I'm Not Easy {Klance Omegaver...

By soki_kun

Keith isn't your typical omega. Let's just say he has some discrepancies in what he feels versus what actuall... More

First Game of The Season
Losing Focus
Maybe More Than Teasing...?
Dreams
The Question Game
Stupid Feelings
Only Me
Babe...?
Promise
The Date
The Date 2.0
Fear
Poor Lance
Damn, Shiro
Better Safe Than Sorry
Behind Closed Doors
Jealousy, Jealousy, and More Envy
Confusion
Wrong Place. Wrong Time.
Bonding Moment
Finally
New Beginnings
Taming the Children
Reunion
Viral?
Outed
Personal Day
Power Struggle
Suspenders Aren't Cool
Partners In Crime
The Punch
More Than A Little Tipsy
The Aftermath
Perspective(s)
Confessions
The Last Straw
The Sleepover
The Sleepover 2.0
Nightmares
Nostalgia
Build Up
Spoiled
Not Okay
Normalcy
The Bet
Halloween
Please Don't Leave Me
Hear Me
Shame
Home
Making Up Lost Time
Appreciation
Passion
Dominance
Decision Making
Soccer Isn't Easy
Stupid Hormones
Serious
Instincts
Half Truths
Choices
Distraught
Sequel
Psst

The Lake House

13.8K 431 1.3K
By soki_kun

(( That moment when my mom finally asked what my bracelet means ^^ lmao. I told her it was a band and she ACTUALLY BOUGHT IT!))

It was after seven at night when Lance showed up at Keith's.

" Don't tell me you're bringing all that shit?" Keith looked at Lance skeptically upon opening the door and seeing the three bags he had.

" We're going to be there for a week, this isn't even a lot." Lance scoffed while walking in. He set his bags by the door so they'd be there when they left in the morning. " Mamá says it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it."

" Did she also tell you to bring your whole wardrobe? Jeez." Shiro asked while coming down the stairs. And Keith could only chuckle.

" Whatever." Lance folded his arms.

" Anyways..." Keith hugged him. " I'm happy you're here." He affectionately said while gazing up at Lance.

" Why is that?" Lance moved to hug him back, embracing the boy's slim figure.

" Cause you can help me pack." Keith smiled.

" And here I was expecting an 'I love you.'" Lance laughed, looking play offended.

" Oh yeah... that too." Keith rolled his eyes.

" Boys, before you go upstairs, one thing." Shiro said, and the couple turned their attention to him. " Don't stay up late. We'll have to leave early tomorrow morning if we're going to get there at a decent time."

There was a shared groan that came from Keith and Lance.

" You can sleep during the car ride if you're still tired. But we're leaving at 9 A.M. after we pick up Pidge and Matt." The older brother informed them. " Then we have to meet up with Allura, Hunk, and Shay at the gas station."

" We have to be in a car with Pidge for 8 hours?" Keith's eye twitched.

" Yeah...?" Shiro responded. " Something wrong?"

" She's a crazy fangirl. Enough said." Lance had a weird look on his face. He seemed to be a mix of scared and excited.

" She won't do anything crazy." Shiro laughed to himself.

" She literally bought us a vibrator and writes fanfiction about us. Is that not crazy enough?" Keith raised an eyebrow at Shiro as him and Lance made their way up the steps.

Shiro cringed.

" Touché." He said.

And as Keith and Lance walked into the smaller boy's room, it was obvious that Keith hadn't even started packing.

" Really?" Lance asked.

" What? It won't take long, after all... I'm not bringing my whole closet and then some." Keith side eyed his boyfriend.

" Hey! A lot of it is beach stuff. It's a lake house, meaning that there's a lake, and I'd need swim suits, towels, sunscreen, all sorts of stuff." Lance had a somewhat pouty face.

" Mhm." Keith hummed, going for his closet to grab a duffel bag. He set it down on the bed and unzipped it.

" You think you can fit everything you need in that?" The alpha had narrowed eyes as he scrutinized the bag.

" I'll make it fit." Keith smirked at him.

" That's the right attitude." Lance bit his lip, taking the comment in the exact way Keith had meant it. He absolutely loved when Keith made dirty jokes.

" So... what should I bring?" The omega asked. " You have condoms, right?"

