Is this a prank...?

Your POV

It was a Monday afternoon and you were just chilling in bed watching FRIENDS on Netflix. When all of a sudden your boyfriend (of  a year) Colby came into your shared bedroom. You pause your episode and look up at him. He smiles at you and sits down with you. You continue to watch your episode when he asks you a question.

Colby: So I was wondering if you would like to team up with me for a prank...?
Tess(You): Sure. What kind of prank?
Colby: Umm I was thinking a fake pregnancy prank? What do you think?
Tess: Oh that would be hilarious, yeah I'm so in! I'll do it. But one thing?

His face light up when he heard I was in.  

Colby: Ok shoot what's your question?

Tess: When? Like when are we gonna make the announcement?    

Colby: I was thinking this Friday after our ten million sub party on Thursday?

Tess: What will we say? I wanna be on the same page when we do this.                                                                                                          Colby: Um, oh maybe you could be in the bathroom and call for me to come to you. Like loud enough for everyone to hear? And then for the rest of the day we could act all strange, then when they finally get enough of our weird acting you can break the news to them? 

Tess: yeah sounds like a plan. Oh we could also buy a a fake test to go along with it! Maybe even talk about kids and starting a family for all of this week, openly infant of the housemates. Just to really sell it.  

Colby: Yeah that would be so perfect! But for now let's just go back to watching your episode.

Third person POV

As Tess and Colby lay there cuddling and watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Tess had no idea that Sam was in the next room and he was gonna do a prank on Friday for the Sam and Colby channel. He was going to do a kidnaping prank or something along those lines. But after he heard that Colby beat him to it he was just going to let it all happen and act like he heard nothing. He didn't want to tell the others and ruin the prank for him. He was going to play along, for now. Little did Tess and Colby know, was that they should be careful for what they wish for because she was already four weeks pregnant. She just hasn't noticed anything.

Wednesday.
Tess's POV

I woke with a sick feeling in my stomach. I sit up and go strait to the connected bathroom. I make it to the bathroom, throwing up, and there is no sign of it slowing down either, I must have drank too much the night before. Eventually Colby wakes up and noticed that I wan't in bed, normally I am one of the last people awake in the house. So this was extremely rare. He walked into the bathroom when he heard gaging sounds from it.

Colby: Hey babe what's wrong? 

Tess: I-I don't Know. Must've drank too much last night at dinner. 

My voice was shaky and I could barely let out proper sentences. 

Colby: Hmm I think you should take it easy today and go back to bed. I will get you some cereal and OJ sound good? 

Tess: Yeah please. Thank you so much. 

As he leaves the room I head to bed. As I was getting comfortable again a thought pops into my head. Am I pregnant? No I couldn't be. But maybe... no when was the last time Colby and I had.... about 5 weeks ago for my birthday. Shit well where is my laptop? I'll go on eBay and look for a test. Just as I got on my laptop Colby opens the door. He smiles at me and hops into bed handing me my breakfast and saying