A Deal With A Billionaire (Wa...

By jeniferangeljoy

Alexa Mclain just finished her final year of college, she finally gets to see her parents again after many y... More

A letter from the writer
Cast
Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: Homecoming & the Dreams
Chapter 2: The Surprise
Chapter 3:Childhood Memories
Chapter 4: The Brute and the Brat
Chapter 5: Family Secrets
Chapter 6: The Debt
Chapter 7: Starting to build the dream
Part 8: Its a Girl's Night
Part 9: The Dinner Date
Part 10: My little Challenger
Part 11: Threesome Date
Part 12: Success and his Dark Desires
Not an update
Chapter 13: Blissfull night
Chapter 14: Most Unforgetable Encounter
Chapter 15: A Family Fun War
Chapter 16: Family Dinner with Enemies
Chapter 17 THE Revelations
Chapter 18 The final Decision
Chapter 20: Seeing you again
Chapter 21 Mending the shattered love
Chapter 22 A Night to start
Part 23 The Fate
Chapter 24 UNPLANNED SEX?
Recommendation
Chapter 25: "Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 26:Trip In Paris
Chapter 27: Sweet Moments in Paris
A taste of Love

Chapter 19: The Past

9.5K 365 15
By jeniferangeljoy

"If you don't leave your past in the PAST,it will destroy your future. Live what's today has to offer not for what yesterday has taken away,"

Warning! Unedited chapter!
LORENZO P.0.V

I was so angry when I found out that Alexa's already left without my consent. It's really  annoying that she not affected by Me or my so called charms. All woman dying for my time but she's not. I want her to beg. To be dominated by me but its other way around. I feel weak when I'm with her. I lowering my ground I never done to anyone before especially with woman's wimps . I'm the boss but not with my Alexa's. She different with other girls that I've been with in so many ways. she's kind of smart and tough girl woman. She's just an ordinary outside but extraordinarily from within.

But now that She sign the deal, I will control her with or without her will. She's be mine very soon. I smiled while holdings the the form of agreement or its better to call My deals.  I wanted her into my life forever, and there a bit of guilt in my heart that I'm doing this against her will. But  its my signature Markós Lorenzo Monterro a devil and ruthless Man in every possible way.

I never cares on anyone's as long as I get what  I want even by hook or crook.  I changed, and learned never believed in stupid love like I did before. I don't want to be cheated, laugh by anyone and I'm in control of my own life and feelings not others.

I called Harley to put everything to work. He's my trusted friend on every financial account issues, the only person that I can trust . He's the one who bought this house without anyone knowledge, even my own father and mother. He a very good and excellent financial guru.

After I give him all the instructions,  a simple strategic way to implement my plan. I ended the call and finished some work.

I pulled my car as I made my way to Alexa's house,   The guard name Darius recognize me, so he apparently ushered me to where Alfonso is. We went all the way to his office. And he left me afterwards. I'm in front of the big wooden door that serve as personal office of Alexa Dad. I knock twice and than I heard of noise inside, not takes so long the door's open. Uui

"Hello Lorenzo what a pleasure to see you again," He shakes ours hands before he let me in. He' has surprise but uneasy at the same time. He has conducive and comfortable office with a massive shelves of books that attach on the wall. He's filled up  all his paper work in his table before he took off his reading glasses and looked at me.

"So, what is the matter why this surprise visit Lorenzo?" He asked. Did your Dad bring you here? I was really planning to see him__!" He added. Bu I interrupted him.

"No! no Alfonso! I just dropped off to see how Alexa's? Its not because My Dad told me to do so I'm concerned to you Guys, especially to Alexa's she's so upset the last time I talked to her so yeah, is she's home?" I asked unsure what I'm talking right now.

He laughs at me. "What are you trying to say young Man?" He said in his serious tone.

"Sir, I'm sorry but don't get me wrong, your daughter is very different she's nice and kind lady even she has a little bit of stubbornness. in her head sometimes. I've meet her already couples of times and kind of liking her so if you don't mind asking how is she?
He inspected me like I'm a kind of microorganism.

He smiled suddenly, and say "She called me while ago she said she's with her friend and she didn't back yet." I'm about to answer back but we're interrupted by the knock on the door. After the knock its open wide. Helena with simple summer dress and a Guy at mid forties come in a view.

