Life With Superman (Completed)

נכתב על ידי iam_adrianaj

עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Question!

Chapter 2

3.2K 99 2
נכתב על ידי iam_adrianaj

"Crystal. Crystal. Wake up shawty. You can go back sleep when we get in the truck." Cash's NOLA accent said as he gently shook me awake. It was five in the morning and I was hella tired. I grabbed my phone and purse then got off the plane making my way to the truck. I was so sleepy that I didn't even realize how beautiful the scenery was. Once we were all in the truck, I had fell back asleep. I was just ready to get to Atlantis all ready.

*two hours later*

We had finally arrived at Atlantis and it was super big and beautiful. I had called Casey to let her know that we were at Atlantis and everyone was safe. She told me that she would call to check up on us later and to have fun. We all stayed in the truck while G and Quez went inside to get our rooms.

Jr: Broke niggas stand to the left (pointing to Cash)
My rich niggas stand to the right 
Lil' mamma, she keep looking at me (lil' mama!)
Im'a knock the pussy out like fight night

Hit it with the left
Hit with the right
Im'a knock the pussy out like fight night

Beat it with the left
Beat it with the right
Im'a knock the pussy out like fight night

Jr was turning up at seven in the morning. I didn't know anybody that turned up that early but it was definitely funny because he was so into the song. "Jr I think we all know you don't get no pussy and you ain't got no money." Cash said shaking his head afterwords. Jr flipped Cash off and continued to rap the song. "Rich nigga, I could never be a broke nigga (rich nigga) Broke niggas I can never get along with them! Always been hated since a little nigga (always) It's forever pussy nigga gotta deal with it." G and Quez came back to the truck five minutes later. They had two hotel keys in their hand. Quez, Saige, and G were sharing one penthouse suite while Jr, Cash, and I shared the other penthouse suite. I was glad that the penthouse suite had three bedrooms inside with locks on the doors because I didn't want to share a bed with somebody that I didn't know. Jr and Cash grabbed all the bags that were going to our suite while G and Quez grabbed all the ones that were going to their suite. I walked inside my bedroom and it was beautiful. I had a nice view of the ocean and a spacious balcony. Cash came inside with my bags. I began to feel my body tighten up as he sat my bags down.

"Thank you," I said looking down.

"Ahh no problem shawty. If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask," Cash smirked at me then left out the room. It was something about him that just made me get nervous around him. Was it his smile? Was it his voice? Or was it the way he carried himself? Whatever it was I wanted to find out. I just needed to gain some confidence to hold a conversation with him. I grabbed the bag with all my hair products and personal hygiene products and began to place them in the bathroom after I cleaned it. One thing I hated was a bathroom filled with other people's germs. After everything was situated inside my room, I walked out to the living room to see that Jr was out on the balcony with no shirt on dancing to Drake and Lil Wanye's song Believe Me. He moved his body from side to side with his hands up in the air. I started to say something but I didn't want to interrupt his mood so I just went to the kitchen to see that there was nothing at all in the fridge. I was starving and needed some food in my system. "Aye let's go." Cash yelled out. Jr and I followed behind him. We had met up with G, Saige, and Quez. They were hungry just like I was so we all headed down to Shark Bites. I was really wanting some breakfast food but my vote was ruled out.

"Damn! Do y'all see how many bad ass foreign there is around this bitch?" Jr asked as he drooled over every female that passed him.

"Do you see how many of them want you though?" Quez questioned.

"One of them gon' want me just watch." Jr answered. We entered Shark Bites and took our seats then waited for someone to come and take our order. My heart started beating a little fast as Cash took a seat beside me. I was nervous but couldn't let it show. At least I couldn't right now.

Cash's POV

Atlantis was pretty dope. I had never been outside the country before and so far I was loving it. Chaz  sent Jr, Quez, and I a text telling us to go meet with some of his plugs before they left the islands. I really wanted to take a break from the dope boy life and enjoy my damn weekend in Atlantis. Hit up the pool. Hit up some stores. Get to know Crystal a little more. I knew she had had a rough life growing up. I just didn't what she had been through. I had been threw some rough shit as well so maybe if I open up to her she would open up to me.

