Wringer. LS

By mysecretjournal

After a while, I heard nothing but silence except for the sound of footsteps coming closer and closer. When t... More

Prologue
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chatper 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 17

664 41 20
By mysecretjournal

CHAPTER 17

OMG OKAY REMEMBER WHEN I SAID I WOULD MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS? WELL, IT'S NOT AS LONG AS I PLANNED BUT BELIEVE ME, IT'S MADE UP THIS CHAPTER IS.......YOU'LL LOVE IT, SO MUCH. TRUST ME. YOU'LL HAVE FUN.

Favourite Tomlinson Sibling??

Fizzyyyyyy, because idk.

I present...... Chapter 17!!

(TRIGGERS: INTENSE EXPLANATIONS OF ABUSE, MENTIONS OF CUTTING, HOMOPHOBIA, AND OTHER STUFF THAT I CAN'T SAY BECAUSE IT'LL GIVE THINGS AWAY BUT YOU'LL BE CRYING BOTH SAD AND HAPPY SORRY GUYS.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV.

"How many?" Louis asks me.

"Four please." I say. He places a plate with 4 pancakes and syrup on top in front of me.

"Four pancakes with syrup for Mr. Styles." He says in a french accent.

"Thank you." I say looking up at him.

"You're welcome." He says. I look down at the pile of pancakes stacked in front of me.

"Louis."

"Yes?"

"I'm gonna go check something in the treehouse, I'll be back okay?"

"Alright, don't be long though."

I get up from the table, walking out the door to the treehouse. I look around the tree house at my belongings, to the memories along with it. I look at my happiness check. The red and blue bowls. I haven't done this in such a long time. There are currently 10 in each. I take a few pebbles from the blue bowl and put them in the red bowl. Now there's 15 in the red bowl and 5 in the blue.

I move on to the black box. I open the box revealing multiple blades I have used to cut myself with in the past. Now that I haven't used in a long time... a long time. I pick up one and look at it. I don't even remember where I got these blades from. I remember there was one year, where I use to cut almost every night. I close the box and set it back now.

I turn to see my daisy flower crown from ages ago. Almost a decade. I pick it up delicately, looking at it. I remember when me mum made this for me.

"Everything alright?" I hear Louis say coming up in the treehouse.

"Yeah, just... thinking." I say siting down on the floor. Louis walks across the small room and sits against one of the walls. I'm laying on the floor, my knees bent, looking at the ceiling. Louis' across the room, sitting up against the wall.

"Thinking about what?" He asks.

I shrug. "Stuff."

Louis looks around the room while we're in a silence. "Why do you wear flower crowns?" He asks.

"I'd rather not talk about it." I say so quietly I'm not even sure if he heard me.

"How about this..." He says crawling towards me, sitting against the wall next to me. "You know how you're asking why I came here, why I'm a year behind, or where are my parents?" I nod.

"I'll tell you my story, if you tell me yours." He offers. I'm not really sure if I want to give my story. No one has ever heard it, but then again, no one has ever listened wither. "2 years after the twins were born, when I was 14, my parents went on a business trip..." He starts.

"And on the plane ride back, there was a crash. And they both died. So I went to live with my aunt and uncle. I loved my aunt dearly. I loved her so much, I started calling her mum at some point. My uncle... not so much. My aunt was very very sick, she'd stay in bed every day, she couldn't even work. My uncle would always feed her and help her and care for her, I always thought he was such a nice nice man. Until one night, when I was 16, I couldn't sleep, so I went into their bedroom and I couldn't find them. I went downstairs, looked in every room of that house and I couldn't find them anywhere. I went outside, and remember that there's shed about half a kilometre way. I thought it was strange that they might be there, but it wouldn't hurt to check right? Well, I went out, and checked, the light was on, and...well... I heard screaming. I didn't want to go inside, so I checked the little hole that was on the side of the shed. When I looked inside, I almost fainted." He says getting quieter and quieter. "I saw my uncle hitting my aunt. I wanted to help, but I couldn't, not at that second. Also he heard me gasp, and he looked up, so I ran back to the house and into my room. I cried for the rest of the night. That's when I realised that she wasn't sick at all... She was broken...She was torn apart. The reason she was in bed and my uncle would take care of her was because he didn't want us to find out.

