Oppa

By Blu3_moon

short stories of our favorite Oppas.😘 More

Ji Chang Wook
Gong Yoo
Park Bo Gum
Kim Soo Hyun
Eric Mun
So Ji Sub
Park Seo Joon
Ji Sung
Lee Jong Suk
Park Hyung Sik
Song Joong Ki
Yeon Woo-jin
Park Hae Jin
Lee Joon Gi
Nam Joo Hyuk
Il Woo
Seo In-guk
Lee MinHo
Shinhee Choi Min-ho
EXO Part 1 - Byun Baek Hyun
EXO Part 2 - Sehun
Lee Dong Wook
Jung Hae-in
Sung Hoon
Kang Ha Neul
Song Joong Ki - Part2
Go Kyung Po
Jang Keun-suk
Song Seung-heon
Yoo Seung-ho
Gong Yoo Part 2
Jo In-Sung
Christian Yu
So Ji Sub part2
Kim Hyun Joong
Kim Hyun Joong part2
Hong Jong-hyun
Ji Chang Wook part 2
Park Hae Jin part2
Kim Rae-won
Yoo Ah In
Lee Joon Gi part 2
Bae Young Joon
2pm - Ok Taecyeon
Jo Jung Suk
Ji Chang Wook part3
Lee Seung Gi
Ahn Jae-hyun
Christian Yu part 2
Lee Seung Gi part2
Kim Woo Bin
Seo Kang-Joon
Sung Joon
BTS - Intro
BTS - Jin
BTS - Suga
BTS J-Hope
BTS - RM
BTS - Jimin
BTS - Jungkook
BTS - V
Park Hyung Sik 2
Kim Soo Hyun 2
Park Hae Jin 3
Lee Min Ho 2
Kim Hyun Joong 3
NCT - Jaehyun
Jung Hae In 2
Kim Bum
Go Kyung Pyo 2
Go Kyung Po 3
Ji Chang Wook 4
Jang Geun Suk 2
Christian Yu 3
Ji Soo
An

Park Hyung Sik 3

3.4K 61 9
By Blu3_moon

AN: Guys who have watched Two Lights: Relumino?
It's a short film of Park Hyung Sik. It's only 30mins so you would say after the movie you would want more! He was amazing! He's such a versitile actor and I love him for that. So guys If you haven't seen it I highly recommend that you do. Much Love!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly tried to straighten  my wild mane and and brushed any unseen dirt from my dress.

*He'll be passing by soon!*

I feel giddy all over again just thinking he's gonna pass by my classroom. I looked at my watch and it's nearly time. Then I heard laughter.

*Right on the dot.* I mused as I took a peek from the door. There he is. Playing around with the other jocks.

He looks amazing with his white shirt and black jeans. That red varsity jacket suits him.

*Hold it together girl... Just for few seconds.. do not explode on me!* I warned my heart.

His group passed the door where I was hiding. He turned his head at me and just stared.

My eyes widen and I heard myself squeak.

I quickly turned around and bumped into my friends.

"어디가는거야? - (eodiganeungeoya? - where are you going?)" One of them asked.

"Nowhere!" They laughed. I slowly turned around and was disappointed not to see him there, I looked to my left and smiled. He was outside their room. Leaning over the door and smiling at his friends. He looked at me.

I jumped at surprised and went inside our room.

"Yah! Why are you hiding?"

"Shhhhh!!" I hushed my friend.

"PARK HYUNG SIK! HER NAME IS OLIVE!!" One of them screamed outside our room.

"Kill me now!" I groaned.
-------------------------

I was looking over some books for our project when I heard a familiar voice.

"Excuse me. Would you know where the business mgt section is?"

*Oh god.. I know that voice!*

I slowly turned around and was taken back at how close he was to me.

He was leaning over to my direction!

I slowly raised my arm and pointed to the right.

"Two aisle down.." I said in a barely whisper.

"Thanks." He then gave me a smile before he walked away.

I can't breath! I clutched my heart and slowly sink to the floor.

"Breath Olive. Dammit. Breath!"

-----------------------

White Day. March 14. Every girls in our class is over the moon in excitment! Everyone is expecting a gift from boys.

Me?

I was quiet. I never get any gifts durig White day. It's sad and pathetic actually. But I'm used it.

Besides.

I can never have the courage to give a gift to a certain boy.

Park Hyung Sik.

We were outside our rooms. Waiting for the bell when the jocks passed by fooling around. He was laughing and pushing one of the guys. He was holding a Royce bag.

My heart broke.

I knew right away it was for someone special.

Someone he thinks is special.

I bit my lip to stop it from trembling but my eyes thinks differently.

"Yah.. Why are you crying?" I didn't answer my friend. I just stayed quiet as I stare at him laughing.

My friend followed my eyes.

"Oh..I'm sorry Olive. But you know it bound to happen. He is the most popular guy in school. He will find someone to match him."

I just nod.

"Oh no.. this won't do." One of them said. Before I knew what she meant my body went flying! Flying to HIS direction!

"Catch her!!" She said!

And so he did!

