Back to the Start

Від zombiecatninja

A old long lost friend. A friend that was taken away. A friend trying to come clean. A friend helping the you... Більше

Back to the Start Intro
Back to the Start Chapter 1
Back to the Start Chapter 2
Back to the Start Chapter 3
Back to the Start Chapter 4
Back to the Start Chapter 5
Back to the Start Chapter 6
Back to the Start Chapter 7
Back to the Start Chapter 8
Back to the Start Chapter 9
Back to the Start Chapter 10
Back to the Start Chapter 11
Back to the Start Chapter 12
Back to the Start Chapter 13
Back to the Start Chapter 14
Back to the Start Chapter 15
Back to the Start Chapter 16
Back to the Start Chapter 17
Back to the Start Chapter 18
Back to the Start Chapter 19
Back to the Start Chapter 21
Back to the Start Chapter 22
Back to the Start Chapter 23
Back to the Start Chapter 24
Back to the Start Chapter 25
Back to the Start Chapter 26
Back to the Start Chapter 27
Back to the Start Chapter 28
Back to the Start: Chapter 29

Back to the Start Chapter 20

111 1 0
Від zombiecatninja

"NO!!!" Star screamed sitting up breathing heavy but Martha and Dr. Schmitt just look at her in shocked.

"Hush little one. Just lay down." Martha said softly gently pushing her down onto the bed. She got the damp rag Dr. Schmitt handed her then wipped Star's sweating forehead. "Child what are you seeing?" she asked concerened.

"Yusei.....getting.......hurt..." Star said in between breaths. Her eyes were closed but she prayed she wouldn't fall asleep.

"Yusei is fine. He is still in the city. He won the tornament." Martha soothed Star.

Star sat up wide eyed looking at Martha. "WHAT?!"

"He won!" Martha said smiling.

Star looked at her lap then grabbed her head as her breathing increased. She shook her head as if not believing this and was murming 'no' over and over.

"Star it is fine. Just lay down you need to rest." Martha said and pulled her back onto the bed.

Star looked up then her eye lids slowly came to a close opening her up to another round of nightmares and hopefully false visions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IN NEW DOMINO CITY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Jack is busy looking out off the tower that allows you to see the Satalite. He thought about the past and how foolish he was into thinking that leaving his friends behind would make him famous, but it was only temopary. Then his thoughts drifted to the girl, Carly was her name, who had helped him out dueling Trudge, then allowing him into her hotel room, and avoiding the media only to find out that she is trying to get some dirt off of him. As he gazed out he was oblivious that Mina and Trudge were watching him.

Carly finally caught up to him and told him some wise words helping him to stand on his own two feet again. Jack lets her interview him but she declines realizing there is more important things than that. So they decided to return to the hotel and go to sleep though Jack awoke to his mark glowing. Shortly after the phone started to ring then Carly grumbled answering the phone only to have to hand it to Jack.

She looks out the window and sees a helicopter pull up to the roof. Quickly she got dressed and followed Jack out into the helicopter. Mina informed them that a duel was about to begin then Carly and they all talked letting Carly know some of the signer stuff and that Yusei was born in the city not the Satalite. Carly looks out the window thinking about everything she learned wondering what was going to happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SATALITE~~~~~~~~~~~BACK IN TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusei and Crow had arrived giving relief to all their friends. Night was busy playing with Rosie to notice they were there while she was working on her runner. Her head snapped up seeing all the kids suddenly running off somewhere behind her. She turned around and laughed seeing all the kids surround Yusei chanting his name. "Wow..." Night breathed.

"I don't see the big deal he is just a duelist!" Rally whinned looking irritated.

"Well he is the champion! Maybe if I get his autograph I can seel it online! I'LL BE RICH!! OW!!" Tank exclaimed as Rally kicked his butt.

"Guys relax! It is a big deal to them to see someone famous in this area!" Night sighed walking over to the guys. "Took you two long enough!!" Night said playfully punching the two guys' arms.

"Yeah well security amped their decks!" Crow said giving a cheesy grin.

"Sure." Night sighed and they all gathered around the campfire eating while the kids played and roughed housed.

It was dark about the time the freshed things up, well kind of.

"So you saw the Satalite get destroied?" Nerven asked.

"Yeah during my duel with Jack." When Yusei said that it sent chills up her spine as she remembered her nightmare of a person who knew her but she didn't know or recongize them.

"I saw we grab our stuff and get out of here!" Tank said looking urgent.

"I agree with Tank!" Nerven said, "we'll get out of here through the pipe lines."

"Guys I know you're scared and so am I but this mark has made me apart in this." Yusei said looking at his arm.

Night gripped her wrist, "besides that! If we all leave the Satalite you think it's just gonna stop!? It is like an infection, you need to take care of it before it is so bad that it needs to be amputated!"

Everyone looked down until a Rosie ran up to Crow, "tell us a story!"

"Yeah~!" all the kids cheerd so Crow turned around and cleared his throat.

"Alright how about the man and the bridge?" Crow said.

