Two For The Blood

By HugsAreFree

Things have quieted down. Eric Northman is bored and still mourns the death of Godric as the months go by and... More

Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.1 A new place, a new scent, a new beginning
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.2 The letter
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.3 Questions
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.5 Fed Ex and Blood Bonds
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.6 The truth comes out
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.7 WHAT?!
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.8 Smoothing out the aches
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.9 Bond Fight
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.10 No Choices
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.11 Rock You Like a Hurricane
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.12 Can You Say 'Sexual Tention' ?
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.13 Important Business
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.14 Giving
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.15 Take Me Away
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.16 Blunt Confrontation
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.17 Aftermath
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.18 New Player in Town
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.19 "Guess Again."
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.20 To The Point
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.21 No Charge
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.22 Love Doctor
Two For The Blood (EricNorthman) Ch.23 Reconnect
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.24 Have Fun
Two For The Blood (Eric Northamn) Ch.25 On The Mind
Two For The Blood(Eric Northman) Ch.26 Maximus
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.27 "Powers" my ass!
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.28 Peeping Eric
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch. 29 Answers
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.30 Engage-a-what?!
Ch. 31 Taking A Breather
Ch. 32 Dreams, Wings, and Blood
Ch. 33 You Can't Lie To Me
Ch. 34 Ascending
Ch. 35 Miami
ch. 36 Take The Lead
Ch. 37 I Smell a G-O-D!
Ch. 38 And The Walls Fall Down
Ch. 39 Who's Your Momma Now?
Ch. 40 Wanting and Recieving
Ch. 41 To The Hilt
Ch. 42 "Tilgi Meg..."
Ch. 43 The Stone Within a Stone
Ch.44 Crossing
Ch. 45 Truths Revealed
Ch.46 Any Objections?
Ch.47 One Way Death Street
Ch.48 Heavy in Your Arms
Ch. 49 Virgin State of Mind
Ch. 50 God-Napped!
Ch. 51 Oh You Guys!
Ch. 52 Secret Unsealed
Ch. 53 Grandfather
Ch. 54 Leap of Crazy
Ch.55 Call to Order
Ch.56 Tying Up Loose Ends
Ch. 57 Till The World Ends

Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.4 Annoyances

17.8K 355 54
By HugsAreFree

Put your story text here...I was stuck sitting in Eric's office with nothing to do. He didn't even give me a pen and a piece of paper. So for the past two hours I have been twiddling my thumbs and staring at the ceiling, but at least I was sitting in his chair. It was of course huge when I sat in it but it was nice and cushy, just the way I liked it.

The footsteps coming down the hall and the turning of the door handle tore me out of my boredom and I was now looking at Eric, Pam, a blonde woman, and another man who was shorter than Eric and had dark short hair.

"Oh hello," the blonde woman said with a shock and looked at Eric.

"Hi, don't mind me I'm just sitting in here against my will with nothing to do," I stated bored.

"Eric what the hell?" The blonde woman asked shocked with her southern drawl.

"She is not part of the discussion right now Sookie," Eric responded curtly.

"Oh you're Sookie!" I exclaimed and jumped out of Eric's chair and walked over to her.

"Yes I'm Sookie Stackhouse and who are you?" She asked me kindly while sticking out her hand for me to shake.

"She is none of your business right now," Eric cut in and tried to change the subject.

"Rude much?" I glared at him and turned towards Sookie. "I'm Violet Knight, it's nice to meet you. Who's this?" I asked while pointing to the guy with dark shirt hair.

"Oh this is Bill my boy friend," Sookie smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you Violet," Bill said politely and shook my hand.

"Well now that everyone has gotten acquainted," Pam cut in annoyed.

"Like I was saying before, Sookie I need you to peek into a couple of people's minds tonight and here is your payment from the last business trip," Eric finished and handed her an envelope that I could tell was stuffed with cash by how thick it was.

"Thank you Eric," Sookie blushed and I could feel the desire radiating off of Eric towards her.

Apparently Bill was a vampire too and a growl rumbled in his chest as Eric walked closer to Sookie and kissed her hand. The hatred coming from Bill, the desire and hornyness coming from Eric, the confusion and lust coming from Sookie, and the annoyance and boredness coming from Pam was all too much for me.

"For fuck's sake get a room!" I yelled at Eric and Sookie and turned towards Bill. "Get anger management!" And finally I turned towards Pam. "And get a hobby!" I yelled and headed out the door towards the dance floor.

Once I got on the dance floor it wasn't so bad to block people's emotions. They were nowhere near as strong as the one's from Eric, Sookie, Bill, and even Pam. The most I was feeling was loneliness and wanting. For whom I didn't know, and for why I didn't care, I just tried to forget about all of it while swaying to the music. As the beet of the song slowed down to a sexier vibe did someone come up from behind me and place their hands on my hips while pressing my back to their chest. I turned around to see a pretty woman with pale skin, long blonde hair, big green eyes, a skanky looking dress on, and finally pearly white sharp fangs.

Sighing to myself as I turned around to face her I said, "Sorry I don't swing that way," and removed her hands from my waist.

"Oh come on, just one little dance," She purred.

"Nope, I'm good. How about you go find yourself someone else," I smiled trying to not be polite. I know that vampires can swing both ways so there was no harm no fowl, it was kind of flatering in a weird way.

"We could have some fun," Blondie smiled again and licked her fangs trying to lure me in with her sexual appearance while she was trying to glamour me. Strangely enough it doesn't work on me. Godric didn't know how to explain it because he didn't know why either, so to this day it still is a mystery.

"Look the glamour thing won't work on me. Though I am flattered, it's just I'm not interested."

