8th member of BTS

By lisaaarobert

Imagine being the 8th member of BTS. Living, practicing and performing with them... Please vote on my chapter... More

Introduction
First morning
Interview
Recording your first single
Thunder (fluff)
Dancing with Jaehyun (jealousy)
Fanmeet
Interview on weekly idol
Road trip
Training sick
BTS on ellen
Period
Wardrobe Malfunction
First real argument (jealousy)
Scary movie
Who is most likely too...
Bungee Jumping
Bungee Jumping pt.2
Being in a k-drama (slight jealousy)
Song dedicated to you
Reaction to you doing a sexy solo
BTS music video reaction
Getting Drunk
Stage Difficulties
Love Triangle
Hickey Prank
Views
Instagram #1
Instagram #2 birthday edition
Weekly Idol
....sorryyyy
Instagram #3 Boys posting about you
Going to the Grammys
Performing with trainees
Falling asleep on Yoongi (jealousy)
Duet with Jimin
Instagram #4 You posting about boys
Guys staring at you
For all my Jungkook stans
Who is most likely to... pt.2
Underwater concept
Performing with Halsey
Dance Practice
Grammy

Meeting BTS

5.3K 56 42
By lisaaarobert

Somi's P.O.V

Right now, you were on your way to meet your new members and the nerves were taking over your body. What would they think of you? You were walking down a long hallway in the Bighit building, with Bang Si-Hyuk with minimal information on the men you were about to meet. All you knew was their names and that they were boys. As you were walking, Bang Si-Hyuk was babbling about how you were going to live with BTS from now on, which you already knew otherwise the suitcase you were holding would be pointless. He told you that the boys had only found out you were a girl in the lsat 24 hours because of communication problems which made you more nervous. It must have been difficult to go from knowing you are a boys group to being a mixed group. And since they just found out, at least one of them would probably be irritated. You continued dragging the suitcase behind you and pillow in your hand until Bang Si-Hyuk stopped walking and started opening a door on your left. Your nerves made you automatically hide behind his large figure, earning a laugh from him. The wider the door was opened, the more voices you could hear. Once the door was fully opened, you heard a voice telling the boys to be quiet. You then heard heads turn towards the door, making you hide even more. Bang Si-Hyuk laughed again before moving to the side, causing the seven boys to look at them. You were extremely shy at that moment, having so much attention on you so you just awkwardly avoided contact, until Bang Si-Hyuk started talking.

Bang Si-Hyuk: Hello boys. This is your newest member. Why don't you introduce yourself

You looked at the boys. They were SO DAMN GOOD LOOKING!!!! (Note: Things in this story are going to be really out of order just so you know - like albums, songs, their looks and stuff). On the furthest to the right (this is the dope era), there was a boy with a huge rectangle smile who seemed really excited that you were there. To his left was a boy with light blond hair who seemed very neutral about everything, not caring too much. Then there was a boy with bright red hair. He looked like a little child with his huge eye smile. He seemed even more excited than the first boy. Next was a manly child that looked really strong but really cute. He smiled sweetly at you causing a red tint to cover your cheeks. To his left was a boy with plump lips and HUGE shoulders. You were a bit tranced by how handsome he was. The second last boy was smiling kindly. He looked really happy and energetic. The last boy looked very interested and professional. He seemed like he would be very serious but also super clumsy. He stood up and walked up to you, putting his hand out for you to shake. You put out your hand and he took it firmly in your hand while bowing slightly. Your automatic reaction was to do a 90° bow causing the red head to laugh a bit.

Somi: Hello, my name is Kim Somi and I am 19. I am a dancer and singer..... ummmm.... I don't know what else to say.....

Red head: Aishh gwi-yeo-wo (cute)

You started blushing and smiling shyly while looking down.

Clumsy: Sorry about him. My name is Kim Namjoon but you can just call me Namjoon.

Bang Si-Hyuk: Oh my gosh look at the time. Sorry kids, I need to leave for a meeting right now. I'm so sorry Somi.

Somi: Umm... that's ok...

Bang Si-Hyuk: Please take care of Somi, Namjoon.

Namjoon: Yes, sir.

After that Bang Si-Hyuk left in a hurry. After watching him exit the door closing it behind him, you look back at Namjoon.

Namjoon: Here let me introduce everyone. This is *pointing at member* Jimin, the shortest member in BTS.

Jimin: YAH! I told you know to mention that!

Namjoon: This is *pointing at members* Taehyung, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jin and Hoseok.

As each member was introduced, they would wave or nod so you could easier match names with faces. After the introduction, it was time for the boys to take you to the dorm that you were going to be living in from now on. Jungkook came over to you and picked up your suitcase with ease. You weren't sure what to do so you just took your pillow close to your chest and walked behind him. His big figure made you feel safer and less like you were alone at the moment. Jungkook laughed a bit when he noticed you keeping yourself as close to him as possible. While walking, Jimin came up to your side.

