A Whole New 'Multiverse'

By IndianGirl2016

So I am not that good with descriptions so here it goes. A Monster that Ink didn't create came out of a porta... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 12

371 14 17
By IndianGirl2016

A/N: So wow this is interesting! I am releasing two chapters in one day! The song above doesn't have any information and I forgot who posted it, but I think it kinda matches the theme for the fights, I don't know how to describe it. Well enjoy reading!

Location: Undertale
Mission: Heh I'm NoT pUtTinG anYThInG hERE.
ERROR'S P.O.V.

I grabbed Papyrus' scarf and suddenly something flashed in front of my eyes. A child and a white boned skeleton was fighting. The scene disappeared and I was left with Pap's scarf in my hand. I laughed at it for a second and tied it onto my arm. I silently walked out of the house even more pissed off than when I entered.

I continued to silently walk all the way to the Judgement Hall. Don't know why but I always hated that place, it was the place where the one monster who could piss Chara off the most would die. I giggled at the thought of them killing me. How I wished that could happen.

When I got into the Judgement Hall there awaited Chara.

"What did you do to Sans?" Chara asked me when I entered the room. I smiled.

"SaNs weNT oN bREAK, I aM SUBiNg fOr HiM." I answered them. I summoned my strings and launched them at Chara's SOUL. Chara tried to dodge them, but failed after avoiding the third string. I brought them up close to me as I started flying off the ground and smiled at them. My pupils disappeared and I chuckled when I felt Chara's fear when they looked in my empty glitching sockets.

"CLASS IS NOW IN SESSION" I said and whirled Chara around like they were a rope. I detached the string and they flew into the wall of the corridor. I brought bones up and Chara managed to dodge it. I smiled as I made the string show up on their SOUL and flung them into the ground too hard and I watched their SOUL shatter.

Chara took a while to reset, when they came back they were almost as white as paper with fear.

"WHEN SOMEONE THREATENS YOU NOT TO GO BACK ON YOUR WORD YOU BETTER LISTEN!" I snapped at them as they tried to restart the world, but couldn't.

"W-why can't I r-reset unless I die? W-what d-did you do?" Chara asked me fearfully.

"I HAVE MORE DETERMINATION THAN YOU." I said honestly.

"YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING UNLESS I WANT YA TO." I explained. Chara backed up, as the battle began again.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU UNTIL YOU GO INSANE!" I shouted at them and grabbed their SOUL with my strings again.

The fight began once again.

Location: Unknown
Mission: . . . Long gone, so I guess recover.
INK'S P.O.V.

I woke up my whole body was throbbing, 'what happened?' I questioned, but it was quickly answered by a rush of memories of being stabbed in the head. I was going to question were I was, but that too was answered when I looked around the room. I was in a Cell with two ghost, a dog Toriel monster, and Fell. I looked around for Sans and Geno, but they weren't anywhere in sight.

"Ink! You're okay!" Fell shouted uncomfortably happily. He was clearly not happy, but he was a little excited. I could tell he really wanted to leave, but there was so much to do before we could get out. Fell tried to fill me in after an hour of explaining I still didn't understand what happened nor was I completely caught up.

I was introduced to all the monsters in this cell. I had a hard time staying still but Uni had insisted that it would help me in the long run to just sit still. So Fell and Shelby tried to help distract me, by coming up with plans on how to get out. We eventually got bored of that and started telling each other about the other, but I knew everything there was to know about Fell, but I listened anyway.

Shelby's story was interesting to say the least and Cory had an interesting story that Shelby explained to me and Fell.

Cory was in a Multiverse verse that something called the axe virus was spreading because of him and his Flowey. Basically Cory lost everything just to get rid of the axe virus including Shelby, who was formally known as Frisk. Shelby told us how she died and how Cory died, and how Flowey got left behind when there Multiverse was being destroyed by the same thing that was probably destroying our Multiverse as we speak.

Location: Unknown
Mission: Grahhh STOP PUTTING THIS UP HERE!!
GENO'S P.O.V.

When Gaster finished with that monster he never came in here, maybe he was still healing from the wounds I gave him. I smiled at that and listen, but I was wrong after an hour of waiting. Because Gaster came in here looking like I never even scratched him yesterday. I growled at him as he pulled something out from behind his back. I glared at him.

"Back away from my you sick freak!" I yelled at him as I recognized what he pulled out was, it was a muzzle.

"I'm not an animal!" I shouted at him as he got closer to me with the muzzle. Gaster giggled.

"I'm going to kill you when I get out of here!" I threatened and he put the muzzle on my mouth.

"There ya go." Gaster said and pat my head. I growled and tried to get him away from me. Gaster got out his bone-saw he didn't get to use yesterday. 'He's not going to touch me! I wouldn't let him have the satisfaction!' I thought angrily. I felt a surge of energy and those things on my spine didn't last long at all as they popped off like they were popcorn cornels popping. I moved my body and tried to hit him at least once, but the chain held me back and my magic couldn't do anything to him. Gaster laughed at me.

"You are very determined, but I know ways to slow you down." Gaster chuckled as he slammed my head on the pole causing the back of my head to crack. I grabbed his arm and shoved it off of me. I let my eye activate and Gaster swung the bone-saw across my face. The bone-saw cut across my eye and I screamed out as magic spread into my body and it exploded into the room. My eye burned as the likes I had never felt it was like I jumped into a bucket of acid. I grabbed my eye and screamed and scratched at it.

