Sick days are the worst days

I woke up in my bed feeling odd. Not sick or hurt or tired just odd. I shake the feeling aside and wake up properly. I brush out my hair and put on a sweat shirt and sweat pants ( it's winter and rlly cold ). After I put on the sweatshirt I was burning up. I felt as if I was on the sun. So I changed into leggings and a tee.
I then head down the stairs fin r some breakfast and coffee.

As I'm walking down the stairs I hear two voices. It sounded like Sam and Aaron. Of course they are up early. Wait how early is it? I look at my phone and see the time 7:02 am why? Just why am I up this early? Ugh who knows. This early should be illegal but oh well. I continue walking down the stairs until I reach the bottom. I walk into the kitchen and immediately get odd looks from Sam and Aaron.

Sam: good morning
Y/N : * grumbles* good morning.
If you couldn't tell I am NOT a morning person. Like at all.

I grab the coffee grounds and a cup/ mug. When my arm brushes up against Sam's. I think nothing of it and continue marking my coffee. When he stops me.
Sam: hold up y/n your arm is- is like it's on fire! This is not ok. Here sit down and I'll get a thermometer for you.

I sit down and Aaron gets me a cold glass of water. I gulp it down in two mouth fulls. Jeez I am thirsty. Sam gets the thermometer and takes my temp. About three min later and it beeps. It read 90.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
Sam: y/n are you ok? Is that why you are wearing a tee?
I then start to feel sick in the stomach. I nod answering Sam's question.
Morning love. Colby called from the stairs. Only then do I release that now everyone was awake.
Colby: are you ok?
I look down and Colby looks at Sam asking if I was ok.
Sam: yeah she's Just got a temp.
( I only just realised that I never said that you and Colby were dating. I thought it was a given but after reading I realised it wasn't. So to clarify in this chapter you and Colby are dating )
He nods and walks into the room next door. After a little I followed and sat next to Colby I cuddled into his side while Jake and Corey just 'awwww' at us. They look at each other and fake kiss each other. There seriously mocking us? Like Corey has a girlfriend! What ever. I ignore them.
Colby: she's sick guys! Cut us some slack!
Jake: whatever Corey wanna play rocket league?
Corey: yeah sure why not.
He picked up a controller and sat back down
Aaron: well I'm gonna go play-
"Fortnight" everyone except me said.
Aaron: am I that predictable?
Jake: ahh yeah pretty much dude.
Aaron walks out and I go on my phone while Colby's hand is playing with my hair. I then log on to see Sams Sub count and hokey sh¡t balls
Y/N: Sam you've hit one mill!
Sam: wait really?
Colby looks over my shoulder.
Colby: yeah dude! Congrats!
Corey: wow can I hit one mill next?
Jake: I hope so man coz I wanna hit it after you.
Well maybe I should just turn my YT account into a full on exploration channel. Nah who am I kidding! I won't do that, best leave it to the experts, that is Sam and Colby.

After a little while my eyelids start getting heavy and pretty soon I am consumed with sleep.

Colby's POV ( shocker 😱 )
After a little bit of time goes by Jake gets up pausing the game you could tell Corey was slightly confused and slightly annoyed. Then he announced
Jake: anyone want pizza rolls for lunch? I will heat them up?
Although lunch does sound good I wasn't that hungry
Colby: nah thanks I will make some chicken nuggets for myself later. But right now I'm not that hungry.
Jake nods his head and goes into the kitchen while Corey goes off to his room to text Devyn.

As much as I would love for Y/N to stay cuddled up on my lap I have to get up, because I need to pee and also my leg is starting to fall asleep. So I pick her up and go upstairs. I then walk into my room and place her on the bed. She stirs a little but falls asleep pretty quickly. I head into the connecting bathroom and do what I needed to do. But as I was washing my hands I get interrupted by a banging on the door. I walk over ( turning off the tap ) to the door unlock it and open it. It was Y/N. She ran to the toilet and puked. I walk over to her and put her hair into a make shift ponytail while rubbing my other hand on her back. After she was done she  brushed her teeth and headed back to bed. I grabbed some water from downstairs and gave it to her. After that was done we cuddled in my bed and went to sleep.

Y/N POV

I woke up and looked at the time 7:25 p.m I sigh and get out of Colby's bed. I head downstairs and see the boys all up and just buming around. ( not rlly doing anything ) I head into the kitchen and make some toast for my tea. When you are sick there isn't really anything that you can eat. When my toast is ready I put some avocado on both of them and sit down and eat them. After I had eaten Corey and Aaron asked me how I was feeling. I replied with a 'yeah I'm ok' and sat down to watch the T.V.

The news was on so I started to watch it. There was a segment on about kids immunisation and flu shots. That made me think...
Y/N: am I pregnant?
The roommates were shocked and were looking at me. Mouths wide open eyes wide.
Y/N: did I say that out loud?
Jake: yeah you kinda did.
Aaron: well I mean there is only one way to find out...
Sam was oddly quiet this entire time. I didn't question it though. I took what Aaron had said into consideration. But just then Colby came down the stairs.
Colby: what are we talking about?
Y/N: nothing really just about life
Life? Really life? Omg like he is gonna buy that!
Colby: oh. Hay ah Sam I found an abandoned place to shoot at for the Sam and Colby channel if you want to go we can film now so we have plenty of time to edit. If you want...
Sam: yeah I'll pack the bags and you pack the go pros and camera then we can leave.
He nodded his head and headed upstairs to pack. Sam did the same.

After they left I decided to have a shower and get into some new pj's and go on my laptop to order a pregnancy test. I got same day shipping to take it today. And around lunch the door bell rang. I answered the door and signed for the package. Then I went into my bathroom and took a test. After about ten minutes of waiting the alarm on my phone went off. I looked at the test
And...
And...
.
.
.
+ +
Plus
I'm pregnant but why is there two of them? I'm not? Twins? Omg I'm having twins. Twins with Colby. My life is the best right now. I'm literally crying.

The boys are still out exploring Colby said they would be back by around 8 because security caught them and they had to go back at sundown. I just said not to get caught. Then at 8:42 the door opened and in walked Colby and Sam.
Y/N: how was exploring babe?
Colby: oh it was great. You should have seen the view! It was amazing.
He showed me some photos of the place that he had taken. He gave me a kiss then headed upstairs with Sam to help Edit the video.
I can not wait to tell Colby that he is gonna be a dad! What will be his reaction? Will he want them? I hope so because I am keeping them.

.
.
.
A/N I'm making this a two part series the next chapter will be telling Colby and the roommates and all that jazz. K bye

~1452 words~