Lance blushed and nodded.

" I have a whole box." He chuckled.

" Good~" Keith purred. He was definitely looking forward to that part, and even more than usually, he anticipated the alone time with Lance.

" Everyone is going to be so pissed at us." Lance smiled at him evilly. " Allura will probably kill us if we do that in her bed again."

" Who says we have to do it in her bed? We have all that land all to ourselves." Keith looked at him with a devilish smirk. He was only kidding of course.

...

Even in spite of Shiro's warning, the boys had stayed up late. And come morning, Keith especially wished that they'd listened to him.

They were both woken by the loud knocks on Keith's bedroom door.

" Hey! Keith, Lance! Get up!" Shiro yelled from the outside. " We have to leave in twenty minutes!"

" Just five more minutes..." Keith mumbled, half asleep as he nuzzled into Lance. Holy shit did Keith feel hot on the taller boy's shirtless chest.

Shiro rolled his eyes and opened the door, swallowing back his worries. He had to trust that they weren't going to be doing each other every time he walked in.

" Now." The older brother said. And Lance blinked a few times, slowly getting used to the feeling of being awake.

" Keith." Lance tried rolling over. " Move."

" Fine!" The omega growled, getting off of his comfortable position on Lance and sassily shifting to the other end of the bed. He was quickly going back to sleep on the icy cold pillow that was now under his head.

" Lance, make sure he's ready. And have him shower." Shiro said while exiting the room.

" Okay, mom!" Lance called after him while grumbling to himself. " Keith, get the fuck up."

No answer.

" I will put ice cubes down your shirt if you're not up in ten seconds!" Lance shoved him, feeling the boy roll from side to side on the bouncy mattress. " Don't test me!"

Keith let out a whine before sitting up.

Lance slid off of the bed, almost stumbling on his still sleepy legs. The slumber he'd been in was still weighing on his limbs and eyelids. And the smaller boy sat on the bed, looking beyond sleep deprived.

" I don't know who came up with this whole 'consciousness' thing, but I want to punch them." Keith mumbled.

" You can have the first shower." Lance rubbed his eyes. And Keith was irritated while standing up, he pretty much tripped over air, and thankfully crashed into Lance's arms. " Easy, clumsy."

The alpha had barely caught him, and Keith felt like his legs were bricks. His muscles were groggy and stiff everywhere.

...

Surprisingly, Shiro, Keith, and Lance were in the minivan on time. They'd loaded up all their bags, and had pulled into the Holt's driveway. It had been over five minutes, and that was long enough for Keith to get even more aggravated.

" Sorry we're late." Matt facepalmed as they got in the car.

" I had to find this!" Pidge smiled while holding up a black box. Oh no.

" Is that Cards Against Humanity?" Lance asked through a yawn.

" Unfortunately." Matt answered, and his sister cackled maniacally. She'd already had way too much coffee, and given her small stature, Pidge would be bouncing off the walls from drinking it so fast.

" I can't wait." Shiro said sarcastically. " Does everyone have on their seatbelts?" He looked over his shoulder.

" Definitely." Pidge said in a drawn out way while quickly buckling hers.

" Is Keith sleeping?" Matt asked as Shiro pulled out of the driveway, and began driving on the road. And Lance nodded, seeing as his boyfriend seemed to have passed out on his shoulder.

" That's no fun." Pidge crossed her arms.

" How late did you and Keith stay up last night?" Shiro asked Lance.

" Uh- like... 2 or 3." He responded, yawning again.

" Why do I even try?" Shiro exhaled in a peeved way. " He's going to be so grumpy."

" Keith is always grumpy." Pidge added. " All I know is that he better be awake later."

" Right, because what kind of vacation would this be if you didn't get to antagonize them." Matt mocked.

" Matt gets it." Pidge beamed.

...

After their rendezvous with Allura and the others, Shiro followed Allura's van on the road. After all, she was the only one who knew the directions. And a couple pit stops later, they were finally in the town closest to the lake house.

Everyone besides Shiro and Pidge had fallen asleep in the van. She was too busy writing fanfiction and reading The Hunger Games to sleep.

They'd stopped at a pub that Allura had really talked up. It was about 8 at night thanks to all the traffic and stops they'd had to make, and all the jams on the interstate.