"YOUR GOING TO DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" I shrieked. Gaster backed up and smiled like he made a masterpiece. I shoved a bone through the machine and my body was released. Summoned a Gasterblaster and blasted my chain setting me free. Gaster just laughed and danced around as I summoned several Gasterblasters and bones. I ripped off the muzzle and stepped off the machine. I picked up Gaster by the neck and my blasters followed me.  I shoved his body to the wall and he choked a bit.

I blasted my blasters at him I threw him across the room and shoved bones through him.

"READY FOR A REAL ANIMAL! I'LL SHOW YOU A ANIMAL! YOU'LL DIE BY ONE'S OWN FUCKING HANDS!!" I shrilled and I shoved my hand through his body and through the wall. When I pulled my hand out Gaster laughed at me as his chest sealed up. I threw his body to the ground and jumped at him. I shoved bones and my fists into him and he just laughed it off.

"That won't happen." Gaster said as he pushed my off of him and my body slammed to the ceiling. Gaster jumped after my body and pinned me to the wall. Gaster pulled out his bone-saw and shoved it into my skull. He dragged the bone-saw across my eyes, he cut open my face with several cuts.

He cut open my slash and and broke my ribs. He broke each of my limbs slowly. He separated my legs from my body and threw it across the room. My body was spread across the whole room, painfully and every single bone was shattered to bits.

Gaster threw my upper body back into the machine where I was held up by the mechanical spider like limbs.

"You may be Determined, but you are far weaker than any monster I have seen with that much Determination." Gaster said as he grabbed my cheeks and squeezed them. He looked at my face by tilting and turning my head. He threw my head back and left the room feeling like he was on top of the world.

My eye was burning, stinging and my body felt like it was a piece of shattered glass. I screamed and yelled in anger. I cried until my voice almost gave out. But I only stayed awake for an hour as the pain made it difficult to stay awake.

Location: Unknown
Mission: there is no mission!!!
SANS' P.O.V.

I tiredly watched the child that was hiding behind walk up to me and gave me a hug.

"Are you okay?" The child asked me as she wiped tears from her eyes. I nodded my head. Telling her I was fine, but I wasn't okay at all. 'Why is this child so attached to me? I have done nothing for them?' I wondered. The child smiled happily knowing I was okay.

"I'm Chara! What's your name?" Chara smiled at me.

"sans" I answered her with the biggest smile I could make. Chara smiled back, but that frown slowly fell.

"what's wrong kiddo?" I asked Chara, she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"You must be in so much pain. I don't want you to hurt anymore." Chara cried. I winced as Chara hugged me again. Chara flinched when she heard something outside that I couldn't hear. She looked up at me with her beautiful red eyes that was filled with fear. Chara ran behind me and I heard her climbing. She jumped on my back, and she grabbed the thing that was in my vertebrae and she yanked it out. Chara clicked a button and I fell and landed on my feet.

My body was really heavy, but I held myself up and shielded Chara with my arm as the door to my room opened up. I looked at them and winced as soldiers filed into the room, before they could react to me I impaled them all with one bone that I flung across the room. I watched them fall to the floor and I grabbed Chara's hand and we walked out of the door.

We turned to Geno's room, but Chara didn't want to go in. I explained to her that one of my friends were in there and that they need my help. After I told Chara that she followed me in and when I saw what Geno looked like I almost lost all of my composure. I lifted him off his broken machine and grabbed his SOUL. Is body attached itself together, but he would need to be healed if he wanted to move around.

We left the room all together, Chara holding my hand and Geno followed by his SOUL. We entered the area where all the monsters were and for some reason a turtle monster with white spikes, he was yellow, green, and red, pointed us to Cell 224.

Chara was all for it because she thought the monster was cool looking, but I was hesitant. The monster insisted telling me that he saw some skeletons that went that way. Chara had pleaded for me to go and the monster joined and I finally gave in. We waved the monster goodbye, but he was gone.

Chara pulled me away so I couldn't check where the monster went. Chara made me walk up stairs to get there because I was too weak and tired to teleport.

When we finally arrived to the Cell I saw Uni, Ink, Fell, a Napstablook looking monster, and a Hapstablook monster. Chara knocked on the Cell's door to get the little group's attention and it worked. Ink practically screamed out of worry and happiness when he saw me. Fell smiled at me, but frowned when he saw Geno and glared when he saw Chara. Fell teleported us all in, so Uni and Ink could heal Geno immediately.

I had to hold Geno up, but something was wrong with Geno that made him take longer to heal.

Chara stood behind me the trying to avoid Fell's glare while I held Geno up. During this I didn't realize I was holding Chara's hand the whole time.

A/N: Wow! Two chapters in one day! I am having a blast just writing these right now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.9K 41
This isn't a typical sans x reader(now papyrus x reader too). It's got more than that, well at least a different plot device first chapters will be a...
155K 2.6K 35
Just a heads up not the greatest at creating stories. Anyway you'll be a different reader each time but with a different Sans. I won't upload much bu...
1.9K 41 8
Big Announce meant!! This work will be under construction for a bit as I edit it! I've decided I hate what I did with it and will be changing some ma...
526 53 3
A human and a monster, sharing a similar trait, yet only one could exist at a time. So why not become one?