~Colby brock one shots~

Von Emmi_19

This is a story of Colby brock but each chapter is something new! I will make each chapter 1000 words or lon... Mehr

Injery
Haunting's and oujia bords.
Is this a prank...?
The bad boy's party.
A/N
The disorder.
The Drinking Game.
Sick days are the worst days
Telling Colby and the roommates (pt2)
The high school reunion
The sleep over
Teacher?!?
Happy New Year (not an update sorry)
My Savour.

Panic Attacks at school.

1K 4 3
Von Emmi_19

I wake up in my room from my alarm. Ahhhh Thursday. I wish you did not exist. Like. At. All! What ever, at least I will have Jamie there to help me get through the day. Speaking of, my phone went off with a 'ding' braking me from my thoughts. It was a message from the speak of the devil.

BFF: hayyyy, can't go to school today. Super sorry but Will is sick and I have to look after him. Sorry El. Xo
Ellie (you): that's fine, I hope I will manage! Hope Will gets better soon. xo

If you want to know why I said 'I hope I will manage' than it's because I have severe depression, panic attacks and Anxiety issues. Jamie helps me get through it all but she has to look after her younger brother ( Will ). You see Jamie has no parents her mum died giving birth to Will and her dad.... well he left when she turned 18.

I flip over to my other side on my bed and sigh. Do I have to go to school? Can I stay home? I wish. My mom works from home and she knows if I stay home. She has been working from home ever since I was diagnosed with Depression and Anxiety. Then my door opens and it's my mom checking to see if I'm up.

Mom: hay honey why are you not up yet?
Ellie: Jamie has to look after Will. She isn't going to school.
Mom: is it a bad day is it?
I nod my head.

You see some days my depression is bearable and other days it's not so bearable. Today it's not so bearable.

Mom: Ok well....

She thinks for a second.

Mom: You can go home at lunch time and work the rest of the day at home. But text me if you need to talk to any one through out the day. Ok?

I think for a second.

Ellie: yeah ok. As for the texting can I call instead?

She nods her head.

Ellie: ok thank you so much mom.
Mom: no problem honey.

We share a quick hug before she leaves. Thank god I don't have to spend the entire day at school. You see I get bullied. A lot. By nearly the whole school. The worst though are

Jake Webber: He mostly just pushes me and calls me names.
Corey Shere: He just pushes and spits.
The worst though is Brennan Taylor. Oh god. Saiten literally takes a human form in Brennan. He pushes, Punches, spits, calls me names, Steals my things and he is the lead of the 'pack' so whatever he does the rest mostly follow. But only he is allowed to punch me. You see his dad is the principal and he doesn't even tell him off he just sits there and smirks at the victim of that Time. It also doesn't help that Brennan if the school fuck boy.

I get into the uniform for today and do my make-up. Concealer, mascara and a little bit of chap stick. I look at my self in the mirror and sigh. 

Ugly. 

That's all I see now. I turn out of my closet and then my phone dings again.

BFF: Oh and also can you snap a pic of the new chem teacher for me? apparently he's rlly hottt 🔥🔥🔥.

Oh shoot I forgot that we had a new chem teacher. I text back a sassy reply.

Ellie: yeah no probs. Only Alex will probably have 'dibesd' him. Haha lol

You see Alex is sorta the school slut, she was known to have the on again off again relationship with Brennan Taylor.

BFF: Ew, don't want her sloppy seconds makes me Wanna throw up thinking about it tbh. 

Ellie: yea ik, just the sight of Alex makes me wanna throw up lmao. 

BFF: yeah tru that!
BFF: ugh have to go Will just vomited like everywhere! Bye xo

Ellie: haha bye bitch! have fun cleaning vomit xo

BFF: die. <3 

Ellie: no xx. 

I put my phone down and sigh. Then my mum comes into my room and tells me the bus will be here soon. See I would normally catch a ride with Jamie but she's not here today, thank god just about everyone drives or walks so the bus isn't usually too busy. 

~ time skip to her chem lesson coz why not?~

I arrive at chemistry and see the new teacher. Mr. Brock and holy shit he is super hot! Like honestly wow.

( I know this pic isn't school-ish but just go with it)
I send the pic to Jamie and begin to pay attention. About 3 minuets later and everything started to go blurry and my mind just zoned out, my heart was racing, I couldn't breathe and my arms and legs were shaky. I didn't even talk so what's going on? This only happens when I talk to someone because it's my anxiety's biggest trigger. I get pulled out of this trance by the teacher snapping his fingers in my face and wanting to know if I was paying attention. I nod my head although it essentially wasn't that believable, but the teacher did go back to talking. The other kids were looking at me, probably going to say something about it later. 

