Key to my Happiness (Damien H...

Door sagtornamist

Not your typical love story. This involves the new member of the smosh fam - Damien Haas!!! He has been a cha... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapte 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THANK YOU
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, MUST ANSWER QUICK
BONUS: Chapter 26
Bonus: Chapter 27

Bonus: Chapter 28

1.1K 14 10
Door sagtornamist

Lin's POV

I got out of the closet and walk towards a huge body mirror. I inspect the red gown I am wearing right now. It hugs my figure so well. It's not too revealing but not a bit conservative too. It's amazing! It's a V-Neckline Satin Ball Gown with an Open Back. The upper half of the front is flooded with sparkling diamonds placed in a somewhat floral design, and is cut off with a band that's also made out of diamonds.

"Wow." I mumbled as I twirl around inspecting the beautiful gown I am wearing. They take my stilettos away and replace it with a pair of shimmery wedges. We are on the beach so... and it's hard to walk in the sand with high heels, besides the gown is too long, they won't even see my shoes. I can wear sandals or slippers or even be barefoot if I want to.

The stylist tells me to sit and I did as instructed. She fixes my hair and make up. I was in awe. "Thank you so much for making me this beautiful." I said, giving the stylist a hug. "There's nothing to work much here. You're already beautiful, miss." She said. "Thank you." I said giving her a smile. "Ohh I almost forgot one thing." She said. She went to grab something and place it on my hair. It's a red gumamela flower clip with a silver lining. and it complements the gown I am wearing "Should I call your friends?" I nodded and hid behind the curtains.

I heard the door open and the murmurs from the 4 ladies I call my friends - Boze, Mari, Courtney and Olivia. I got out from the curtain and revealed myself to them. "AAHHHH." Is what we all said. "CAROLINE! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?" Boze exclaimed which caused us all to laugh. "I am so sorry, little Boze." I giggle as I am giving her a hug. "So, what do y'all think?" I asked, twirling around. They all looked at each other and smiled.

"You look so stunning." Courtney started. "You look like a princess." Olivia said. "I guess, little D's gonna get it later, huh?" Boze said, squiggling her eyebrows. "Ericka!" I said trying to catch her. We all ended up laughing. "But seriously though, now I know why Damien fell in love with you." Mari said, "why?" I asked, out of curiousity. "Because you're beautiful, inside and out." She said. "Thank you." I started to blush. "Also you two complement each other so well. It's like a match made in heaven." Courtney added. "Courtney, stop. You're gonna make me cry." I said, almost in tears. "Crying is over, now it's time to party!" Boze said. "We don't have time, we need to go to the venue." Olivia exclaimed. We all got our little purse and made our way to the party. "Ooh, Sharon." I call the stylist. "Yes, miss?" "Come and join us at the party, you're invited." I said. She smiles and nods.

Damien's POV

Shayne told me to go to the hotel room for a while as we pick out outfit numero dos. He came out wearing a gray tux and hands me a charcoal black one with a red vest and bow tie. I looked at him and just trusted him. I removed the first suit I was wearing and replaced it with this simple one. I got out of the closet and saw him giving me a thumbs up. He got a comb and fixed my hair also getting powder, because apparently I'm so sweaty.

"Do you need lipstick?" He asked holding a red one. "Shayne. What the hell?" I asked, whilst laughing. "I'm just kidding... or am I?" I fake gasped and chuckled along his joke. "So what do you think?" I asked, posing in front of the mirror. "Well, you look nice." He said. "Thank you." I said, fixing the sleeves.

Shayne sat on the bed, "Damien, I'm sorry." He said. I looked at him with a concerned look. "What do you mean, bud?" I asked, sitting beside him. "My behavior before. I was such a huge dick. Sorry if you think I'm doing things with Lin behind your back. W- I'm the reason you got into a car accident. I don't wanna lose you, bud." He said. "Dude, that was ages ago. What's in the past will always stay in the past, okay? I forgave you. You got nothing to worry about." I said giving him a side hug.

