The Foreign Student 📚...

By Baekyy_V

"I heard he was a foreign exchange student." ************************************************ Bae Na-Ri, a ve... More

• Introduction •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Chapter 21 •
PRODUCE 48 - IZONE
• Chapter 22 •
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •
• Chapter 26 •
• Chapter 27 •
• Chapter 28 •
• Chapter 29 •
• Chapter 30 •
EXTRA - JINYOUNG'S MESS

• Chapter 1 •

703 24 1
By Baekyy_V

Bae Na-Ri's POV
"Yah, wake up."

I open my eyes that can barely open at the moment and saw Bae Jinyoung, my older brother who was standing besides my bed with a confused look.

"Give me five more minutes please."

"We're gonna be late for school, so get up!"He yells in my ear.

I jump up and scream. Jinyoung starts to laugh at me as he goes out of my room.  I get up from my bed and get ready for school.  After that, I go downstairs and see Jinyoung waiting for me at the door.  I quickly grab my backpack and we left our house. We start to walk to school and I notice he was standing too close to me and I hate it when people do that.

"Are you doing that on purpose?"I asks Jinyoung.

"What? Standing close to you? Yeah,"He answers.

"Why?"

"To teach you a lesson of not waking up when I ask."

Jinyoung got even closer and closer to me.  I groan in anger as we continue to walk closer to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrive at school and I see my friend, Park Jihoon.  I run up to him and give me a big hug.

"Na-Ri!"I hear Jihoon say as he hugs me back.

"Can't you two just date already?"I hear a voice behind me.

I look behind me to find Jinyoung with a disgusted face.  Jihoon laughed and we all start to go to our class.  I walk to my class that all the way at the end of the school.  It takes me a good 2 minutes to arrive to my class and when I did arrive, I saw my two best friends, Kim Sohye and Jung Chaeyeon.  I put my backpack in my locker and then I run to them and give them a hug.  I sit in my seat and we start to talk.

"I heard there is a new student,"Chaeyeon says.

"That's right, I heard he was a foreign exchange student,"Sohye says.

"Really?"I asks.

They both nod as they turned around to get ready for class. I start to doze off because of how sleepy I am.

SNAP!!!

I heard a noise and I stopped dozing off. I turn to my right to see a guy that I never saw before.

"Is anyone sitting here?"He asks in English.

He pointed at the seat behind me. I'm not good at English. I only know basic English like hello or yes or no or something around that. I can converse with someone in English, but not really.

"No,"I answer in English.

He sat down in the seat and I turned around to talk to him.

"Are...you-new in here?"I asks in English.

"Yes, it's my first day,"He answers.

"Do you know how to speak Korean?"

"A little bit."

"Where are you from?"I asks in Korean.

"Taipei, Taiwan,"He answers in Korean.

I nod as the bell rang and class started. I felt something hitting my chair. I looked down to see Guanlin's foot kicking my chair. I turned around and whispered to Guanlin.

"Can you please stop kicking my chair?"

"Not my problem."

I give him an angry face and he imitates me. I turn back around with his foot still kicking my chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class ended, everyone head towards the cafeteria. We got our lunch and sat down to eat.

"What were you and the foreign guy talking about?"Sohye asks.

"We tried to listen, but we don't understand the first part because you guys spoke in English,"Chaeyeon says.

"I just asked if he's new and told him that he could sit down."

In the corner of my eyes I see someone sit next to me. I look and see that it was Guanlin, sitting where Jihoon usually sits.

"My friend sits there,"I told him.

"I don't see him here, nor do I see his name,"Guanlin says.

"Well I'm here now."

I heard Jihoon's voice behind me.  I turn around to see him crossing his arms.

"Get out of my seat."

"I don't see your name on it."

Jihoon pointed to the seat next to me and Guanlin put his arms up and moved to the seat next to Jihoon. Jihoon smiled and sat down.

"Where's your lunch, Jihoon?"I asks.

"I'm not hungry today."

"Jihoon, do that catchphrase that you do now,"Sohye requests.

"Yes, it's so funny,"Chaeyeon says.

"Nae maeum soge jeojang."

Everyone laughs, but I see that Guanlin didn't have a good expression. Instead, he had a very disgusted face. Suddenly, I see Jinyoung come and sit down next to Sohye.

"There you finally are,"I say to him,"What happened to your friend group?"

"Too much for me. I don't want to be like them,"Jinyoung answers.

Jinyoung looks at Guanlin, who was eating quickly, and pointed at him.

"Who's this?"

"Lai Guanlin from..."I forgot where he was from.

"Taipei, Taiwan,"Guanlin finishes for me.

We continue to eat until the bell rings. We go back to our class and the boring lessons begin again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dismissal bell finally rang and everyone rushed out the classroom.  Sohye, Chaeyeon, and I walked out of the school and saw Guanlin at the school gates, just standing there.  We walk up to him because he looked confused.

"Can't find your way home?"I asked.

"Yeah, I can, but I want to see the town more, wanna take me somewhere?"Guanlin asked.

"What about the mall?"Chaeyeon asked.

"You are in love with the mall, but okay,"Sohye answers.

I don't worry about having to tell Jinyoung and Jihoon since they both have after school activities.  Guanlin was fine with going to the mall, so we all started to walk to the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About thirty minutes later, we arrive at the mall and we head straight in and looked around in stores.  We ate something at the food court and looked around in more stores.

"I don't really like malls,"Guanlin said.

"And I don't like it when people stand so close to me,"I said pushing Guanlin a little.

"I'll just stand even closer than,"Guanlin said as he stood by me even closer.

This boy is so annoying!

We decided to head out the mall since it was starting to get late.  When we were about to leave, I heard someone yell my name.

"Na-Ri Ah!"

I turned around to see someone I was so shocked to see.

"Guess who's back!"

It was Yoo Seonho, my best friend that moved away 4 years ago.  I let out a squeal and ran into his arms that were open.

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Boring first chapter, I know. It'll get better. You just have to wait till the next chapter. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this first chapter of The Foreign Student. Btw, I had to put that gif of Jihoon doing his catchphrase because why not. Please tune into more of these chapters. They will get better!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 3K 36
while one of them forgot the other existed, the other never forgot the other's existence. all similarities to other stories are probably coincidental...
124K 7.8K 29
❝ i'm sorry, please come back to me. ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one series ➳ #1 in bae jinyoung 19.02.26 © dearksm started: 17.11.15 ended...
72.8K 3K 39
WARNING : PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME 🚫 "Shut up you bitch!" "Shut up! I'm not a bitch you hoe!" "Ergh! Why do I keep chatting with you?" "Because you can...
46.3K 1.5K 52
Choi Y/n and Jeon Jungkook are class fellows, studying at Seoul's National School. Y/n is madly in love with Jungkook ever since the day she saw him...