NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap48|Let her know

2.2K 340 267
By ArianaGrandeBabe

2 days later..
______

Camila's POV.

"Alright Mrs Cabello. You are indeed 8 weeks pregnant. Congratulations ma'am."

That is literally all that's been replaying through my head. I still haven't gotten the guts to speak up and tell Y/N about everything. I haven't talked to her in two days now.

I don't know why, but I'm just so afraid that she might be upset or leave me. I mean she already has so much in her plate at this moment.

And with tour and India possibly being pregnant with her baby. I know I said I would be there but honestly it's a bunch to deal with. And now I'm pregnant, this just isn't the right time.

To add on to all of this, I now also have the stress of Y/N telling me that India is staying with her. Or should I say finding out on my own until she decided to tell me.

I don't trust India and I never did to be completely honest. I'm really starting to think that she's there feeding Y/N a bunch of crap making her fall in her little trap. But I won't fall for it.

I'll be going back home soon and when I do all I know is that she better be gone and away from my family. Something the back of my head keeps telling me things are off but Y/N told me she would handle it so I'm going to have to trust her on this.

Knock knock knock'''

"Hey."

I turned my head towards the door to see Dinah standing there. After me getting sick the other day she told me she wasn't leaving until we found out what was wrong, and so she's been here the entire time.

I smiled and waved slightly. "Hey D, what's up."

She shrugged as she walked across the room over to the other side of my bed. "Nothing I just wanted to check on you. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine Dinah."

She raised her eyebrow up at me. "You sure? Because if not I can go and get Roger."

I sat up shaking my head quickly.

"No Dinah I'm really ok." This is how things have been ever since she found out that I'm pregnant.

"Mmm alright if you say so. But have you talked to Y/N yet?"

I shook my head as I stood up. "No, well I have but I didn't get to tell her."

"Really Camila? Girl you got to do that soon like seriously." I shook my head as I looked down at my hands. I don't know if I even want to tell her at this point. We're in a great place in our relationship, finally. And this might just mess things up.

I sighed and nodded. "I know that Dinah but you don't know the half of what happened the last time we talked." I said as I stood looking in the mirror fixing my hair.

She gave me a look before moving over. "What happened? Did Y/N's no good ass cheat again?" I chuckled softly to myself.

"No D it was nothing like that. Well I hope not."

I turned back to her to see her now standing up with her arms crossed. I knew how she was going to react and maybe I needed to hear it but sometimes it's hard to hear the truth.

"Ok well then tell me what happened then."

"Alright so when I called Y/N to tell her she told me she had something to tell me too." I said and she nodded telling me to continue. "So I hear a sound coming from the background and I ask her who it was and of course she tells me it was nobody-"

"Hold on wait, wait." Dinah interrupted me holdimg her hand up. "She has some whore in the house?!While Royalty, your daughter was there!"

I shrugged. "See that's exactly how I felt at first. But come to find it was India."

When that name left my mouth Dinah literally just froze.

"So again. She had some whore in her house while Royalty was there?" She repeated slowly.

I nodded before softly speaking up. "Yeah. I was like what is she doing there. Y/N's excuse to me is that basically India got into some trouble with her boyfriend or whatever and now she needs a place to stay."

"Oh wow. And that's her problem how?"

"I mean Dinah she is claiming to be pregnant by Y/N."

Dinah shrugged. "Ok I still don't see how this is her problem you know that girl is a real psycho." I sighed and shook my head. I've been trying so hard to not think that way but with Dinah saying all of this it only makes more sense. Now I realize that maybe I wasn't wrong.

"She had some nerve to do that without even asking you first. You play a huge role in all of this as well mila."

I nodded "I know right. I mean I already knew about it but it would have been nice if it had came from her instead of other people you know."

Dinah shook her head. "Believe me I understand where your coming from. But what did you say to her about it?"

I sighed as I walked over out the couch and sat down with Dinah behind me. "Well she asked me how I felt about it and I told her to do what she has to do and find her another place to stay because I didn't want her around my family."

"Mm I don't blame you at all Camila. Y/N had no right at all to do that. And if the roles where reversed I'm sure she'd be just as pissed. So don't even feel like you did anything wrong."