Lunch was straight other than Crystal barely saying two words. I didn't know why she didn't say anything. On the plane she seemed all cool but now she was acting all shy. Before we could go meet up with the plugs, Jr had to figure out the route to get there. That was the only thing Jr was good for. Everything else he was useless. I sometimes hated being around him. All he did was play, sing, and rap. I used to go off on his ass but now I was use to the shit. We all finished up at the table before leaving out.

"Look we got some business to take care of so we'll meet up with y'all at the pool later," Quez said to Saige and Crystal.

"Business? What kind of business?" Saige questioned with an attitude as she put her left hand on her hip. Quez put his arms around her and walked off with her explaining to her what was going on. I knew they had something going. Their asses weren't slick.That's why they had got the two bedroom penthouse suite instead of the three bedroom. I noticed that Crystal was looking at me but looked down at the ground when I had looked at her back. I didn't know what that was all about but I was going to find out later. 

*later that evening*

We met up with Saige and Crystal after we got done with business. The pool was full of beautiful ladies but none of them had anything on Crystal. She had on a tropical two pieced bathing suite with her hair in a messy bun. I noticed that she had tattoo on her shoulder that went to her neck. It looked something like cheetah spots. I couldn't help but stare at her as she got out the pool. She stood about 5'5. Beautiful light skin. Pink plump lips and green eyes. Normally she would be the one to look away first but this time was different. I've never been nervous around a girl but she made me feel different. Saige and Quez dipped out and went somewhere private. "Well shid since them two motherfucka's wanna go be all lovey dovey and shit, lets go find some females." Jr said to me but I turned him down. I didn't want Crystal to be at the suite by herself so Jr and G left us and went to the other pools. Crystal and I walked back to the suite together and it was complete silence. I didn't know what to say to her and I didn't want to say anything dumb so I didn't say shit at all. "I'm gonna go take a shower and change into some night clothes." Crystal said before she walked to her room. I took a quick shower then threw on a pair of navy Polo Ralph Lauren pajama pants with white horses covered on it and a white Polo Ralph Lauren v-neck shirt with a navy horse on it. I just laid in the bed and got on twitter while listening to music.

Crystal's POV

Tell me what you say now
Tell me what you say?
You said that you would come again
You (said) that we would remain friends but
You know that I do not depend on
Nothing or no one
So why would you show up
So uninvited then
Just change my mind like that

Please don't take this personal
But you ain't shit
And you weren't special
Til I made you so
You better act like you know
That I've been through worse than you
I just can't keep running away
(But I don't.....)

"Are you in your feelings right now cause if so I'll just go back to my room?" I asked as I walked inside of Cash's room.

"Nah. Umm...I was just singing whatever popped up on my Pandora station you know?" Cash responded.

"Oh okay," I laughed. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to want a movie with me?"

"Yea. I'm bored as fuck anyways." He answered while getting out of the bed. He followed me to the living room. I sat on one end of the couch as he sat on the other end. I really didn't get close to boys because I was afraid of getting hurt. I wanted to get to know Cash more but I had my guards up with him. I didn't fully trust him even though Chaz did. We began talking as previews were playing. I was amazed at how much Cash and I had in common. We both liked watching basketball. We didn't trust many people. We basically kept to ourselves. We liked the same rappers, same foods, and tv shows. It was like he was another me. Then he got personal. "Tell me about your childhood," He said. "Look I don't know you like that to be telling you my childhood. That's very personal for me." I said getting a bit defensive. "Alright well let's get to the movie then." I didn't want to shut him down like that but I didn't feel comfortable with telling him about my childhood. Maybe one day if we get that close I would tell him but right now is wasn't going to happen.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

336K 11.4K 89
Thugs need love too ya know.
243 7 15
Open mind people living in your head, But one big bad tries to controll you
844K 27.1K 42
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝟏𝟎/𝟐𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝟏/𝟑𝟎/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