One Direction Age Play and Fl...

By theway2go

A collection of Harry centric one shots, prompts, age play, fluff, and maybe a couple other things I came up... More

One Direction Age Play and other Prompts / One Shots
Stormy Night (Lirry)
Stormy Night Part two (Larry)
Stormy Night Part three (Narry w/ a little Lirry)
Jealous (Harry Centric)
Kissies (Larry / a bit of Zarry)
Bedtime (Zarry)
A Little Push (Zarry)
Naughty Corner (Lirry and Narry)
Achoo (Narry)
Forgotten Explanations Part 1 (Zianourry)
Forgotten Explanations Part 2 (Zianourry)
Left Behind (idk the ship name sorry)
Un-Harry Hour (Zianourry / mostly Larry)
-clarifications-
All Okay Part One (Lirry)
All Okay Part Three (Lirry)
- SORRY -
Grown Up (Harry Centric)
Complete Again (Zianourry / Lirry? [Cont. to Grown Up])
- IM ALIVE -
Not According to Plan (Zianourry)
Little Angel (Lirry in the end)
Daddy, Not Mommy (Larry)
Hold Me Close (Zianourry)
- One Week Left -
I'm Yours (Lirry)
Misunderstanding (Narry)
Separated (Lirry)
Please Read I'm Sorry
Not Worth It (Zarry)
Shots (Zarry)
Feelings Change (Zarry)
- ...Extensions... -
Harry's Gem
- I Just -
Not the Last (Zarry)
- ...So... -
-...I'M BACK...-
A Fighter Part One (Zianourry Harry Centric with 5SOS)
A Fighter Part Two
A Fighter Part Three
A Fighter Part Four
Just For Now (Zarry)
Just For Now Part Two
Just For Now Part 3
..-HELLO-..
What a Ride
Mind Your Words (Lirry)
What a Plan (AU)
What a Plan Part Two
What a Plan Part Three
What a Plan Part Four
Separation Issues Part One (Zarry)
Separation Issues Part Two
Separation Issues Part Three
Shaken Up
Shaken Up Part Two
Shaken Up Part Three
Shaken Up Part Four
Shaken Up Part Five
-.. Hello.. -
Shaken Up Part Six
Shaken Up Part Seven
- Shameless Plug, edited -

All Okay Part two (Lirry)

12.1K 170 22
By theway2go

PART TWO

The interview went relatively smooth for the boys and they headed home immediately after; just wanting to have a little R&R. Basically, they all decided to just bum out the rest of the day and binge watch movies they failed to catch when they first went out, since they were buried chest deep in recordings and performances.

Catching Fire – their fourth movie now—was playing on the screen when Harry was dozing in and out; it immediately stopped though and he was wide awake when he felt the way-too-familiar-for-his-liking warm patch growing on the front of his jeans. He would have panicked and cried right there but the rest of the lads were here and he wouldn’t want them to find out; luckily he’d decided to wrap himself in a blanket so he’d be safe unless someone took it from him. Harry thought about simply standing up and excusing himself to go to the bathroom, with the blanket still wrapped around him, but he was too paranoid to do so. He wasn’t sure if he got the sofa wet, and if he did, for sure one of the lads would notice.

“Harry… are you okay?” Liam whispered, looking at one of his best mates in concern. He’d been eyeing Harry for about 10 minutes now and he was pretty sure the lad was tense and had his mind on other things than the movie.

Harry looked at Liam and frowned, he knew he had no other choice if he wanted out unscathed. Harry shook his head lightly and tried to fight back his tears; not only was this utterly humiliating, the fact that he had an accident while he was awake, but it was also extremely uncomfortable. “M’wet.” Harry barely whispered that he wasn’t even sure if Liam heard it, but he did.

Liam looked on with his lips pursed, thinking of a way to get Harry out of this situation. Of course, the other lads already knew what was going on with Harry; Liam had already told them while Harry was getting ready to leave. He only planned on telling Louis but it felt wrong to leave Niall and Zayn in the dark, they wouldn’t say or do anything to hurt Harry, anyway, he was sure of that. But of course, Harry didn’t know that; he wasn’t aware Niall and Zayn knew as well, so Liam had to keep up that façade.

“Louis.” Liam quietly called the lad’s attention; he was on the lazy boy just across Liam. When Liam got Louis’ attention he called him over and the older lad complied. “Can you please pretend to distract Niall and Zayn for a while?” Liam whispered so only Louis could hear. “Harry had a bit of an accident.”

