The disorder.

Alex's POV

I woke up and head to my kitchen. I live in a studio apartment so everything is really cramped. As I am getting so food from the cupboard I hear ash enter the kitchen. Ash is my adorable puppy husky. I

She heads over to her bowl for some dog food.
I shake some food into her bowl and head to the T.V room. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV.

~Time skip~

I get Ash's lead and she follows me.
Alex: wanna go for a walk girl? Huh? Yeah you do!
She run circles around me and I pick her up. We get into my car and head to the local dog park.

When we arrive I get out and she is quick to follow me. I attach her leash and we go on our usual route. You see ash is a very playful dog. She barks at any kind of animal and is just all round very energetic.
Nothing like me. She loves her food. Nothing like me. She will go on walks while I prefer to stay inside where no one can see how fat I am. See other people say that I have an 'eating disorder' but I don't see it that way at all. I just see myself as fat and very ugly.

On our way back we stop a couple time so Ash can bark at a passing squirrel. Or just bark at other people walking there dogs.
As we pass the lawn area I get her ball out and we try and play fetch. But because she is only a couple of months old she doesn't quite get the hang of it.

As we are leaving I see two people arrive that are new here. One has a man bun and the other has a 2000's kinda Bieber hair cut. It's kinda cute. As they get closer to me I see that they both have cameras facing them. Ohhh their YouTubers! That makes sense as to why one dog is pink.

I decide to approach them. You know to ask why one dog is pink. The normal kinda stuff. As I get closer they see me. And Ash gets confused as to were we are going. But then she loses interest and decides to bark at a bird. Oh god ash.

When I finally approached the boys Ash gets playful with the other dogs.

Alex: hay. So are you new here?
Man bun boy( Corey): yeah actually we are.
Colby: Hey I'm Colby. And Circa is over there.
He points somewhere and gives me a hug
Corey: sup I'm Corey and this is Nabby.
Alex: oh cool I'm Alex. And this is Ash
I shake Corey's hand.
Alex: so I ahh I have a question. Why is Circa pink?
They both laugh and look at me.
Colby: it was a prank we did on his owner Elton. He was to embarrassed to take her out so I did it today instead.
Alex: it Elton a friend or...
Colby: he is our roommate. So yeah he is a friend.

We became pretty good friends, we exchanged numbers and I even got Colby's snap!
I open snap and see he has like 1 Million followers. (again not true but go with it). Wow this boy... when I get home Ash goes to her bed and falls asleep. It's been a long day for a pup. I sit down on the couch when my phone buzzes. It's a text from Colby.

Colbsters🙂

Him: Hay so I was wondering if maybe you would like to grab some coffee sometime? You know to get to know each other?🤔

You: yeah I'd love that. Just text me when and where. I'll be down.

Him: cool. I was thinking maybe this Friday at around 10? For some brunch? Lol.

You: Friday at 10 it is. C U then!

Grate now I will have to eat. Or maybe I could get something instead? Like a water? If you couldn't figure it out by now I'm anorexic. I don't eat food well that's what others say but in my eyes I'm just fat. Fat and ugly. But if Colby see's something in me than maybe...? No he just wants to be friends. He made that pretty clear. I end up watching Netflix until 10:46 PM. Then I go to bed.

~ time skip to Friday ~

I wake up in my bed from the sun shining in my face. I roll over and cheack my phone to see the time.     9:35 am
Shit I have fifteen minutes to get ready. I get changed into a pair of black shorts and a white tank top.

As well as some plain black sandles. I race down to my kitchen and grab my perce and keys. Then I put some food into Ash's bowel and head to my car after saying goodbye to Ash. I then text Colby asking where to meet up, he said to meet at the Ihop across the road from the dog park. While I was driving there my mind kept thinking of what I could do to not eat. Know what? I will just order from the fat free menu. Yeah that'll work.

When I get there I look at the time 10:04  ok so im not late late just late.
I walk in and see Colby at a table already. When  I sit down we give each other an awkward side hug.

After some time of talking the waitress arrives and when she sees Colby she started to talk in a really off putting tone. Almost as if she was trying to be sexy but she just sounded like a dieing cat. Then she looks at me and gives me the death stear.

Waitress: So what can I get for you young boy?
Colby: uhh I will have a stack of waffles with a side of whipped cream and strawberries. Thank you
Waitress: Ok was that all?
Colby: uh no my girlfriend over here will have the...?
Alex: I will have a fruit salad.
( just go with it. I know they dont do those but its a fictional book. Sadly.)
Waitress: ok then.
Then she unbuttoned her shirt just a little. I could tell that she didnt hear when Colby said girlfriend. She will not give up will she?

When she finally left I turned to colby and sighed.
Colby: what? Why so sad? Dont want to be with me any more?
He said sarcastically.

Alex: girlfriend?
Colby: Sorry I did-
I cut him off
Alex: no its fine. Wouldn't actually mind if you asked me.
Colby: well then will you Alex Anderson officially be mine?
Alex: yes. Yes I will.
His smile went wide and I went closer to him, my head resting on his chest.

After ihop we went for a walk in the dog park.
Alex: Colby
He stopped walking and turned to look at me
Colby: yeah?
He picked up my hand and looked at me in the eyes.
Alex: if your really going to date me, and if you really want me to trust you. Theres one thinv you should know about me.
Colby: whats that?
Alex: Well um  I am Anorexic.
He looked at me up and down before saying
Colby: not for long you aren't. We will fix it. Together.

That was twenty years ago. Now I am happily engaged to him our Wedding is November 29th 2020. We are also exited to have not only one but two kids on the way. And I couldn't imagine life any better.

A/N I know I know. This took forever to write but truth is, im on a camping trip with the family and there has been no signal socI couldn't upload this. Sorry :/ but its here!

~ 1313 words~