life as escaped princess

De NicaJoy6

Aurella Prinston is a princess thats been abuse by her father the king by an unknown reason after her mother... Mais

life as escaped princess
Young age
worst nightmare
escaped
Brothers
missing princess?
ANABELLE
Scar is in Trouble Part l
Scar is in Trouble Part II
prince
chained
Fatal Mistake
LIAM
Steamy
Training
is she?
ella and belle
Reunion
Decision and planning
SUSPICION and DEPARTURE
STALKER and CONFESSION
author
AURELLAS decision
plan
NEWCOMER
unexpected
author's note

who might be you?

309 16 10
De NicaJoy6

To lazy to even touch the laptop… but for anna_stair and wolf_girl3 waiting for this.. I drown myself of coffee.

AURELLA POV

Plop…     plop…     plop…

’dripping of water is all I can hear’. As I open my eyes its semi dark to where I am, as my eyes roam this room where I thought I was my room and sleeping on my comfortable.

 It’s different; the wall and ceiling is made of stone with moss on it. It appears this room hasn’t been clean for so long. The wall where I am has a small window with rails on it above my head where it gives me a bit of light to see. Then my eyes focused on the doors, it is seem familiar to me but I can point it out.

I tried to move but my body feels weak then becomes dizzy. Why I feel so weak when only yesterday’s I am like a ball of energy as we encounter two trading ships to steal. That made me tired and decided just take a nap to rest for a bit. I tried to lift my right arm but it doesn’t listen to my command, it takes a while before it moves.

Then I frown when I see it, it’s pale, skinny and bony with a shackle on it then I turn to my other hand that has the same fate. Why I am shackle and skinny when I eat a two man’s meal. I even remember stealing Liam’s meat last night dinner. I tried to touch my face, my cheek where a bit squishy is now gaunt; my lip is dry like a desert.

I tried to speak but my voice is hoarse like I haven’t been drinking water. I

“Liam” but no sound is made. The continuous dripping of water irritates me.

“Liam” I tried again but just a whisper.

It pissed me off why I am here in this room where I cant even move neither can speak loudly to gain attention. Im thirsty to the point I want to drink the annoying dripping water coming from the ceiling.

Then it hit me like a tsunami swallowing a whole island. This is not an ordinary room for people to stay, it made for people so they wont gonna escape, a DUNGEON.

A cold shiver run down my spine, the fear then sets in like its eating my flesh slowly, bit by bit. Then a commotion is heard behind the closed door making my hairs stand like an animal making ready for anything. But my condition doesn’t even permit me to even fight or flight. I cant even move so why bother anyway.

Then I hear the lock being unlock after that the door was push forward the creeping sound of the hinges made me shudder. A tall man then appears behind the door, the man who ive been trying to escape my whole life becoming his.

A glint on his eyes makes me gag and a creepy smile form from his lips.

“I finally found you my dear wife” then I screammmmmmmmm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That wake me up panting like ive run for my dear life and gasping for air, my clothes are drench with sweat. The disturbing dream I have ever had for the last year.

“brrr cold” I stand up and went to my dresser and change. Now I can see the sun have set and the shine brightly in the night sky. After the hard work of binding my chest and make sure I don’t look like a woman I exited my room and went for the kitchen.

I still wear like this even though they knew what. I just don’t want their eyes roam my body like I am a piece of meat they can pounce to.

It has been a year when Liam found me, then trained me. he ask me to be his crew, I agree to him immediately not even thinking twice because I dont want to be left alone with Lora who become obsesses with me after that winter encounter. Its spring now and a new adventure is waiting for me over here just like last year.

She’s constantly making my ears bleed of saying something that im not even asking or prying my thing. Then one night theres a movement on my bed where I thought it was Mushi my cat given by Liam but the strange thing is it doesn’t have a long leg. That startles me and jump on my bed and land on the floor. Lora’s head peak out of the blanket with a cheeky smile. I don’t want to be rude to her because she’s been good to me so let just say my patience is long but it becoming thin.