"Yeah! But don't forget the voices!!" one of the boys warned.

"This one isn't going to have voices!" Crow said.

"I can tell the story with vioces Crow!" Night said.

Crow turned around with a vein pusling, "I'm telling the story WITHOUT voices!!!"

All the kids laughed and he started. "Once upon a time there was a man. No one knew the man and the man never spoke, he just stared across the water onto the city. One day without one day without any help he started to make a bridge."

"What that is impossible!!"

"HUSH!!!" Rosie said to the boy.

"Well that is what they all said, but he kept building and soon that disbelief it became belief. They didn't care if it was completed or not they just wanted to know that there was hope. However not everyone was happy. The people of the city wanted the people to stop the bridge so the security told them to stop or they be arrested."

"THATS NOT FAIR!!! BUILD THE BRIDGE!!!" Rally bursted.

"Well yeah they all thought that. But the man didn't want to give up he drove and drove trying to get away but there was no way out. There was only one way, a way he made himself a way to hope and freedom. He drove the bridge and jumped off with his runner's wings out never to been seen or heard of again."

"Wow..." Rosie said. "Hey I just noticed! Your runner has wings too!"

"Yeah that is cause I'm the man!" Crow said.

"You are!?!?" the kids exclaimed.

"No. Night kids it is time for the adults to talk." Crow said motioning them to bed.

"Yeah like me!" Rally said joining Crow.

"You're not even out of diapers yet!!" one of them shouted then ran to his bed.

"HEY!!" Rally shouted.

"Guys calm down." Night said.

"I got a story! Once upon a time the Lockness and Big Foot. They-"

"SHUT UP Blister!! We can have dreams! Besides how do you know if it is true or not?! Were you here in the Satalite at the time? No!!! So SHUT IT!!" Night snapped.

There was silence and tention, until Tank broke it. "So did you guys meet Star?" He winced as if expecting a beating.

"Yeah," Night said looking down, "it's not my story to tell about what happened but all I can say is she had a good reason."

"So why didn't she come back?" Rally asked with everyone nodding in agreement, well everyone who didn't know.

"Star....did come back." Night said messing with her hands, "she went to help Crow and Rosie and the others, but on her way back....she ran into trouble."

"Well that is not a surprise!?" Nervin said, "she is always getting in trouble."

"This is different Nervin." Yusei jumped in. "Basically what Night is trying to say is that Star was on her way back and ran into some trouble causing her to be taken to Martha's. Zolo and his...buddy right now are there with her as far as we know," he looked at Night and Crow and the others who looked glum and shocked, "knowing Star she will be up and ready to kick butt soon."

"Wow...so let's hit the sack so we can try to see Star tomorrow!" Crow said laying down and everyone followed suite. Night walked over to her runner and looked at it's black frame and red flames motorbike look with wings on the back that are three feet back and a back part that went a foot back. She jumped on the back and pulled up then folded the seat down making room for her to lay down. As she looked up at the sky she thought of all the times her and the gang would lay on their back star gazing talking about the future.

She was staring at the sky for about an hour when she heard someone getting up and the sound of shuffeling. She sat up and turned seeing Crow and Yusei talking obviously about Yusei leaving and how Crow was coming along. Night smirked and pulled her seat up then pushed her runner silently following Crow and Yusei as they walked out. 'So easy...guys need to make a challenge!'

She was about 20 yards behind them when they reved up their engines and Night turned her engine on silent, a trick she learned from Star who was always giving her hints on seeking up on people. Night was Team Saticfaction's best look out since Star wasn't really a member just a partner, she came and went but was always there when we needed her. Night sped off following the guys feeling a smile crawl on her face as she thought of all her times of getting info about the opponents pretending to be with them.

When Yusei and Crow stopped she noticed there was a guy jumping on the cliff jumping down and purple flames came out to no where. As the flames spread Night verd off and stopped at top of the hill next to Crow who nearly died when he saw her. She told him what happened and he forced a smile knowing she ment the best but he was worried about his friend who was about to duel. "Who is that guy?"

"Kalin."

"WHO?!" Night about to fall off but Crow caughter her. "Thanks. But isn't he in lockdown?"

"He was..." Crow drifted as he watched the duel.

Soon after of watching crazy shit going on the ground started to shake and a HUGE monster came out of the ground. The monster was as big as the Domino tower! "HOLY SHIT!!! WHAT IS THAT?!?!?!"

"I. Have. No. Idea." Crow stated trying his best to stay standing.

Next thing they know the THING smakes his hand down causing Yusei to fly. Night jumped on her runner forgetting all about her helment then jumped off the hill. She tries to grab Yusei but her runner loses balance as it was hit by a large piece of rubble sending Night flying hitting her head then her rib cage hearing gut renching crakes. "SHIT!!" She breathed as she lost her breath and finally stopped rolling.

She looked over and saw her friends running down towards them then looked at Yusei. He was still breathing really heavy with blood all over his clothes, but then she had her head lifted making her look up at a blurry image of, Crow? "Hang in there Night! We're gonna get you to Martha's alright?! Hold on!!" But her world became black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She is fine, but could you bring some rags real fast?" asked Dr. Schmitt.

