😍Darling n Sweety😍 [COMPLET...

By Bahubalifan

Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(... More

Cutting Tomatoes - Part 1
Cutting Tomatoes - part 2
Script Discussion 📑
Mahendra's Parents
Devasena's Saree
Naa koduku ekkada ? 🤔
Seemantham gift 🎁
The Bump(y) Ride
Angels&Devils
Part 1 : Bava Bangaram
Part 2 : Bava Bangaram
Part 3 : Bava Bangaram
Part 4 : Bava Bangaram
Part 5 : Bava Bangaram
Pacha Bottesina - 1
Pacha Bottesina - 2
Bahubali's offsprings
Wow!
Macbali vs Bahubali
Part 1: Bb2 party
Part 2: Bb2 party
S for Sweety
The Bahubali Dinner
Part 1: Mission Veet
Part 2: Mission Veet
A gift for Darling
Darling in KTLUC
Sequel : Happy Family
Darling watches Bhagamathie teaser
Hide n Seek...eerr Kiss
Shot 1: S signs a thriller !
Kanna Nidurincharaa
En pondatti ooruku poyitta
LR comes to Dubai ♥️
Shot 2: Chanchala's hero & The Villian.
The ship that sailed
Darling attends Bhagamathie pre-release
Chandra grahanam and Pabsu pa
Shot 3: Language lessons
📢Announcement 📢

Bahubali Reunion

1.3K 76 507
By Bahubalifan

Requested by Pranushkoholic

We take a giant leap to year 2027. It has been 10 years since the release of Bahubali2. SSR and Shobhu garu decide to host a celebration on a grand scale for the entire cast and crew. The event was going to be extra special as they would be revealing the name of a new project directed by SSR, starring Darling, Sweety and a new face jointly produced by UV creations and Arka media.

Media had also been notified and to make it more exciting, they used this as a chance to visit the homes of the stars of Bahubali for an iv.

First they went to T's house.

Anchor(An): Hello Tammanah garu!!

T: Hi !!!

After some questions,

An: So you'll be attending the Bahubali reunion. How do you feel ??

T: It's been 7 years since I left the industry though I am in touch with my friends this reunion is going to take us back to those days of Bahubali so feeling nostalgic..

Her husband walked in holding the hand of their five year old daughter who wore a long gown sweeping the floor.

T: This is my husband Roshan and our lovely daughter Tina.

An: Oh hello Tina...

T: Hello aunty...

An: So sweet. A few words for your fans...

T: Thank you all for your love and support.

An: Thank you for this iv Thamannah.

Next they visited the Daggubatti mansion. R welcomed them with his wife and two boys.

An: Wooo hooo... look who's here, Bhallaladeva with his two Bhadras. Hello Rana garu! 

R: Hello ! Hi viewers !

His sons were fighting in the background.

"Gggrrrrr the throne is mine !!"

"No it is mine ! You're trying to steal!"

An: Huh...what's happening ??

R: This is called "Karma hits back in double". They are both obsessed with the throne and eating my head! Peddoda, Chinnoda.. stop fighting! Pls get me my shades.

"Ok nanna... I will get you!"

"No I will get it!"

An: 😰😰

R: Phew!! Don't mind them, pls continue..

She asked similar questions and lastly,

An: About the Bahubali reunion ?

R: Oh I am looking forward to it. Can't wait to catch up with my friends especially my bro and bava..

An: Nice. A few words for fans...

R: Jai Mahishmati ! Love you all...

They tried locating Sweety but she weren't able to find her though she was very much in Hyderabad. Somehow they managed to get her on call and had a recorded convo with her.

An: Hello Anushka garu!!

S:(Giggles) Hello...

An: Anushka garu, you're not seen frequently in any functions or events for past 10 years. In 2018 Bhagamathi under UV banner after that in 2021 Mirchi part2 with Prabhas garu after that no news from you. Your fans are all waiting to see you...when will that day came ?

S: Soon....one fine day (giggles)

An: A personal question. Your marriage with Prabhas garu ?

S: It's all rumours. There is no truth in that. Prabhas and all, not now, I knew him and Pramod, Vamsi since B.C(Before Christ)..

An: (mv: why not say before the earth was created) Oh ok. Like a brother you mean ?