" Pidge, can you wake everyone up?" Shiro asked as he parked the van. She smirked.

Turning on her flashlight, she put it in Lance and Keith's faces.

" Get up, losers! We're finally getting food!" She exclaimed loudly, and Matt would've fallen out of his seat from how startled he was. Luckily, the seatbelt kept him in place.

" What the shit?!" Keith yelled while nearly jumping through the roof. And Lance was immediately up, ready to hit someone from how abruptly he'd been woken.

" I didn't mean like that, but oh well." Shiro said while turning off the minivan. Keith rubbed his eyes, and he snuggled more into Lance almost out of instinct.

Lance got out of his seatbelt and looked down at Keith. For some reason, he smelled a little different than usually. It wasn't drastic, just a very faint aroma that Lance picked up on.

" Babe, come on. Let's go inside." The alpha ran his fingers through Keith's hair, admiring the drowsy glossiness that was still glazing his eyes.

It had taken a while, but once Keith and Lance were out of the van, the smaller male found himself awake. He wasn't buzzing with energy like Pidge, but Keith definitely wasn't as tired as before.

" Allura, how do you know this place?" Shiro asked as they all met by the front of the restaurant.

" My parents used to take me here when we'd come to the lake house. Trust me, it's really good." She answered, reminiscing as she did so.

" I'm up for just about anything at this point." Hunk said, and Shay nodded. They'd been munching on gas station snacks for the majority of the car ride when they weren't sleeping.

" Same." Matt said, and with that, they all continued inside.

There was a low, pulsing sound of music that was heard from the outside of the building. But it was much louder once the friend group was through the doors. There was indistinct chatter from all around the bar, and some coming from the tables, as well as the booths that lined the walls. Dishes and glasses were clanking from the kitchen, and the sizzle from the grill was audible. But the thing that tied all the sounds together was the jukebox, which was playing an alternative song that everyone had heard before, though nobody could seem to place it.

Keith was leaning on Lance while they were led to the very large corner booth at the end of the restaurant. His body was just... sore. Not one specific spot, it was like everything was just dully aching in the background as his body functioned.

Lance noticed how his boyfriend was hanging around him closely, never really straying from his side, but he didn't mind. To a certain extent, he loved when Keith was clingy because it was the cutest thing in the universe.

A polite hostess gave them their menus as everyone filed into the booth. Shiro and Hunk were on the far outsides, then came Shay and Allura. Then Pidge, Matt, Lance, and Keith were located somewhere in the middle.

" So... what kind of food does this place have?" Shay asked.

" Bar food. Pretty much anything deep fried is on here." Allura held up her menu.

" Hey, everyone! My name is Lauren, and I'll be your server tonight. Can I start you off with some drinks?" There was a waitress who came up to the table. She had brown hair, and bangs that were parted almost in the middle, where she swooped them off to either side of her face. She looked to Shiro first.

" Just a water for me." He smiled.

" Same here." Allura said.

" I'll take a Sprite." Matt told her. Then Lauren glanced at Pidge.

" Mountain Dew here." Pidge responded. And everyone gave her the look. More caffeine was really the last thing she needed.

" I'll have a vanilla milkshake." Keith said, and Lance had a perplexed expression. Since when had Keith ever drank those? He'd never seen his boyfriend order one before, so it struck him as odd. But Lance shrugged it off as he ordered.

" I'll just have a lemonade." The alpha said.

" Me too." Shay said.

" I'd like an iced tea please." Hunk warmly smiled at the server.

" Alright, I will be right back with those." Lauren said before making her way from the booth. She sure seemed to be a busy bee.

Keith was leaning his head on Lance's shoulder, and he was resting his hand on the taller boy's thigh. It almost seemed like he didn't have a clue he was doing it. Lance blushed, looking at Keith, then the rest of the table, then back at his boyfriend. Nobody noticed the very suggestive placement of the boy's hand.

It was a couple minutes later when their drinks came back, and they were soon ordering what they wanted. But the waitress was required to mention the special first.

" So the special tonight is our house made, seared cheeseburger with caramelized onions, as well as a special sauce that we make from scratch." She spoke, and Keith leaned next to Lance's ear as a wicked grin spread across his face.

