Teach Me || L.S

By coincidentaldagger

Formerly Somebody Come Get Him .•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•. "I... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

12.5K 385 1.3K
By coincidentaldagger

Harry's POV

The next morning Louis drove me back as promised, he pecked my cheek and waved me off as I headed into the building. I had asked if he would put the plug back in me but he merely shook his head and said he thought I should wear one once a week instead of every day which was fine, I guess.

As soon as I walked into the lecture I plopped down in my seat and Nick leaned over to me, "Hey, you alright? I saw you didn't come home last night." He said.

"I'm fine, just stayed the night at Louis'." I shrugged.

"You sure do spend a lot of time with that Louis," Nick muttered.

"He's my um tutor, I fell asleep after our lesson and it got so late that he didn't want me driving home," I explained.

"Yeah, I'm sure that his concern was you driving home late." Nick snapped.

I furrowed my brows, "What do you mean, Nick?"

Nick rolled his eyes and slouched in his seat, "I mean, he wants in your pants, Haz. I haven't even met the guy and it's clear he has the biggest crush on you."

"You think Louis has a crush on me?" I asked as a blush crept onto my cheeks.

"Obviously." Nick scoffed.

And that was the end of the discussion since Nick didn't seem in the mood to talk any more. After the lecture had ended, I headed out of the building with Nick close by my side. Since he didn't want to lose me, he grabbed my hand so we wouldn't get separated.

I smiled widely when I saw Louis leaning against his car, "Lou." I breathed.

"Hey." He smiled back and noticed Nick still standing next to me and then noticed our intertwined hands. "Who's this?"

"Oh, this is Nick a friend of mine," I said.

Louis noticeably frowned, "Ah, I've heard things about you."

"All good things I'd hope." Nick chuckled uncomfortably.

Louis laughed as well, "Yeah, you'd hope." He smiled tightly. "You're roommate Liam has told me so much about how much you care for my little harry here." Louis grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to his side and slung his arm around my shoulders. "You're such a great friend to him."

Nick flinched at Louis' tone, as did I. "Your Harry? Well when I asked Harry about his relationship with you, he said you were just his tutor."

"My relations with Harry are no business of yours." Louis gritted his teeth as he tightened his grip on my shoulder.

"Owie." I whimpered and Louis' expression turned soft and he loosened his death grip.

He looked at Nick, "Well we must be going so you should be on your way now." Louis said as he literally shooed him. Louis opened the passenger side door and shoved me into the car, slamming the door shut.

As soon as he got in the on the other side he kissed me roughly, with me still not being very experienced in kissing I struggled to keep up with him. He pulled away and looked straight into my eyes, "You.Are.Mine. Got it?"

I nodded weakly, "Yes."

He yanked my hair back making both cry out in pain and moan in pleasure, "Yes what?"

His dominance made me just want to suck his willy right there, "Y-Yes, daddy."

He smirked at me, "Good, I'm going to have to punish you later but we've got other things to tend to right now." He said as he began to drive off.

My face paled, I didn't mean to disobey Louis, I wanted to be good. "W-What did I do?"

"You don't know?" Louis scoffed and I shook my head. "Well I want you to think long and hard about it and you better know by the time we get to my flat."

I just nodded and began to think about what I did wrong, then I realized Louis hadn't even told me what we were doing, "Hey, Lou."

"Hmm?" He hummed as he kept his eyes on the road, he had calmed down by now.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Well we're going to go meet with my boss." He said simply.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, he wants to get new shots of all the dancers and I figured since you do photography that you could do the shots." He explained. "So I suggested it to him and he said he wanted to meet with you to see if it would be a good fit."

"B-But I don't even have any of my shots or my portfolio." I stammered, now panicking.

"I stopped by your dorm, your portfolio's in the back." He said nodding to the back seat.

"How did you get in my dorm?" I furrowed my brows.

"Niall was skipping lectures and let me in." He shrugged and I breathed steadily now knowing that Louis didn't just like break into my dorm.

We drove down to the club that was practically empty but there were some dancers that danced during the day for the few that come to a strip club during the day. Louis was too good so he never did day shifts.

We walked straight to the back, where all the dressing rooms for the dancers were and evidently where the boss' office was. Louis knocked on the door gently and a tall, muscular man opened the door with a stern expression that made me want to pee myself.

Although when he saw Louis his expression quickly softened, "Louis." He smiled.

"Pauly." Louis nodded as he walked straight into the office.

'Pauly' rolled his eyes and turned back to me, "I take it you're Harry?"

I nodded rapidly, "Y-Yes sir."

He stretched his hand out to me, "Mr.Higgins, come in." He said as we walked into his office and he shut the door.

"Just call him Paul." Louis rolled his eyes as I sat down in the chair next to me.

"I think I'll just call him Mr.Higgins," I said quietly.

"It's fine, you can call me Paul if you'd like. It's just a formality for me to tell you I'm Mr.Higgins." He waved me off.

"I'm more comfortable calling you Mr.Higgins, thank you though," I said politely.

Paul looked to Louis, "He's a shy one isn't he?"

"Not in the bedroom," Louis smirked and I choked on my spit.

Paul shook his head and sighed, "So Harry, you're interested in taking shots of my dancers?"

"Yes, sir," I said shakily.

"Funny, He usually says that to me," Louis commented.

"Louis," I whispered harshly as my cheeks heated up.

"I have to inform you that you will be exposed to nude men and photograph them in little to nothing meaning you'll potentially be exposed to male genitalia," Paul informed me.

Louis laughed, "Don't worry Paul, he's been exposed to male genitalia before, he's even exposed his own male genitalia to me and had my male genitalia in his mouth."

"Louis." I pleaded as my face got even hotter.

"Mr.Styles, are you comfortable with photographing these models?" Paul asked it was like he was completely ignoring what Louis said like it didn't even phase him.

"Yes," I said.

"Okay, then I just need to see some of your work," Paul said and I handed him my portfolio. As Paul studied each picture Louis gripped my thigh and ran his hand up in down, getting closer and closer to my penis with each stroke. I held back a strained moan as he continued his torturous assault.

I jolted forward when he reached into my jeans and grabbed ahold of my cock. I gasped lightly as he palmed it gently. I looked up at Paul who was paying no mind to us, as he focused intently on my photos. He gripped my willy, stroking it gently and I groaned loudly catching the attention of Paul.

"You okay, Harry?" Paul asked.

"Yeah fin–ahh." I moaned high in my throat when he slid his thumb over my slit.

Paul raised his eyebrows as he realized what was going on. He looked back down at the portfolio and shook his head mumbling, "I see nothing, I hear nothing."

The meeting couldn't have been over quicker, Paul said that he was greatly impressed by my work and would love to have me take the pictures of the dancers. By the time me and Louis had gotten out of there, I was already sporting a semi.

I groaned when we walked out of the club, "Louis that was so embarrassing why would you do that to me?"

"It was a part of your punishment, darling." He shrugged.

"What?" I asked.

"Yes, but there's more to come when we get back home." He said as he reached and grabbed ahold of my collar, pulling me closer to him. "This was just for not knowing why I'm punishing you."

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

A/n: I know, I know it's been forever since I've updated ! I was so stuck on this story but I finally figured out what I want to do. Also, go read 48 Hours by saintlwt , I personally love the idea of the story and I just so happened to have written the first chapter. All the love xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 7.9K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
823K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
241K 10.6K 36
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:...
654K 17.4K 63
Harry is an unemployed man looking for a way to get money and living in a rundown house his best friend Niall is renting out for him. While Louis has...