Stuck With The Playboy [Not E...

By itsjustmejessica14

Read at your own RISK! It's a well know fact that opposites attract. Like Magnets, or charged... More

P R O L O G U E [ T r a i l e r + C a s t ]
Chapter one - Coming Home
Chapter two - She's My Sister You Idiot!
Chapter three - Welcome Back Students
Chapter four - The Kiss,Phone Number and Locked In School
Chapter five - Oh great!
Chapter six - Tabloids
Chapter seven - Family Dinner
Chapter eight - Ignoring, Assignment, Facebook
Chapter nine - He's Really Confusing!
Chapter ten - Deal
Chapter eleven - Masquerade Ball
Chapter twelve - Spin The Bottle
Chapter thirteen - Slips Out
Chapter fourteen - Princess
Chapter fifteen - Just My Luck
Chapter sixteen - Ryson
Chapter seventeen - Jealously Just Kicked In
Chapter nineteen - Arranged Marriage?
Chapter twenty - Nothing But A Lie
Chapter twenty one - Making Him Jealous
Chapter twenty two - Promise You
Chapter twenty three - Beach House?
Chapter twenty four - Memories
Author's note
IMPORTANT: Author's Note
IMPORTANT Authors Note:

Chapter eighteen - Losing My Mind

8K 329 50
By itsjustmejessica14

Copyright © 2014 JessicaBrooks_

Chapter eighteen –  Losing my mind

“You seem very busy.”  I heard someone asking me a question which seemed like in a sarcastic tone. I turned around and immediately saw ‘him’ I narrowed my eyes at him and turned around walking into someone.

It wasn’t someone.

It was a wall.

I heard laughing behind me, as I rubbed the spot that hurt. I turned around and huffed but not before glaring at him, I walked away.

He caught up with me laughing still. I narrowed my eyes at him, “What do you want Ryder?”

He gave me an amused look, “Don’t you look cute while your angry?” I pushed his chest as he walked closer to me. He chuckled at my discomfort, “Come dance with me.”

I looked at him in the eye. “Why would I want to do that?” I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

He walked closer to me. “Well I want to prove to you how good I am with my dancing skills.” What is he up to? “Unless if you want to prove that your better than me.” He said putting his hands up in surrender.

I raised an eyebrow at him. “There’s no way  I’m dancing up there with you.” I gave him a bright smile, he probably thought I changed my idea because of the excitement showed on his face. “Why don’t you take that red head you brought along with you.” He slightly frowned.

He showed a bored look. “Oh her? She’s just a nobody she’s most probably hooking up with a guy now.” He said like he wasn’t surprised.

After Brad and Aunt Vicky said there vows and kissed each other like they were made to be, I smiled thinking one day that would be me. With someone I have no idea who it would be. After that they cut the cake, they kissed again as if they can’t ever be separated with each other. And now it’s the dance and this is exactly why Ryder is asking me right now, I bet he hasn’t been rejected by a girl but I have now.

“I’m not going up there and dancing with you.”

He said putting his hands up in surrender. “Okay I mean, I know you’re a bad dance that’s why you don’t want to dance up there and embarrass yourself, I get Madison don’t worry.”  I narrowed my eyes at him, oh I knew what he was trying to do. That little idiot! He thinks I’ll go up and dance with him?

He was right.

I did go on the dance floor and danced with him.

He smirked. “I knew you couldn’t resist.” He said as he wrapped his big hands around my waist  and pulled me closer, I wrapped my arm around his neck and we slowly danced to the beat of the music. As I saw Brad and Aunt Vicky laughing and dancing at the same time, I smiled they looked really happy.

I turned back and face Ryder.

He furrowed his eyebrows. “What are you thinking so hard about?”

I shook my head. “Nothing.” I smiled. “Your not such a bad dancer.”

He rolled his eyes and smiled. “For a second then I thought you liked me.” I stopped breathing. He thought I liked him? Well for a second.

Like him?

Did I?

I rolled my eyes and chuckle. “Don’t flatter yourself Ryder.”

He barked a laughter, as he spun me around and I crashed into his chest as he as dipped me down. “Your eyes look beautiful.” He said as he looked at him, I blushed as he brought me up.

He smirked. “You blush a lot don’t you?”

I blushed even more, damn him. I playfully pushed his arm, “Shut up!”

He chuckled and pulled my waist closer to him. “You looked beautiful tonight, even better than that red head girl I brought today.” I blushed, he really thought I looked beautiful tonight? “I shouldn’t of brought her today, I thought it was a good idea because I wanted to see you-…” he stopped talking as he realized what he was about to say.

I was curious to find out what that other part was. “Are you sure your not drunk, Ryder?”

Silence.

We both burst out laughing. He looked so young when he started laughing, I started noticing his  features. His sharp jawline, his cheekbones, his dark brown eyes, his tousled brown hair that I wanted run my hand through and his lips. Kissable lips, which made me want press my lips against his. I already stopped laughing, he noticed that I was staring at his lips because I heard him stop laughing as well, I looked up to meet his eyes.

Kiss me

Kiss me, I thought as I kept on staring at Ryder.

He was about lean in but I got pulled away from him, I turned around to see who it was.

Chloe?

“Chloe, mind telling me why your holding my arm like that?”

She finally stopped and let go of me.

“Are you going to tell me what you and Ryder were just up to?” she asked grinning like a Cheshire cat.

You nearly kissed Ryder!

Oh yeah, I nearly did.

Shit!

I put my hand on my forehead. “Chloe, I nearly kissed Ryder! And I wanted him to, I don’t know what’s happening to me. I liked it when he touched my waist and grabbed my closer to him, I liked it when he called me beautiful and said that I have beautiful eyes. I liked it whenever he called my name, I like it whenever he smiles or laughs, I like everything about him. Chloe I’ve gone crazy! I like him and I’m not supposed liked someone like him. He’s a player, I can’t date a player.”

