The Rebel~ Eric (divergent)

By jas774

My whole life is a lie. Everything you know about me is a trick; Every story i tell is a fiction. I'll deceiv... More

1
Characters
2
3
4
5
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

23.

9K 179 37
By jas774

Clary's POV:

Bang!
Bang!
Bang!
Bang!

"Wake up little shit heads!"

What the hell is this sound?

Clang! Clang! Clang!

I felt my eardrums vibrate as the metal collided with each other, but I refused to open my eyes.

"Have you gone deaf Initiate!" Someone screamed right into my ear. I sprung out of bed due to the surprise.

"Well if I wasn't deaf I'm now," I tried to look around for the annoying voice source.

I looked the other side to find Eric inches from my face, I remembered our little encounter last night and I scrambled out of bed not wanting to be near him.

I heard him chuckle and I rolled my eyes make sure he sees it.

"So as you know, today you'll have your first fight and we'll evaluate your performance and the three with the lowest points will be factionless tomorrow," Eric voice boomed into the dormitory and I could see him grinning a little as he watch some of the initiates panic.

"Now meet me in the training room in thirty and don't be late or there will be more than three factionless tomorrow," he then left without giving us a second glance.

"Come on guys let's get this over with," good thing I slept with the training cloth I really didn't have enough energy to change after Eric.

"Coming," I looked down to see Peter tying his shoes, I tried to look for Ian, but I found him sleeping. How didn't he wake up with Eric voice waking the ancient Egyptians back to life?

"Iannn" I tapped his shoulder, but he wouldn't budge.

"Wake up Eric will barbecue you alive if you're late," the only response I got from him is a groan.

Guess we'll have to do things the hard way.

I opened the water tape and put some water into my hands and splashed it on Ian.

"WHAT THE HECK?"

"Your welcome for waking you up,"

"Waking me up? You could have just tapped my shoulder not pour water on me!" He said rubbing his eyes.

"As if I didn't try," Ian groaned again and begin rubbing his wet hair making it more messy.

"Come on guys I'm hungr- what's the fuck is wrong with your hair?" Peter kept laughing between his words.

"What's with my sexy hair?" Ian said confused.

"Your head look like a palm tree," I chuckled at the end.

"Actually he looks more like a palm tree than a palm tree looks like a palm tree,"me and Peter broke into laughters.

"Uhh whatever you're just jealous of my sexy hair," Ian tried combining his hair with his hand.

"Whatever you say buddy, meet us at the mess hall,"Peter left and I followed him after scruffed Ian's hair.

"Hey, let's sit with the dauntless born," I walked besides peter as we entered the mess hall.

"Sure,"

I scanned the room part of me didn't want to admit it, but I was searching for Eric, Don't know why, but seeing him with that blond bitch makes me angry when I shouldn't be.

"Hey guys," I greeted the crew as I sat between Tyler and Ella across Leo, Cole and Uriah.

"'Sup clary," Leo waved his hand, " I don't see Eric dressed as a stripper?" Leo narrowed his green and blue eyes.

"Yeah things didn't go as planned," I remembered his lips on my neck sucking lightly and my cheeks heated up.

"You okay C?" Tyler asked as he munched his omelette.

"Yeah-yeah, I just need some air," I stood up and rushed out of the mess hall.

I need to get myself together, I need to forget Eric and all this shit he's my fucking leader for god sake.

I need to get fresh air. I need to get to the roof.

I didn't know how to go there, but my guess is that I'm going to take the stairs all the way up.

I lost count by the fourteenth floor, but I found myself looking at a red iron door, I pushed it and it made a loud "Eeee" sound, but wind struck my body, but so does fresh air and the city.

I ran to the railings and swinged my legs so I'm in sitting position and took a deep breath and let the sunlight sink into my skin.

"STOP"

I tilted my head to find Eric looking at me with a, worried expression?

"Don't do it!" The hell he's talking about?

"Do what?" I said colder than I intended.

