Blessed With A Curse

SammiBlaze द्वारा

Max Green and Sammie Stafford have been together for years. They both have a past history of drug addictions... अधिक

Meeting Gerard (Ch. 1)
Everyone's Home (Ch. 2)
Rocking On Stage (Ch. 3)
Antique (Ch. 4)
Believe (Ch. 5)
Blood and tears (Ch. 6)
Confessions (Ch. 7)
You look like shit Max. (Ch. 9)
Ronnie Radke!?! (Ch. 10)
Max and Ronnie (Ch. 11)
In the flesh (Ch. 12)
Plot Twist (Ch. 13)
Juliet's Return (Ch. 14)
Rehab Diary (Ch. 15)
Aftermath With the Bands (Ch. 16)
Rehab's Over (Ch. 17)
Dinner At Wing City (Ch. 18)
Control's Bitch (Ch. 19)
Panic Attacks (Ch. 20)
Tricking Andy (Ch. 21)

Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll (Ch. 8)

303 4 0
SammiBlaze द्वारा

*Ash's P.O.V.*

After Sam disappeared in distance I walked back inside with the guys following close behind. I went back to Ashley's room, opened the door, and said "Everyone come now." then walked back out and to a conference room that I as earlier.

I stood at the head of the table as everyone filed in and took their seats.

"As you all have probably guessed by now Sammi and Max are back on drugs. Now I know that all of you guys know how she is while on drugs. Max is her entire world. If anyone gets in the way of her, Max, and her drugs, well then my friend you are dead. But like with CC, he didn't stop them so she was nice? Yeah let's go with nice. I don't know why the hell to do. She's my little fucking sister, what's gonna happen to her? Why if she over doses and dies? I wouldn't be able to live with. Myself if that happened!" I broke down and cried.

SammiDoll came over to me and rubbed my back with her hand in circles. "Shhhh. Ash we'll figure this out together, you're not alone. We will get her help when we can. But remember the last time? Jen, Taylor, Max, and Sammi were doing drugs together, but Sammi was the one to figure out how bad drugs are to your body. Ash she'll figure it out again, she's very smart, she will."

I don't know if the last part of what Sammi said was to reassure me or herself more, but it helped a little.

"Sammi's right Ash. We'll get through this, don't give up on her yet." Dahvie added.

*Andy's P.O.V.*

Juliet leaned down and whispered in my ear, "didn't I tell you this would happen? She's a good for nothing, worthless piece of shit. All she's ever done is bring pain to you guys. It's time we you get rid of her, kick her and Max out. Then they'll realize what they had and how dumb they are. Thing is though, when they come crawling back then we kick the dirt in their faces and tell them what I just said."

My mouth literally dropped. I cannot believe Juliet just said that. "are you fucking serious right now?!?" I practically yelled. "How could you say that about Ash's only fucking sister!?!"

"What'd she say?" Jen asked getting mad.

"I said that she's a worthless piece of shit and that we need to kick her out cause all she's doing is bring the boys down. Thats all she-" Juliet said.

But she got cut off mid-sentence from Jen literally launching out of her chair and over the table. Within a second I heard a crack from her nose breaking and the sound of punches and Jen's voice screaming, "You're the piece of shit! You filthy whore! Sam saved my fucking life by putting me in rehab, Taylor and I would be dead of it weren't for her!!! You're only with Andy for his fucking money, that's why you want Sam gone! So that BVB can make music without distractions, well guess what! Ash wouldn't be able to do that because it's his fuckig sister and he loves her more than anything! Andy's her best friend!!!! CC and Sam are best fuckingfriends and basicly brother and sister!!! The band would be destroyed if they lost Sam!!! So take it back bitch!!! Take it fucking back!!!!!!"

Half way through her screaming, Jayy and Dahvie started trying to Jen off of Juliet, they haven't gotten wry far. I fell back into that chair I was sittin in and stared at juliet I shock. How could he say that about Sam? Sam is the nicest person I've ever met, while clean and off drugs of coarse.

