Fallen Angel✔| Ayato Kirishim...

By ThyatiraKaupa

You're the only human worth saving-Ayato Kirishima _ Ayato hated the humans with a burning passion. They ripp... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
IMPORTANT NOTE
Authors Note.
GOOD NEWS.

[6]

17.3K 707 705
By ThyatiraKaupa

Mr Yomo was just as ruthless in his trainings as (Y/N) thought. By the first day of training she broke her arm and almost broke a rib on the second. Her hands hurt from the punching by the third day and her feet were sore but she wouldn't give up, not when she just started her training. He allowed her to rest on the next day because he felt sympathetic for the young girl.

It was a Saturday and the sky was clear and blue. The sun shone in through the white parted curtains in Touka's small room, lighting the room up with rays of sunshine.

(Y/N) was sleeping on her stomach on the floor of Touka's bed, her tongue sticking out in concentration as she finished her drawing. Touka was on the bed reading a book (Y/N) had blackmailed her into reading. From the floor (Y/N) dropped the blue crayon aside and stared at her drawing, tilting her head from side to side to analyze it skeptically.

Once she was satisfied, she got up and gave her drawing to Touka. "Whadaya think? Is it good Touka-chan?" She asked eagerly, practically bouncing beside the older girl.

Touka stared at the childish abstract drawing of Ayato and (Y/N), her lips stretched up into a fond smile. "Of course. It looks wonderful."

"D-do you think Ayato-kun will like it?" The young girl asked hesitantly, uncertainty in her young chime-like voice.

"Of course he will."

(Y/N) beamed, her (E/C) eyes sparkling with hope, "really?"

Touka smiled at her adorable friend and ruffled her (H/C) hair. "Really."

(Y/N) squealed triumphantly as she whooped with joy around the small room. Touka chuckled in amusement at the ecstatic young girl.

"I can't wait to give it to Ayato!" She exclaimed, taking it from Touka and skipping out the room.

At this time Ayato was usually locked up in his room, but Touka helped her figure out how to pick a lock a while ago so she'd pick it if it came down to that. She was going to give her thank you card with her drawing, and she was ever so determined to do so.

She stopped by his door and knocked. When no one replied she reached for the doorknob and turned it. To her shock, it opened.

She popped her head in and saw Ayato standing by the window looking out. He wore a white shirt and kaki shorts. She smiled and pushed the door fully open.

"Ayato-kun." She sang, her lips etched into a full smile.

"What do you want idiot? Ever heard the concept of knocking?" He asked in an irritated voice as he continued to stare out the window.

"Door was unlocked." She replied back in a chirpy tone, unfazed by his usual coldness.

He glanced at her and immediately his blue eyes were drawn to her bandaged arm. He scowled. He hadn't seen her in two days and she's already had a bandage around her arm? How weak.

She hid her hand behind her back, trying her best to avoid his inquiring and, somewhat, intense, gaze.

"Training," she explained sheepishly.

"Hmmm." He hummed, cocking his head to the side. Then his gaze shifted to her face and his cold blue orbs met with her (E/C) orbs. "So, why are you here?"

She swallowed, feeling her cheeks heat up as she offered him the card and drawing. "P-Please accept it Ayato-kun. It was the best I could do." She practically exclaimed as she bowed her head down while offering it to him.

He stared at her hands for a while and then, with a lazy sigh, he took it. He placed the card aside and stared at the drawing for a moment.

"Which one is me?" He asked, his eyebrows pulling together in confusion. She smiled at his adorable confused face and was by his side in an instant.

"This one's you." She pointed at a black stickman like figure with a head of blue crayon enthusiastically. "And this one's me." She pointed at the stickman next to him with just as much enthusiasm. She wore a (F/C) and had (Y/N)'s (H/C).

He glanced at her side face as she began pointing out what the flowers beside them were. Naming them and also pointing out that what he assumed was a trashy box was actually Anteiku.