" Speaking of that... I wouldn't mind tasting some of your special sauce later~" He purred in Lance's ear, slowly moving his hand a little. And Lance was completely upright, trying to ignore his omega's blatant remark.

It was really tense between them-well... it was more so that Keith clearly wanted Lance, and the larger male was struggling not to show how flustered he was.

After Lauren had taken their orders and scurried back to the kitchen, Keith went to take a sip of his milkshake.

" God, it's so thick... I can barely suck it up through the straw." He said, and Pidge nearly sprayed Mountain Dew from her nose.

" Don't even." Matt told his sister, who's mind was alive with a plethora of dirty jokes.

Keith watched Lance out of the corner of his eye, making eye contact with him as he sucked at the straw.

" Is there ever a moment when you two aren't referencing something sexual?" Hunk grimaced.

" I'm not doing anything." Lance said, and Keith only smirked to himself while moving his hand further towards Lance's crotch. And the alpha reached down, leading the other male's hand away and squeezing it in his own.

...

After about another twenty minutes of driving, everyone arrived at the lake house. It was out in the middle of the woods, backing up to a very scenic, placid lake that looked like something out of the movies. There wasn't a single one of them who's mouth hadn't dropped upon laying their eyes on the house. Even Allura was mesmerized for a second.

It was gorgeous, and innocently rustic. But it was still very grand, and bigger than some people's houses even though this was just supposed to be a small get away spot.

Allura unlocked the door, flicking on the light switch, and she smiled upon hearing the practically silent 'wow' that everybody spoke.

" Welcome to the lake house, guys." She said.

" It's so beautiful." Shay was shocked as she began walking around the spacious, yet somehow still quaint, inside.

" And quiet." Shiro said, contently sighing.

" With Keith and Lance here it'll be a miracle if it stays that way." Pidge laughed.

" Oh! That reminds me, Keith, Lance, I have a place where you two can stay." Allura turned over her shoulder, walking back out the door. And the boys looked at each other in a confused way before following her.

In the back of the yard, there was a somewhat tinier cabin, and the motion activated lights came on as they got nearer to it. " This is the maid's quarters, and I thought you both might like some privacy?" She said. " That, and this way if you two do decide to get... intimate... you won't keep the rest of us up as much." She unlocked the door, and led them both in.

It had a similar style compared to the main house, and it was big enough.

" Wow... how considerate of you." Lance chuckled, knowing that everyone else didn't want to deal with the noise.

" Obviously you two don't have to sleep out here if you don't want to." Allura said. " I just thought I'd offer."

" No. We're definitely staying out here." Keith leered at Lance.

After they got their bags inside, and brought some of the snack food into the smaller cabin, Keith shut the door.

" What is up with you today?" Lance asked, seeing the expression that Keith had while approaching him.

" Nothing's up with me..." Keith said while shoving Lance back onto the bed. They were currently trying to organize the contents of their bags into the bedroom. Lance was wide eyed, but he didn't complain as he let the omega crawl over him. And Keith's body felt feverish as Lance wrapped his arms behind him.

" You smell... different." The alpha was getting déjà vu from the aroma Keith had.

The door to the cabin opened.

" Keith, Lance! We're starting a bonfire, come out here!" Pidge called into the entirety of the house before leaving again.

" Keith, are you-"

" Horny? Yeah- thank you for asking- now take off your pants." The boy looked at Lance, and he noticed that his stormy eyes were even more clouded than usually.

" Babe, I'll make you a deal, okay? We can go and make s'mores with everyone, and then you can have me all to yourself."

Keith squinted at Lance, about ready to just rip off the other's jeans. But he agreed to the deal, knowing that he'd ultimately get more time out of it.

" Fine."

(( Welp. I think these hormones are messing with Keith... really messing with him. The next chapter should get... *eyebrow wiggle* interesting.))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 21.5K 58
Sequel to I'm Not Easy {Klance Omegaverse/ HS AU} After a very shocking development in their just seemingly stable relationship, Keith and Lance are...
62.5K 1.8K 55
This is a dream not found fan fiction If they are uncomfortable with this stuff then I will delete it I do not ship Clay and George I ship there cha...
343K 15K 46
Senior year can mean lots of things for people. For Natsu, it simply means turning over a new leaf - not letting his past define his happiness, actua...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...