"Thanks man! For what it's worth, you both are so lucky to have each other." I smiled at him. "Thanks, man. Someday you'll find your girl." I said, giving him a pat. "Nah, I think I'll settle with Barbra. She gives me the wood." "Shayne Robert Topp. That's disgusting, and she's the character we made a long time ago." "I'm just kidding, uh Damien." He defended. "I know, buddy. What game was it again?" "Skyrim." We both said at the same time. "I was having a fun time, was about to be beheaded and everything but Thomas has to fucking ruin everything." He scoffed. "Oh my God, Shayne." I said, as we both laugh.

I got an idea.

"Need to head to the party, huh?" He asked. "Yeah, we should." I said. I pressed send and wait for everything later. Shayne, this'll be a surprise for you. This will cost a lot and will be in last minute but it'll be worth it. "Shayne Topp, it's time for you to finally meet your forever." I whispered to myself.

- 12:00 nn-

Lin's POV

We arrived at the venue and saw the boys. We all exchanged our greetings and the ladies seperated from me as well as the men did to Damien. I walked all the way to where Damien is and surprised him with a hug behind him. "Hello, lovely husband of mine" I said. He turned around and made our eyes met. "Hello, my beautiful wife." He said, while giving me the goosebumps. He still hasn't failed to send shivers all over my body.

Whenever I see him, it feels like it's the first time. That time at the airport. The time our eyes locked and my heart started to rapidly beat. Yes, I was confused but that's where my feelings for him build up. I couldn't believe I'm married with that man. My only man. My first and my last. It's quite unique since most relationships I know aren't like ours, but that doesn't make theirs less beautiful.

Love is a very subjective word. It doesn't have to follow certain rules to be considered as something perfect. The way you feel towards someone says a lot about it. It won't matter the distance, gender, height nor weight. Numbers won't label your love. Whether it's platonic or not. Once you love someone, it's already perfect. That alone, the feeling love shows is enough to make you feel amazing. Love is not perfect but it is indeed fulfilling.

Whenever I hear the word love, the first thing that comes in mind is myself. I do believe that in order for others to love you, you must love yourself first, as cheesy as it sounds, it is indeed true.

Next is my family. Though they are no longer here in the same world I am currently at, I know my love for them will never fade and they will continue to protect me even if they're not here physically.

Next are my friends. Without them I am nothing. I treat them as family. My brothers and sisters from another mother. They helped me when I was lost. They nurtured me, took care of me, and loved me and I will do everything to make sure they are okay and feel loved as well.

Lastly, Damien. He is my one true love. My first love, and gladly my last. He's the one who has seen me at my worst and at my best yet still continues to stay with me because he loves me and he believes in me. He's the one who has yet to hear my stories and make fun of me at the times I have embarrassed myself.

He's the one I'd gladly spend the rest of my life with and someone I will grow a family with. This beautiful human being brings out the best in me. And with that, I will too. I made my vows, and I promised to keep them, 'til death do us part.

"Hey." I got out of my trance and saw Damien, shaking me. "Hey." He said, poking my cheeks which made me chuckle. "Yes?" I said. "I love you." He said in a very loving voice. I look at both sides and looked at him again, "I love you most." I said as we joined our lips together. "I won't get tired of having your lips on mine." He said. "And I won't with yours." I said, giving him a hug.

"I have a surprise for Shayne." Damien whispered in my ear. "What is it?" I whispered back. "Remember Rianna Moore? The one Shayne kept stalking online?" He said, very excitedly. I gave him the look. Uh oh. "What did you do, Damien?" I asked, laughing as well as to how random it is.

"I have a friend in England who coincidentally is friends with her. I told him to tell her to come here. All expense will be from me. All she needs to worry about is meeting her one true love which is Shayne." He said, kinda fastly. I have my mouth agape and was about to slap him playfully when I thought of something nice.

"I can have Sharon give her a makeover and even lend her one of my dresses. I hope we're the same size." I said, excitedly. "This will be amazing, Lin." He said, excitedly. We joined hands and screeched like little girls. "What are we screeching about?" Boze joined in on the conversation. "We're looking for Shayne's partner in life and we have found one. Surprisingly she's a huge fan of the squad so it'll be amazing." Damien said. "BOI! YES! He needs a girlfriend, I'm telling you." Boze said in a very serious tone.