He somehow envied her cheerfulness and her almost care-free smile. The way she kept tucking away strands of hair that'd fall over her eyes with that content smile still on her face as she explained to him what each dotted line was on the paper.

He stared at her with that same confused look on his face as he'd had so many times before.

"Ayato!" She exclaimed, shaking him. He blinked, knock out of his trance.

"W-what?" He snapped, trying to cover up for being caught staring at her.

She pouted, "you weren't paying attention, were you?"

He sighed and shifted his gaze to the paper. "Sure I did, these are flowers, that's the shop and the rest I didn't bother remembering."

Her smile didn't falter. "It's fine. As long as you don't think this is a piglet." She pointed to a chubby looking thing at the far end of the paper that resembled a pig. He gulped.

"N-not at all."

She grinned. "Yay."

He glanced at her again, his cheeks slightly heating up. There was a reason he was avoiding her, and now that she was here, he wanted to sort it out.

"L-listen, about what I said earlier..." he trailed scratching his head with a foreign look of nervousness. She blushed at his cute suddenly shy face, it was a new appealing sight to see.

"I was a bit sleepy. Didn't remember a thing. What was it you said?" She asked, smiling at him warmly.

His eye's widened slightly. They exchanged a look, as if silently agreeing never to talk about what Ayato had said ever again, and he was happy with that.

His lips tugged up into a small smile that (Y/N) thought looked very handsome on him.

"Nothing important." He replied, turning back to the drawing.

He squinted his eyes as he stared at the drawing. "What is that? Are we holding hands?" He asked, his voice laced with confusion and disgust. Holding hands were now seen by him as a pathetic show of affection that was completely pointless and a stupid concept of showing your love for someone.

"Mmhmm." (Y/N) hummed.

"Why are we holding hands?" He asked, turning to her, confusion etched on his young handsome face.

(Y/N) blushed lightly and glanced away shyly. "'Cause I hope we'll be friends in the future. I hope you don't mind. I still wanna be friends with you."

He stared at her, almost cautiously with traces of shock and confusion written all over his young handsome features. "W-what?" Even after she found out he was a ghoul and saw him, she still wanted to be his friend?

She looked down shyly at her fidgeting fingers, her cheeks painted a cute shade of pink and her hair falling around her cute face like curtains. "T-that's if you want I mean. I'm not forcing you or rushing you, I'll wait patiently,  but you can't go above three years, that's too long I mean . . . "

His eyes twinkled with amusement and his lips twitched up as he watched the human girl ramble on and on. This was the second time he had smile in just one day. It was unusual, that feeling in his stomach he felt as he stared at her.

"I'll think about it." He said, silencing her rant in an instant.

She looked up immediately, her eyes wide with shock and happiness. This was the first time he said that, it was always 'no' so this was the closest answer to yes.

"Don't get your hop--" he gasped as she hugged up tightly. Her head nuzzled against his neck and her small arms wrapped around his torso. He hoped she couldn't hear how fast his heart was beating. His eyes were wide as she, yet again, caught him completely off guard. He didn't know how to react, he stood there, frozen. He didn't hug her back. He was afraid that if he moved an inch she would shatter into a million pieces, and this would all be the product of a dream. But it wasn't-and that was what truly did shock him.

"Thank you Ayato-kun. . . For everything." She whispered, her eyes closed and a content smile on her angelic face.

Ayato blinked and looked down at (Y/N). Slowly, as if unsure, he place his hand around her small figure and hugged her back. He rested his head on her soft silky hair, a faint smile playing at his lips.

. . . You're welcome (Y/N)-chan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.7K 33
An Ayato Kirishima X Reader.. Happy reading
1M 45K 56
Ayato Kirishima hated humans with a burning passion... Well, except a handful of them, one of which was you. Of course, he didn't like you right away...
1.5K 41 20
ayato and reader.title falling for another ghoul.after promising to never fall in love again, but promises aren't always kept.after meeting him her l...
21.8K 512 15
After the war between humans and ghouls, they have finally settled on separating them. Creating a whole new world just for ghouls and humans. But now...