😍Darling n Sweety😍 [COMPLET...

By Bahubalifan

Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(... More

Cutting Tomatoes - Part 1
Cutting Tomatoes - part 2
Script Discussion 📑
Mahendra's Parents
Devasena's Saree
Naa koduku ekkada ? 🤔
Seemantham gift 🎁
The Bump(y) Ride
Angels&Devils
Part 1 : Bava Bangaram
Part 2 : Bava Bangaram
Part 3 : Bava Bangaram
Part 4 : Bava Bangaram
Part 5 : Bava Bangaram
Pacha Bottesina - 1
Pacha Bottesina - 2
Bahubali's offsprings
Wow!
Macbali vs Bahubali
Part 1: Bb2 party
Part 2: Bb2 party
S for Sweety
The Bahubali Dinner
Part 1: Mission Veet
Part 2: Mission Veet
A gift for Darling
Darling in KTLUC
Sequel : Happy Family
Darling watches Bhagamathie teaser
Hide n Seek...eerr Kiss
Shot 1: S signs a thriller !
Kanna Nidurincharaa
En pondatti ooruku poyitta
LR comes to Dubai ♥️
Shot 2: Chanchala's hero & The Villian.
Bahubali Reunion
The ship that sailed
Chandra grahanam and Pabsu pa
Shot 3: Language lessons
📢Announcement 📢

Darling attends Bhagamathie pre-release

933 55 407
By Bahubalifan

⚠️Attention⚠️

As much as we want Darling and Sweety to marry in real, we should also understand that it is their life and marriage is a personal choice and we should respect that. We have no rights whatsoever to force it on someone.
Like all my one-shots, I reiterate, this is also purely imaginary, written for entertainment and not meant to hurt anyone be it readers or the celebrities.

***

D walked in like a King with his vanarsena CA on his right and Vamsi on his left. With a huge grin plastered across his face he waved at his fans and shook hands with the guests finally met his besht frand. She wrapped her arms around him and he gave her a tight teddy hug rubbing her back.

S: Ouch! Pabsu pa control.. people are watching.. pls..

She whispered at his ears.

D: Don't worry see my damage control.. hee hee hee best wishes to you.

He shook her hand and patted her shoulder then looked at the camera,

D: Best friend... mine...we know each other from nursery....hee hee hee...

S: 😊😊

She took a seat and he sat beside her but with a huge gap in the middle. Both looked around for possible 'bakras' who could serve as a bridge between them.

S: Ashok garu, why are you standing ? Come sit here there is space.

A: Oh ok thank you Sweety..

He moved forward but was pulled back just in time by Vicky.

Vi: Are you crazy ? You want to sit with them ?? Rather put your head under train tracks. Just shut up and stand here..

A: Huh.. uh.. you are right. Talli,no problem I prefer to stand here.

S pouted sadly and looked at D who assured her through eyes he would get one bakra. He looked around,

D: Hi Thaman ! Come sit here... I plan to make you make you music director for my next film !

Th: Wow great !!

Vicky and Ashok tried to signal him not to go but the fella didn't understand. He fell for the trap and happily skipped his way them. D grabbed him and pulled him on the sofa in between him and S. D shot her a victory smirk and she reciprocated with a shy smile.

Soon our couple started their lovers talk using Th as a bridge. Initially Th tried to brush it off and concentrate on the program but it became too unbearable for him as both were squeezing him from either side. He tried to get up and leave a few times but was pushed back by D.

D: What is your urgency ?? Can't you see we are talking ?? Sit quietly.

Th: Akka pls akka I can't take it anymore leave me I will go back to my village for good...

S: Thaman garu, if you leave we can't talk freely all eyes will be on us so pls adjust no.. for the sake of your sister.

Th: If not also all eyes are on you guys only. Pls let me go.

D: If you go I won't give you chance in my next film.

Th: Huh.. never mind first release your Sahoo and then we'll talk about your next film.

Before D could lock him in his arms Th escaped and joined Ashok The spot was empty and again they looked around for bakras.

S: Prashanti.. come here..

Pr: Amma, I have been seeing this for 5 years pls find someone else.

S: 😕😕

D: Hey Nani.. come here no... we can talk..

Na: It's ok darling, I am fine here. We'll talk later. (Mv: SSR already warned me ra)

D and S exchanged sad looks. Pra sees all this and unable to see them disappointed decided to sacrifice himself. He sat in the middle.

D: Oooh I love you Pramod you are the epitome of brotherhood and loyalty. Ummaahh...

Pra: Oh its nothing annaiyaa I am just doing my duty.

He said with utmost humility crossing his arms at his front.

