Lost in Histerianz

By MissCharybdis

"To save the future of your confined life or settle down, face the danger on your adventure and save someone... More

Author's Note
〚 Prologue 〛
〚 I 〛
〚 II 〛
〚 III 〛
〚 IV 〛
〚 V 〛
〚 VI 〛
〚 VII 〛
〚 VIII 〛
〚 IX 〛
〚 XI 〛
〚 XII 〛
〚 XIII 〛
〚 XIV 〛
〚 XV 〛
〚 XVI 〛
〚 XVII 〛
〚 XVIII 〛

〚 X 〛

60 9 9
By MissCharybdis

"It's only been a month, Thur." Temi gave him a glass of water as he drank it.

"*hic* A month is *hic* like a centuries for meeeeee... *hic*" The drunk Arthur fills his words with his hiccup.

"*sigh* after that mr. Stag, now him... When can I finally rest??" Nova just sighed on Arthur's arm.

Arthur's still hiccuped untill Amethyst gave him something to drink.
"Somehow that hiccup starts to annoy me." Apollo splashed his hand with water and put in on Arthur's face.

"Apollo!! My shoulder is now wet!" Nova moved Arthur's wet face away from her shoulder.

"Sorry. At least that hiccup is gone."

"I want beef stew." Kiro spoke.

"Hank!!! Here! I'm going for the 'usual'"

Nova looked confused. Then I remembered that she's a vegetarian and the menu was almost all meat then she said nicely.

"Salad, please."

"I'll take the same as Kora." I don't know what to pick but I think Kora will choose something well... Edible.

"Same as me? You like chicken?"

"Of course I am." I sighed. Thank Goodness it wasn't something weird. I must familiarize myself as soon as possible because almost everything is weird.

"2 chicken soup, please! You okay with that [y/n]?"

"Sure! Soup will do."

"Butter roasted chicken!" [Artemis]

"Well, I'm super starving from that journey! Meat! Anything that's good here! Don't give me the illegal one 'kay." Amethyst can only cringe to Apollo who's ordered a lot of meat.

"What? We can share right?"

"Ugh. Fine."

"Greek Sandwich!!" Jilly ordered sandwich which I didn't realize it was on the menu. But I won't change my order though.

"Alrighty! That's all?? Drinks?" Hank managed to note all of our orders which is really made the paper full of Apollo's.

"WI-" Amethyst covered Arthur's mouth from saying wine.

"Water. Just water."

"Okay!" Hank walked to his kitchen and started making our dish.

"Water is healthy guys. Let's just drink something healthy instead." Amethyst explained why she chose water for all of us.

"Uh, what is Amethyst's 'usual'?" I leaned over for answer.

"You'll see." Amethyst suddenly heard my question and answered.

Few minutes later, Hank came up with his employees holding our dishes. He put a platter of mutton and salad in front of Amethyst. So that's her 'usual' and chicken soup which smelled so good for Kora and I and a smell of butter came from Artemis' roasted chicken. All food smelled really good and many kind of meat placed on front of Apollo and all dish is served. Hank greeted us and left our table.

"Bon Appetite."

We ate together, talked, laughed and so on. Nothing really happened they asked where do I came from, what is it like on my world, and many things. They also asked if there are their copy on my world and yes some of them like Apollo. I've never seen Kiro but I saw Kora several times at school.

"So, [y/n]. Where do you want to go? And it was foretold that you save us but I think there's no problem here... Yet." Nova pat my shoulder.

"I see... Any interesting places here? I would like a... Maybe a tour?"

"Sure! Where do you want to go?" Temi asked.

"We could go to the market! I've never been to Sleviano's market yet! It would be so much fun! You can also buy stuff you know!" Jilly talked in excitement and yes, I agree. Market is somehow interesting and crowded I can see many interesting things.

"Why not? Markets here are awesome and unique! Not like market in my world though, boring."

"Let's go!" Amethyst paid for our meal and we took a stroll to a market near the sea. The view was so magnificent.

We walked together through the roads we've been through earlier then into the crowds someone accidentally bumped into me. I think it's a 'he' because of the man built and tall body covered in a black cloak. He didn't even say sorry for bumped into me.

"[y/n], you okay?" I realized that after that bump, my body pushed into Nova and we almost fell down.

"Ugh, I'm fine. How rude."

"Wait, hey Amethyst! Why are you taking us here?" Temi suddenly popped out of nowhere from the crowds.

"What? This is the market right?"

"Uuuaaargghh! Hey Am! This is the black market!" Apollo seemed to struggle because of everyone here.

"What? I don't know if there are any black market here?" Amethyst opened the map but then a huge goat behind her ate the map.

"Because it is not on the map!" Temi continued.

"And the map is now inside the goat's tummy!" Jilly now is the one got bumped.

"Just, get out of here! Wine here are usually illegal and unsafe!" Arthur shouted and started to ran away.

