Teacher?!?

A/N: this is a spin off of the teacher chapter that I have already written. So if you get confused then either ask in the comments or re read the other chapter! 🙂

Monday morning

I walk into senior math and take my seat. I'm about two or three minutes late but the teacher isn't even here yet. So I don't see the problem.
( BTW this is what you are wearing. Just pick your fave out of these :) )

After about two minutes of stalking someone on insta ( don't judge me! You do it to!!!) the teacher walks in

After about two minutes of stalking someone on insta ( don't judge me! You do it to!!!) the teacher walks in. He faces the board and started writing down some notes. He than proceeds to talk about an assignment that we will have and other junk. He than turned to us and started handing out some paper. I realise that this paper is a test.

Colby(teacher): This test is going to be 55% of your grade so do well. And I'm not curving any grades so therefore all grades ARE final! Ok you may begin.
Thank you and remember no talking.

I saw that when he walked passed me he winked. He fucking winked. Why in the hell would he do that?
I look at my test and see that I can't answer the second question like at all. Ugh I'm gonna flunk! Whatever.

~ 45 min of hell later ~

I finally finish the test and hand it up I was the second to last out and on my way out he gave me 'the look' now if you don't know what 'the look' is it's basically when someone who is into you looks at you asking for it. I shrug it off and walk out but something says to me to stay and I do. I sit on his desk and he smirks.

Colby: what are you doing?
Y/N: nothing what about you?
Colby: marking tests. And I think that you got a 45 out of 100. You failed.
Y/N: anything I can do to change that?
I ask with lust in my voice.
Colby: I have an idea.
He responded also with lust in his voice. Than he Leaned in and so did I. We kissed and I felt the fireworks. Pretty soon it got heated.

~ 15 min later coz I 'ant writing smut!'~

The five minute bell went off signalling that I only had 5 min to get ready. I quickly put my clothes back on and rushed to my locker and put my perfume on to get rid of his cologne. Not that I'm complaining but it's kind wired to walk into class smelling like male cologne.

Eventually the day ended and I went home. Not thinking about anything in particular. Oh and if your wondering I ended up getting an 'A' on that test. When I get home I get a cup of coffee. I drink it but feel weird. I just shrug it off thinking it's my 'time of the month'. ( Soz TMI I know but deal with it!)
I sit on the couch and watch T.V.

~Skip two weeks later~

I set up my camera, ring light and everything else I need. I press record and start doing my intro. Yes I have a YouTube channel and I have almost 1/2 a million subs. Yeah I'm a small channel. I decided to do a 'Q and A'
One of the questions was ' I dare you to take a pregnancy test to prove that your single and show the test after. Love from England 💟'
Y/N: a bit weird but ok
I took the test and waited about 3-5 min. After it was done it showed two lines but the second line was very faint. At first I didn't notice it and showed the camera.
Y/N: there we go people! I'm single till the day I die. Just kidding. I'll probably find love somewhere along the line of my life.
I flip it over in my hands not seeing it. I continue to answer the rest of the questions.

Eventually it came time to edit. I sat down and made a start. It was by now Sunday night at around 10:38 pm. Pretty late. When it came to the pregnancy test I saw another line.
Y/N: hold up. I'm not-
I got my test from the bin. Sure as hell I saw it. Clear as day. Two fucking lines! I'm pregnant. Hokey shit I'm pregnant! I'm in my last year of high school and I'm pregnant. With Colby's kid. What is he gonna say? How will I hide this? How will my parents react? Will he want it? Do I want it? How the hell am I gonna do this? One step at a time. I'll tell Colby when I have home next.

I look at my timetable. Ok I have him last period of the day on... Friday? What? No no no shit shit shit! What can I do? Let me think? Oh I can email him telling him that I have something to tell him.
He emailed back saying that we can meet up Tuesday night as his place.

The rest of the week went by really
s l o w l y. Eventually Tuesday came to an end. I had my test in my backpack. Holding onto it for dear life. I walk out of home room and wait in the car park. Eventually Colby came out and unlocked his car.

Colby: you ready to go?
Y/N: yeah.
The drive was silent apart from when Colby would ask for hints as to what the 'big news' is. I didn't tell him or give him any hints though. When we get to his place I get out the car with my bag and my phone. He locked the car and opened the door for me.
Y/N: why thank you
Colby: no problem princess.
We walk into his living room and he sits on the couch.
Colby: so what is it that couldn't wait till Friday huh?
Y/N: ummm well. You see-
Colby: you want a better grade for maths? I can do a 'B+' but that's all your getting from me without actually doing any more work.
Y/N: what?!? No that's not it at all. It's- *sigh*
I start to cry thinking that a 19 year old and a 20 year old will have to raise a family together. For my life until they move out or I die. That's kinda scary to think about.

Colby: hey hey hey there's no need to cry. Come here give me a hug.
I walk into his open arms and mumble a ' I'm pregnant' into his chest.
Colby pulls out of my grip and looks me in the eyes
Colby: your what? I can't understand you when you do that princess.
Y/n: I'm pregnant Cole.
He was shocked that:
A) I used his actual name
And
B) I'm fucking pregnant!
Colby: no your not! Your joking right?
Y/n: no Im not.
He picked me up and kissed me passionately. When we pulled away he said
Colby: well then I guess we had better become a couple then! So (your first name and your last name) will you be mine? Till the day we die?
Y/n: yes I will Colby.
Tears swell up in my eyes. I hug him and he hugs back.

Y/N: but what about my size? What are we gonna do? Do we keep it? What will my parents think? What will YOUR parents think?
Colby: y/n calm down! Ok babe. Listen. I have a plan, it's only one more month of school until you graduate right?
I nod my head. I sit down and look at him.
Colby: than we have the Christmas and New Year break. So by the end of it all you would have finished school, graduated and had your baby. Ok?
Y/n: will you help me?
Colby: of course I will babe. I'll be here till the day we die ok? We will raise this kid, and raise ourselves together! Ok?
Once again I nod my head.
Colby: but for now let's just cuddle and watch Netflix. K?
Y/n: ok then I like the sound of that! 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~ 1386 words~
Ok so I know that all my books either end in a happy life (marriage kids ect...) or in pregnancy. But really what else is there to write about? I only know as much as I do about pregnancy because when both of my sisters were pregnant I was there for it all. I went through the cravings to the moods and even the pain (I heard them complain.) sooo yeah...
     ~ another word count 1462 words~