As the final bell rings for the end of the lesson and the start of lunch every one got up and left me being last to avoid confrontation from others, or minimise the blow of it. When I eventually get up the teacher says 'umm Ellie can you stay behind for a minute or two please?'
I nod my head and move to a table closer to him.

Colby: So today in class, what happened?

Oh god here we go. It's ok you can talk no ones around.

Ellie: oh well...
I look at the ground ashamed of what I have to say.
Ellie: I'm assuming the school didn't tell you then?
He furrows his brows and shakes his head no.
Colby: No they didn't. I was hoping that you could though?
Ellie: Oh well I uhh have.
My eyes start to water, I take a deep breath.
Ellie: I have extremely bad anxiety causing panic attacks and depression. Today in class was my anxiety kicking in. It usually only happens when I'm forced to talk on the spot and well, to be honest I don't know why it happened today, it just did.
He nodded and was kinda shocked.
Colby: So you had a panic attack?
Ellie: pretty much yeah...
Colby: oh shoot. Wow.
Ellie: So did the school say anything about this or?
Colby: no actually they didn't.
Ellie: no surprise there the principe's kinda an idiot.

he disapproved of my language towards the principle. 

Then I get a text from my mother.

Mom😘❤️: hey honey I was called in to work and can't go home till late sorry, can't pick you up.

Ellie: that's fine today hasn't been so bad! Love you 

Mom😘❤️: you too bye.

Colby: Who's that?
Ellie: huh no one. Just my mom saying she can't stay home or pick me up from school. It's fine I can walk home.
Colby: But don't you live like half an hour away?
I nod my head a little, they don't tell him my mental status, but do share my address. The American education system everyone...
Colby: Know what? I will take you home with me.
Ellie: It's fine really. I can walk.
Colby: Nope. I have the rest of the day off so you see you're coming with me.

I eventually give in and say yes. We start to talk about some more things and it eventually branched off to my bullies.

Ellie: And yeah that's what they do.
Colby: I had no idea, but if it helps, I was also bullied in middle and high school.  
Ellie: it's fine no one generally does. I never would have guessed, you seem so ... confident.  
Colby: Its important to remember to not give them the power. Well then let's get going. Everyone should be in class by now and we will have a clear running.

I nod my head and we walk to his car.

~ time skip to his place~

After he showed me around we sit down and watch a movie. Then one turns into two. Two turns into three and three into five. Eventually I look at the time and it's too late to go home. Plus I am super tired. I think Colby caught up on it because he said;

Colby: Tired? I will show you to my room and I will sleep on the couch.
Ellie: No don't be silly. I will sleep on the couch! I'm the guest here! Plus I'm smaller so I'll fit! Colby: No, that's stupid, you deserve a decent sleep.                                                                                     Ellie: Well then, I'll take one side of the bed, if you take the other?                                                          Colby: Fine, works with me. 

At first I would have said no and stuck to it, but I was to tired to argue.

Colby: it's right through here. I have a double bed, brand new mattress. 

I don't say anything but just follow. When we get to his room he takes his shirt off and hops right in bed. I walk into the connecting bathroom and just take off my make up with some make up remover that I have with me. Then I text my mom and say

Ellie: Hey mom won't be home tonight crashing at Jamie's catching her up on the missed work. Will see you tomorrow after school. ❤️

No surprise my mom texted back right away.

Mom😘❤️: ok. I'm still at work but don't go to bed too late! I know how you girls are! See you tomorrow then! Love you💙

Ellie: I promise I won't stay up too late. I love too mom❤️

I walk into his bedroom and he asked what took me so long.

Ellie: oh I had to text my mom saying that I'm at a friends place.

Colby: Ah Ok. Also want some sweatpants to sleep in? That looks really uncomfortable!

Ellie: umm yeah please?

He tells me where he keeps his sweat pants and I also take a jumper he has in there too.
When I enter the room he smiles and then I get into bed, we turn over backs facing each other's back, I fall asleep the quickest I have ever before. 

.

.

 ~ word count 1783 words~ 

Written in one day.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

591K 5.4K 25
You are friends with Sam. Good friends actually. You never met Colby. You have met most of his friends but tried to stay away from Colby Brock. Sam k...
32.8K 561 170
Little Stories about the reader and Colby. If you have requests comment them in the comments on the stories.
22.1K 383 11
Part 2-More one shots and short stories featuring moments of Colby protecting/saving/being concerned about Sam. Enjoy!
221K 2.4K 56
since my first got deleted here's a new one. ! long chapters ! always open to suggestions! preferably via message but anything is okay :)