"Wine is all for your brain isn't it Arthur?" Amethyst punched Arthur's head in the crowd.

"We gotta go!" Kora followed them.

"Wait for me!" Everyone started to rushed out to get out of the crowd and I'm left away.

"Hurry [y/n]!" Nova rushed out to reach my hand and someone grabbed me and took me away.

"AAAH NOVAAA-" They covered my mouth but thank goodness Nova saw me and ran towards me and called the other. I looked to the kidnapper and it was the man who bumped into me earlier

Why am I always in trouble? First I'm kidnapped to the Indian village now what? Don't tell me he's going to sell me to this black market! That's the worst! He brought me through the small road among the buildings while running and covering my mouth. Struggling is useless because I've been struggled myself and he was so strong that I can do nothing.

"You!!!" Jilly appeared from upside and threw her blue fire to the person who got me. They kept running until Amethyst threw her scythe infront of us and Apollo block the other way with his enormous sword. Nova guard the way upside with Jilly while Artemis and Arthur is ready to attack.

Arthur swung his sword but sadly they dodged and it scratched my arm. Temi jumped and pull off his cloak.

"Sup." Behind that black coat appeared a face, with the eyes that is red as a pure ruby and messy brown hair.

He put me down and a trash can dashed from the side of my ear to the guy. He dodged the trash can and it was Apollo who kicked the trash can and he took his sword, ran into the guy and put his arm around the guy's neck.

"WHAT THE HELL LEO, MY BRO!!!"

Then the trash can earlier dashed to the guy named Leo and Pollo as they ducked and it swung again right at the side of my ear. Really? A trash can fight?

"There we go. The trio is completed." Temi kicked off the can from hitting her and let the poor trash can hit the ground.

Kiro ran to Leo and Apollo with his poker face and group hugged them.
"Get ready [y/n]. If the trio is all summoned, you shall see the craziness of them all." Amethyst pulled out her scythe and kept it.

"May the power of God opened their eyes." Kora held Temi's shoulder and they put a cringe face.

After they finally pull off the hug, Temi asked Leo. "Yo, why you're here?"

"I was with Sora but she disappeared and I ended up at the market. Then I saw you guys."

"And why you kidnapped me?" I asked.

"I've never seen you. But seeing you with them, a little prank would work." He said with a naughty smile.

"Yea it work and we're finally out!" Temi and Leo fist bumped.

"So, who are you?" Leo stare at me. I think among the trio, only Apollo who doesn't have a stare that can kill anyone who look at them.

"Stop that stare dude!" Apollo slapped Leo's face. But he didn't got mad and repeated his question.

"Long story. Just get out of here already." Kiro slapped Leo's face.

"What the hell man?!" Leo slapped Apollo and Kiro's face.

"Keep it going guys untill a goat can bred eggs." Kora and Temi walked away I guess just tired seeing their brothers act like a crazy child.

"Leo... How could you... After all this time..." Apollo acted while laying on the ground dramatically.

"Bro... You... You betrayed us..." Kiro also sat down and spoke dramatically.

"PISS OFF!!!" Leo kicked Kiro and Temi kicked Apollo.

"GOAAAAAL!!!" Jilly and Kora shouted and I don't know since when they have that snacks while Nova busy eating her fruits with Arthur and Amethyst and I can only spectating their silly fight.

"Stop it! Ugh we're now just like some homeless idiots wandering around and do nothing!" Amethyst finally spoke.

"Where should we go~" Temi sat on Apollo.

"We don't even know. Especially there is no problem for [y/n] to solve and-" Jilly stopped.

"What?" Nova asked.

"We can prepare [y/n]! Right?" Jilly continued.

"So [y/n] can face any problem we... Or she met!!!" Kora stood up and put her hands in the air.

"Because this is the countryside, there's a forest near here. We can train her there." Apollo suddenly stood up and dropped Temi.

"What do you think, [y/n]?" Jilly held my shoulder.

"Sure. I can only hope I'm not a burden you you guys."

"Then train." Kiro finally spoke again.

"I'm ready. Help me learn how to fight" I bowed and they cheered.

"Wohoooo! Lesson is starteeeed!" Nova hugged me and we walked to the woods planning for my training.

-To be Continued...

Don't forget to vote and comment! :>
The Dodols are completed!!! Apollo Kiro and Leo :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846 229 50
'4 Tribes, 4 Times we are used, 4 times we are separated for someone's thoughts on how this should be, and you wonder- was it always like this?' Four...
10.3K 630 30
I'm the kind of girl who keeps her own secrets. I'm in high school and I still believe fairies....because I believe I am one. I've never had REAL mag...
497K 19.4K 55
"He likes your curves. Rightfully claims you as his... in his mind." Asher now speaks staring at the golden boy. I carefully peek through my lashes t...
723 101 46
"Once every fifty years, nine guardians are chosen, and have sworn to protect the different worlds and dimensions using the elements that have been e...