"Don't jump, just d-don't," What's his deal?

"I'm not jumping," I jumped off the railing to land on the floor facing Eric.

"Then what are you doing here?" He went back to the asshole mode.

"Just needed some air, how Did you even find me?" I asked genuinely curious.

"My appartment's windows over sees the roof," so he came to stop me that's weird.

I stared into his ocean eyes as he did to my green ones.

There's a certain beauty behind his eyes, but I can't get a read on him.

He's like a piece of stone cold and hard, will hurt you, but won't get hurt that's Eric and he'll never change, I just have to keep reminding myself who he is.

"I-i should go," I broke from his gaze, but he grabbed  me by my arm and pulled me into his chest.

"Stay away from that Peter and ian ," his voice was husky.

"What? What are you talking about?" I tried looking at his eyes, but he pulled me back into his chest.

"Don't let those shitheads hug you, touch you or anything like this,"

"You don't own me!" I pushed him away and ran to the door.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," his voice sent chills into my spine, but I promised myself I won't let him control me.

"Well I don't give a fuck!" I shouted as went downstairs.

I will show him that he doesn't affect me like he thinks he do.

I might regret this, but I've to show him that I'm not a stupid stiff that could be controlled, I'm dauntless, I'll show him dauntless.

"Ian!" I shouted for the blue eyed boy.

"Hey where were you?" He set the punching gloves on the shelve.

"I need a favour,"

"Ookay... What kind of favour?" He crossed his arms.

"Umm I need you to kiss me," Well that sounded less weirder in my head.

"W-what? Look clary I only see you as a friend and I don't want to ruin our friendshi-,"

"I like you as a friend too, but I went on the roof and Eric told me not to hug or make anyone touch me so I wanna show him his place,"I started reasoning with him.

"Fine. I'm convinced, and I wanna piss him off so that's a win for me," Ian smirked as he eyed Eric who just entered the training room.

"Okay so here's the plan, at the lunch break we wait till everyone leave then we kiss infront of him, but not just a small peak I want to make him boil," I started warming up since today we'll have our first fight.

"Okay, after we kiss what do we do? Do we just leave?" He began warming up as well.

"No you leave so he doesn't do anything to you, but i want to see his reaction," I could see Eric writing something on the huge green board across the room.

"Fine, but take care," Ian sieghted and motioned to me to go to the board Eric writing on to see who are we gonna fight.

Tris: Molly
Alissa: Ian
Jake: Nina
Val: Peter
Christina: Lorenzo
Matt: Harley
Hector: Clary
Drew: Edward
Al: josh
Will:Madison
Lilly: victor
Michael: Kat
Nick:•••••

Nick doesn't have a partner if he didn't win his  next fight he  could be out.

"Six fights will be before lunch break and the other six will be after. First jumper in the ring," Eric voice boomed at tris, I don't know why his voice always 'boom' guess booming is his thing, "last jumper, time to fight," Eric was holding a notebook with all the pairs.

"You got lucky," I told Ian.

"I'm stronger than Alissa, but she's faster," he said scanning the blond girl Alissa.

"Then you should focus on your defending mode and strike hard when she isn't focusing,"

"Yeah and you should strike fast and sharp since both hector and Edward practiced martial art since they were ten just for fun," he sat on the floor next to me as we watch Molly and tris get in the ring, tris looks a little hesitant, but Molly is determined.

"How long do we fight?" Molly looked back forth from Eric to clary.

"Till one of you can't continue," Eric said as if it was obvious.

"Or if one of you conceds," four stepped in next to Eric.

"According to the old rules. New rules no one conceds," Eric said trying to hide a smirk.

"Do you really wanna break one of them on their first fight?" Four said looking like he want to strangle Eric .

"A brave man never surrenders," Eric said looking at tris knowing that she'll lose.

"Lucky for you those weren't the rules when we fought,"

Eric jaw clenched. His eyes darkened.
"You're scored on this so fight hard," he said leaving four's side and leaning on the ring railings the other side.

