He's Mine...I Think. {Namjoon...

بواسطة ArtsyGrace101

Namjoon and Noir go to the same school. He's...perfect. So what's the problem? She's too shy to ever make a m... المزيد

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
Part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22

part 4

303 16 3
بواسطة ArtsyGrace101

"Well...uh...that was an interesting movie." I laughed as Namjoon dropped his empty popcorn bag into the trash can.
"WHAT'S MY NAME" I heard a boy from behind us yell out. I turned around and walked backwards yelling back.
"FRANCISSSSSSSS" he laughed and gave me an air high five and I returned it.
I blushed as I turned back around and saw Namjoon laughing. I smiled shyly as we walked back to the car. He helped me in again and I buckled my seat belt as he walked around the car and got in.

The car ride was a silent and awkward one, and I was relieved when we pulled into my driveway. I got out and Namjoon waved goodbye.
"I had fun tonight Noir. I hope we can do it again soon. " he smiled his winning smile. I smiled back and nodded.
"Me too. Bye Namjoon!" I waved and rushed up to my porch, turning around just in time to see him pulling away. He smiled at me again and I returned it and walked in. I took off my jacket and hung it on the hook next to the door but stopped when I saw a folded piece of paper set on the low table underneath the hooks. I bent down and picked it up, unfolding it.

Dear Noir,
I had to leave to get home in time for study club. I hope you had fun!! Text me as soon as you read this
♡, Mia

I laughed and set the note down, walking to the living room and plopping on the couch. I sighed as I dialed Mia's number, and waited until I heard her voice mail.
"Hi, this is Mia. If I haven't answered I'm probably hunting unicorns or sleeping. Or binge watching Netflix. Leave a message."
I laughed softly at the voicemail message and hung up.
I laid my head back on the couch, tossing my phone to the side. Closing my eyes, I smiled to myself as the memories of the theater popped back into my head.
Oh Namjoon...

It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

~NEXT DAY~

I walked into the school smiling, still not able to get over last night. The corridor felt shorter as I practically skipped to my locker. 
"HELLOOOOO" I jumped about three feet in the air as Mia jumper cabled me from behind. I felt my face go red as she laughed hysterically, causing a few people to glance our way. She stopped laughing abruptly though, and I raised an eyebrow at her in question. She was staring behind me. I turned to see what she was looking at but she quickly grabbed my shoulders and kept me facing her.
"Mia, what's the matter?" I asked, and she stuttered.
"Uhh, n-nothing, let's just get to class." She said quickly, and let go of me. I took the opportunity and quickly swiveled on my feet, scanning the hall behind me. I didn't see anything unusual-
Oh.
I spotted Namjoon leaning against some lockers, talking and laughing with another girl. I furrowed my brow, thinking.
The girl looked familiar. Her blonde hair and sharp green eyes startled me as she turned around to face him fully. I gasped.
Annalise. My Ex-best friend.
Was he...flirting with her?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.4K 517 12
Outcast, dark, depressed and bullied. Kim Y/N confides in the knew teacher who happens to be a friend of her big brother who's also a teacher. At fir...
16.9K 981 21
Park Jimin is a transfer student, everyone has already fallen for his looks but no one knows the pain he goes through everyday. Jeon Jungkook a vamp...
6.8K 196 16
It's Han Y/N's first day of college, and the first person she meets is her old best friend, Kim Namjoon. Nothing is better than being roommates with...
33.8K 1.4K 36
Taehyung is the bad boy of his school, he bullies everyone and he has this group of 2 friends with him. Wait until he bullies a shy girl Jenyoung and...