I slowly opened my eyes when i felt my body hit something and found myself looking in to his brown eyes..

I pushed myself off him hard!

And landed on my ass.

He hurriedly went to my side.

"Are you ok?!"

"Better than I deserve..." I whispered.

He chuckled. He gave me his hand to help me stand up. Which I took.

Its just how I imagine it. Soft but firm.

His hand was bigger than mine.

"Yah man! Your chocolates!" One of his friends exclaimed.

All heads turned to the ground where a squashed Royce bag laid.

" 어떡해?? -  (oe tteok hae - What to do??)"

"괜찮아. -( gwaen chan ha. It’s ok)." He said as he kneel down to pick up the bag.

"I'll pay for it!"

He smiled at me and shooked his head.

"You were supposed to give it to someone! She's gonna be dissappointed! I'm really sorry..." I bit my lower lip and hung my head in embarrassment.

"Will you be dissappointed?" He said.

"Huh?"

"If I give you something like this?"

I just stared at him in confusion.

"Of course she's wont! It came from you!" One of my friends teased. We both blushed.

*Wait! He blushed?!*

He just smiled at me.

*What's going on?!* I thought.

One of his friends pushed him to me. I had to hold on to his arms to steady him.

"Give it to her already!" One of them yelled.

His group laughed.

"Here.." He said softly. Giving me the squashed bag.

"Huh?"

He just looked at his shoes. Scratching the back of his neck.

*Is he shy?!*

"Wait. You're were going to give me this?"

He nod.

"Why? I didn't give you anything last Valentines day..."

"I know..."

I stared at him. Trying to read his emotions through his eyes

"I have been waiting for you to give me something for the past 2 years... But you haven't. So this year. I've decided to give you something on White day anyway.."

I was speechless.
-----------------------

I first started noticing a quiet hoobae at the start of the semester. She would always sit on the same spot in the cafeteria. She would quietly walk around the campus with her books and a earphones permanently on her ears.

But when she smile.. Woah.. her whole face changes.

She has this small crinkle at the corner of her eyes when she smiles.

Her lone dimple on her left cheek.

I would find myself watching her from a far.

I Never could muster up a courage to talk to her.

I would find myself in the library most of the time. Sitting in the corner with tons of books just to hide my face. But a small window in between just enough for me to see her.

When we would pass by her room. She would always stand by the door waiting.

Is she waiting for someone? That mere thought breaks my heart. Knowing she was waiting for a guy. Hating that guy I didn't even know. Hating him with all that I have.

If we passed by I would always look at her. Stare at her. But she would always raise her eyebrows at me and leave.  It hurts. She never smile at me. She would always hide behind her friends. I could never approach her as she ia always have her friends with her.

It's hard not to be able to tell her how I feel. I would always watch her from afar.

But this year. My last term. I've decide I will make a move. I don't want to regret anything. I don't want to blame myself for not having the courage to even talk to her.

So I brought her chocolates on White day. Funny. She never even talked to me. Let alone give me anything on Valentine's day. But here I'am with a Royce chocolates in my hand. Mustering up the courage to confess.

-------------

"You're giving this to me?" Her soft voice tingles my ears.

I just nod. I scratched the back of my neck.

*It's now or never..*

I cleared my throat.

"Would you go out with me?"

Her facial expression looked horrified. She looked at her friends and swallowed hard.

*You're so stupid Hyung Sik! Asking her infront of her friends! She might think you're ambushing her. Forcing her to go out with you... Stupid!*

"You're asking me out?" She whispered.

I just nod.

My friends howled in laughter. Her friends giggled.

One of the pushed me to her.

"Yes.. would you like to have dinner with me?* I whispered.

"Sorry? I didn't hear that..."

"Would you like to go on a date with me!" I said a little louder. Or so I thought it was just a little.

Boy I was wrong!

Every person walking by. Stopped an looked at us.

She looked mortified!

"It's ok.. If you don't want to.." I said softly. My pride is bruised. But I think my heart is battered more.

I started to turn away from her when she grabbed my arm.

"Don't you want to hear my answer?" She said.

"Huh?" My eyes wide.

She was smiling shyly at me.

"I said.. Don't you wanna hear my answer.." she said again.

I just nod.

"I love Japanese food. Would that be ok with you?"

"Huh?"

"She wants Japanese man! Duh!" One of my friends exclaimed.

"You'll go out with me?" My voice barely a whisper.

She smiled at me and nod.

"YES!!" I exclaimed as I did a fist pump in to the air.

She laughed.

"Go on. Hug her!" Her friends said.

Her eyes widen. One of my friends pushed me to her.
Her friends did the same thing.

We bumped into each other and grabbed each other's arm.

I slowly moved my hand to her waist.

She moved hers to down to my waist and then wrapped her arms around it.

"Finally!" Our group exclaimed.

I chuckled and smiled down at her.

And hold on to her tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 1.1K 95
Taehyung imagines😊 Enjoy!
7.2K 179 44
A little collection of short seventeen stories I wrote :)
276K 6.3K 37
Read to find out👅
11.2K 268 23
Some short stories to be read with some cookies! Enjoy.