"The next day, I talked to my aunt about it. I told her I would go to the police about it, tell them what I saw and how I could save her. She told me not to. She made me promise not to tell anyone.I never understood why, and I still don't understand to this day, but she somehow loved that man, even if he was doing... what he was doing. I never told the girls because they were too young. I never understood, in the house with the girls he was such a happy, nice man. He was so sweet with the girls. Every time he picked them up I would flinch or watch him very very carefully. I wanted to say something so bad, and I wish I did. One night, about a month after the first night in the shed, 10 May 2010, after I heard the door closing. I went to the shed to check on her and she wasn't there. I went in their room and she wasn't there either. The next morning, the girls were asking him where she was. He started crying and said that she died last night. I stormed the house yelling 'BS' because I knew the real truth, and it was that he... I can't even say it. I went straight to the police and told them everything. That summer there was a trial, and he went to jail for life. Since I was 18 at the time, and we didn't have any other family members, I became the legal guardian of the girls. I wanted a new start, a new life, so I decided to move. And during all of this, from the very first night, I became depressed in my last year of Sixth Form, and I wasn't focusing in my classes as well, I started getting bad grades. That's why I'm a year behind."

I'm shocked. I didn't know what I expected, but definitely not that. He's been through so much, I couldn't imagine. Why is he so happy? Why is he so joyful all the time? We sat there for a minute, in silence. I look up at him. There's no smile on his face, but he's not crying either. I turn back to facing the ceiling. "My younger years were fun." I started.

"I had both my mum and dad, we were all happy and together. My mum worked at that old bakery on Macclesfield Road. My dad taught me how to play piano. When I was 7, they got a divorce. It wasn't a nasty divorce, they just, got distant. Anyways I lived with my mum, and she met someone. Robin, the man who was at the house. I was never close to Robin, he was nice to me around my mum, but when she wasn't there he would say or do so many things. It started with simple stuff that could be taken as a joke, but then they got meaner, and were turned into real insults. When I was 10, they got married, and it was horrible. He ordered me around, and wasn't nice to me at all unless my mum was in the same room as us. When I was 12, I figured out I was gay. I told my mum and she accepted. She told Robin, which ruined my life. He was very homophobic, except around my mum of course. He started abusing me. It happened ofter because my mum worked late. When I was 13, my mum was teaching Robin how to make cake from scratch. I'm not sure exactly what happened because I wasn't there. But part of the house went up in flames...With my mum inside. The abuse started to be every night after that. I started coming here to escape from him every once in a while. And the reason why I came here was because... Well this is where I use to live with my mum and dad. With my mum and Robin. Where the fire happened. Most of my life was here.

"And she wore flower crowns. Everyday, not a day without them. I make and wear them as a reminder of her. And the flower crown made from dead daisy's over there. That was the first flower my mum made for me. It's very special to me, and if anything were to happen to it, I would just die."

When I'm done, I realise there are tears streaming down my face. And I'm sat up again the wall next to Louis. Louis gets up rushing towards me.

"Awww Harry!" He yells wrapping his arms behind me, to hold me in a hug.

We stare at each other. Louis' eyes look down, then back to my eyes. And starts to lean in, and his eyes were closed. I wasn't sure what to do. Should I let kiss him? Sure I wanted to do this for a really long time, but now here's my chance.

I closed my eyes and stared to lean in as well, and let our lips touch. I froze. I was scared. I didn't want to do, or how to react, I've never kissed someone before. The kiss was light and soft, and it had a warm feeling to it. Louis could tell I was nervous, so he ran his hand from my back, down my arm to my hand to hold it. My stomach was bubbling crazily. It felt all tingly, but at the same time like I was about to throw up. When he pulls back, he whispers.

"I wanted to do that for a while."

Before kissing me,

A G A I N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man I was a mess writing this chapter. My larry feels were just exploding. I kept crying and crying, first sad tears then happy of course. but yaaaaay they kissed omg i'm so happy!!! But poor Lou and Harry :( I know their stories were sad but at least it ended in a nice way right??

Ughhhh oh my god I can't believe I wrote that! I'm really happy now!! OMG. I'm just. In shock. Yay. Go larry. I'm gonna go cry in a corner now. Who wants to join me?? K bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 814 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
2.2K 79 18
A love that got so toxic. "What are we doing here Harry? Liam? For fucks sake!" "Louis. Calm down. We're concerned about you two." "Aren't we on a hi...
526K 17.2K 35
Louis Tomlinson loves flowercrowns, pastels, and everything colorful.. But he's mute, the only people who had ever heard Louis's voice is mainly is m...
3.4K 87 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...