S: God bless you Pramod.. haan so as I was saying Pabsu pa...The fairy god mother appeared before Cinderella....

D: Oh dear she has to return back by 12 no or else everyone will come to know...

S: Yes.. listen... then what happens you know blah blah..

They continued talking very seriously. From no where a group of masked people entered the auditorium. Bahubalifan climbed the stage and snatched the mike from the anchor.

An: Hey who are you people ?

Bbfan: You don't have to know.. go wear proper clothes first. Hello, hello mike testing.. 1,2,3.. 3,2,1..it is fine ahem... attention pls...

Everyone's attention turned towards the stage including DS.

Bbfan: We are a group of DS fans and today on this joyous occasion of Anushka's Bhagmathie pre-release event, we are going to gift talli something very special that will stay with her for eternity. Please sit back and enjoy the show. Whatever happens no one is allowed to leave this auditorium. All tv channels get your cameras ready you are going to cover this live.

S: Aaawww how sweet thank you so much!!

D: Sweety, our fans are so cool na.. what are they going to gift you ?? Maybe a diamond hammer or crown.

S: Don't know Pabsu pa let's see.

Pra: (Clapping excitedly)Annaiyaa I think they are going to perform a magic show!

D: (Clapping)That would be so nice last time we saw one was when we were kids back in bhimvaram village fair haayeee I am getting nostalgic.

DS fans arranged the stage with flowers and set it up like a wedding dais.

D: What is this looks like a wedding arrangement?

S: I think they are going to perform some drama Pabsu pa.

Bbfan: Kannungala, poyee namma chellatha alaakka thookittu vangapa..(Darlings, go get our darling carefully here..)

Two strong bouncers hired by fans lifted D by his arms and transported him onto the stage.

D: Hey what's happening ?? I am Baahubali you can't do this to me!!!
You know I can... mmmm...

Bahubalifan stuffed a cloth in his mouth to stop his jabbering. Another two lady bouncers lifted S to the stage.

Bbfan: Aatha...vaa aatha vaa aatha...(Mother goddess pls come...)

DS were made to sit beside each other like a groom and bride.

S: What are you trying to do, leave us !!!

D: Mmm...mmm...mmm

Pra: Annaiyyaaa!!!!! I am coming!!!

Pra ran in slow motion to save his brother but was held back by another bouncer and he couldn't escape. Likewise all D and S gang were tied down by bouncers.

DS fans tied the basikam thread to S and D's foreheads also anointing with sindoor. Priest began the reciting the chants as D and S exchanges shock looks.

D: Mmm... mmm...mmm

"What is he saying ??"a fan asked.

S: He's saying you can't do this to us...this is abuse.. we'll go to the police! We.. we can sue you all for this !!!

"No problem. Like suicide bombers we are ready to face anything but first get you married. We can't take your torture anymore."another replied.

D shook his head rapidly and made noises.

"He wants to say something take the cloth off his mouth let's see what he has to say." suggested a fan and cloth was removed.

D: Cough...cough... I can't marry Sweety.. no no this is not possible!!! Leave me !!!

"Are you married ?"

D: No!

"Is she your sister ?"

D: Never!

"Is she someone else's wife?"

D: Not at all!

Bbfan: Then what is your problem in marrying her ra ??

D: That...mmm...that...I don't have clarity.. first I should get clarity sometimes the thought comes from this way..sometimes that way ( showing circles around his head ) only when it hits me hard I can...

Irritated, she dropped a coconut on his head and he yelped in pain.

D: Sweetuuu... they are hitting me with coconuts it is paining tell them not to...waah...waaahh...

S: Aiyooo my best friend Pabsu pa !! Pls don't hit him he can't bear pain pls..

Bbfan: Is this clarity good enough or you want more ??

D: (Sobbing and rubbing his head) No...no...this is enough...

Bbfan: Then marry her. Take the thaali.

Meanwhile,

Va: Yov, naama inga kaatu katha kathurom nee ennaiyaa pallapalla kamichitu irukka ? Ethavathu senju niruthuyaa ! (Reyy, we are shouting and protesting what is this you are showing your 32 ? Do something stop this! )

As: Ada vidunga saar namaa ithana peru suthi irundhom yaravadhu oru aal idha senjangala ? Innum ethana naal dhan ivanga poiku othu oothurathu ? Onnu naama nallathu pannanum illati aduthavanga pannumpothu vedikai parkanum. En deivathuku kalyanam naan santhoshama irukken!
(Why should I ? We were all around them but none of us could get them to marry these fans are doing it good no...how long you want to get tangled in their fraandship web and tell lies ? Either we should do good or else keep quiet and watch when others are doing. My gods getting married and I am happy ! )