Louis looked at Harry sympathetically before nodding and going over to do what he does best. “Ahh, much better!” He exclaimed when he practically landed himself on top of Niall’s and Zayn’s laps.

“Louiiiiis.” Niall groaned, but Louis gave them a look that said ‘just go along with it,’ and the two immediately shut up. Liam took this opportunity and ushered Harry out and upstairs. Now that Harry and Liam were by themselves, Harry’s tears started to freely fall down. Liam stopped just outside the bathroom and sighed, he pulled Harry into a hug and let him cry it all out first as he rubbed the younger lad’s back.

“We’re going to the doctors first thing tomorrow morning, okay?” Liam gently said once Harry stopped crying. “I’m going to call Paul to set up with one we can trust not to leak out any information, I promise.” He soothed, knowing that was probably one of Harry’s biggest concerns.

“I don’t like going to the doctor.” Harry sadly mumbled into Liam’s chest, not wanting to let go of the comfort. Liam didn’t and still held Harry comfortably close.

“I know Haz, but me and Louis are gonna be right there with you.” He soothed. “Are you okay to get cleaned up now?” Liam asked. Harry pulled away and nodded, wiping at his tear stained cheeks.

“Alright, I’ll put some fresh clothes for you on your bed.” Liam nodded. “I’ll be in my room, I think I’m gonna head to bed soon.” Liam said, but first he’d have to tell Paul and Louis about their little appointment tomorrow morning. “You’re free to sleep in my room if you want to, okay?” He told Harry, giving the lad a comforting smile before walking off, not without making sure Harry was alright first.

“Louis I suggest you get some sleep.” Liam announced when he went back down.

“Why?” Louis frowned.

“We have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow morning for Harry.” Liam answered; he’d called Paul already and got everything arranged.

“Can’t we come? We want to make sure Harry’s okay too.” Zayn said with a pout.

“I know, but Harry thinks you two don’t know about it.” Liam sighed. “Please keep it that way until he’s okay, at least.” After some time Louis went up and both Niall and Zayn grudgingly agreed to stay behind tomorrow morning and continue to pretend like they know nothing. Zayn volunteered to clean up the wet patch on the sofa that Harry left though, which was good.

Liam went back upstairs and got changed into some sweats and a comfy shirt for bed. Around 5 minutes later he heard a knock on his door, which sure enough, was Harry. He motioned for him to come over and Harry gladly crawled in bed next to Liam.

“It’s gonna be alright…” Liam said in a soothing tone as he rubbed Harry’s back. Harry just sighed and curled up closer to Liam before falling in to a deep sleep.

The following morning well, Liam couldn’t really tell if it went smooth or not. Paul really was serious when he said he found a nice doctor and he did seem trustworthy, but it didn’t ease Harry’s nerves. The three ultimately felt better though when the doctor said it wasn’t anything serious; Harry wasn’t sick and there was nothing wrong with his internal organs or whatever, he was simply succumbing to the stress.

You’d think it would be like frolicking in the meadows from there… but it wasn’t.
The only solution the doctor came up with was wearing diapers at night; and naturally, Harry did not take that easily. After a lot of convincing from Paul, the doctor, Louis, and Liam all together, Harry eventually, but reluctantly agreed, so on their way back home Paul stopped by a pharmacy and got out to buy the supplies for Harry.

“Liam I don’t wanna wear it.” Harry whined; it was just a little before midnight and all the lads decided to hit the hay since they had to leave early for the tour the following morning; they’d be spending God knows how many days sleeping in their tour bus, they’d like to relish in the comforts of a legit bed while they can.

“I know you don’t but Harry I wouldn’t be convincing you if I didn’t think this would be better.” Liam sighed. He was sitting on the bed with the diaper in one hand, just waiting for Harry to obediently lie down. “Wouldn’t this be better than waking up to wet sheets every morning?”

Harry frowned but he can’t disagree with that.

“Come on Haz, it’s just me; there’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” Liam said in a soft tone after a moment’s silence.

Harry sighed and reluctantly laid down on the bed, his cheeks already blushing a bright red. Liam didn’t say anything as he slid down Harry’s sweats along with his underwear, causing the younger lad to blush harder if that were even possible.

“Bum up, Haz.” Liam said, since he didn’t know how Harry would take him pushing his knees to his chest or lifting him up by the ankles. Harry quietly complied and Liam slid the diaper under Harry, adjusting it a bit afterwards. He pulled the front of the diaper up and taped it snuggly around Harry’s waist before helping him back into his sweats.