"Oh my. I'm excited! Today is gonna be grand for everybody." I said. "Okay. So Jet just texted me the plane details, she will be here in exactly 8 hours. We will have Ian pick her up and make sure he does not see her and vice versa." Damien commanded.

"I would love to stay with today's plan but you have a party to show up for. Come on you big butts." Boze said to us. As we both laughed at every word she says. Damien puts out his arm, "M'lady?" He said. "Thank you, sir." I said, while linking my arm with his. We went to the venue and have our seats.

Shayne emceed the whole thing. "What's up everybody! First and foremost I would like to congratulate the two beautiful people sitting in front of us. Please give them a huge round of applause." He said. All of the guests started to clap, even Damien. I laughed at him and gave him a kiss in the cheeks.

"Before we start everything, I believe someone has a special something. Damien come out here." Shayne called Damien. I looked at Damien cluelessly as to what he has plan now. I swear, this guy is full of surprises.

"Thank you, Shayne. Hello everybody. Thank you for coming and witnessing our beautiful marriage." He started. I sat up front and just looked at him, smiling.

"I couldn't get any luckier. I have the girl of my dreams. The only person I want to wake up next to me. The only person I want to make jokes with, Sorry Shayne." He said, looking at Shayne. "It's fine. It just hurts a little but." He said, which caused most of us to chuckle. "And most importantly, the only person I want to spend the rest of my days with. That's you, Caroline." He looked at me with almost teary eyes while I, on the other hand, probably look like a tomato now and very teary eyed.

Damien walked closer to me, grabbed my hand and said, "would you mind joining me in the dance floor?" I nodded and stood up from the chair I was sitting on. I walked and stood beside him. "Now that you're here, I just wanna tell you, in front of everybody, how beautiful you look today. And how much I love you."

Me, being so emotional, started tearing up and lightly punching him on his arm. "Unfortunately I can't tell you through a poem so I've decided to tell it through a song." My eyes enlarged at him serenading me for the second time. "I wanna thank my friends for picking out the best outfit for my lovely bride. You look absolutely majestic in whatever you wear. With that I'm going to sing 'Beautiful in my Eyes by Joshua Kadison', I hope you would love it." He said. I stood in the middle and waited for him to start. Everyone got out their phones and started to record this beautiful memory.

(A/N: please listen to that song because it's amazing! I'm such an oldie at heart so it's really beautiful for me, if you can't atm, I will provide the lyrics below. Apparently the BIU buttons doesn't work atm so the lyrics will have quotations marks)

"You're my piece of mind, in this crazy world.
You're everything I've tried to find, your love is a pearl."

Damien looked at me and started walking slowly.

"You're my Mona Lisa, you're my rainbow skies, and my only prayer,
is that you realize, you'll always be beautiful, in my eyes."

The crowd started cheering, clapping and hyping him. I am crying so much. This is so precious. He held my hand. Our eyes locked for a second there and we both smiled at each other.

"The world will turn, and the seasons will change.
And all the lessons we will learn, will be beautiful and strange."

He grasped my hand tighter and felt the song.

"We'll have our fill of tears, our share of sighs.
My only prayer, is that you realize.
You'll always be beautiful, in my eyes."

At this point, he put my hand on his shoulder as my other met my other hand so, my hands are locked behind him. His free hand helds my waist as his other was holding the microphone. We started to dance slowly to the music.

"You will always be, beautiful in my eyes. And the passing years will show,
that you will always grow evermore beautiful, in my eyes."

He kissed me on the forehead as the music continues to play. I immediately blushed as he started to sing.

"And there are lines upon my face, from a lifetime of smiles.
But when the time comes to embrace for one long last while."

"We can laugh about it, how time really flies. We won't say goodbye, 'cause true love never dies. You'll always be beautiful, in my eyes."

The locked hands behind him has now travelled to his chest as I rest my head in it. His other hand is hugging me from behind, making sure I won't let go. I closed my eyes and felt his heart beating as he sing.

