talk fast // calum hood

By kristxn

won't last, I'm okay with that // burn, crash, romance -basically a Calum fluff book with occasional smut and... More

Playlist
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
11
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Authors note

5

11.2K 171 114
By kristxn

Teagan's Pov

"Wait, wait, so you're saying you think this is like a love at first sight type thing??" Kinley gasped. I laughed.

"I mean, I don't know? When he came on to me like that, I was like physically attracted to him in a way I've never been before. He turned me on just by speaking to me, I had butterflies, and his touch felt like electricity." I told her, we discussed our sex lives often.

"Well we all know you like it rough, so maybe you should ask if he's okay with that." She giggled, I could just hear her smirk.

"Oh, shut up, there's nothing wrong with that anyways. I'm house ridden for a week and a half also, how am I supposed to have fun when I already can't walk?" I asked.

"I know you, and I know you're hoping you won't be able to walk the next day anyway."

I scoffed, "I'm not sure why you're making fun of me, who's giving you dick for the summer?"

She was silent for a second before she came back with, "Excuse me, you haven't gotten any dick yet."

"You're right, maybe that's not what he meant. But I'm not sure what the fuck else it would be." I laughed, and she did too.

"Well it's getting late here, I'm glad you called to check in. Let me know when you see lover boy again."

I rolled my eyes at her nickname for him and hung up. I opened the to-go box that my brother had brought up for me. There was a burrito from my favorite restaurant here in town. I was a little jealous they went without me, but still happy they brought me something.

I took one bite and then took a selfie of me with my cheeks full of food, holding up the burrito. I captioned it, "My hobby is eating burritos the size of my head, but?" I sent it to my story and then scrolled through my other friend's stories as I ate.

+

The next three days I spent my time looking up workouts I could do that didn't involve standing or putting weight on my foot. Most were ab or arm workouts, which was fine with me, that might've been where I needed toning the most.

Most of our weights and workout stuff was in the extra garage, and the house was huge, so we had three. The only issue with doing just arms and abs was that I felt like I wasn't doing enough, so I'd spend up to two hours in there versus a 40-minute workout I usually did in the summer.

I hadn't heard from Calum or any of them. I also didn't have a way to contact any of them, so it was expected. I hadn't been out to the beach either, and I figure it would be too much effort to keep my bandages dry and free from sand. My mom suggested putting a few shower caps over it if I wanted to go out, she even bought me some.

Today, four days since I went to the ER, I decided to lay out on the back porch. It was sunny enough, and that way I didn't have to go down to the sand.

My parents usually found fun stuff for Lucas to do during the day, so they weren't always there. I understood I was content with laying outside. A fourteen-year-old, on the other hand, gets stir crazy if you don't occupy them every single minute. They also talk a lot.

They had been coming home around six every night to start cooking dinner, and it was kind of nice to have the house to myself. I knew my grandma who lived a town over was loving having them visit her, and she hadn't gotten to see the baby yet.

Once I got my stuff settled outside, I slipped in my headphones, bringing them around the back of my head, so I didn't get any weird tan lines. My hair was in two braids down the back of my head, and my swimsuit for the day was a yellow bandeau top and a high waisted cheeky bottom. Pretty much the typical nowadays, I wasn't ashamed to admit it. It was what I felt confident in, so I decided to work with it.

It brought me back to thinking about Calum, for some reason. The way he was able to send chills down my spine and get me aroused with just a change of tone in his voice and a dark look in his eyes. I shuddered at the thought of his warm breath on my neck as he whispered in my ear.

And then it brought me to the real reason I decided to lay out today, which was in hopes of seeing them in passing or something. I had on dark sunglasses so people passing couldn't tell I was following them with my eyes to see who they were.

I thought about trying to get down to the end of the beach to see if they were down there playing soccer again. But once again, probably too much effort.

I figured that they knew where I lived, so if they wanted to come hangs out they could. I was a little upset I hadn't seen any of them, considering Calums advances to do whatever it was he wanted to do. Then I thought that I had been inside for the last three days, so maybe they had stopped by, and I just didn't know.

My phone buzzed, I had a snap from Kinley. It was a pic of her and a guy, swimming in the pool at her house. She had captioned it with an eggplant emoji, and then it said "you?"

I sent her a thumb down and then set my phone back down beside me.