“oh Midget grace us with her presence” azul said to the crew and they all laugh I scowled at him as I weave my way to the table to sit.

They treating me like a child which I don’t even like. Azul is the 1st mate of liams crew, he’s tall and a dark skin complexion, he always put a scarf on his head because he shave it until his bald. I ask him why but the answer he told me is ‘its troublesome when it gets wet’.  I just don’t get it, the heat will definitely made it always dry.

“stop calling me midget, just because your tall doesn’t mean you can insult me with my height!” I huff. All of them laugh again. Someone slap my back not lightly but hard It even push me forward to the table. I grunted

“der der der stop it ye guys or this little fella will do some damage to you” Leo the cook said to me. If he’s not the cook ill flip him off. But because he cooks amazing dishes where the smell only makes you drool.

“I am not little end of discussion” I told them then dug in to the food smiling, a sweetened chicken breast cut in small bite size with a little kick of spice in it, oh his beef soup is awesome it is a little oily but good and a good slice of bread with cheese.

 I amused all of them like I am some kind of new species to their eyes. Other treats me like their younger little sister and there are other not really fond of me. (oh my cousin made some and it so spicy but bearable and its delicious)

“oh lovely, puny is here!” oh speaking of the devil.  

Olaf my main tormentor since he first set foot on Poseidon. The egoistic bastard who walks like he have a big ball between his legs. Well he always insult me why a lass is in the ship. But I always make him shut up when I beat him when we have sparing or sometimes he ask for it where I wont let it slip to make him learn his lesson. I always made him unconscious with a single punch landing on his jaw.

“hows your nap?” I retort back to him with a raise eyebrow.. oh well he was knock out when a crew member of the  other ship hit him in the head. All the crew member laugh again and I laugh to.

He grumbles and walk away from me then sit beside azul. Because his a navigator of the ship doesn’t mean we always depends on him.

Liam have recruit new men for his crew and hasn’t been change since. Some of his original crew warm up to me because they can see me as their daughter especially the master gunner Jerry who loss his daughter with an unknown disease which reminded him that we have the same age. His always over protective of me when it comes to Olaf’s nonsense ranting or sometimes when he insults me.

“where jerry?” I ask them,,

“oh big J?, probably sleeping, he ate before gone to sleep so he wont be coming here” daryl the cabin boy said to me.

“mmmmm”I continue to eat when the someone come down from the stair revealing a very much alive and smiling oh so captain.

“cap’t” all of them greeted Liam.

“we fish a lot today men” he said then turn his head to Leo “ bring out the ale, lets celebrate tonight!” he exclaimed. All the crew roared and cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The celebration was made on the main deck where some of the crew got their own music instrument. Azul holding a violin, Greg a harmonica and the egoistic man Olaf is guitar. Its chaos when theres alcohol involve they become wild.  They been dancing nonstop drunk, swaying when walking and wobble to even stand up straight. I laugh all night at their antics.

While I sip my ale gradually someone tap my shoulder. I saw a hand extended to me then see who owns it. It was Liam, not even processing what happen. He grab my cup and put it down and drag me to the center while struggling to be free from his hold.

“oh no no no no nooo” I dug my heel so it will stop him from pulling me.

“oh yess you will” he said.

“but I don’t dance Liam” I whined to him.

“I know you do” he said. I scowled to him, his grabbing my right hand so swung my left hand at him. He duck and avoided it then he let go of me. I thought I was safe then a punch is on my way. I immediately duck and a force of habit my body moves to invade his space. And throw an upper cut which I missed because he step back. then I throw a straight right punch at him he deflect it then grab my right wrist to pulled it. My balance is off I almost trip forward but he pulled me hard. I hit my face to his chest then I leaned my head up to rant at him but his face was to close as my eyes stare at him, a glint on his crystal blue eyes where I could drown any moment the alcohol really is messing my judgment. While still holding me he then put his right hand on my hip. I raised my brow at him. I can hear the cheer of the crew encouraging us to continue. A silly smile form on my lips. His brow connected to a confuse one. I stomp my foot at him but he saw it coming.