S: No no no ! How can everyone be my brother ?? Definitely not. If I have to become a mother Prabhas only has to come so how can he be my brother?? Pupsooo is a very good friend, best friend, beloved friend and womb friend...

An: (mv: One more question regarding Prabhas and I'll go mad for sure!) Another personal question.All actresses of your time are married why are you still single ??

S: It will happen when it has to happen. We can't marry just for the sake if it. It will be some hype for few days then everything will be normal. I will marry when I find the right person. If you know anyone you can tell me...hihihi...

An: (mv: Is this 18 years scooty to have immediate buyers ? 50 years ashok leyland truck, no one will take for free also... ) Huh...mmm...ok Anushka garu we'll get a nice guy for you.

S: Thank you.

A child's cry could be heard in the background.

An: Huh...uh..what was that ?? A child ??

S: I am watching tom and jerry on tv jerry is crying so hee hee hee...

An: Oh ok. Will you be coming for Bahubali reunion ??

S: Oh yes of course ! I want to see all my friends, Papsoo I miss him a lot !

An: Oh ok. I'm sure he'll also be happy to meet you. Thank you Anushka garu.

Last but not least, they went to the palace of Bahubali. D's peddananna and peddamma invited them in. They were interviewed first.

An: Sir, how happy is Prabhas garu for this reunion ??

KRG: He's very excited! Can't express his happiness he's scurrying around the house like a mad puppy he can't wait to meet his best friend sweety.

SDG: Yes this is giving us the feel of a college reunion. Though we are all in the industry it's not everyday we get to meet each other all are busy with their lives. This is one opportunity for them to get together and catch up.

An: True madam. Ok one question to you. When is Prabhas garu getting married ??

SDG: Huh.. uh... soon... he has given his nod, we are searching for the right girl. Once we find her we'll reveal marriage details to media.

An: (mv: Reyyy didn't you say the same when my mother was an anchor ?? Now she has retired and I am doing the job, still you are spinning the same story. Won't you ever change ??) Sir, pls don't mind me asking but Prabhas garu must be 50 plus and you're still searching for a bride... what is happening actually ??

KRG lost his cool.

KRG: 50 !! So what ?? Is that an age even ??? We'll only get him married when we find the right girl it doesn't matter if he is 90 or 100 !!!

Then they heard the tapping of footsteps and turned around to see D coming down all smiles wearing an oversized T-shirt and half trousers sucking a lollipop. He greeted the anchor, went and sat on his peddananna's lap. His uncle yelped in pain.

KRG: Pls babu, it's aching already I have knee problem... you sit on the sofa no...

D: No I won't ! I will sit here only !

D shook his head refusing to budge and continued sucking his pop and swinging his legs. He looked the same just that he had put on weight and had grey hairs on the sideburns of his face.

D: Kannamma, do you want lollipop?

SDG: No babu, you have.

D: Mmmm...sluuurrrppp...

She wiped the corners of his mouth with the tip of her pallu.

KRG: See, how innocent he is! Such a child at heart! How to get him married ?? Let him grow up first. Then we'll think about marriage.

An (mv: Will he "grow up" by the time my son or daughter becomes an anchor ?? Sigh... 😕) Sniff...sniff... I smell Johnson & Johnson baby talc powder after Prabhas garu came in... hmm...

SDG: That... that... we use it for babu... he's allergic to most of the talc only this one suits him so...

D grinned at her and asked if she wanted lollipop but she shook her head in a no.

An: Huh... ok sir..Prabhas garu, about your next projects ??

D: Sluurrpp...It is a big project, UV and Arka media will be jointly producing it. Raj is directing. I will play a father and my best friend Sweety has been roped in for my wife character. Dips (Deepika Padukone) will be playing the role of my ex-girlfriend. Shraddhoo, as my crush. Sweety's role has many shades in this. She will chase Dips with chapathi rolling pin in hand and run a truck over Shraddhoo. There is one romantic rain song where I will...oh no I feel shy...

An: 🙄🙄

He hid his face with his palms and KRG continued from there.

KRG: We're introducing a new face as the hero who will play as D's son. He will also have three heroines.

An: Ok.. Prabhas garu, a few words...

D: Oh ok... if you like this video, pls click on the 'like' button and share it. Subscribe and don't forget to click on the bell icon to receive more updates.