"You will always be, beautiful in my eyes. And the passing years will show,
that you will always grow evermore beautiful, in my eyes."

"And the passing years will show, that you will always grow evermore beautiful, in my eyes."

The song ended and I looked up at him and told him, "I love you so much. Thank you." He smiled at me, "And I love you so much more." He leaned in as our lips once again meet. The crowd behind us cheered. We both looked at all of them, having all these mixed emotions. After the kiss, Damien hugged me so tightly. "Damien gave Shayne the mic back, but before we return to our seats, Shayne said. "Uhm, sorry, but I think after that performance, we now want to hear Lin sing, am I right, everyone?" He hyped them up.

I looked at Damien as he gave me a big nod with his thumbs up. I sighed and went to Shayne. "Okay... uhmm. Sorry this is a bit uncalled for. So, I would like to sing this song to Damien because this is what I feel for him. I love him so much and I'm happy to tie the knot with no other man but him. I'm going to sing 'How do I live by Trisha Yearwood'. I love you." I said, as the orchestra played it.

"How do I get through one night without you
If I had to live without you, what kinda life would that be?"

I was looking at the floor at first, because I still have stage fright. But after that one line, I looked at Damien and he has the most adorable smile ever. Which gave me the strength to look up and actually perform.

"Oh I need you in my arms, need you to hold
You're my world, my heart, my soul"

I walked towards him, made sure he stays seated as I stand beside him, putting my hand over his shoulders.

"If you ever leave, Baby you would take away everything good in my life, and tell me now. How do I live without you? I want to know."

"How do I breathe without you? If you ever go. How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live."

I gave him a peck on the cheek and sat on his lap. I started to feel the music and let all my feelings out.

"Without you, there would be no sun in my sky, there would be no love in my life, there'd be no world left for me. And I, baby, I don't know what I would do
I'd be lost if I lost you."

"If you ever leave, Baby you would take away everything good in my life, and tell me now. How do I live without you? I want to know."

I stood up from him and walked back to the dance floor, performing the rest of the song. I am quite proud of myself on the inside. Seeing how I can perform like this in front of everyone. This is a huge step for my confidence.

"How do I breathe without you? If you ever go. How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live."

I finished the song in a few more minutes and to my surprise, Damien run towards me and hugged me from behind. I twirled to face him and hugged him.

"I did it. I performed in front of everybody. This is a first." I said, chuckling a bit. "And I am so proud of you. I wanna bombard you with kisses now, uh I love you so much. I love the song you sang. You really love me that much, huh?" He joked. I stick my tongue out and laughed along.

We went back to our seats as some of the people we know gave speeches and wishes for us. After that, it's lunch time. Damien rented out a catering service and to my surprise it was all of my favorite foods. Sometimes I think how much I don't deserve all of these gestures from Damien but he kept reminding me that I deserve all of them and there's no need to pay him back, but sir. I'm sorry, I will pay you back. I just don't know with what yet.

-

Time flew so fast and it's already 6 pm. The rest of the guests went home while the whole smosh crew are on their respective hotel rooms. We told everyone the plan for Shayne's surprise. He's currently sleeping in his room while we told the squad and the SG gang about everything. We even informed the staff so hopefully they can document it for blackmail purposes.

Ian will go to the airport at an hour while the rest set up everything for Shayne's surprise. I, on the other hand, am enjoying Damien's company. We are sprawled on the bed, enjoying each other's presence. We're just cuddling, people. I looked up at him and saw him dozed off, still fast asleep. I then gave him so e heas scratches, behind his ears where he loves the most. It makes him feel like a cat.

I looked at the clock and it's now 7:30. I shook Damien up and told him about the plan. We got ready and wore something casual, I wore my cropped hoodie and some leggings, while he wore his jeans and navy blue shirt.

The surprise is that, it will be a group dinner, when in fact it's an amazing surprise for the two upcoming lovebirds. I am very excited for them, I hope things would work out as planned.

Ian's POV

Damien sent me a picture of Rianna and now I am waiting for her. A few minutes after, I felt a tap on my shoulders. I looked around and saw a blonde girl, asking for a picture which I agreed to. I asked her name after the selfie we just had and she answered, "Rianna. I go by Ri. I was asked to go here because apparently I'll be meeting someone." She smiled. Wait. "I looked at my phone and looked at the picture. It's her.