Stomping foot, punching, evading, jumping, crouching, when you see this you would really think we are fighting but theres a music include. Due to the effect of alcohol I let myself go and the instinct kicks in. im laughing I haven’t been enjoying my stay here at the sea because of constant threat and other pirates that have the guts to attack us.

The music stop, I think Im flush and panting hard due to that extreme dancing if it’s a dancing really. They all clap at us some mock bow and some try to imitate what happened. I went back to where my cup is and drink its content. as I turn around Liam’s offering me a new cup which I gladly accepted. Then start a conversation randomly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A splitting head ache wakes me up and the commotions upstairs is making it more badly. They are immune in drinking ale like its their water source now Im regretting for drinking too much last night. My headache is intense and the swaying of the boat make me puke. Oh no I cant stop. I run to the jar near me and emptied all the content of my stomach.

“ughhh I wont drink again I swear” luckily my hair still crop short, I didn’t let it grow.

A few minutes of me crouch down on the jar puking my guts out. I stand and digging to my sack for the remedy of hangover.  Finally found my stock of lemon, herb for headache and a bag of biscuits lea gave me the other day trading for a gold coin to him. Luckily I have a cup and a jag of water here put by Daryl. I will thank him later for this. I began to cut the lemon with my dagger and squeeze it to the cup and add water then I can feel the ship being strained and I think it pulling something. Quickly eat the biscuit and the herbs then gulp down the juice. I sit still until the herbs take effect, dulling the headache a bit. I feel the ship shudder upon impact to the other ship.

I hastily change my clothes put all my weapon which really isn’t useful because I’ve invented something that is so much convenient than using canon ball and killing men for them to yield to us. A scented powder of lavender mixed with the same powdered fruit of night shade which is deadly if ingested. With the use of the lavender aroma it hides the fruits smell, the effect is it paralyzed anyone and the lavender effect induce sleep.  We balance the mixture so it wont literally paralyze the lung muscle and wont collapse and asphyxiate the victims. Just making them sleep and cant move.

As I emerge to the main deck. I can see all of the men on the other ship are either sleep of tied. Then I notice the flag, that flag which carries the military crest of the Kingdom of Arden. It’s a small patrol ship that roams this sea to guide loss traders and stop pirates from coming or attacking. But its not their territory here so why they are here. I can now see some men are wearing plated armor, which made me frown, why there are knight is a patrol ship only navy are appointed in here so why? I paled knowing if they see me they will report this to father, my peaceful life will be ruined again the same as the dream I had. luckily I wear my scarf so no one of that ship will recognized me.

Then Greg emerges to the main deck of the naval ship dragging a woman then pushes her to the floor. Hmm that’s not a way to treat women. Tsk. Tsk .tsk

One of the knight protests for Greg for what he does to do woman like that. But one of our hit him at the back of his head hi grunted.

 I can see Liams talking to the girl then he crouch down, well I can hear anything they are saying. He then steps away from here, from there I move and jump to the ship to take a closer look. As I approach Liam I turn my head split a second and face Liam again. as I about to speak the women spoke.

“I demand you pirate to tell me where you got that sword?!” the woman said.

Demanding huh why would she be interested on my sword, I scrutinized her she had a blond hair with greenish to hazel eyes, a bit taller than me? she's more looks matured with her looks and height. it couldn’t be her right, I am more older than her so......  I just brush it off and father wont agree for her to roam this sea. i then walk slowly near her..

“who might be you?”

Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Vote and comment guys.. love yah!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

47.3K 1.2K 20
Rosemarie is a princess to a king that is much loved by his people, but she doesn't feel the same way. Rosemarie longs to leave the palace and travel...
188 8 9
Y/n a girl who just wanted to be free of her evil mother. She ran away at the age of 13 and found her true family and friends. What will happen when...
16.9K 856 40
Escaped from Willbridge castle, Chloe is reunited with Tristan, her childhood friend and fiance. With a war raging in her honour she steps foot into...
1K 50 30
A young princess is taken from her home and forced to marry a prince with anger issues. Check out my other book "The Beginning of An Era" told my the...