Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

1.4K 38 3
By factitiousbyproxy

Adrienne's Girlfriend

- SKYLAR -

The next day, everyone seemed still having  their hang over to what Aidan did yesterday. The students still eyeing me with their sparkling eyes as I'm taking my way towards my locker, but me with still a weary heart, I just managed to give them my shy smile.

I unlocked it and bring out all my needed books until I heard my phone rang, looking on it the name which I'm praying for a while now was the one that appeared.

S - hi love, I'm glad you called.

K - why is there something wrong?

S - nope I just missed you - I partly lied.

K - I missed you too, I'm sorry if I seldom calling you. I'm just so busy with all the work here.

S - I know and you're looking great by the way

K - hmmm you're watching me

S - ofcourse that's my only means to see you.

K - you are still my stalker?

S - yes the top one

K - I see * she giggle

'' S '' someone's calling me. I covered my phone's speaker and tilt my head back. Jana and Mel are waving their hands approaching me and I smiled at them in return.

I brought back my phone to my ear and talked to kaia.

S - love I call you back, my bestfriends are here.

K - okay I'll wait. I love you.

S - I love you too, take care.

-------- call ended ----------

'' S who are you talking to? '' jana asked kissing my cheek.

'' no one '' I told and the two glance with each other.

I sighed '' fine, that person ''  and the two mouthed okay and didn't pry more.

'' where's hermonie? ''

'' she don't want to see you S, sorry '' mel told hugging me.

'' that's fine I understand ''

'' guys! '' again a voice echoed, but now it's a male, though I didn't yet turning my head to know who it was, just the way Jana behave beside me it's probably Jason.

'' hello guys '' he greeted wearing his not so nerdy smile. Jana instantly unlinked her arm to mine and hugged her boyfriend so tight.

'' hugger '' mel exclaimed raising her eyebrow.

'' hello jason '' I told him and smiled.

'' how's everything? and where's Aidan and hermonie? '' he asked as we exchanged glances.

'' ahm babe just don't look for someone who's not here okay, they're busy doing something '' jana told cupping his cheeks and he nodded.

'' anyway guys have you already saw the trending news today? '' he told

'' not yet, what is it? '' mel asked curiously while me on the other hand doesn't paying attention to what jason was saying.

'' here look '' he extends his arm to get a better view of his phone '' Adrienne was caught by a paparazzi kissing a girl  maybe her girlfriend ''

hearing what he just said, I yanked his phone from his hand and see it myself.

'' hey S why you taking it away from us. I want to see it too '' mel exclaimed trying to peek in the photo.

My eyes got wide and my heart continuously thumping so hard. The photo that was captured was me and adrienne kissing on the beach last two weeks ago, we've been so cautious everytime we go out, so how does this thing happened? ''

'' S are you okay? '' jana looked at me worriedly

'' y....yes '' I answered feeling cold.

'' can I take a look? '' she said grabbing her boyfriend's phone out from my hand.

'' The other girl couldn't be identify but this is surely Adrienne ''

'' maybe that's Natalia '' mel commented still looking at the picture.

'' no that's impossible because during that time natalia was on paris, so surely that's not her '' jason exclaimed holding his chin.

'' omg I want to know who's her girlfriend, that's hot! '' mel told shaking her body  '' isn't it S ''  she added.

'' huh??? ''

'' hello Skylar Aevery, why are you like spaced out? ''

'' I'm sorry mel I'm just not feeling well ''

ofcourse I'm not, how could we be so lax.., what if they pictured it showing my face??? god I'm doomed !!

'' do you want  to go to the clinic and rest? '' jana asked touching my chin.

'' No that's not necessary but thank you ''

'' you sure? ''

'' yes don't worry ''

'' okay, so come on? our class will start soon ''  and I nodded.

The rumor about Adrienne's girlfriend spread like a fire in and out of the campus. The news in television was all about it and they even tried to get an exclusive interview with her, but as a celebrity kaia handles everything in place and answer all the querries confidently. She told that it was just a dare and nothing more, and as of now she doesn't have a girlfriend or anyone else in her life.

Some believed in her lies but mostly became more eager to know the real story, once a paparazzi will always be a paparazzi - that's the reality.

So kaia's manager add the number of her bodyguards and she became more careful on her every moves.

Lunchbreak:

( phone ringing )

S - hello?

K - hi have you seen the picture?

S - yes

K - I'm sorry for that, I didn't notice any of them that day, if I just knew it I won't bring you there.

S - hey they're paparazzi so it's their job to get something for rumors right.

K - yes, but still I'm sorry. I've guess we're still lucky they didn't capture your face

S - I know and I thank god for that blessing and the stars were on our side as well.

K - don't worry I make it stop okay?

S - I trust you love

K - I need to end this call now, see you next week. I love you.

S - I love you too.

'' was that the new one? ''

I looked up and saw hermonie with her annoyed face and raised eyebrow.

'' hermonie '' I told weakly putting down my phone on the table.

'' tell me!!! ''

'' yes ''

She deep breathe holding it for a second and sighed, she dropped her bag on the chair and sat across mine looking at me real annoyed.

'' bestie please don't be mad '' I told her trying to hold her hand but she pulled it away hurting me inside.

'' bestie? yes you're right but why did you keep a secret from us? and you know what I just feel hurt for Aidan, he's a good guy ''

'' look first of all I didn't mean to feel this way for him, you know I did love him but now I just can't, try to understand please ''

'' who is this guy? ''

'' I don't think you want to know this person ''

'' you think? well I'm asking it now! ''

'' you will meet him soon, if we're both ready ''

'' fuck skylar! I'm your bestfriend why it is so hard for you to tell? ''

'' it's not like that easy because the whole truth might change everything, including us ''

'' fine if that's what you want, whoever that is I promise you I will not like him ''

'' hermonie ''

'' but you know what, you can change your feelings right? just please fix everything between you and Aidan. I just can't bear to see you get on your own ways ''

'' hermonie feelings doesn't work that way, please do understand. ''

'' no, as long you are still together there still hope, so I'll fight with Aidan to get you again ''

'' seriously? but I'm your bestfriend here ''

'' that's right! that's why I'm doing what I need to do, to get you on track and to be with someone you deserve '' and she stood up and walked away

'' hermonie !!! '' I called but she's already gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hermonie vs. Skylar - the battle of bestfriends.

* Now that hermonie knew about skylar's love interest with another person, what do you think she'll do to be Aidan's bridge to win again the heart of our protagonist?

* do you think hermonie can continue to avoid her bestfriend for long or she'll surrender eventually?

* how about the picture that leaked out? how does it will affect the lives of our characters?

so stay tuned and find out!

xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 30 11
(DISCONTINUED) I walked all the way to the park. I waited every day for at least thirty minutes. I walked back my confidence withering. Every. Singl...
1.5K 79 27
Rating: 16+ Includes: Language Use of substances Partial nudity Partial violence Mention of sensitive information: Eg: [Rape, suicide, etc] ...
374 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...
541K 14.4K 72
Twenty-two-year-old Sky Evans born and raised a New Yorker finds her way towards a new job opportunity working a the most well-known company R'O slow...