Jimin: Hello, I'm Jimin if you didn't remember.

Somi: oh hello. It's nice to meet you.

Jimin: *screaming to the boys* Aishh she's so cute and little

You went red and started giggling making him find you even cuter. You looked down awkwardly and bit you lip. You got out to the car and Jungkook put your bag in the back of the car like it was a feather. You thanked him before going into the car, making sure you sat by Jungkook since you felt the safest with him. You were by the window with Jungkook next to you and Jimin next to him.

Jimin: Why can't I sit next to her? :(

Jungkook: Because she likes me more. Sorry hyung.

You laughed quietly to yourself as the car started moving. After about 10 minutes of driving and small talk with Taehyung (sitting in front of you), you started yawning which Namjoon seemed to notice almost immediately.

Namjoon: You should sleep Somi. It must have been a long travel.

Somi: Thank you :)

You leaned against the window looking outside at the buildings and nature. You calm movement made your body more and more tired until you finally fell asleep. While you were half asleep, you got a bit uncomfortable and moved around a bit, subconsciously leaning on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was talking to Jimin about Somi when, out of no where, I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Somi peacefully sleeping on me. She was so beautiful. Her little nose twitched a few times, making her look like a child and her lips would sometimes open and close. I watched her until Jimin interrupted.

Jimin: *pouting* She should be leaning on me, not you.

Jungkook: Calm down hyung.

Namjoon: We are here now guys.

Jungkook: Should I wake her up?

Namjoon: mmm I feel bad if we do.

Jungkook: I don't mind carrying her.

Jimin: OR I COULD!

Jungkook: Hyung! Don't wake her up.

Jimin: Sorry...

I ended up carrying her while Namjoon took her luggage. Although her was tiny, she was still surprisingly light. I picked her up bridal style and she leaned in to my chest, seemingly enjoying the heat. I looked down at her again. She looked like a little baby. Since I was going to be her new roommate, I took her up to my room and placed her down on the bed on the other side of the room to mine. As I put her down, I saw her shiver a little bit. She had brought her own duvet covers but I didn't want to go through her things, so I took my red blanket and covered her. Then I went downstairs to the boys. They were all sitting in the living room talking. I sat down on the floor because the sofa was full.

Jin: She seems really nice.

Jimin: She's so short! :]

Namjoon: Not compared to you.

Jimin: -_-

Taehyung: I can't wait to see what skills she has.

Namjoon: I wonder if she can rap.

Hoseok: I want to see her dance!

Yoongi: We'll see later when she wakes up.

Jin: Jungkook?

Jungkook: She... she's very pretty...

Namjoon: And she is basically our sister so no weird thoughts allowed!

Somi's P.O.V

You woke up with an unusual smell around you. It smelled like a fresh and manly man. Slowly, you opened your eyes and looked down seeing sheets that you couldn't recognize. You smelled the sheets, noticing that the scent came from the sheets. After lying in bed for another 10 minutes, not bothered enough to get up, you finally stood up and tried to find your way downstairs as you heard some voices. Once you found the stairs you went downstairs and saw the boys talking in the living room. Yoongi noticed you.

Yoongi: Guys, Somi woke up.

Everyone looked up at you, causing you to akwardly smile and wave.

Somi: Sorry, I fell asleep...

Jin: That's ok, you must have been so tired.

You nodded as Jungkook patted the empty spot next to him, which you of course took. Everyone noticed how tired you still were so, for the rest of the evening, you and the boys were watching TV. You were glad that they all accepted you into their group, considering that they only just found out that you were a girl and not a boy like the rest of them. At around 00:00, slowly, each member decided to go to bed. You and Jungkook and Yoongi were the last to leave. You and Jungkook went into your room and got ready for bed (you changed in the bathroom), then went to bed.

Jungkook: Good night Somi.

Somi: Good night Jungkook

☆☆☆☆☆

Hope you enjoyed the first official chapter. I will do my best to update as often as possible <3 Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 13.9K 95
โ” ยฐ .๋ณ„ : โ—Œ ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—Ÿ ( ๋ถˆ๋ฒ• ) โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏโ€ขโ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’? ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚...
628K 8.6K 29
๐๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ด 8๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ (๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข) "๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
2.1M 49.5K 126
๐™ค. ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ .ยฐ+ ( ์‚ฌ๋ž‘. ) โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏโ€ขโ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’...
424K 6.4K 62
"๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ " ________________________ BTS 8th Male Member 1k= 07/23/19 5k= 08/24/19 10k= 09/23...