Homestuck Boyfriend/Girlfrien...

By SoundzGood

Hello ✨ This is my first boyfriend/girlfriend scenario book and I'm pretty darn happy with how it's going So... More

~When you meet~
~When you hang out~
~Why They Find Out They Like You~
~When They Ask You Out~
~What they like about you; An Interview~
~You guys spend quality time together ~
Update 1
Update 2
~When You Touch Their Horns (And a little more...) No lemon~
~The Morning After~
~When They Meet Your Parents~
~When You Meet Their Family~
~When they buy a ring~
~Engagement~
~Wedding Morning~
~Wedding Day~
~Ending Update~
*NEW*STORY*OMG*

~The End~

1.8K 43 26
By SoundzGood

In the end, you have finally found happiness. Not the sort you read about in books or see in movies, but true happiness.
Before you met your future partner, you saw the world in greys, blacks and whites. The world was devoid of colour. Yet as you met your now lover, slowly colour crept into your life. You suddenly saw red, the colour of roses, orange, the colour of the writing app you used often, yellow, the colour of the inside of the daisies that grew in the garden, you saw the blue of the sea and the green of the lush country side.
Before you met your partner, kindess and soft words were wasted on you. While you were never rude, you didnt understand why people were kind to others, yet your soulmate taught you how to be a better person and how being kind is beautiful and something that should be done more often.
   You sit in the dream bubble, as you have for the past number of years, alone and pondering every aspect of your life. Your eyes were closed, you hummed a soft, gently melody to yourself. You open your eyes at the sudden *crunch* of grass, and you see the outline of a troll come bounding towards you.
"(Y/N)! Oh how I've missed you..."

     The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 6.9K 31
So here it is. I decided to make some OnS x readers! Requests closed.
1.5K 22 19
monster high boyfriend scenarios/imagines! me love monster high boys :)
259K 4.1K 19
Modern Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios! There are tonsss of these but I wanna make some:) Hope you enjoy!
999 41 21
This my first fan fic so if it's bad tell me so I can fix it. And I'm also not good a descriptions so read to see what happens!