KRG and SGD exchanged proud looks.

SGD: See how well my son is talking.. naa bujji bangaram!!

She wardered off evil eyes by cracking her knuckles against her temples.

KRG: What did you think of my son ? He is Uppalapati's pride, this is all cakewalk for him.

Anchor slapped her forehead.

An: Prabhas garu, this will be aired on tv, not on YouTube. Pls say a few words for your fans!

D: Huh..uh...mmm...Darlings! I am your award, you are my award. Say no to petty  awards. I love you darlings!

An: Thank you Prabhas garu.

***

Event was held in the convention hall of Hotel Hyatt where BB1 China press meet had taken place. All arrived with their families. S came with Prashanti. She wore an orange kanchipuram saree with dark green and gold border. A simple necklace set and matching bangles in gold to complement her saree. Her hair was tied in a low bun with jasmine flowers around it and strands of grey hair was visible. (Imagine Devasena look in Mahendra coronation) She had sindoor on her forehead in the size of a medium bindi and worn a 8 diamond studded nose pin on one of her nostril. She smiled and waved as she was ushered in by guards. She took a seat on the long white sofa where her name "Anushka shetty" was printed on paper and stuck at the backrest. Beside her was the paper that read "Prabhas".😎

Soon a line of cars arrived. From a black Rolls Royce got down the 6'2 Bahubali wearing a black pant and cream kurtha top. He had his glasses on and shades fitted on his shirt in front. He flashed his killer smile and waved at everyone.

Pramod's son quickly came to his side and held his hand. Pramod, Vamsi all and other vanarasena clasped their hands together forming a human chain and carefully guided their annayya in.

Pra's son: Careful Peddananna... you'll fall.. hold on to me..

D: Reyy... I am Bahubali! Nothing will happen to me. You hold my hand and walk if you want!

Pra's son: 🙄🙄

D stepped on something and tripped but was caught from a fall in time by Pramod's son.

Pra's son: See this is why I told you !

D: Gggrrr!!! Tammy must be around here.

He looked down to see a small girl running with a long train sweeping the floor.

"Oops... sorry uncle !"

D patted her head.

D: Like mother like daughter. Where is your amma?

She took D to her family. T's husband loved D more than he loved his wife and so clinged on to D like a fanboy refusing to leave.

T's hubby: Darling... ummah...ummahhh...ummaahh

T: Aaawww how sweet!

D: 🤗(mv: 🙄This fella is romancing me more than I ever romanced his wife. What all I have to face..karma karma)

After coaxing him D finally managed to set himself free then he met SSR, his family and other crew members finally he met R.

D: Bavaaa!

R: Bavaaa!

"Yeh dosti" song played at the background as the two bavas hugged and kissed each other.

R: Bava, you've grown old see there is grey hairs..

D: Hey no ra they were whitewashing my place some paint fell on my hair that's why it is grey. I am always young rebel star. 😎

Then R's sons pushed their way in between R and D causing them to break their hug and began fighting.

"Nanna's mace is mine!"

"No it is mine!"

D: Uff! Peddoda, Chinnoda... What is this ??

"Uncle, the throne is mine!"

"No it is mine!"

D: No ! It belongs to my son !! Huh..uh...I mean it belongs to Mahendra Bahubali... hee hee hee... ok don't fight go to one side quietly and play...

R shook his head in despair.

R: Time and again they are proving they are my sons.

D: It's ok bava they'll change when they grow up.

After chatting with bava for sometime D walked to his seat he saw S who got up seeing him and they shared a bear hug.

S: Hi Pupsooo...

D: Hi Bangaram...

Paparazzi rushed infront of them and clicked photos of that moment.

D: Years have passed but these people haven't changed one bit. Come ra come, take me...this is my front, this is my back, this is side.

D raised his both arms high as if standing for a security check and took a complete turn.

D: Is this enough ?? You want to see anything else ?? See, I am wearing cotton kurtha bought from FabIndia, pant is from RAW, loafers is by Hush Puppies and my underwear is Calvin Klein. Shades is Armani. Perfume is Gucci.
See, ra see...enough ??

Paparazzi were happy.S bent her head shyly and D adjusted his shirt like a good boy. They sat down maintaining a safe distance from each other. D waved at the cameras and called a media person who went to his side.

