mugged

151 10 2
By sundaewon

Dedicated to bobataejin

Y/n was an English teacher in Korea. Her students, she decided, were unappreciative rats who didn't even bother to get her gift on teacher appreciation week.

She decided to get herself a gift, stopping by at the local porcelain shop.

Y/n came out with a plain, white mug, with "Best Teacher Ever" written on it.

She would have preferred the fancier variety, but it was a whole whopping $2.00 difference, and no way was she gonna spend that kind of money.

Proud of her cup, which obviously was an official award, Y/n was making her way downtown, walking fast, faces passing; she was homebound.

Until they weren't.

The world stopped and Y/n felt her life crumble at her very feet.

She had dropped her mug when some nitwit bumped into her.

As if she was blessed by Jesus himself, Y/n somehow managed to catch her mug, which was a $3.00 investment.

"Oops, sorry about that." The man who ran into her apologized, taking the mug from Y/n's trembling hands.

Oh. My. God

It was Kim Namjoon from BTS!1!!1!1!1!1!1!!1

Y/n, still flustered, managed to meet him eye to eye.

"They don't call me the God of Destruction for nothing." Namjoon chuckled, throwing Y/n's brand new mug onto the pavement. He watched it, making sure it shattered, before stepping on Y/n's toes.

He apologized once again and left.

Y/n was traumatized and never again bought a mug.

Ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.1K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
84.7K 2.5K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...