Pra: Sarithan. Naanum evvalo naal dhan anniku kaaval velai pakuradhu ? Anga kaiya veika pakuravanlaam veliya solla mudiyatha edathulaiyellam enna thoduranunga. Kalyanam panna dhan idhellam annavukku puriyum honeymoon pogattum naanum en kudumbathoda jollyaa irukka mudiyum. (He is right. How long can I guard vadina all those who try to touch her are touching me in places I can't tell out. Let him marry her and guard her only then he will know my plight. He will go off to honeymoon with her and I can relax with my family. )

Va: Appo unnaiyum kooda kootittu povan paaru! (Even then he will take you along !)

Pra: 😕😕

D: Waaahhh ammaa... waahhh ammaa...

"What happened baby ?"

D: I want my Amma... only if Amma gives permission I will marry if not I won't!!

"Oh what an obedient son he wants amma consent it seems... Darling, did you get her nod to rub your best friend in Dubai ?"

D: No, no that I did on my own... hee hee hee...

"Then shut your trap and do this also on your own..."

D: No I won't !!!

Bbfan: Shaabaaaa.... Ok fine let's make a deal. If you marry her we will give you the best biriyani and butter chicken ok ?

D: Mmm I like this deal. Bangaram, they'll put biriyani for me if I marry you shall I ??

S: Thoo... for food you want to...

D: Darlings, she is not agreeing.

Bbfan: Talli, one year free voucher will be given to you to shop salwars and sarees from any top-notch boutique. Ok now ?

She nodded her head gleefully.

S: Double ok !!!

Bbfan: One for food, one for clothes... very good jodi. Thoo!! All our karma. Getti melam..getti melam (beat the drums).

Fan 1: Yedhu, oru varushama ? Freeyaa va? Idhellam too much ya namma kampaaniku kattupadi aagathe...(What one year ? That too Free ? This is all too much how can we manage the expenses ?)

Fan 2: Darling car ah vithuda vendiyathu dhan adhula vara kasaa vechu athavuku seela vaangi kuduppom. (We'll sell D's car in that money we'll get her the clothes.)

Fan 1: Athavathu avan sotha vithu avan pondatikke thuni vangi kuduka porom.. adhane (So selling his property to get clothes for his wife)

Fan 2: Adhe adhe...(yes yes)

Fan 3: Appo indha selavukellam ?(What about all these expenses now ?)

Fan 4: Adhuku CA wallet ah suttaachu! (We've already picked CA's wallet !)

Bbfan: We are the best ! Jai DS !

D tied the sacred thread around her neck. Fans shed tears of joy and threw flowers on the couple wishing them a life of happiness and togetherness.

Fans helped to clear the place and a huge banner of Dubai rubbing pic with the title Young Rebel Star weds Lady Rebel Star was propped up at the background. Infront a decorated sofa kept for the newly weds to sit. Make-up artists hired by fans did touch up for them.

Bbfan: Ok now reception will begin. All fans are requested to come up quietly in order and take photos and selfies with our couple. Kajals,(girls heartbroken that D is taken) collect handkerchiefs and Unnis,(guys devastated S is now married) collect your bottle of whiskey from the counter at the side of the stage. After that kindly proceed to the dining area, biriyani n butter chicken for non vegetarians and rice n dhal for vegetarians will be served. For desserts there is gulab jamun n ice cream.Pls eat and go. No one should go without eating. Thank you.Start music."

"Nooru varusham indha mappillaiyum ponnum dhan peru vilangaa inga vazhanum.."- *Wedding songs playing.*

Team Bhagamathie were the first to attack the dining area piling their plates with heap of food.

Th: Sothaa potta magarasan needudi vaazhga ! (Whoever put food for us may he live long !)

CA: Hey my wallet is missing !

Va: It would have fallen off somewhere. We'll look for it later taste the butter chicken it is yummy.

As: The best biriyani I have ever had!!

S: What are you looking at Bava ?

D: See, they are all eating there I have no food...sob...sob...

"Here, have it ! You celebs might change words but fans never go back on our words."

D: Wow ! Biriyani n chicken... yummy yummy !!

***

DS in their car on the way to his residence with fans in lorries following the car accompanying newly weds to their house.

S: Bava, why are you tensed ?

D: Amma will whack me.. the last time I got beatings from her when I flunked my test after these many years am going to get it again I am scared when I think of that.

S: It's ok Bava be brave I am there with you.

Once they reached D and S alighted from the car. Fans join themed D began to tremble seeing his house.