D: Err... is there a 360 degree camera anywhere around here ??

"No darling..."

D: Mmm... any micro or nano or smaller camera fixed on the sofas, under my seat or up somewhere targeting me like I am a terrorist ??

"Huh..no darling.. why do you ask ??"

D: Just for safety hee hee hee...

Soon the event started. Singers came and sang songs followed by medleys performed by dance groups. The light had dimmed. Using this as a chance, D looked around like a thief and seeing everyone engrossed in the program he scooted inch by inch to S until their arms brushed against one another. S frowned at him who was stuck to her.

S: What are you doing Pabsu pa ??

D: Feeling itchy so scratching against you...aaahhh what a feel! Mmm...

S: Pabsu pa, if they catch you doing this we both will be caught. We can continue this later go back to your seat.

D: Pls sweetu..😕I am paapam no...

S: No you're not! You're a paapi! (Sinner) Sit properly..

Feeling dejected he moved back to his seat but D was someone who wouldn't give up easily. After 2 mins S felt his arms rubbing hers again.

S: What again??

D: Sweetu, there are cookie monsters under my seat. I'm feeling scared.😥 I'll stick to you.

S: Are you a kid?? No are you a kid I am asking ? I know your intentions nothing will work with me.

She pushed him and he went back to his place only to find him again falling on her.

S: Gggrrr ! You !!

D: Hello !! How are you ?? Long time no see... why you didn't come to my place for Sankranti, I had invited you with your family no blah blah blah...

D began a convo with a person who was seated at the adjoined sofa beside S and under the pretext of talking to him continued his monkey acts while leaning over her lap.

S: Pupsooo pls... behave !

D: What is this bangaram ? He's my friend it's long time since we met I'm talking to him don't mind me.

"Friend ah??"

The guy was obviously a stranger who didn't know D personally and looked confused as D continued talking to him as if a long lost friend.

D: (mv: Got a good bait. The bakra is clueless good for me. Hee hee hee.. Wow ! So nice! Sweetu cushions are like wine, it gets better with age.Mmm...)The food you catered for your daughter's ear-piercing ceremony was too good. I enjoyed it a lot.

"Uh ?? What are you saying ?? I'm not even married!"

D: Huh..uh...mm..it's ok no problem you don't have to be married to have a child.. all you need is a besshttt fraand like I have hee hee hee...right Sweetu?

S glared at him and knowing he was caught he moved away silently to his place keeping an innocent face. S looked down at her beautiful, neatly ironed saree which was all crumpled and messed at the chest and thigh area. She slapped her forehead.

S: All my karma...

D again felt restless and started shifting on his seat uneasily as if a can of red ants had been tipped into his pants. He couldn't take it any more and moved to S.

D: Sweetuuu... jujujujuju....

S: Ssshhhh don't disturb me I am watching the show.

D: You watch that show, I'll watch my show...bangaram, mumumumu...

S: Uff ! You're incorrigible!!

The program ended and lights were brightened. D quickly moved to his seat and media again thronged to their side to capture them in their cameras.

D: Uff ! These guys...

D was holding S's hand. It was noticed by a photographer.

"Super ! This is enough! Tomorrow's headlines will be: Darling gropes alleged girlfriend Sweety in public."

D: Reyyy !! I only held her hand ra...

"Yeah that only but if we write like this only it will become sensational darling! All these are journalism ethics you don't know darling just smile and put your across her shoulder...smile!"

D: Why to write that I molested her and get me slippered by womenfolk?

"No no... we'll write Darling is very 'active' at this age also. It has been discovered that the secret of his male potency is due to a rare herb found in the forests of Amazon."

D: Oreiii !!! Nee sensation thagalayya!!!!! To sell your magazine like hot cakes you'll toy with my dignity??? Gggrrr!!!

He got up and chased all media people away who scattered into different directions.

D: Idiots! They are playing with Pabsu pa!! I'll sue you all *cough, cough*

S gave him water and rubbed his chest.

D: See sweetu how they are scribbling nonsense!! I don't need any herb !! I am an Uppalapati lion!!!

S: I know Pabsu pa..they don't know the truth so they are talking like this. Calm down, you have high bp don't stress yourself. Relax.