"Sorry, but are you Rianna Moore?" I asked, she nodded. "Woah. The Ian Hecox knows me." She chuckled. "It's because we asked you to come here for a special something. I need you to wear this." I said as I handed her the blindfold. She didn't asked anything else and just agreed to it.

I took her hand and led her to my car. I put her luggage on the compartment and made her sit in the back since Pam will be sitting next to me. She just had to go to the restroom for a while. She came back with a vanilla cone. "Babe, we'll be eating dinner later anyway." I said, "but I got hungry." She pouted. "It's fine. Let's go?" I said, which she nodded to.

"Hello there, Rianna. I'm Pam, Ian's fiancee. I'm sorry if it seems like we're kidnapping you but we need you." She said, giggling. "It's fine, guys. I guess y'all are the reason why I am here." She said smiling. I started the car and made my way to the hotel.

Ri's POV.

To be honest, I don't know why I'm here. I thought it'll be something work-related. If it really is, does that mean I have to work for smosh from now on? I got excited and couldn't contain my smile. "Hey, Ri. We're almost near the venue. You okay there?" Ian asked. "Yep. I'm excited to meet everyone." I said enthusiastically.

A few minutes have passed and the car finally came to a stop. I waited for someone to assist me. I heard the door being opened so I followed it and got out of the car withh my bag in hand. "Hi, I'm Boze and someone needs you. So I'm gonna escort you towards them." I just nodded. I wish I could remove the blindfold. We walked, rode an elevator and went to a room. I heard a few whispers. "You can remove your blindfold now." Someone softly said. I removed the blindfold and saw all of Smosh.

"Hi." I said, so excitedly. Meeting everybody and giving them hugs. I introduced myself to them and now I am faced with Damien and Caroline. "Hi guys! It's good to finally meet you in person." I said, hugging the two beautiful couple in front of me. "Sorry if I may be crossing the line, but when are you two planning of marrying each other because I need the power couple of smosh!" I asked.

They looked at each other and laughed. They showed me the rings and I wanted to facepalm myself. "Oh. Uhm. I am so sorry. I never knew. When did it happen? Congratulations to the both of you!" I said giving them a huge smile. "I like you so much." Lin said. "I do too, but y'know who would love you?" Damien said. I looked at them cluelessly and shrugged. "It's a surprise, Ri. That's why you're here. Come follow me. Damien do your task okay?" She said giving Damien a kiss on the lips. I awed in front of them. They smiled and parted ways.

I continued to follow Lin. "So, today we will be having a smosh family dinner and you are the luckiest of them all because you will have to spend your week with us." She said. I looked at her very excitedly and joined her inside this very lit room.

There's a makeup artist and a rack of clothes on the side. "First of all, we need to make you more beautiful, honey." Lin said, grinning from ear to ear. She kind of reminds me of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. Lin looked at the artist and they nodded. After that I felt fingers, brushes and sponges on my bare face. A few minutes have passed and I am dolled up.

Lin lend me one of her cute lacey blue dresses and some white flats since I'm tall enough. They fixed my physical appearance for God knows what the occassion. They were so happy to look at me. I, can't look at myself yet. "Here's the last part" Lin said, handing me once again the blindfold. I put it on and waited for the surprise.

Here we go!

Shayne's POV

"I don't trust you, Damien. You're planning something." I said giving him the squinty eyes. "Dude, come on. Trust me on this one." He said goving me a big smile. I got no other choice either way. "Fine." I said, accepting to be blindfolded.

I am walking in the hallway, still holding unto Damien's shoulder when I thought of a question. "Hey If the whole fam is going out for dinner, why do I have to be blindfolded?" I asked. "To tell you the truth, it's not actually a fam dinner." He said kinda giggling.

I stopped on my feet, "Damien. Come on, dude!" I said, getting worried by the minute. "I won't do anything harmful, I promise." He said. I sighed and just accepted my fate. We stopped and he said, "Okay! I'm gonna stop here. Once you enter the room, you can take off your blindfold now. I'll wish you the best of luck." He said. Before I can even ask, he pushed me inside and I heard the door being locked in the other side.