Jen finally stopped hitting Juliet and stormed out of the room with Jayy and Dahvie following close behind. Juliet looked at me, years streaming down her bloody and bruised face. "How could you let her talk to me that way? I'm your fucking girlfriend!"

"No. You're my ex girl friend." I simply stated.

Juliet got up and ran away. She should probably get nose checked.

SammiDoll and Jinxx were comforting Ash, Taylor and Austin look like they don't know what to do, and CC looked like he was about to cry. I walked over to Ash and said, "I'm so sorry Ash, nothing she said about Sammi was true. I-I'm just so shocked she said it."

"it's okay Andy. She fucked up in the head and doesn't know who my real little sister is. Let's just go see if Ashley's doing okay and we really need to ask let her move in with us cause of her crazy ex boyfriend."

"alright let's do that, then get ofut of this dreadfull hospital."

I got CC up and took him to the car while Ash, Sammi, Jinxx, and Taylor talked to Ashley. Austin went to find Jen, Jayy, and Dahvie.

"You okay man?" I asked CC.

"No. Sammi's the little sister I never had. I love her but she's just hurting herself so much with drugs. What happens if she does OD before she realizes what drugs do to her? What if it's the total opposite of what happened the last time?" CC asked me.

I took a deep breath and whispered, "I don't know man, I just dont know."

*Ash's P.O.V.*

"...so we've decided that you're coming to live in the BVB mansion, no ifs, ands, or buts. We'll be back tomorrow to pick you up since the doctor said you'd be released then." I told Ashley.

"Thanks you Ash. It means a lot to me." Ashley replied.

We said our good byes and walked to Andy, Jayy, Dahvie, and a very pissed Jen in one of the cars. "I'm guessing we'll be taking the other car?" I asked Andy.

"yeah. Whose cars did we take anyway?" Andy asked.

"I think you have Craig's car and the other one is Jinxx's."

"we need to lable car keys or something cause this is fucking confusing!"

"haha. Yeah well see ya back home."

As we drove I wa hoping Sammi wouldn't be there yet. It will turn out that I'm dead wrong.

*Sammi's P.O.V.*

Max and I speed put of the hospital parking lot. We went to wherever he was buying the drugs from and I stayed with the bike while he went into the place to talk to the guy. Ugh. I really need some oxy! After what felt like eternity, Max finally came back out. I smiled and said, "got me some oxy?"

"Coarse I did baby! When have I ever let you down?" He replied.

"Never."

He smiled, satisfied with my answer and got on our bike. I jumped on after him. We sped home and burst through the front door. Since this house is a fucking mansion the guys that were origanly left at home didn't hear us.

"I'll beat you!" I yelled at Max, running to the stairs.

"No you won't!" Max laughed after me started chasing after me.

I giggled and ran up the stairs with Max right behind me, smacking my ass. After three flights of stairs and half way down the hallway, I burst into our room and jumped on the bed. Max ran in close behind me and shut and locked the door.

A devilish grin appeared on his face when he turned to me. I smiled back and said "well?"

"Well what?" he asked looking innocent.

"Oh stop messing around and give me some of that oxy!"

He smiled again and walked over to his desk while pulling bags of pills put of the pockets on the inside of his jacket. He threw the bags on that table then got one more out and held it in the air and said, "This ones your oxy."

I leaped off the bed, grabbed it out of his hand, and kissed him passionately before saying "you are the best guy a girl could ever dream of having."

He smiled and said, "and you're the best girl a guy could ever dream of having"

I just smiled and kissed him again.

While I got my oxy ready, Max pulled out more bags of white powder which I assumed to be crack and heroin. Or something of that sort.

"hey you got a dollar?" I asked Max.

"Yeah probably..." he said getting his wallet out, then handing me a dollar.

I rolled up the dollar snorted a line of oxy. Almost immediate relaxation came over me. It was pure bliss. Max snorted some shit then walked over to me, I smiled at him. He picked me up, layed me on the bed, then got on top of me, and started kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot and I softly moaned. After a little bit he moved to my lips, I knew theres going to be a big hicky on my neck.