Soon, it was time for the launch of film's title and hero. The lights were dimmed again and everyone's attention was on the stage.

SSR: Introducing our film's hero... Mahendra !

He made a grand entry suspended in air with ropes and descended onto the stage amidst fireworks in a similar manner to the entry made by D during Bahubali 2 pre-release event. What shocked everyone was not the entry but the new actor who was a spitting image of D. DS looked on proudly as he smiled and waved at everyone.

D: My Son !

S: Mine also!

They swapped shy looks.

"Huh.. How is it possible ?? They managed to get an actor who looks exactly like D??"

"Yeah... feels like I am watching Bahubali movie live."

SSR: Mahendra will be the hero of this movie which is titled "Thalli". Darling and Sweety I request you to come on stage and say a few words.

DS went up the stage. S spoke first.

S: I am so proud to be part of this film. My role has many shades. Audience will love me in this. Thank you.

D: Hi darlings... when Raj read me the script, I loved it. It is a very powerful script every character has been written well. All strong characters. Pls watch it and support my..huh..uh...Mahendra... love you darlings !

All clapped hands and cheered them. The event came to a closure. Everyone cleared the place except R and T who found it all very fishy. They decided to confront DS.

R: Bava, bro... sshhttoopp!!

D: What bava,Tammy ?

T: Who is this new face?

S: Mahendra...

M: Hello Aunty !

T: Call me didi ! I am not very old!

R:Oh she's another one 100 years also she'll expect people to call her didi. Bava you tell me, introducing a new face is all ok but this new face is your face that's our confusion !!

D: You really want to know ??

R and T nodded their heads. D walked to Mahendra and slid his arm across his shoulder.

D: This is my Mahendra! Little rebel! Uppalapati lion cub! (Pra)n(eet)h Uppalapati.

R&T: 😱😱😱😱😱

R: Bava ! You have a son !! When you got married ?? Where is your wife??

S: Here! Me! Sweety Prabhas Uppalapati.

T: Sweety you ?? When did you guys get married ?? How come we weren't aware ??

D: It's a long story but I'll cut it short, during Billa shooting Sweetu came in bikini. The flight lost control, had to do emergency landing but forgot to use the parachute for safe landing. The result ? In 9 months time Mahendra was born. Sweetu and I got married with consent of our families.

T: Then why didn't you guys tell us a word?? Telling everyone you were friends when you weren't.

D: We wanted to tell but if it did it would affect our careers especially Sweetu's so we thought we'd tell two years later but...

R: Bava what happened ?

D: It was a rainy night, Sweetu was looking very hot n sexy again flight lost control and forgot parachute so result came out after 9 months. Little super, our uppalapati lioness, junior Sweety.

T: You have a daughter too ??

S: Not one, we made 8 kids in total ! Hee hee hee ....4 sons and 4 daughters.

R: Because each time flight lost control it landed without parachute. 😏

D: You caught the point bava ! We waited for that day when there would be no more offsprings for us to unravel the secret to the world but that day seems to be far away. Ever merciful god is still showering us with his blessings.Sweetu ma is pregnant for the 9th time.

S: ☺️☺️

R: (mv: Arre... where did god shower his blessings ?? It is you who is showering nonstop... first have to seal the shower head with plaster of Paris...) Bava, bro... you could have told us one word at least no... you hid such a big thing from us... sob...sob...

S: Saying friends to the world we also started believing we are only friends bro. It is when we go home that we realize we are man and wife. So we decided to live that way. Best friends outside. Besshhttt fraaanddsss inside. We are happy this way.

D nodded his head. T and R vowed never to divulge the secret and support DS. They got into separate cars with Mahendra following his mother.

"Wow !! Darling and Sweety are the epitome of friendship. God bless them."

"So true. Proud to be their fan."

Media and fans stood watching with pride as the cars of their beloved stars left the place.

😉😁

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.3K 13
Please Read to know..
280K 15.9K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...
99K 3.7K 42
[ Completed ] " A love story " Fighting all odds 💨 Just a fantasy and not based on real life ✨ I love virushka, and that's the reason I am writting...
2.5K 319 14
Hey guys,,, This is my 1st story based on Abhisha. Don't get offended it is just a fanfiction. Whatever their relationship is I loved them together...