| The Outsiders: Dally's Girl...

By _TheOutsidersAuthor_

Her name is Angel Johnson. But, don't let the name fool you. Angel is a badass girl who moves to Tulsa becaus... More

Welcome To Tulsa...
Soda? Steve?
The Movies.
The Morning After
My Date With Dally
Surprise!
Overprotective
Finding Out Her Secret
Telling The Gang Her Secret
Any Last Words?
1 Week Later
Meet Matthew
The Gig
Getting into trouble
She's Waking Up!
New me
WHAT?!
Making the Socs pay
Stay With Me
Oh No.
Afraid.
I. Will. Never. Give. Up.
Getting Out
What happened?!
Telling The Gang
Oh HELL no
Sylvia
The Rumble
What Happened To Me?
Shopping!
Party Time!!
I...I love you.
Movie Night
A Day With Dally
Camp Out!
Exploring
Author's Note
STEVE!
Lost and Love
Breakfast feast!
The DX
Dally :)
Oh My God...
The End! // Authors Note

Hello....Dad.

2.4K 32 4
By _TheOutsidersAuthor_

I was riding 50 MPH over the speed limit on my motorcycle. I had a look of determination on my face as I rode on the highway. It was just me on the highway, so I could go as fast as I wanted. It only took me a couple hours to get to New York. The time was shortened because of how fast I was driving, but I needed to get to my mom. I made it to New York. I was about to walk into my house when I took out the blade Darry gave me and I opened it and put it in my  back pocket. 

I quietly walked into my house. I walked around. No one was there. I checked every room. The basement, attic, and everything. Nothing. I walked back into the kitchen. There was a note on the table. It said...

Meet me at the old abandoned hospital. I'll be waiting with mom. :)

-Dad

I grabbed the vase on the kitchen table and threw it at the wall. It shattered. I ran my fingers through my hair nervously. I screamed in anger. Then, I went to my room and searched for the hidden compartment under my bed...My gun. I grabbed it and grabbed my black hoodie. I put the gun in my pants, and put my blade in the hoodie's pocket. I jumped on my motorcycle and made my way to the hospital. 

Dally's POV

Everyone in the gang was asking me to slow down. I yelled at them to shut up because we were almost there. Carly gave us the address to her house. We made it and I burst through the door with my gun in my hand-even though it was a bluff. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the table. I read it out loud. I yelled for the gang to get into the car. We were going to the old abandoned hospital. 

Angel's POV

I  made it to the hospital. I burst through the doors not caring how much noise I made. I walked down the hallway when I heard the Click of a gun. It was my dad. I turned around and looked at him right in the eyes. "Hello Angelica" My dad said with venom in his voice. I said with just as much venom in my voice,"Hello...Dad" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 655 62
Darry, Soda, and Ponyboy are out for blood after a rival gang attack Pony's twin, Phaedra. The Socs and Greasers have to put their differences aside...
111K 2.1K 30
[The timeline's a little botched] !!VIOLENCE!! {!COMPLETED!} Things quickly change for the highschoolers of Tulsa when Y/F/N, daughter of Robert Shep...
195K 3.7K 30
A normal girl with two older protective brothers and a protective twin brother that tries to help. Annabeth needs help through everyday life and some...
210K 3.4K 33
she's a greaser who didn't have a place where she belonged. her father died and her mother is a bad drug addict. let's just say her home life isnt go...