He licked my bottom lip, begging for entry but I decided to tease him a little before. I felt Max grin, knowing I was teasing him, so he grabbed my ass roughly with one hand pulling me closer against his body. At the same time he grabbed my hair with his other hand, pulling it back, making me open my mouth and moan in pleasure. He took that opportunity to close his mouth over mine and slid his tongue in my mouth. Our bodies moved against each other perfectly.

My shirt hit the floor, along with his. His lips were on mind within a fraction of a second later, his hands undoing my belts in record time, then undoing the button on my pants and sliding them off.

"Your pants off now." I told him.

"well its only fair, since I took your pants off and all." he smiled.

He undid his belts, slid his pants off, then got back into bed on top of me. As he did, he unhooked my bra with one hand, since my bra hooked in the front, and held himself up with his other hand. I took the rest of my bra off and let his hands explore. He kissed all the way down from my neck to my stomach, when he got to my panties, he ripped them off with his teeth.

He slid one finger in me, teasing me. Then two and then three. But he stopped ubruptly with that when my phone went off, playing 'I'm Sexy and I Know It' my ringtone for my brother.

"That asshole!" Max yelled.

He leaned over the edge of the bed and got my phone out of my pants pocket. I didn't think he was going to answer it, but then he sat up on the bed and said "Hello."

He lraised his eyebrow at me and said "you want to know what we're doing? ..... Are you sure? .... Okay then I'll tell you exactly what we're doing."

I giggled as he told him exactly what we were in the middle of doing. I crawled behind Max, put my arms around his neck, stood on my knees, and said so that Ash could hear, "Come on Max, I want you in me... All of you."

Max smirked, took the battery out of my phone, threw them on the floor, then turned around and said "man I love you babe"

I smiled and said "I love you too babe."

Then we continued to finish what we started.

*Ash's P.O.V.*

I looked at my phone in horror, my mouth literay hanging open in shock. Sitting there in the middle of the table, on speaker phone with the volume all the way up, Max had just described in detail what him and my little sister were doing. That small piece of metal had just become my worst enemy. I know my little sisters 22 now, but still, I don't wana hear about her sex life.

"Ash? You okay?" Someone asked me.

I couldn't move after what Max just told me. Then it all came up, I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and ran to the trash can. I got rid of every single piece of food I ate today. Someone quickly came I've to me and held my hair back and rubbed my back.

When I was done, I just sank to the floor. My baby sister is back on drugs and I was just told the details of her sex life, today is not a good day.

"Ash?" That voice again. "Ash, talk to us. Are you okay?"

I looked up at the people around me, my brothers my friends. Dahvie looked just as sick as me, Andy broken hearted, CC, Craig, and Austin like they're about to cry, Taylor and Monte looked pissed off, and the rest just looked said. Sammi was next to me, rubbing my back. "No. Not at all."

"Go get some sleep Ash, it's been a long day for all of us. We'll figure this put tomorrow."

I nodded and got up to go to my room. As I was walking to the stairs, jake yelled "hey you want your phone? You left-"

"No! Take a hammer to it! Or a chain saw! Anything! I don't want to see that thing again!" I yelled back at him.

I can only hope tomorrow won't be worse.

*******************************************************************************************************************

So there's the next chapter. Please message me with any ideas because I'm kinda stuck rift now wit this story. I would appreciate it a lot.

So comment, tell me if you like it or what you think should happen next. Vote if you loved it. And maybe even fan me? I would love it if you did:)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

77.7K 4.2K 18
We continue Hector Sanchez and Jamal Clark's story as they navigate New challenges from, pregnancy, parole hearing, and people wanting to get between...
7.3K 344 17
After just being a fling something drastic happened and it makes their little fling a bit harder to cut off. Can Ashley and Andy handle whats happene...
38.3K 1.4K 50
Ellie and Leah had what looked to the public as a fantastic life. Just gotten married having a baby but behind the smiles their lives were falling ap...
The Wild One Kloe द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

7.7K 235 46
This is a story about Max Thompson. She runs away from home only to run into BVB and AA. She ends up going to Warped with them. But with 3 members of...