His Reporter Biwi.✅

By thegirlnextdoor7781

Excuse me!? .. What? Marriage? What marriage are you talking about?" I shouted. Shreya, you are being called... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter-30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Author's Note
Chapter-42
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter- 59
Author's Note
The CEO'S Possession.
HURT
Cover
Overs of Love
The Royal Sentence (New Book)
Check my Latest!
Author's Note
Learning to Love.

Chapter-43

32.2K 1.5K 59
By thegirlnextdoor7781

Shreya POV-

" Shreya, I think that we should try for children now and this time I'm serious about it." Kabir said and the water that I was drinking spilled all over my dress.

" But Kabir...." I started but he interrupted me.

" Don't you want a kid too?" He asked with a frown.

" I do Kabir, but I'm afraid. What if I do not prove to be a good mom? What if our kids hate me? What if...." I said but couldn't continue further because Kabir had placed his finger on my lips.

" So the problem here is of fear." He said.

" Of course not Kabir! I am not afraid of anyone." I exclaimed.

" Shreya, no one on this earth can hate you. You are not that hating material. And how can you say that you will not be a good mother? Have you ever seen yourself with Aditya and Jahanavi? Kids love you and here you are talking about hate?" He asked.

" Mrs Rathore, never think lowly of yourself ever. You are one of the bravest woman I have ever come across. The way you handle things is commendable." Kabir said.

I blushed.

" Think about what I said love." Kabir said.

Now there was a comfortable silence in the car.

I think that Kabir is right. It's time that we try for babies. After all, it's in a woman's nature to be a mother. I myself wouldn't do so bad. Hell! If Anika can become a mother, then I can too. Afterall, I am more mature than there.

My self pep talk went so long that I did not realize that we had reached home.

" Kabir, I'm ready." I told him and ran out of the car.

I know that he must be smirking!

" Let's start making the baby if you are ready." Kabir said as soon as we entered our bedroom.

" Kabir, stop irritating me." I said.

" Tsk Tsk Mrs Rathore, why are you being so angry?" He asked.

" Nothing. I'm just tired." I said.

He locked the room's door.

" Kabir what are you up to?" I asked him.

" Undress." He said.

I looked on, shocked.

" Kabir, we cannot do that right now." I exclaimed.

" Do what Mrs Rathore?" He asked amused.

" I am asking you to undress so that I can massage your back. What did you think Mrs Rathore?" He asked me.

" Nothing." I said and blushed.

" Sure." He said, sarcastically.

" Kabir, I am going to take a long relaxing bath. So do not try and disturb me." I told him.

" Let me join you." I said and smirked.

" Not happening." I said and ran towards the washroom and locked it.

" Mrs Rathore, if you run away from me then how will we make babies?" Kabir asked shamelessly.

" You are a shameless creature." I shouted from inside.

" Now you come out, I'll show you what shameless means." He shouted.

" Whatever." I muttered. Finally, he left me alone.

I then took a looong bath but soon realized that neither did I have my towel nor bathrobe. Just Great! Now I will have you ask Kabir for help.

I peeped outside and saw Kabir working his laptop.

" Kabir, my clothes and towel are kept on the bed. Can you hand them over to me?" I asked him.

" Not fair Mrs Rathore. A while back you were shouting at me and now you are asking for help." He said innocently.

" Kabir I'm sorry. Now please give me." I said.

" What will I get?" He asked.

" What do you want?" I asked him.

" Nothing much, just your smile." He said.

See, sometimes he is so sweet that I may soon get sugar!

" You can have anything you want. For now, just give me what I've asked for." I said, pretending to be angry.

" You have just landed yourself in a long night again today Mrs Rathore." He said slyly and I could imagine his smirking face.

I internally rolled my eyes.

He handed me the clothes and I came out.

Shreya's outfit-

" Kabir, I'm going down to help bhabhi prepare dinner. Do you want something to eat?" I asked him.

" No." He said. I guess he is busy with some office work.

I then went and helped bhabhi. Dinner was made by 8.

" Shreya, you go and call everyone for dinner, till then I will do the salad." Roshni bhabhi said.

I went and called everyone.

" Such bland food you ladies cook. In our times, we used to cook such tasty food." Bua dadi taunted. We all chose to ignore her.

We had dinner and Aditya, bhabhi and I watched Doremon.

" Hema, how do you tolerate these ladies?" Bua dadi asked mom when she saw us watching cartoons.

" Jiji, I've got exactly the daughter-in-laws I had desired. Atleast they like each other, keep peace in the house and respect all of us. They are perfect catch for my sons." Mom defended us.

" Whatever!" Bua dadi muttered and went to her room.

" Girls and boy, watch TV for half an hour and then retire to your rooms. No TV after 11." Mom said sternly.

 We nodded like obedient kids.

Exactly half an hour later, we switched the TV off and went to our rooms after wishing goodnight.

" Finally you are here Mrs Rathore." Kabir said as soon as I entered the room. He was working on his laptop till now. He even had his dinner in the room.

" Kabir, what are you doing? Let's sleep, you must be tired." I said.

" Shreya, I need to get this work done ASAP. You go to sleep, I will join you in sometime. Our plans of today are shifted to tomorrow." He said.

" What plans?" I asked him, confused.

" Forgot so soon about having kids?" He asked.

I blushed. His smirk was plastered on his face.

" Goodnight." I said and laid laid down.

" Goodnight." He replied back.

" Kabir, you are awake till now! It's 2 in the night." I said.

" Shreya, lower down your volume. An international video confrence call is going on." He said.

I rolled my eyes. He raised an eyebrow at me.

" I will deal with your eye-roll later." He mouthed.

I went to back to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up but Kabir was hugging me close to him and sleeping carefully.

" Kabir, wake up. You have to leave for work." I said.

He did not respond. I then touched his cheek. It was burning.

" Kabir, you have fever." I said.

He hummed.

" This will only happen if you keep awake for so long in the night." I taunted him.

He just pulled me towards him, snaked me in his arms and slept again.

I sighed.

Hii guys! This is the next chapter. I hope you like it. Do tell me your reviews about and chapter in the comments section below. Also, don't forget to vote and share the book. I love you all. Until next time. Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 118K 46
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
3.6M 130K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.1M 72.8K 35
Mythili Kapoor, in her eyes,is a nobody. Her parents were always in want of a son and were granted that wish post twelve years of her birth and since...
908K 36.1K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...