NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap60|On Thin Ice

1.9K 347 535
By ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N

YOU GUYS!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!🎉🎊☺️  anywayyyy enjoy the update❤️

—————

Recap:

"Y/N baby please I-"

I ripped my arm away from her. "Don't touch me."

"Y/N." She said whining like she was about to cry. But at this point I didn't even care, and all that India had told me went out the window.

"Why don't you go back wherever you came from Camila. We are fine here."

••••••••••••

Y/N's POV.

"Ummm I think I should go."  I looked over at India and shook my head.

"India you don't have to." She gave me a smile and stood up from the couch.

"No, no it's fine it's getting pretty late so."

I nodded as I helped her. "Yeah you should go, I think you've stayed long enough."

"Camila stop it!"

"No she's right Y/N. That's why I'm leaving now:" India said slowly as she nodded at me before making her way to the door.

I stood there with my arms crossed as I stared down at Camila.

"I can't believe you were that rude to her. Do you realize how happy she has made our daughter today?"

"She shouldn't have been here Y/N. Period."

"Oh yeah ok so where in the hell where you at then?"

I swear I could see the color drain from her face when I asked her that. Which scared the shit out of me honestly.

She didn't say anything but instead she just looked down at the floor.

I lifted my arms up bringing them back down slapping them against my sides.

"That's what I thought. You can't even look at me and tell me where you went tonight, but yet you want to walk in here and complain about who in the hell I have in here." I said giving her a sideways look.

And when she still didn't say anything I just shook my head and walked away.

"Y/N baby I'm sorry what else is there for me to say."

I continued to walk away from her trying not to snap the way I really wanted to.

"Y/N stop I know you hear me talking to you."

I took a deep breath before turning around quickly to face her.

"Camila you missed our child's birthday! That's a big fucking deal, especially when you haven't been here! She wanted you there Camila!"

She looked down and shrugged.

"Well what do you want me to do." I looked down at her and just stared without saying anything.

"Y/N-" She said trying to grab my arm. I shrugged her off and laughed.

"I don't want you to do a damn thing Camila. But just tell me this, is he more important than us?"

"What, Y/N why would you ask me that?"

I shrugged "Does he give you something that I can't?"

She looked up at me glaring. But I don't know why maybe it's because I'm right.

"You must want to be with him!"

"Damnit Y/N just stop it! Stop talking like that!" She yelled as she started to pace the floor.

"No! You missed your own fucking daughter birthday for him! So he must be doing something for you huh?!" I yelled now getting up in her face.

I shook my head backing away from her. "You smell just like him."

She shook her head as she wrapped her arms tightly around my lower body.

"Baby I'm so sorry." She mumbled into my chest. "I know I shouldn't have left but I can promise that I'll never do anything like that ever again."

I stared down at her as she literally poured her eyes out.

"H-he kissed me baby, but I promise I didn't kiss him back. I pushed him away as soon as I realized what was happening."

"Wow." I said while trying to get out of her tight grip.

"No Y/N, stop it."

I clenched my jaw trying not to say anything that I was thinking out loud. How could she! How could she be so dumb and let him think that that was ok.

The only thing that was stoping me was the instant thought of Chanel forcing her lips on mine.

"I'm sorry baby, I swear I never meant for this to happen. Any of it, I'm going to make it up to you and I'm going to make it up to my baby."

I know I can't really be mad at her. I mean I could but the same damn thing went down with me. The only difference between us is that she actually told mr about it.

I nodded slowly. "Royalty was real sad about you not being here when I was putting her to bed. I think you should just really focus on her."

She looked at me with a small pout on her lips. Her eyes red, and puffy from the crying.

"B-but Y/N what about us?"

I shrugged. "We're fine."

She gave me a weird look but didn't say anything. "Umm, well I want us to be more than fine. I want us to be perfect Y/N. I want our family to be perfect." She said while swinging our hands together slowly.

"And we will be." I said simply.

"Baby please don't."

"Camila I'm just saying that I think Royalty should be our main priority right now. Then we can worry about us and all of this damn drama."  I said mostly telling the truth, I knew I had a lot to explain on my part.

She looked away from me and nodded.

"Ok." She said softly.

I walked up to her putting my hand on her stomach. "I also don't want you stressing yourself. Which has been a problem lately. So we need to move on from all of this. We can talk about it later."

"Um o-ok." She said as she looked at me with hope in her eyes.

I gave her a smile and nodded. We're ok Camila, I love you."

She smiled and grabbed me by my ears pulling me towards her. "I love you more Y/N."

"Just promise me you'll make it up to Royalty."

"I promise you I will Y/N. I also promise that I won't ever do anything like this ever again. I definitely won't let this happen."

I sighed listening to her. Just knowing that I was guilty of the same damn thing, was eating me up.

"I believe you babe." I said as I leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I believe you."

^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N

HELLLLOO GUYS😁

Soooo I know I'm kinda late with this update but here is something small to until I finish up the other chapters.

Do you guys think Y/N's reasons for forgiving Camila are right🤔 she obviously realizes it's not fair..

Camila was still in the wrong, yes? No?

Andddd last but not least.....you guys this story is really coming to an end😪like I can't even...

Let me know what you all think💭

Thanks for reading/voting🤫also sorry for any mistakes🌊

Ps. I've just started college so please bare with me if the updates slow down.. I'm still trying😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.5K 43
their world was passion, pleasure and secrets. Lauren Jauregui cant get Camila Cabello out of her mind. She's drawn to her, and the nights they share...
649K 20.9K 54
Lauren was a sweet girl before she dated a guy named Brad Simpson, she was really friendly and have a happy personality until she knew about her mom'...
183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...
15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...