DEVIANT

By passtheduch

Blamed and accused of every miss deed, from natural disasters to stealing the young love a spoiled daughter o... More

Deviant
Emmy
Leevi
Heather
Cherry Blossom House
Cherry Blossom House (2)
The Warlock
The Warlock (2)
Journey
Roles
Roles (2)
A Play...First Act
First Act, Scene Two
The Peerless Slayer
Act Two, Scene One
Act Two, Scence Two
Act Two, Scene Three
The Serpent Moon
Four Words
Lady Avina
Lady Avina (2)
The Serpent Moon (2)
The Serpent Moon (3)
The Serpent Moon (4)
Wildfire Inez
Act Like Nothing Happened
Yield
It's All A Lie
Virtue
Lord Edie
Lord Edie (2)
Lady Margaret
Virtue (2)
Fidelity
Fidelity (2)
Proper
End You
Deviant
Never Yield
Growth
Not Alone
My All To You
Love
Lust
Beast Master Wizard (1)
Waterfall
Hesitation
Second Chances
Deviant (2)
Deviant (3)
Dangerous
Beast Master Wizard (2)
Marinette
Marinette (2)
Confession
Resting Heart Inn
Resting Heart Inn (2)
Why
Dark Thoughts
Never Leave
Content And Complete
The Shameless Pair
The Shameless Pair (2)
Consequences
Unexpected Guest
Unexpected Guest (2)
Dominic
Reconnect
Love (2)
The Gods Have Eyes
Long Night
Early Morning
The Emissary of Igoh (1)
Heather (2)
The Emissary of Igoh (2)
The Emissary of Igoh (3)
Lust (2)
By Her Side
Punishments
Tyrannical
First Love
Leevi (2)
Funny Story
Truthful Words
Funny Story (2)
Funny Story (3)
Duty
Duty (2)
Give It To You
This Is Me
Leevi (3)
Woman To Woman
Woman to Woman (2)
Woman To Woman (3)
Friends Coming Together
Thick Skin
Betrayal
Love (3)
Sudden Attack
Sudden Attack (2)
Sudden Attack (3)
Sudden Attack (4)
Sudden Attack (5)
The Peerless Slayer (2)
1000 Year Old Tree

Lady Margaret (2)

22.3K 1K 41
By passtheduch

Everyone walked down to the dining hall together for dinner as they followed Seth.  Before them, soldiers had already sat down in their seats as food were laid out on the tables.  

Beside Seoras and Emmy, all the honored seats were already filled up with soldiers.  There was a table to the right side of Emmy that had enough seats that were left empty for them.  

Swallowing their anger they all sat down where they were brought to.  All except Margaret and Avina. Before Avina could shout her displeasure, Lord Edie pulled her down to sit next to him and stared at her sternly before she closed her mouth and looked down at her plate.  

Lady Margaret on the other hand didn’t sit down where she was brought to, but instead daringly walked up to Emmy and stared at Emmy hatefully.  

“You dare make the mother of Lord Tomas sit with the commoners!”  Margaret shouted at she pointed at Emmy from across the table

“Mother?  What mother?”  Emmy asked as she looked around the room for Seoras’s “mother” that Margaret was mentioning.  

“You!”  Margaret shouted.  “I am his Mother!”

“The way I see it.  You lost that right to be his Mother when you left him when he was just a baby.”  Emmy told her. “Who are you to spout that nonsense that you are his mother when you left him and Lord Knede to become a second wife to a merchant?”  

“Once a Mother, always a mother!”

“You wouldn’t even know how to be a Mother even if slapped you in the face. You carried him for nine months and that’s the only reason why you’re standing here. Now go sit where we allowed you to sit.”  Emmy told her. “With the kind of “Mother” you are, you should feel honored to sit next to these fine soldiers!”

The soldiers toasted Emmy’s words as they all stood up with a mug of beer in their hands.  

“To Lady Emmy!”  One of the shouted before the rest repeated those same words.  

Margaret opened and closed her mouth several times, but nothing came out.  She looked at her son, but her son’s face held a wooden expression on it. She was humiliated in front of everyone and no one there stood up for her.  Not even the powerful Lord Edie who had just had his way with her not 30 minutes ago. She never had anyone on her side. She could only rely on herself.  

“How shameless are you that you keep on standing there, making everyone wait to begin dinner?”  Emmy asked as her eyebrow lifted. “You still want Lord Seoras acknowledge something that never was?”

Margaret bit the inside of her cheek as she held in her anger.  Blood began to fill her mouth as she quickly turned to sit down next to Lady Hanna.  She had a mission she still had to do. She will swallow her anger, her pride, her self worth to ensure it happens.  She will ensure that Seoras meets his fate with Lady Hanna and Lady Donna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.4K 86
#1-night assassins series The hunger for revenge makes us go to great lengths. It wins against our morals, makes us cross lines and betray who we lov...
2.4K 105 36
18+ Trigger warning for talk of suicide/drugs.* A story about a young human girl who tries to steal from a fae man. She gets put in a cell under the...
39 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...
13 0 5
I made this when I was younger and decided to release my old work into this to the world. I didn't plan a storyline so this maybe have crazy tone shi...