~Weird~ Connor Murphy x Rea...

By jxllycee

Unlike the majority of weird things that happened to me, I'm glad you happened, because I was able to find so... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
thank you

THIRTY-FIVE

4.2K 136 246
By jxllycee

A/N: hey! see that song up there? yea, you don't have to play it, but if you do, there'll be a little note in bold telling you when to :)

You

1 hour later

Me: con it's okay..

Connor: NO IT FUCKING ISNT

Connor: Y/N WE'RE GONNA BE STUCK IN HERE FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES

Me: okay just

Me: i'm already here so..

Connor: i'm sorry

Connor: i'm so fucking sorry

I couldn't lie, I was only a little disappointed. But hey, you can't really do anything about it. It wasn't even his fault.

Me: it's okay connor

Me: if you think it's your fault you better fucking stop because it's not

My bottom was starting to hurt from the hard metal bleachers so I got up, made my way through the dancing crowd, and traveled to the snack table once again. Standing there was another student, nervously adjusting his suit.

"Evan?"

"Oh! Hi, uhm.." He stammered.

I smiled. "Y/N,"

"Right, yes, Y/N."

"Waiting for Zoe?" I asked.

He kept his head down and fiddled with his light gray sleeve. "Um, yea. I am uh
a-actually."

"I didn't think you'd like these kinds of things."

He smiled bashfully. "Oh I um, I usually don't. I mean I do, I just don't usually go to them.."

I nodded, definitely relating. "I-uh, anyway, Connor texted me and he said they're like totally stuck in traffic. They might be a while."

"Oh,"

"Yea," I sighed and grabbed a cup and filled it with whatever was in the drink bowl. "Sorry for probably bugging you or whate-"

"Nononono! It's um, it's okay," He chuckled. "So um, you know her brother? Connor?"

"Hm?" I looked up from the table.

"I um, never- never mind that's like none of my business. I don't know why I just, I shouldn't have asked-"

I grinned and looked down at my plastic cup. "Yea, I definitely know Connor."

"Oh?"

"We're a thing," I tried to keep from squealing while looking up.

"Oh! Awesome!" Evan grinned. "Yea, Zoe and I are kinda, um..."

"Adorable as fuck," I finished as I took a sip. "Don't deny it, you guys really are cute."

The kid's cheeks started to turn cherry red as he chuckled. "Yea," he kept his head down in order to hide a giant smile.

After gulping down the rest of the so-called 'punch', I turned back to him. "Hey, just wondering, where's Jared? I mean you'd think he'd come over and bug the shit out of us."

Evan motioned behind me, which was where the DJ's stand was. There, Jared was rocking out like an idiot behind the table with headphones around his neck. He must've seen us because he started waving at Evan and me.

"Right," I nodded. "Can't say I'm surprised."

"Me- me neither." He shrugged.

Two familiar voices hollered behind me. "HEY! L/N!"

Gianna and Michael threw their arms around me before I even had the chance to turn around.

"Wha- Oh good lord," I stammered before laughing. "Hey you two.. Oh jeez Michael, what the fuck is on your sleeve?"

Michaels gray sleeve was now drenched in red and blue-"

"Punch." He explained bluntly.

"Don't ask him to explain it if you know what's good for you." Gianna said as she went around the snack table.

"Oh come on Gi," He snorted, "I've only told Jeremy, Zoe, and Christine."

"Zoe's here!?" Evan quickly asked. "I-I'm sorry do you maybe, um, know where she is?"

Michael looked at him and pointed to the gym entrance. "She just walked in."

"Go get her Evan," I teased.

He immediately left, adjusting his suit in the process. As soon as he left, the thought hit me.

Zoe went with Connor...

Holy shit.

"Y/N, me, Gianna, Jeremy, and Christine are gonna have a piggyback riding contest. Wanna be the judge?" Michael asked.

The music suddenly stopped, signaling the start of a new song.

[now would be the time to play the music!!]

The mood immediately changed since it was one of those slow dancing songs. Almost everyone found a partner.

I scanned the room a million times before I quickly replied, "Maybe later," and speed-walked off looking for Connor. Every footstep seemed to be drowned out by the music.

Of course the room had to be slightly dark, I thought as I tried making my way through everyone. Connor's pretty damn tall, he literally can't be that hard to miss.

It didn't take long for me to notice the tall and intimidating teenager a few feet away from the entrance. The neon lights beautifully illuminated him, highlighting most of him and his blue midnight suit. One hand was hanging from his pocket while the other moved the loose strands of brown locks of hair from his face.

I saw him walk over near the center of the gym as I tried to brush past other dancing people. Hiding my smile was almost impossible at this point.

I stepped closer to him. "Hey."

"I swear to god Y/N I wasn't trying to pull a Derek on you. I would never do that it's just-" He began to ramble.

A little surprised, I stopped him. "Connor, it's okay. I knew you weren't. It was just traffic.." I could feel my heart hammer against my chest as I nervously ran my hand up my forearm.

"Yea, I know," He gulped, dropping his arm by his side.

"You look absolutely amazing," I changed the subject and complimented him, admiring his suit.

Through the dim light, Connor's reddened cheeks were still visible. "So we're just gonna ignore you? You look like a fucking goddess."
Now it was my turn to have my cheeks heat up.

He then laughed softly as he slowly extended his arm and held out his hand. "Well since we both left the house for this, so you wanna dance?"

I placed my hand in his and chuckled. "I uhm, I can't dance." I admitted.

Connor shrugged and awkwardly placed his other hand on my waist. "Neither can I."

"But you seem to know what you're doing." I giggled, letting go and clasping my hands at the back of his neck. I felt his own hand fly to my waist afterward.

"I never know what I'm doing 90% of the time," Connor said as we swayed to the music, earning a chuckle from me.

Yes, it was awkward as shit, and I definitely stepped on his toe at least once, but it felt like seconds later everything fell into place perfectly.

Keeping my eyes off him was impossible. It wasn't because we were dancing, but because it was just him.

Because he's everything to me.

We didn't say anything as the music took over. Though it was loud, I could hear and almost feel his fragile breath as I stared deeply into his mysterious eyes. The eyes that had seen and gone through so much that they held a million stories.

I was probably so lost in thought I didn't feel myself wrap my arms around him in a tight hug. He froze a little at the sudden movement.

Connor cleared his throat and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear.
"The hell-"

I interrupted him with another giggle. I heard him sigh as he returned the embrace, lovingly wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Goddammit, Y/N." Connor breathed out as he smiled into my shoulder.

•••

I know you're seeing black and white
So I'll paint you a clear blue sky
Without you I'm color-blind
It's raining every time I open my eyes

I know you're seeing black and white
So I'll paint you a clear blue sky
Without you I'm color-blind
It's raining every time I open my eyes

I want you
I'll color me blue
Only seeing myself
When I'm looking up at you

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 91 11
šš€šƒ šˆšƒš„š€ | ā i wish you could see yourself the way i do... āž ā” After Y/n L/n courageously intervenes to defend the enigmatic and troubled Co...
1K 17 12
TRIGGER WARNING: Suicide Attempt, Self-Harm, Anxiety, Panic Attack, Bipolar Disorder, etc. Connor Murphy was always scared of himself, so to make up...
13.4K 429 44
HIGHEST RANKS: #1 in BEMORECHILL #1 in DEAREVANHANSEN WARNING: This book is really outdated and cringe. It was my first story on Wattpad, however...
14.1K 636 22
help /help/ verb 1. make it easier for (someone) to do something by offering one's services or resources. Connor Murphy needs help. Jared Kleinman n...