The Princess and the Devil✔️

By princesstreatment

{book one of the gang love series} * "How do I look?" he asked smirking at me. I shrugged. "Eh, I've seen bet... More

Character List
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
Bonus chapter: 84
Bonus Chapter: 85
Important note
Bonus Chapter: 86
Bonus chapter: 87
Bonus chapter: 88
Alternative Ending: Chapter 89
Bonus Chapter: 90
Bonus chapter: 91
SORRY NOT AN UPDATE:self promoting
NOT AN UPDATE:self promoting
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT!
¡SEQUEL ANNOUNCMENT!
¡Sequel Announcement!
Preview of rewritted version
Rewrite: 1

69

27.7K 605 94
By princesstreatment

I came home from the hospital about three days after I woke up. I have practically been confined to the house not that I mind, I'm too huge to do anything anyways. It was late in the morning when I came downstairs. Madi and Chris had gone out to lunch and would most likely not be back until later today. Sam, Sean, and Patrick were out shopping for a new house, Sam didn't want to raise Patrick in the gang house.

I decided to look for Jason who was working in the office. I knocked on the office door. "Come in" I opened the door and walked in closing the door behind me. "Hey princess, you know you don't have to knock, you can just come in."

I smiled. " good to know."

" what do you need princess?"

I shook my head. "Nothing I just wanted to see you."

He smiled. "Come here." He moved his chair back a bit and opened his arms up to me.

I walked over to him and stood in front of him. "I think I'm a bit too heavy to sit in your lap." I chuckled.

He shook his head. " no you are not. Now come here, please." I sighed and sat down sideways on his lap. He wrapped on arm behind my back and set the other on my thigh. He kissed my cheek and smiled. "Perfect."

I chuckled. "So what are you doing?"

He scooted the chair in a bit. "Just filling out some of the gang's finances. Usually, Sean does them but he's out for the day, so I thought I'd help him out."

I smiled. "That's sweet of you," I said kissing his cheek. I looked at his log books and checkbooks before I chuckled. "But you're doing this wrong amore."

"What?" he looked at me confused. "No, I'm not."

I chuckled again. "Yes, you are. Most of this math is wrong."

"Damn it," he said under his breath. "Is it really?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I can fix it for you if you want?"

"Do you know how to?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. it'll only take me a few minutes."

After about ten minutes I fixed all his math and rewrote the log books. "Damn princess, you did all of this without a calculator?"

I chuckled. "Not to be egotistical but I'm extremely smart. I have an IQ of 132."

"Well damn. Brains and beauty." he kissed the side of my head. "How'd I get so lucky?"

I smiled and grabbed his face kissing his lips. "I'm the lucky one, amore." He smiled at me and pecked my lips. His face then turned upset. "What's wrong?"

He grabbed my wrist gently and looked at it. "I never saw this."

I looked down and sighed. "I kinda hoped you wouldn't see it." while I was taken by Dante, he branded me. He scarred his name into my wrist with a knife. It was small but noticeable enough. I took my hand away from him and put it on my lap.

He sighed and brushed the hair from my face. He grabbed my wrist again. "I'm sorry that it happened to you princess." he lifted up my wrist and kissed the scars.

"Jason? Can I ask you something?" I whispered.

"Of course you can princess," he said putting his chin on my shoulder and kissing the side of my neck.

"What happened to Dante?"

I felt him tense up under me. He gently pulled me closer to him, lightly wrapping his arms around me. "He's alive if that's what you are asking but don't worry he's locked up, better than he was before."

I grabbed his hand and played with his fingers. "Jason where is he?"

"Locked up princess. Locked up tight, he won't be able to get you." he kissed behind my ear.

I sighed. "Jason... I need to see him."

"No".

I turned in his lap and took his hands in mine. "Jason, please. I need to see him. You said he's locked up right?"

He nodded. "He is locked up but you aren't going to see him."

I pecked his lips. "Pretty." I pecked one cheek. "Pretty." I pecked the other cheek. "Preettyy" I kissed his forehead. "Please" I kissed his nose. "With" I kissed his eyelid. "A cherry" I kissed his other eye. "On top?"

"Sydney I really don't want you to see him." he sighed.

I put my bottom lip out and pouted at him. "Jason please."

He rolled his eyes. "Sydney don't be a child."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine then let me see him or you can sleep on the couch downstairs for a month."

"Blackmail? Really princess?" he asked raising his eyebrow. I nodded. "Fine. you can see him but I'm going with you cause there is no way in hell I'm letting you see him alone."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Thank you."

He sighed and picked me up off his lap and gently set me on the ground. "C'mon then we have to go for a small drive." he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the office, through the house and out to the car. Just like he said we took about a twenty-minute drive into an isolated part of the forest. We arrived at a small cabin surrounded by armed guards. He climbed out of the car and came around to my side opening up my door for me.

I put my hand into his and climbed out. "Dante's here?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes. we use this as an uh, how do I say it? umm, torture chamber I guess. We usually use it to get information out of members of other gangs." he walked us to the door. The guards saw him and opened it up for us. We walked through the house and arrived at another door with guards. "Princess are you sure you want to do this?" he whispered.

I nodded. "I have to."

He nodded and motioned for the guards to open the door. "Stay by the door." they nodded and opened the door for us allowing us to walk inside. We walked into a windowless room with a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. There was an empty table and Dante tied up sitting in a chair positioned above a drain in the floor. Dante looked beaten up and bloody. He had disheveled hair, dirty clothes, and he was extremely malnourished. I don't even feel bad about the fact I love seeing him like this.

Dante looked up at me. "Hey doll, I wasn't expecting you. I would come to greet you but I'm a little tied up as you can see."

"Dante. I must say I do love seeing you like this. All beaten up... weak." I said.

He chuckled. "Well don't get used to it doll, I'll be out of here soon."

Jason squeezed my hand. "Don't be so sure about that."

Dante glared at Jason. "Well, if it isn't the little King. you know your daddy was a better boss than you were even though he was whipped by your whore of a mother."

"Let's keep talkin bout my mother and see what happens" growled Jason.

I squeezed his hand to calm him down. "Dante, you really want to make him mad?" Dante shrugged. "Well don't get comfortable cause when this baby is out, you're going to have to deal with me and trust me hon you won't enjoy it."

"Well, what is he going to do when he finds out it's my baby?" Dante smirked.

I laughed. I walked up to him and put my hand on my stomach. "Oh, hon. It ain't yours." I smirked

His smirk went away. "What?"

"It isn't yours." Jason walked up behind me and lightly wrapped his arm around my waist. "It's mine."

"No" Dante growled.

I smirked. "Oh yes. Did you think I would ever want your child inside of me? If it was your child I would have found a way to get rid of it as soon as I found out."

"But-but no. YOU'RE MINE" he started struggling against the chains attached to the walls and ropes around his waist.

"No" I whispered. "I'm his." I turned around and brought my lips up to Jason kissing him. Jason put his hands on my hips and kissed me back with equal force. When we came up for air I turned back to Dante still in Jason's arms. "So you should be counting your blessings until this baby is born cause after it is, you will die by my hand." and with that, we left Dante alone to his screams for me.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey everyone hope your week is going great! Mine was sucky cause I had a minor anxiety attack but whatever. Tonight is homecoming so I'm about to get dressed up and dance all night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 138K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
301K 3.9K 35
I pressed my chest onto her now exposed skin. She moaned from both the feeling of my boner digging into her lower region and from the feeling of her...
132K 2.3K 50
Everyone has his or her own backstory, one darker than the other. Our history makes us who we are today. What we do, what we think, it's all connect...
395K 8K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...