“See, not that bad.” Liam said, pulling Harry into a hug.

“Easy for you to say.” Harry mumbled, the blush still evident on his cheeks as he tried to get accustomed to the garment between his legs.

“Do you want to sleep here or do you want to sleep in my room?” Liam asked.

“Your room please.” Harry shyly said.

“Alright.” Liam smiled before leading Harry to his room, with Harry slightly waddling behind.

Basically their first day away from home was just travel, so the lads were cooped up in the tour bus the entire day. It was only 8pm but Harry (quietly) asked Liam if he could get ready for bed already; he needed to be out early if he can go with his plan. He was okay with the diapers at home, since he was only around Liam. But now all of them were together, sleeping in one room, and Harry didn’t really feel comfortable about that.

Liam of course agreed, thinking Harry was just tired so he went back to the bunks with Harry and put him in a diaper before tucking him in. Once Liam left though, Harry waited 10 minutes before getting up and removing the unused diaper, stuffing it at the bottom of his bag. He put his sweats back on and just watched some random videos on youtube until he really fell asleep.

Everyone went back to the bunks around midnight to get some sleep as well. Liam was relieved to see Harry peacefully asleep. He smiled before climbing in to his own bunk, falling asleep almost instantly.

Liam didn’t know how long he’d been asleep, but it was still surely dark out when he was woken by a thud and small whimpers. He sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes until he could focus on the small bundle sat in the middle of the room.

“Harry?” Liam whispered, a small frown on his face. “What happened bud?” He asked as he climbed out of his bunk. He could see that the others were awake as well but motioned for them to lay back down.

“I had an accident Li.” Harry whimpered, but it didn’t really explain why he was awake and sitting in the middle of the floor.

“But why’re you awake Haz?” Liam frowned, crouching down in front of Harry; he was pretty sure the three were listening in by now.

Harry just whined and shook his head. He’d woken up to wet sheets as usual. He was just up to sneak away and wash them in the sink when he tripped on something and fell hard on his bum. Harry rubbed at his sleepy eyes as more tears poured out, he whined and reached his arms out for Liam, just wanting any form of comfort.

Liam was surprised at first but immediately covered the expression with a small smile. He reached over for Harry and brought him closer for a cuddle, which was when he took note of Harry’s wet jammies. “Oh Harry…”

“M’sorry.” Harry softly cried.

“It’s okay, it’s okay.” Liam soothed. “Come on let’s get you cleaned up.” He cooed, carefully getting up with Harry in his arms.

 Harry immediately wrapped his arms around Liam’s shoulders and rested his head down on one of them. Liam gave the three a warning look to stay ‘asleep’ as he rummaged through Harry’s things to get some clothes and a diaper, all while he still had Harry on his hip. He got a small towel and put the clothes and diaper on his own bunk first before heading out to the bathroom with Harry and the cloth.

“Hey don’t cry Harry…” Liam cooed as he wet the small towel in the sink. “It’s gonna be okay, I promise.” He said, planting a kiss on the top of Harry’s head. He carried Harry back to the bunks and Harry whimpered when he realized what Liam was planning to do.

“They’re all asleep, Harry. It’s okay.” Liam said as he laid Harry down, in a tone that suggested to the other three that they better keep up the act.

Liam slid down Harry’s sweats and underwear and began to gently clean Harry up with the small towel, occasionally whispering reassuring words to Harry. When he was satisfied that Harry was clean, Liam pushed Harry’s knees to his chest so he could slide the diaper under him and tape it snuggly around his waist.

When Liam slid a clean pair of sweats over the diaper Harry almost immediately had his arms up, reaching for Liam. Liam couldn’t help but smile and of course he agreed to pick Harry back up. Liam stood up and Harry rested his head again on Liam’s shoulder as Liam began to rub his back and sway back and forth as he sang Harry a soft lullaby. And that’s how Harry fell asleep; feeling safe in one of his best mate’s arms.

~~
wow this was longer than I thought it’d be I’m sorry if it may be boring, part 3’s gonna be better (with a lot of fluff and… yeah ;) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 282 19
[1D x Reader one shots] Features super crappy writing that came from an immature teenager (still am one) and therefor, isn't realistic at all, so rea...
99.2K 1.9K 13
[Completed] Niall-centric one shots.
8.1K 118 44
One Shots between any and all of the One Direction boys. Fluff, Preferences, Imagines, Sickfics, and maybe even a little bit of smut
14.2K 255 29
A collection of short stories about you each of the members of One Direction. Hope you like it!