"Alfonso, there's a guy here wants to see yo_! Oh, Lorenzo your here," she's say but suddenly looks with her spouse." why you didn't wake me up??"!She said bit bothered. I stand up and give her a kiss. She seems more relaxed unlike Alfonso. "How are you Helena? You're looks more beautiful from the last time I saw you!" I compliment to her. She smiled. And tiny bit of blush colors her cheeks. Now I know where Alexa got her blushing thing.

"It's ok Helena, nothing to worry about sweetheart, and  you really needs a proper rest!" See, Lorenzo notice how beautiful you are when you got a proper beauty rest," Alfonso teased to his wife. I just smiled when Helena get closer to her husband and pinch him in his waist. 

"Anyway whose these guy you talking about? He asked curiously.

"Hi Mr. Alfonso McLain, I'm Attorney Gerardo Smith, my Boss sent me here to give you a proposition about investing in your business venture. He's given you a 5million for the start, and I'm here to present to you all the details and gives you all the supporting documents!"

I just there to listening on what's Attorney preposition, he shows documents that proof his agenda. He explained the conditions and it's very beneficial to the couples. He also assured that his boss doesn't have personal claims or interest in ownership to invest that massive amount of money.

"How could we sure that this   thing is not stupid crap? How reliable your company is to Invest such a huge amounts of money just to get .01 percent? I asked trying  his incredibility.

He explained very well, many more interrogation and pros and cons of the business ventures. They closed and signed it.

"You could come anytime in our office and personally inquire to my boss or call him for further clarification or questions and make sure that he's not interested to own your business! Thank you so much for Mr. Alfonso and Mrs. McLain, my Boss will be happy that you accepted this business invested in your company. Have a great day!".

He gives us a shakes hands and left. The couples quite unsure but feel relief in their current situation. So all I did is to bid my goodbye and finally look for my Alexa.

When I was in my car I get a call from Harley. Informing me about the good news. Mr.&Mrs McLain accepted the money. I told him,Inwas there when his representative comes. I gave him a "well done"remark and he also told his plan in case Alfonso came to inquire.

I called Xavier afterward, I know that he spending his weekend with Sarah.

"Hey dudes, what up? It's must be important  or else you're dead Man, you're interrupting very intimate things right now" Xavier answered after consecutive ringing. I heard giggles on the background.

I ask."Are you with Sarah and Alexa mate?"

"Sarah yes, she with me! Or should I say she's right beside me laying without clo__" stopp it Xavier! I heard Sarah said in the background, Xavier laughs.

"Sorry dudes I'm really kind of busy right now, just look for Alexa in their house, She's not here with us. I need to focus in here...there's tiger on my bed catch you up later buds I heards sound of something drop. Sarah must throw something to Xavier. 

I ended the call and smiled but its change to frowns when I just realized that Alexa's is not with Sarah. where she might be?.

I called my secretary to call all Alexa's close friends  aside for Sarah and I need report Asap.

I've been driving likes for ages.I hate waiting, and I never had patience on my skin, I want others wait for me not the other way around. I about to call my secretary again when something caught my sight.

My mind is clouded by rages, hates, and I'm so furious. She sign the deal but why on earth is not following the rules?

Something reminds me in the past, the past that's I've been trying to hide and forget but its keeps on hunting me. I still feel the pain in my heart. how  I hate my first loved who cheated on me, how I became so stupid to love a woman that never gives a damn shit on me. No ones ever touch my Alexa, the way that bastard doing right now!

I roughly went outside my car and slam the doors who cares if its will broke. I was in rages of killing someone,
When I saw that man holding my Alexa  All I could see is red. I hurriedly grab his shoulder away from her and punch him into his face.
"GET AWAY FROM HER! Punch! Because she's MINE!"Punch! Punched! Pun__!"

"LORENZO Stop it!!! Please you're killing him!"I felt her stiff body hugging me on my back.Her word makes me freeze..  realizing that Alexa is  witnessing how I could kill Jake Sauyer with my bare hands, instead of being so angry, I melted down. I don't want her to be scared, thinks that I'm truly a devil and monster especially when she looking.
"Please!! She pleaded with her tears in her cheeks. I put down The guy that I still gripping on.

I'm about to say something to Alexa but she's already with Jake, asking how is he? Or is he okey while Alexa trying to help him sitting on the bench.

I saw my two bodyguards I give them an order. I hastily hold Alexa in her waist And warn Jake.
"I Don't want to see you ever near her, did you understand? Thats not the worst thing that I can do to you so leave her alone!!"I ordered to him.

