Alpha's Little Luna

By reddenedroses

"Tell me girl, why did you and your worthless self waltz into my territory?" An unfamiliar voice booms just b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 19

74.5K 2K 142
By reddenedroses

"Are we making many bets on this one?" Koda says. He glances between Seb and Faye, but they both quickly shrug.

"I don't want to make Willa feel bad," Seb laughs making me scoff.

"Sebastian!" I yell making him laugh louder. But hat laughter quickly stops once Faye smacks him on the back of the head.

"You'll do great Willa," she starts. "But I just got money and I don't feel like gambling it."

"Suck up," Seb says quietly rubbing the back of his head.

Chuckling I take my eyes off the trio, looking to Greyson.

He suddenly grips the ends of his shirt and pulls it over his head. This gives me the vision of his perfectly sculpted body. From his pecs, to his v-line.

Quickly I realize I'm ogling at his body, and I shake my head clean of thoughts. "Do all you guys have to be shirtless when they spar or something?" I laugh.

Greyson shrugs, "Eh. It's a choice honestly. Though I only did it so I could distract you," he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at me.

I glare at him, though I think of a plan and him taking off his shirt might work in my favor.

"Alright you both already know the rules," Koda yells.

Greyson takes his stance, "Dont worry. I won't hurt your pretty face."

"I can't say the same," I smirk reflecting his stance. He growls lowly at me, but he smirks nevertheless.

Koda counts down just like before and as he gets down to one we both run towards each other.

As we get close enough Greyson's the one who swings first, but I quickly slide under his punch. I then hit him square in the jaw before he has time to recover.

Do I feel bad for hitting him? Kind of, but it's just play fighting. Neither of us will actually get greatly hurt from this.

His head snaps to the side, and as I shake out the ache in my fist I see movement from the corner of my eye.

Greyson's leg swings out and his shin impacts with my side. This sends me sliding onto the ground.

But once again I grip the grass stopping myself from traveling too far.

Then I smirk, here comes my trick.

As I start to stand up in front of Greyson, I look up to his deep blue eyes studying me. Then I take my hands and snake the over his bare chest. Bet you're regretting taking off your shirt now.

His breath is sucked in harshly, as his eyes lazily close.

Slowly I graze my fingers against his skin, as I press myself against him.

I might play dirty, but hey as long as I win it's fine.

I see his arms starting to come around me, but I dodge out of the way quickly and send a kick his way.

My foot lands in the middle of his stomach sending him back a foot or so.

As his feet stop traveling on the ground, he looks up and makes eye contact with me. He smiles devilishly, oh shit.

Greyson runs up to me using his enhanced speed, this giving me no time to react whatsoever.

The next thing I know is his hands snaking around my midsection. I try to wiggle free from his grasp intent on winning, but his grip is so tight around me.

Suddenly he leans down, and I can feel his breath dance across my mark. Oh no, he's putting my own trick against me.

It's official I lost, there's no going back now.

Softly his lips land on my mark making me freeze instantly. Somehow I stop myself from moaning, probably to stop myself from embarrassment.

Every inch of my body tingles as his lips slowly move over the sensitive spot. Forget about winning, I just don't want him to stop.

But of course, this is a spar. Spars don't have makeout sessions in between. So, as I'm caught in the moment of the amazing feeling he takes his leg and swoops mine from underneath me.

Quickly I fall to the ground, landing with an oomph as my head hits the solid dirt. I cringe slightly with the initial shock of the impact of the ground.

I look up to Greyson, giving him a glare. Now that the feeling of his lips on my mark has faded, I'm mad I didn't win.

He smiles devilishly down to me, "I win." He mocks what I said to Sebastian when I took him to he ground.

My glare intensifies, "Because you cheated!" I defend crossing my arms over my chest.

He huffs raising his eyebrows, "You cheated first." He calmly states shrugging.

"But you didn't have to pay attention to me. You had an option to! You're testosterone is what made you lose focus." I smirk.

"The mate bond made me do that!" He whines. "It does things that you don't understand," he testifies but smiles.

I roll my eyes greatly, "Sure because you leeching onto my mark shows nothing of the bond." I pointedly state.

He smacks a hand onto his face, but his smile grows. "Alright alright happy couple," Koda starts, walking towards us. "Greyson won even after all of the reasons Willa said he didn't." I huff blowing a strand of hair away from my face. "But still, I haven't seen anyone land a punch onto Grey in a long while."

I smile proudly up to Greyson, he just rolls his eyes at me. "I still should've bet Greyson," Seb suddenly says. I glare at him before a hand is placed in front of my face.

Greyson offers me his hand to help me up, I gladly take it.

As I'm to my feet his arms automatically wrap around me. "Good job, I knew you had something in ya," he smiles down to me. "And again, very smart."

I laugh slightly wrapping my hands around his neck, "You too. Clever move going for my neck. Cheap move, but clever," Greyson leans down. His lips move closer to mine until I can feel his breath upon it.

I stir impatiently as my heart flips like a gymnast.

But as he's just a hair's length away he stops. He stops and sniffs the air. My eyebrows furrow as he pulls away from me, lifting his nose. "What's wrong?" I ask placing my hand on his arm.

Grey sniffs one last time before he looks down to me, "Someone outside of the pack is deep in our territory." He tells me quietly running a hand down his face. My eyes go wide as he continues, "I wasn't paying attention because my nose was filled with your scent while sparring." He runs a hand through his hair before he crouches down. "Get on my back now, I want you close to me. Whatever you do don't leave my side." Quickly I do what he says and hop onto his back holding him close to me.

This hasn't happened since the day I got attacked by a rogue. To say the least I'm a little terrified.

"Sebastian, Faye, shift just in case." He orders. They do as he says without caring about their clothes.

Their outfits shred as the jump into their wolf form.

I look to their wolves as they stand beside Greyson, Koda, and I.

Sebastian's wolf is a light grey, his eyes the same chocolate color. His wolf is built just like him in his human form, big too. But far from Greyson's size. 

Faye's wolf is midnight black as a white stripe runs down her muzzle. Her eyes icy blue and striking. Her wolf is the same size as Seb's wolf.

Greyson says that she-wolves are usually a tad bit smaller than males. But if they come from a line of Alpha blood, they'll be bigger.

She's a sight to see, a powerful women I aspire to be.

They run side by side with Greyson and Koda as we sprint to the pack house following the scent of the unknown wolf.

I can't help, but be scared with what's happening. "Don't worry, we got this." Greyson reassures me as we get to the front door of the pack house.

As Greyson opens the door he softly puts me down to the ground. He stands in front of me protectively, scanning the house for the un-welcomed visitor. I can hear Faye and Sebastian softly growling behind us as Koda scans with Grey. I'm in the middle of a square of protection.

It makes me feel better, but just a little bit.

We make it through the kitchen, and past the office. But that's when I hear Greyson's threatening growl as we make it to the lounge.

We found them.

We all walk through the entrance, and everyone's mood changes suddenly. So suddenly one could get whiplash. Everyone perks up excitedly as the wolves behind me pant happily. "Rayan!" Greyson's the first to say something. He breaks the protective square as he runs.

When I finally get a look at the intruder I freeze.

"Grey Grey!" The girl says excitedly as Greyson wraps her into a huge embrace lifting her off of the ground and spinning in a circle.

My face drops instantly as he does so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.6K 40
"Are you willing to risk everything?" He asked, leaning his face in closer until our foreheads touched and our lips were barely an inch apart. His bl...
393K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
2.2M 61.9K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
92.1K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...