Tris and Molly were looking at him not knowing when to start.

"Go," Eric told them as if they were toddlers.

Long story short, Molly won and tris was lying unconscious on the matt.

Christina and will helped Tris off the ring and sent her  to the infirmary.

"You got this," I rubbed Ian shoulders in reassurance.

"Alissa Ian," Eric stoped for a second and stared at both me and Ian as he saw us together, " in the ring,"

Ian took off his shoes and so did Alissa, they both went into defending mode and as I expected alissa tried to catch him off guard and strike at his throat, but Ian caught her hand just in time and twisted it kicking her in her stomach three times till she dropped to the floor holding her stomach wincing in pain.

Ian looked at four and Eric not knowing what to do next.

"Do you need an invite? Finish her,"Eric motioned to him with annoyance.

Alissa tried standing up, but she ended up crouching.
Come on Ian just get this over with.

She tried hitting him in his head, but Ian punched her in her rip then at her face till she was unconscious.

Ian stood up and I could see the wave of guilt washing over him as he stares at Alissa's knocked out body.

He carried her braidel style and headed to the infirmary coming back short after.

"How's Alissa?" I asked ian as he sat beside me on the floor.

"She's Fine Nothing to serious," he said looking at the ground as Nina and jack fought.

"You know you had to do it, right?"

"I know, but not to be a cocky asshole Alissa is no match to me Eric doesn't play it fair," he said massaging his head.

"You're right Eric doesn't play it fair, but you're a cocky asshole either way," I tried lightning the mood and I succeeded I saw him grinning.

"You know, now I want to do the kiss you thingy to piss him off more than ever," he glared evily at Eric.

"You and me mate, let's focus on the fights now," I said and we both turned our attention to the ring.

We sat on the floor both me and Ian for five hours straight till we had butt cramps.

And the winners were:

Molly
Ian
Jack
Peter
Lorenzo
Harley

The next six fights will be after lunch, I looked at Ian and we both noded. We waited till everyone left and there was only Eric in the room.

"Should we say anything like 'ooh Ian your hair is so sexy' ? And then I go with the line 'ohh baby I'm born sexy'?" Ian whispered to me as we came nearer to Eric.

"No! That's too cheesy. Just kiss me then go alright," I whispered screamed as we now were standing behind Eric we took a few steps forward so he could see us.

Ian held my waist pulling me closer, he raised his right hand tracing my cheek searching for any sign telling him to stop. My eyes shifted to the brooding leader who's entire focus is on us.

I took a deep breath and leaned into Ian's soft lips, he kissed me back instantly moving in sync with my lips.

Ian tightened his grip on my waist as he pressed his lips to mine harder this time, his hand finding its way to my hair pulling us closer by it.

I felt some kind of tingle, but quickly dismissed it breaking out kiss, "thank you," I breathed.

"I'll see you later beautiful," Ian winked at me then ran out of the door.

I turned to look behind to see Eric looking at me and I could feel his face getting reder and reder, but not from embarrassment it's from anger.

"Are you alright?" I told him waiting for his reaction.

"You never listen do you?" He said his voice low and sent chills down my spine his husky voice made my stomach turn.

"Guess I don't," I smirked.

Ohh boy I wish I didn't.

——————————————————

Hey guys sorry for the delay, but I came with an extra longggg chapter it's 2500+ words hope you enjoy Don't forget to write your opinion.

Btw that's Alissa:

Jasmine 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 478 19
Eric Coulter Onshots. *Fluff *Smut Some will follow the story while some will not. Requests are open.
315K 8.7K 62
Her once true love defects to Dauntless, abandoning her. Penelope finds herself lonesome two years later. She has everything she could ask for, but n...
409K 11.5K 46
All rights go to Veronica Roth. Eric of Divergent Romance
735 80 14
Dan's whole life has been a lie. Is he really who the world thinks he is? Is he really... who HE thinks he is?