"God damn it!." I said, as I take off my blindfold. I looked at the place and it's very romantic. We're at a function room, where there are rose petals everywhere, dimmed lights with lit candles on the side. If I'm being real, it looks like I'm being sacrificed to Satan but, that thought vanished when I saw the table in the middle. I walked closer and saw the details. There's a single red rose inside this vase and it's placed in the middle. 2 soft chairs facing each other with the table being covered by the velvet red cloth.

I know what this is... this is a date.

I'm gonna kill Damien once I see him. I turned around and headed to the door when I heard a voice. "Hello?" She said. An unfamiliar voice rang in my ears. I turn around and saw a woman with a blindfold on. I can't believe these people. I walked closer to her and took her blindfold off. When our eyes meet, I can't seem to take my eyes off of her. They're blue, like mine but hers makes me want to look at them more. She smiled and greeted herself. "Hi, I'm Rianna. Please call me, Ri." She said.

Wait a minute. It's her. The one I've been stalking online. She looks more beautiful in person. "Uh, Hi. I'm uh-Shayne." I said, giving her a nervous smile. She held my arm and asked me, "are you okay?" with a very concerned look. I nodded, and gave her a reassuring smile. "I am, don't worry about me." I said. She smiled at me and I don't know why but I feel like I'm under her spell.

Her touch gives me an amazing feeling. Her voice soothes my delicate ears and her smile warms up my heart. Could it be? Am I finally having a crush on this woman? Maybe. I got out of my trance and asked her, "would you mind if we take a seat? I'm so sorry if you get dragged in here." I said. "It's fine, Shayne. Everything is cool." She said once again as it gave me goosebumps. She has this effect on me and I love it.

Damien Haas, you've done did it, my friend.

Damien's POV

It's been a couple of hours, I hope everything turned out just fine. I went to the cafe and saw my lovely bride by the terrace, looking at the stars way up in the sky as well as the oceanic view and feeling the gentle breeze. I walked up close to her and hugged her from behind.

"Hey cutie." I said, nuzzling my head on the crook of her neck. "Hey baby." She said. "Today has been one hell of a day, huh?" I asked. "It sure is, but I didn't regret any of it." She said looking at me, while giving me a huge smile. I locked our lips one more time. "I love you so much." I said. "And I love you even more." She said.

I can see her getting a little nervous. "Is there something you're worried about?" I asked, holding her by the waist. She looked down and gave me a hug. I received her hug and waited for her answer.

"I'm pregnant."

My eyes got even bigger than it was before, my mouth agaped and I didn't know but I was screaming at the top of my lungs so much. "I'm gonna be a dad?" i asked, very excitedly. She nodded and laughed along, as the worry and the fear completely disappeared once she sees my reaction.

I twirled her around and kissed her on the forehead once I settled her down.

"I love you, Mrs. Haas." I said, "and I love you more than anything in the world, Mr. Haas." She said as the night ended with a joyous ending.

-

Fin.

Hey 5251 words ayye!

Thank you guys for reading thhis wonderful novel with the bonus chapters. If you want I can continue this story but it will transfer to Shayne and Ri's love story. Of course, it will take some time to do it, since I'm also doing another Damien Haas fan fic - Undercover - shameless plug.

Anyway Thank you all for the wonderful adventure we made. Have a fun day everybody! I love you all! ❤️❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

163K 3K 22
You are a designer for the smosh crew, working for the graphics and designing all the merch and thumbnails. You've been working for the smosh squad s...
17.2K 275 24
hey y'all constructive criticism is welcome. Y/N moved to LA 4 years ago and still hasn't found her spark. After a huge fight with her roommate she...
2.4K 74 16
Wherever you go, there will always be someone stuck in the back of your mind, and a part of you would constantly wish that you were with them whereve...
16.6K 441 28
A single wrench in the gears changes it all for the two of them, and no one wanted to be stuck inside an elevator after all. That seemed to be the si...