BTS Crack Imagines

By sundaewon

BTS x Reader imagines, but on crack. Creativity: 10/10 Artistic: Hecc yeAH Cringe Factor: 10000/10 More

Driving Instructor
Agust D: A Suga Complex
Mugged
Koreaboo
Butterfly
BigHit
Lamp Post
Diabetes
iQWuz7s
Starstruck
Smelling the Roses
To all the Oppas I've Saranged Before

Stabbed in the Dark

184 9 2
By sundaewon

Dedicated to yagirlrachh

It was a dark, rainy night and Y/n had just gotten off of work. Because of her job keeping her there until 2:00 AM, the buses had stopped running, forcing Y/n to walk home in the dreary weather.

Y/n, being lazy, but also the protagonist in this cliche trash, took a shortcut through a shady alleyway. Everything seemed fine until she heard footsteps behind her. Her heart racing, Y/n ran down the seemingly endless alley, breathing heavily.

She did not like running. Or exercise. After literally 4 seconds of running, Y/n stopped.

"Just kill me, you rat!" She screeched, catching her breath before bending over and dying.
The person behind her took advantage of her vulnerability and stabbed her, before taking her wallet.

"Yah!" Y/n screeched, ready to fight her attacker despite her bloody state and turned around, swinging. She stopped herself, seeing the criminal was no other than the man himself, Bang PD-nim.

A tear slipped out of Y/n's eye as she took out the money from her wallet herself; $2.06 cents, to be exact.

"Oppar." She whispered before dying in the same spot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 3K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
224K 14.8K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
84.9K 2.5K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...