D: Darling, I have a request.

"What is it darling ?"

D: Anyway amma won't take us in... we will be kicked out.. then...

"Oh you want us to house you both ?? No no that scene is not going to happen no one wants to take that risk if you have no place go stay in your UV office. We will sing dandalayya if you want."

He shook his head. Taking S's duppatta end he twirled it in his fingers.

D: No not that...actually...eerrr... can you arrange fn for us just like you did our marriage ? I am feeling shy... Sweetu tell no...

She bent her head and blushed.

D: She is also feeling shy... hee hee hee same pinch bangaram.

Bbfan: How do we look like to you ?? Conducting your marriage itself was a big deal you want fn too ?? Sorry, not possible that you only arrange. Fn it seems fn given a chance you'll make us babysit your kids also!

CA: Annaiya, let's see if you will survive first then talk about fn.

D: Reyyy don't scare me ra...

Va: We have come this far, we'll face it anyway. Come.

CA called all the god's and rang the doorbell. D's mom came out and saw the garland and thaali around S's neck.

Mom: What's happening here ?

"Aunty,pls bring the haarathi platter see your DIL is here ! Darling come stand..eh..where is he ? Darling ! Darling !"

Fans looked around and found him hiding behind bushes closing his eyes muttering prayers to give him courage.

"What is this ra ? Grown to the size of a palm tree and cowering like this? Chi..come out !"

D: No I won't Amma will beat me!

"What happened to the roaring lion of Mahishmati who stood up to Sivagami devi for his Devasena ?"

D: That is Sivagami amma this is Sivakumari amma no mercy, shoot at sight only for the deed I have done!

"No problem. We'll save you, come kumara varma."

Fans lifted him off ground and made him stand beside S. He saw his mother shooting daggers at him and his legs began to wobble. He hid behind S covering his face with her duppatta.

Mom: Nandhu ! What have you done ?

D: Amma! That...I... went for the launch fans who were pissed off by our incessant lies got us married. Bless us amma.

Mom: No one in our family has done this you have brought disgrace to us!

She went in and came out with a rifle holding it up at D's forehead.

"Aiyooo amma not only son, mother is also rebel star! Run everyone !!"

All scattered into different directions.

D: Reyyy... darlings!! You said you will be with me.. now all left me I am alone... waaahhh... this is why I didn't want marriage see now I only have to face everything..

S: Don't worry bava I am there with you. Athamma, kill both of us! Life or death we wish to be together!

S came forward to shield D.

BANG !!!

S: Aaahhh Pabsu pa!!!

S fell down.

D: Ammaaa nooo Sweetttyyy !!!!!! Aaahhh!!!

THUD !

He too fell down.

D: Huh..uh... how come my room in heaven is the same as my room on earth? Pramod would have arranged for it. My brother. Where is Sweety ? Uhh... she would have gone saree shopping with angels. Oh that saree mental!

His mom came running in and saw him lying on the floor upside down.

Mom: Nandhu...nanna... what happened ? Why are you like this on the floor ?

D: Ammaaa... you also joined me in heaven...sob...sob... why Amma you shot us ? We are paapam no ?

Mom: What are you blabbering? Why would I shoot you? See Sweety is calling you it's getting late go dress fast and leave soon you have to attend Bhagamathie launch. They'll be expecting you.

D: Huh..Sweety is calling..

He realized it was a dream and picked the call.

S: Where are you Pabsu pa?? Event will start in a while come soon no...

D panicked as his dream played before his eyes once again and not wanting it to happen in real he decided to give the pre-release event a miss.

D: Uh.. mmm... bangaram I am having severe loose motion can't even stand up.. I am not coming... sorry sweetuuu...

S: I knew it ! You are a chicken ! You are afraid to face fans and media. I hate you! Get lost !!!

She ended the call. D scratched his head.

D: If I go Amma will shoot us. I don't and Sweetu ma hates me... in real life also I am caught between wife and mother... sob sob...

He went back to sleep.

Dandaalayya dandaalayya maathone nuvvundaalayya...😢😢

😉😁

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 263 6
Hey everyone as you all know little bit about me.My love for writing.Once in while I get some crazy ideas on my mind.I cant help but write down them...
59.6K 5.2K 74
[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan fiction. All ideas are original, I hope...
2.5K 319 14
Hey guys,,, This is my 1st story based on Abhisha. Don't get offended it is just a fanfiction. Whatever their relationship is I loved them together...
32.1K 2.7K 39
( it's not related to any show.. completely my imagination...Abhira in an alternate universe) A posh club in heart of Mumbai where only most influent...