"I know but it's just what if India really is pregnant by Y/N. Then I feel like me being pregnant is an inconvenience because she already had too much to deal with."

"Camila. You and Y/N are in a relationship so whatever happens between you guys should never make you feel that way." I sniffed back my tears as I tried not to cry.

I looked down playing with my hands. I mean I get what Dinah was saying right now and I know she would never tell me anything wrong or misleading.

I felt Dinah's hands softly start to rub my back making me look back at her.

"Come on Chanch, it's going to be ok. Honestly who cares about India's ass. You're better than me just by letting Y/N get her a place to stay I would've told her ass to just get out." She shrugged.

I giggled and nodded. "Yes D I know it just has me thinking."

She smiled at me giving my arm a little rub. "Well don't get to thinking too hard ok. You are carrying my little niece or nephew and that means no stressing."

I smiled at her and held my arms out. "Aww I love you china."

"I love you too babe." She said pulling me into a hug.

Just when I needed a friend to be here for me. I knew I could always count on Dinah no matter what.

"Now." She said letting me go to look at me. "You make sure you call and talk to Y/N about this baby."

I nodded. "I will, I promise"

"Good. Come on you have sound check so get up and get ready." She said tapping my leg before getting up.

I slowly stood up stretching causing my shirt to move up a bit.

I sighed as I looked around the room. "This is going to be a long day." I whined out loud to myself.

Hours later...

"Alright great rehearsal today guys!" My choreographer Jen yelled while I stood up and walked over to my bags.

It's now going on 12:00 in the morning and after my sound check and concert tonight I had to rush and fly to Dallas TX for my third show. And I'm running on little to no sleep at all but it's all for my fans.

"Hey Camila." I looked up to see Shawn, yes Shawn Mendes. I'm sure you all know who he is, he's an amazing artist and one of my good friends. He will be joining me on this tour.

I smiled and nodded. "Hi Shawn. How are you?"

"I'm good, I'm was just wondering if you wanted to hang out for a while." I could tell he was nervous by the way he moved around and pushed his hands into his pockets.

"I'm sorry Shawn I would but I really just want to visit my bed right now." I giggled with a small smile.

"Oh ok I understand, no worries."

"Thank you." I said about to walk away from him. That was until he stopped me by grabbing ahold of my arm.

I stared at him waiting for him to speak.

He quickly let go of my arm seeing how I was looking at him. "I just wanted to say that I'm glad we're here together."

I gave him a small smile and shrugged. I must say he's very handsome."Same Shawn. Now goodnight."

"Goodnight beautiful."

I smiled at him before walking away into my bus. I couldn't wait to just lay down and relax.

As soon as I stepped foot onto my bus the first thing I did was take me a hot shower. I got out and put on my underwear slipping into one of Y/N's huge basketball sweatshirts that I took from her a while ago.

Pulling it closer to me, It smelled just like her. I missed my big baby.

I laid down on the bed and picked up my phone scrolling through my text message and Twitter. I could feel my eyes slowly start to close at how tired I was. I was planning on calling Y/N tonight but the feeling of my eyes growing heavy I knew that that wouldn't be happening.

========
A/N

Hello guys☺️

I hope you all enjoyed this short filler chapter...there is much more to come.😭😭

I just had to update with something. Couldn't leave you guys out for long😁

Sooooo please don't be afraid to let me know what you guys think😕💭

Camila's really pregnant??😳

Will she tell her??

Do you guys agree with Dinah🤔

What's up with Shawn all of a sudden👀he's on tour with Camila..will there be trouble??

Thanks for reading/voting🤪💓also sorry for any mistakes🤒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.5K 51
Camila and Y/n are still broken up but Y/n isn't going to give up so easily. What happens when he goes back to try and win Camila back? Will she tak...
183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...
891 12 29
Fresh out of high school and with two kids on the way, Camila leaves behind everything she's ever known, her friends, her family, her kids and her fi...
474K 22.8K 98
» Three years later and things have changed, the girls are happily married now and logan is older. But will something or someone from either of ther...