I fell asleep for a while, and when I woke up, I decided it was time to go inside. I sat on the couch for a while to cool off, scrolling through my Instagram feed.

A pop-up notification came into the screen saying, "We added a new feature. Using people's location, we've found people near you or people you may know and want to follow. (You can change your privacy and location settings at any time.) Enjoy!"

At first, I thought it was a little creepy, but I guess if you ever used the internet you're traceable anyways. I pressed okay, and it took me to a list of people I could follow. Of course, none of them were people I had ever seen or knew.

Until I got to the bottom, it said "Calum Hood."

The profile picture looked like him, but it said he was verified. I clicked on it, and my jaw dropped at his 5 million+ followers. I was laughing at myself now, for waiting for him to come back. He was in a band, and a good one too apparently.

I found the other boys profiles too, from pictures Calum had tagged them in. I thought about following one of them, but I didn't want it to look like I was stalking them. Then again, I hadn't intentionally searched their names.

I made myself busy for the next three hours until my family came home, blasting music through the sound system that was around the house. I danced by myself as best as I could on crutches. I was super happy I only had a week left on them.

My foot seemed to be healing well, and it wasn't like an ugly red scar or anything. I'd be happy when I could go swimming again, and it was starting to get hot outside.

I found myself back on my phone, logging into my super old twitter account I never used. It didn't take me long to find Calums account, but there were so many fan accounts. I wondered how he even managed to use social media, and he probably had so many notifications coming in nonstop.

The last tweet was from four days ago, the day we met.

"PSA: pls don't leave sharp metal or broken (and nonbroken) bottles in the ocean!! someone could get hurt."

I giggled to myself, of course, he did that. My phone buzzed with an Instagram notification.

You have a new message request.

My heart was pounding, and my ears felt hot, what if it was Calum? I sure as heck wasn't going to open it right away. It could've been some thirsty guy wanting nudes because that happened often. I was kind of hoping it was the latter at this point, what would I even say to Calum?

"Oh hey, I've been waiting for you for four days. wya?" Of course not.

Or

"Now you're going to talk to me? After four days of wondering how you can turn me on just by speaking to me?" Nope.

After five minutes of talking myself in and out of opening it, I decided to look. It probably wasn't even him. I was hoping it wasn't, but part of me was hoping it was.

I pulled down the notification center and pressed on it. It immediately took me to the screen and asked me if I wanted to accept or ignore. It wasn't Calum, to my surprise it was Luke.

Luke: heya, how's the foot?

Me: it's better, I'm ready to get in the ocean. going a little stir crazy here, lol

Luke: yeah, I bet. just wanted to check in, Calums been worried. not sure why he couldn't do it himself, with that new Instagram thing it wasn't super hard to find you

Me: I figured ur dm's would be blowing up, what's up w all the followers?

Luke: ha-ha, we're in a band. guess we could've told u

Me: I was surprised. Anyways, I'll let u get back to whatever ur doing. tell Calum I'm okay

Luke: will do! have a good day

me: thanks Luke

I sighed when it said he read it and didn't reply, a little relieved. Also, a little confused, Calum couldn't ask me himself?

I tucked my phone into my waistband and started my way up to my bed. I was ready to get in bed and stop thinking about Calum. If he wasn't going to ask me if I was okay himself, I wasn't going to think about him.

+++++

Sorry, this is short!! I wanted to update today instead of tomorrow because I'm going to the Niall Horan concert in AR. Message me if you'll be there!!

Here are my social media accounts!
twitter: kristenlovescal
tumblr: boyfriend-cal.tumblr.com OR lostboycal.tumblr.com
snapchat: kristxnd

Love y'all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 2.4K 38
'No questions. I won't ask you about your past, you won't ask about mine. The only past we talk about is ours. And no asking about my problems. Every...
181K 3.6K 117
Unknown: Although maybe I'll thank him 2 Me: lol why? Unknown: Cos he made me talk 2 u (C) brainoverload 🤓 2018 / added to in 2021 Calum hood fan f...
45.4K 1.7K 42
The best things in Calum's life have arrived rather unexpectedly, he's hoping the new found surprises will have similar outcomes, but he's quite wear...
2.8K 752 200
"You're stupid, but I love you.." *** a 5sos fanfiction