Chloe smiled.

Which made me angry. “What?”

“You just admitted that you liked him.”

Oh shit! I did.

“There’s not point in changing the answer, you like him and it’s okay to do that. I get that you don’t date players but come on Maddie he looks like he’s changed. Okay skip the part where he brought the red head in. But when I broke you guys from the thing you were about to do, he looked like he wanted it way more than you did. Think about it Madison, you changed him. He’s not a much of a player he used to be, he used to always sleep with a girl everyday, don’t you think he’s stopping? You don’t need to figure out your feelings for him now, what I mean is that you don’t need to find out the answer now, just gradually find out if you really like him. I mean tomorrow you might just hate him.” She said shrugging for the last part.

Chloe was right. I couldn’t just like him, maybe I was just noticing things that I like in a guy and Ryder was just one of those guys that I liked.

There it goes again.

I can’t like him.

“Thanks Chloe, I mean it. You’re the best.”

She shrugged and hugged me.  “Well I know I am the best.”

I guess I can’t tell if I really like Ryder.

Ryder’s P.O.V

I can’t believe I nearly kissed her.

I couldn’t help it though, she looked absolutely beautiful in a red dress, the dress was hugging her body and she looked hot! I had to tell her how she looked today, I couldn’t help myself I wanted to kiss her.

From the way she was looking at me and my lips, I knew she wanted the same. So I leaned I was about to kiss her but she got pulled away from me and Chloe dragged her somewhere.

This was the time where I needed think.

I liked everything about Madison, she was annoying perfect, she was good at her comebacks which always left me stunned. She wasn’t like any other girls that I’ve slept with or hooked up with Madison was different which you don’t get a lot around here. Madison is the girl I met way before, but she never had the courage to speak to me, which always make me question why? We had the same classes before but she nearly came up to like girls do. So when Zach and Madison came back from Miami I thought it was finally the time that I talk to her. I thought that maybe if I say that she was Zach’s girlfriend we’d have some conversation, I already knew they were brother and sister looking from the photo in the living room gave it away. I knew that we’d have a lot of conversation and my plan worked.

I never thought I would like a girl like Madison, but I can’t like her. I can’t ruin my reputation, I sleep with girls, people will think that I stopped being that player that everyone thinks I am. I probably don’t even like Madison, I might actually be thinking about everything that I want in a girl and Madison has that ‘everything’ which frustrates me why I even got attached to her in the first place.

I knew what I had to do.

I walk up to the red head that was talking to some old couple. I grab her by the waist as she was surprised to see me.

I excused us both from the old couples as they smiled and told us to go on.

“Ryder what are you doing?” The red head asked, I forgot what her name was…

I felt someone staring at us, as I felt my queue. I grabbed the red head and smashed my lips against hers, she ran her hand through my hair.

I didn’t enjoy the kiss, but I knew Madison was watching. I had to do this, I need to make her feel that I don’t like her and when we were about to kiss, we got carried away. I’m not going to lie, I wanted to kiss Madison but I can’t. I’ve kissed  Madison twice and she was really good, I wished I was kissing her instead of this red head. I pulled away from her and turned to face Madison as she slightly frowned which made me feel I was bad person, this was just the person I am.

I smirked at her.

She looked at me with no emotion, then walked away to a group of people that was with filled with Vicky, Brad, Jake, Chloe and Adam. She hugged Jake which made my blood boil, they both were laughing. Then Vicky and Brad joined them in the conversation as Madison and Jake laughed, as he pulled her waist. How dare he touch her waist, only I was supposed to do that.

I noticed Madison was staring at me, a perfect time because I was whispering something in the red heads ear as she blushed and giggled, pressing her lips against mine.

I turned to face Madison as she frowned and looked away.

I had to hurt her feelings. I’m getting too attached to her, I’m forgetting what I am.

A Player.

---END OF CHAPTER EIGHTEEN---

Hey lovelies! I hope you liked this chapter? I don’t really like it I mean it’s just a filler but I promise you the next chapter is going to be interesting! Well you guys found out that she sort of has feelings for Ryder but you never know she can change that idea… And as for Ryder he’s just basically losing his mind just like the name of this chapter! Ryder is just trying to forget about Madison as you can tell in his P.O.V

You guys this story as gotten up to 11.7K which is crazy!! I love every one of you out!! And thank you so much for following me, it really means a lot! Once I have let’s say 15K then I’ll do a giveaway for you guys! And I promise I will you guys just have to remind me!

DEDICATION: What was your favourite part and why? Comment down below J

PROBLEM: Will Madison confess her feelings to Ryder or will she keep it bottled up, and will she still have feelings for him and vice versa? I want to know your guys thoughts so comment down below!!

You guys are literally the best readers, you guys have supported me, if I didn’t have your guys reading, voting and commenting then I wouldn’t of carried on with this story.

Remember to Read/Vote/Comment! <3

Let’s try and make it go up to 20 Votes!

Stay beautiful, Jessica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1.9K 33
If he wants to keep her, he'll have to destroy her first ... Reviewers and readers are FALLING IN LOVE with Angel Kissed: "A truly wonderful book!"...
stoic By andie

Teen Fiction

390K 8.5K 48
"Because Mackenzie... We'll never be a thing. It's never going to happen." I'm hurt by his sudden words and I take a step back. He lets out a small...
497K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...
465K 15.5K 56
Meet Kylie. A self-proclaimed geek who has a thing for soccer. So technically, call her a geeklethic. Because she's definitely not weak but she also...