"Wha," Star asked sitting up blinking slightly looking around the room noticing that Martha was cutting an apple. "Martha wh-"

"AH!! Arg!"

Star snapped her head around and saw Yusei sitting up in bandages shirtless. "WHAT?!" Star panicked nearly falling off the bed.

Yusei turned to Star then looked away realizing that she was shirtless and was covered in bandages. "Oh Yusei it's fine! There are so many on her it's basically a shirt!" Martha laughed rolling her eyes.

"What happened!?" Star asked completly not hearing Martha.

"I got in a duel and lost." Yusei said looking at his clenched fists that were in his lap.

"Did they take you out back and stab ya?! Look at you!" Star asked then her dream came at her. "Was there a huge monter?" Star asked gazed.

Yusei looked at her shocked and nodded, "did you see it?"

Star zooned out and held her head begining to breath heavy, "say you're lieing..." she breathed.

"Why would I lie?" Yusei asked confused and looked at Martha.

"Star honey it is just a dream. Calm down." She said rubbing her shoulder.

'Ok this is out of character for BOTH of them!!' Yusei thought raising an eyebrow. "What is going on?"

"Kalin...was he there..." Star asked as her breathing began to worsen.

"Are you psycic?" Yusei asked looking at Star shocked.

Star looked at him with teary eyes, "Yusei, tell me you're lieing! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!" She cried putting her head in her hands. Yusei looked at her in shock then Martha held Star held her close until Star finally calmed down then Martha gave her some water. Martha then walked over to Yusei and sat next to him.

"Star has been having dreams lately and she starts panicing and it all started since Zolo found her. He said them happen over and over night after night has never happened." Martha said.

"Yusei," Yusei looked at Star who was staring ahead of her holding the cup, "did Kalin mention Galaxy?"

"Um.." Yusei thought about what Kalin said then the sudden memory of Kalin saying, 'I will love to watch your face when you see your loved one's most prized possesion turns against her!! Then her turning against YOU because it is all YOUR fault Yusei!!' "He said something about prized possesion but he wasn't clear about it. Why?"

"My dreams," she stated looking ahead as Martha shook her head, "they took her."

"Star it was just a dream it didn't happen." Martha said clearly getting irritated.

"Hey! Princess you're awake!!" Jason said walking over to her. "How are ya?!" He said gently hugging her.

"Been better." Star said looking up at him shrugging.

She looked at the door as Zolo slowly entered not looking at anything but Star. Once he saw her he ran over and gave her a big yet gentle hug. "God! I'm so glad to see you ok!" He said clearly choking up.

"They haven't seen her since they brought her here," Martha whispered to Yusei who nodded in response.

"Hey Yusei how are ya?" Jason asked walking over standing next to Martha, "heard you took a nasty fall."

"Yeah. I am ok just sore." Yusei said looking at his bandage. "How is Crow?"

"Crow's fine but Night is banged up."

At that comment Martha winced and everyone fell silent, "WHAT?!" Star shouted getting up.

"Star lay down! You are in no condition to get up!"

"Martha! This is Night! I need to see her! NOW!"

"No Star. She is fine. I just saw her. She's gonna have scars but nothing big." Zolo said but Martha pushed him back as if Star was about to explode.

"But-"

"STAR!! You are unstable!!" Martha shouted silencing Star who looked at her hurt and confused.

"How am I unstable? I'm not on drugs, or anything like that." she peeped making everyone feel pain shoot through them.

"Star! You just freaked out over what Yusei told you! We can't have Night getting exposed to that right now! That is why you are on bed rest." Martha said as if she was holding back a huge seceret.

"I've had these things before! I just see the future! I am just not use to-" Star was cut off by Martha smaking her.

"Star! That is enough! You know full well that you can't walk well AND Night is sleeping so what good would you be doing?!"

Martha was answered by silence as Star slowly seemed to dehumanize it seemed. "You didn't-"

"Trust me Zolo. I raised her and unfortauntly you sometimes have to slap her." Martha sighed and watched Star lay down and look out the window. "Then she will hate me but she knows I'm right."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

CURSE Від nanunas

Фентезі

709 45 13
"'You're happy..with me..." "If anything, I was compromising..." "...not only I lost my grandpa but also my only friend.." "...you belong to me.." "...
530 30 115
WARNING: VIOLENCE/BULLYING/DARK THEMES/GORE/DEATH/SUICIDAL IDEATION/HOMOPHOBIA/DRUGS Five students are busy muddling through their senior year while...
The Mistake Від Artemis

Романтика

86 0 24
A girl who was distraught fell in love with the wrong guy in the past. As she moves forward, a little secret has been waiting to be unravelled. A new...
3.4K 156 16
"Even though I love the staring, I'm not going anywhere aibou." Yugi is depressed because of Atem's leaving his world. Yugi knows that he is in a bet...