Panic Attacks at school.

I wake up in my room from my alarm. Ahhhh Thursday. I wish you did not exist. Like. At. All! What ever, at least I will have Jamie there to help me get through the day. Speaking of, my phone went off with a 'ding' braking me from my thoughts. It was a message from the speak of the devil.

BFF: hayyyy, can't go to school today. Super sorry but Will is sick and I have to look after him. Sorry El. Xo
Ellie (you): that's fine, I hope I will manage! Hope Will gets better soon. xo

If you want to know why I said 'I hope I will manage' than it's because I have severe depression, panic attacks and Anxiety issues. Jamie helps me get through it all but she has to look after her younger brother ( Will ). You see Jamie has no parents her mum died giving birth to Will and her dad.... well he left when she turned 18.

I flip over to my other side on my bed and sigh. Do I have to go to school? Can I stay home? I wish. My mom works from home and she knows if I stay home. She has been working from home ever since I was diagnosed with Depression and Anxiety. Then my door opens and it's my mom checking to see if I'm up.

Mom: hay honey why are you not up yet?
Ellie: Jamie has to look after Will. She isn't going to school.
Mom: is it a bad day is it?
I nod my head.

You see some days my depression is bearable and other days it's not so bearable. Today it's not so bearable.

Mom: Ok well....

She thinks for a second.

Mom: You can go home at lunch time and work the rest of the day at home. But text me if you need to talk to any one through out the day. Ok?

I think for a second.

Ellie: yeah ok. As for the texting can I call instead?

She nods her head.

Ellie: ok thank you so much mom.
Mom: no problem honey.

We share a quick hug before she leaves. Thank god I don't have to spend the entire day at school. You see I get bullied. A lot. By nearly the whole school. The worst though are

Jake Webber: He mostly just pushes me and calls me names.
Corey Shere: He just pushes and spits.
The worst though is Brennan Taylor. Oh god. Saiten literally takes a human form in Brennan. He pushes, Punches, spits, calls me names, Steals my things and he is the lead of the 'pack' so whatever he does the rest mostly follow. But only he is allowed to punch me. You see his dad is the principal and he doesn't even tell him off he just sits there and smirks at the victim of that Time. It also doesn't help that Brennan if the school fuck boy.

I get into the uniform for today and do my make-up. Concealer, mascara and a little bit of chap stick. I look at my self in the mirror and sigh. 

Ugly. 

That's all I see now. I turn out of my closet and then my phone dings again.

BFF: Oh and also can you snap a pic of the new chem teacher for me? apparently he's rlly hottt 🔥🔥🔥.

Oh shoot I forgot that we had a new chem teacher. I text back a sassy reply.

Ellie: yeah no probs. Only Alex will probably have 'dibesd' him. Haha lol

You see Alex is sorta the school slut, she was known to have the on again off again relationship with Brennan Taylor.