The high school reunion

Your POV

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through Sephora's online shop when out of nowhere I get a e-mail. I open it seeing it's from my old high school. I start to read it.

Dear Y/N,
You have been invited to the ( your high school)'s annual high school reunion. You and your class of ( the year you graduated or will graduate ) will be able to attend on the 1st of (next month) at 5:35 and leave the school grounds at 12:00. The reunion will be held in the schools gymnasium and you are to wear formal attire. You are aloud to bring a plus one if you wish. Please R.S.V.P by the 28th.
Cheers,
(Your high school)
Huh. Odd, I get out my calendar to see if I'm available when I get a call from Kat.

K: hey Y/N
You: hi Kat! What's up?
K: did you also get a invite to the (high school) reunion?
Y/N: yeah! You going? I'll probably bring Colby.
Kat: yeah I'm going. I'll bring Sam!

If you are confused as to what is going on right now I'll explain. My name is Y/N, I'm 25 years old and went to high school with Kat. Yes I went to Canada. I'm currently dating Colby and have a YouTube channel with 1 mill subs. And I just got invited to my old high schools reunion.

After 1/2 an hour of talking I decided to go and tell Colby.
Y/N: hayyy babe!
I yelled from his room
Colby: Yes babe?
He yelled back. I decided to give my vocals a rest and text him.
Y/N: come upstairs please?
C: no! You come here!
Y/N: please? I have something 2 tell u
C: uuuggghhh fine. Only coz I need something from upstairs anyway.
Y/N: yay thanx babe ❤️ U!
Then Colby yelled 'I love you to!'
I heard footsteps come upstairs and into his room.
I run into his arms, and kiss him. He kisses back and rocks us back and forth. Eventually I break the hug/ Kiss and sit on the couch. He sits next to me.

C: So what do you want to tell me?
Y/N: well my high school has invited Kat and I to the reunion they have! In Canada!
C: oh. Cool! When do we leave?
Y/N: uhh let me check
C: ok.
I get my laptop and open it. I open the
e-mail and read it out loud.
C: So will you stay with family or with friends?
Y/N: um. My parents.
C: Your - p parents.
He stuttered. Clearly nervous as he has never met my parents before.
Y/N: don't worry babe you'll be fine! My mum has seen your YT videos and she likes you. And as for my dad well he said he wants to meet you!
I said with a smile on my face. Trying to help calm him down.
C: well I suppose it's better late than never! Right? Aha.
Yeah he's nervous. But I calmed him down to the best of my abilities. By watching Netflix and cuddling.
(A/N cute! Lol I'll go...)
Thoughts racing through my mind. Like what do I wear? And what will he wear? Do I hang out with Kat and Sam or with others? What will my parents think? Will they like him? Will they hate him? When do I get to meet HIS parents?

~Time skip to three days later~

It was currently a Friday morning and we leave on Monday. Kat and I have been dress shopping since Thursday (yesterday) and I still haven't found a dress to wear yet. Or more like one I can afford! Lol
(#brokepeopleproblems!)
Kat, Sam, Colby and I are all going suit/ dress shopping today as a collective. They head down to were ever and we do the same.

Kat and I have been shopping for a little over 20 min and been to 3 stores so far. We are in our 4th store now and I'm kinda liking the odds of it. I pull out a long white ankle length dress that has some flowers on the bottom.
K: oooh I like that one!
Y/N: eh maybe, I'll try it on.
She nods her head and goes back to looking. When I get a text from Colby.
C: Hi
Y/N: Hey
C: U almost done?
Y/N: almost. Just need to try on 3 more dresses, than I'll be with you😘
C: ok. Can I help?😏
Y/N: No u perv! I don't need a horny Colby with me.
C: 😢
Y/N: oh boo hoo you'll get over it!
C: ouch!
C: see you in 5?
Y/N: More like 15
C: That long?
Y/N: yes that long!
C: ugh meet in food court?
Y/N: sounds good! See you then! 😘❤️
C: see you soon xx
I then turn off my phone and smile.
K: what are you smiling about?
Y/N: nothing, just Colby being cute!
She smiles and goes back to looking.
Y/N: ok I'm going to the dressing room, wanna follow to help me?
K: ok.
After a bit we found some of the BEST dresses that were so cute! I really liked them and so did Kat.
( pic below for reference )