"You can't stop me, Mr. Monterro, not unless Alexa tell me that she never needs me anymore. He answered weakly.

"She doesn't needed you anymore because we're getting married soon!! I said with a hard and tough voice. "Take him!" I told with my men. They grab him and lead in the car.

He's right, I didn't have Alexa's mind and heart. She hate me but I don't care, as long as I get what I want.
I didn't even know if they are already in relationships.I just a beast on the picture who's stealing his love-ones I feel defeated, but I never show that to them.

"Let me go! What are you planning to do with Jake? He didn't do anything to you!" She said angrily. I guided her inside the car ignoring her questions.

"The wedding is happen in two week time so you need to be ready" I said instead after I turned on the car.

"No! I change my mind, I will  backing out in Your DEAL. I never take to be married and don't trust myself to someone that is horrible and monster like you. I hate you so much more especially when you kill someone that he doesn't do anything to you!" she said full of hatred in her voice. She hated me.

I drive her home. I didn't say anything even when she opened the door of the car slumped it hard and when inside their house.

I went straight to where my men that are patiently waiting for me. I left
the place after Giving instructions on how to get rid Jake Sawyer on my way.

-~-~-~

"We're not going to run off drinks dudes so slow down" Byron said after chugging a bottle of wine.

"Shut up I don't  need your annoying remarks right now. Better do your job.

"Hahahaha, don't forget that I own this bar, so it's doesn't matter if I will just sit here Byron said conceitedly. 

Seriously, Brod, you've been drinking for three nights but you never tell us your problem? Is it still about Hannah? Common Lorenzo its been 8years. Grow up Man!"

(Flashback)

"I never Love you Lorenzo, it him who I loved and wanted to spend my life with, not you!. I didn't love you anymore. Goodbye Lorenzo!"

I feel dumbfounded at that moment, "No, this is not true!, she just playing pranks at me!"

Even it's feels like my world just suddenly crumbled. She's my first girlfriend and we've been together for almost 3 years. I love her more than anything in this world. I given her everything that a girlfriend deserves. I know she didn't meant it. Even I heard a lots of rumors about her with one of senior guys in the University but I didn't believe them, because I truly love her.

I didn't believe her,so I run to follow her, I want her to tell me that she's just lying. I saw her ride in the car that I gave it to her as my anniversary present., I quickly shout a Cab because my car is in the university garage. I ask the driver to follow that white Audi s5 car . I keep asking the driver to follow. But in a curved lane I was in horror when Im blink of eye, Hannah car is thrown away and smashed by the ten wheeler truck that speeding on. I was freeze and shout Hannah name I hurriedly run to help, I saw her alive stuck in the car, she struggling to be out, she asking for help.. after a second I did manage to unlock and open the car door at totally smash out but She's stuck and cannot get out 0n the driver seat. She's in pain, crying in agony. I tried to pull her hands but she's feel worse in pain even I'm trying to lift up the front parts of the car. I was crying hard and trying to help her out. But she give up to try.. and the next thing I heard from her is a piercing words that I never ever forget in my life.
"Lorenzo, Y_our a a mmons_terr. you killed my Ba_by!! I ha_te you LLoren__o__!"

I was pulled by the people, but I struggled back to help Hannah's out in the car,   I keep on calling her name, I run back to her but when almost near the car, there's a deafening sound that made me freeze I don't know if because of my scream or peoples around me whos shouting at to come back but I was aghast in shock when I realized, Hannah's car is surrounded by a massive fire. The explosion.

I was thrown away with the impact. There a pain in my upper head , I saw Hannah face crying for help, screaming for my name suddenly everything turn to black "Hannah!

A/n
Hi guys!! Thanks so much for all my followers and readers of my books!!! I love so much all guys!!! Keep on supporting my books and i hope you enjoying it a lot. Please help me, give ideas for my next chapter... So that i can update faster!!! Thank thank you Guys!!! Lots of love and kisses 😘

See you all in the nxt chapter😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 12.7K 37
"True love doesn't mean being inseparable, it means being separated and nothing changes." Aria Kahn seemingly has a perfect life. Seemingly. But thin...
61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...
128K 4.2K 57
(#1 in Lust - 16.11.22) Even though I was the one who initiated the kiss, I could tell that I was no longer in control. His large arms wrapped around...
80.9M 1.9M 36
Sophia will do anything to escape an arranged marriage to the arrogant billionaire, Enrique Monteiro, but he has more control than she knows. ...