For a second Blondie looked actually hurt and I felt kind of bad as I walked away to a new spot to dance by myself. My eyes couldn't keep to themselves as I noticed an emo looking guy who was maybe twenty one standing all by himself on the dance floor while the rest of us swayed and flowed with the music. He was quite hot with his black hair just hitting the base of his neck and his long side swept bangs hiding his right eye. He had snake bite piercings to match on his lower lip while wearing a long black sleeve shirt, dark skinny jeans with a chain hanging out and connecting to his back pocket with a pair of dark purple vans.

The caring person in me couldn't take it and I made my way over. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"What?" He asked in a sad voice.

"I said are you alright? You look really sad."

"I-I don't really know if I want to tell you," the emo boy whispered to me.

"Well how about we dance instead," I smiled and surprisingly I got one in return from Mr.Emo.

His hands went to my hips while we rocked back and forth to the music. "You don't seem like the type to hang around here."

I turned to face Mr. Emo, "Cause I'm not. It's kind of complicated. So are you going to tell me why you're sad?" I asked kindly.

"You see that guy over at the bar with the tattoo on his hand. It's a thorn looking thing," He said and motioned at a good looking muscular guy with brown short hair.

"Yeah, what about him?" I asked curious. Man was that dude hurting him or something? Oh shit is he looking at us now?!

"Well that's my best friend Nick. He was turned into a vampire last year when I started to have feelings towards him. I thought he was feeling the same way until he 'changed'. He brought me here tonight but he's not paying any attention and hardly talking to me," Mr. Emo confessed and looked sadder than a lost puppy dog.

"Say what's your name anyway?" I asked while looking at 'Nick' who was diffidently looking over at me and my new friend here.

"Ace," He smiled.

"Ace I think I am happy to say that since we starting dancing Nick hasn't been able to keep his eyes off you," I grinned and gave his arm a light squeeze of comfort.

"No way," Ace pouted.

"Oh yah, and I think if I do this," I said while pretending I was going to kiss Ace who looked confused as to what I was doing, "just go with it, I'm not going to actually kiss you. Nick will be over here in a flash if my gut is right about this.

Ace finally got with the program and made it look like we were getting quite intimate on the dance floor. Little did I know 'someone' other than Nick was watching us too.

"Three, two..." and just like clockwork, before I got to one Nick was right next to Ace and I.

"Uh hi Nick," Ace blushed and let go of me.

"Hi Ace," Nick smiled devilishly.

"Oh you're Nick!" I faked dumb. "Ace has told me so many wonderful things about you!"

"He has?" Nick questioned with lust in his eyes towards Ace.

"Yeah," I grinned.

"Hey would you mind if I bought you a drink?" Nick asked Ace who gladly accepted.

Just before Ace and Nick got to the bar Ace turned around and mouthed a 'thank you' to me.

"All in a day's work," I laughed to myself and continued to dance.

Just as a new song began to start I was roughly yanked into the hallway leading to Eric's office again. "What the hell?!" I yelled and looked up to see a mad looking Eric.

"Who was that boy?" He asked dangerously still gripping my wrist.

"He is none of your business, now let go!" I yelled again while trying to pry Eric's fingers from my bruising wrist.

"He is in my bar, therefore my business. You are also my business now since Godric has placed you in my care." He sneered.

"Excuse me but I don't need you to look out for me if this is how you act!" I spat still struggling to pry his cold fingers from me.

"Who was he? I will not ask you again." Eric fumed and got right up close and personal to my face.

"Ok first of all if you must know his name is Ace and he's gay! And finally," I reached into my pocket and pulled out my tick tacks, "have a tick tack!" I voiced and shook the plastic container making the mints rattle.

Eric growled at me first but then released me. I looked at my wrist and saw the light purple shade of Eric's hand print all the way around it forming.

"Ass hole." I spat and began walking away only to be grabbed by the arm again and slammed against the wall lightly.

"Where are you going?" Eric asked while peering down at me like a hunter about to shoot his long awaited prize.

"I'm getting some ice!" I yelled and walked towards the bar.

Clown eyes was behind the counter again and I asked her for a small bag of ice. She quickly gave me one and continued to serve drinks.

"Fucking vampire," I hissed to myself as I held the ice to my wrist.

"What's the matter sugar?" Pam asked walking up to me.

"Why don't you go ask your daddy with the big fat ego," I grumbled and winced when I lifted up the ice to look at all the purple on my skin.

"Ooooh someone's feisty. If I were Eric I would have drained you by now. You smell better when you're worked up," Pam grinned at me while taking a seat next to me at the bar.

"You know if I wasn't so pissed right now I would actually take that as a compliment," I said truthfully.

"Look Eric might seem hard and mean I guess you could say to a human, but he is quite the vampire in so many ways," She smiled and licked her bottom lip.

"Uh ewww, I don't want to sleep with him, but will it kill him to be a little nice to me? I haven't done anything wrong to him. Nothing! Nada!" I fumed and received a chuckle from Pam.

"You know honey as far as humans go, I kind of like you," Pam smiled and hoped off the bar stool.

"I guess I'll go back to Eric's office and go take a nap," I sighed. A nap sounded really nice at the moment. Slowly but surely I placed the bag of melted ice on the bar and got off my stool. As I made my way across the dance floor to Eric's office I saw him sitting on his thrown talking to Sookie and Bill. I guess he could tell I was watching him because he looked up and stared at me until I was past the door and into the hallway. With just a few more strides Eric's office was now in view and I made my way to the couch for a nice long snooze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 4K 64
In which a mysterious witch captures the attention of a Viking vampire. [oc x eric northman] [true blood season one - seven]
6K 208 6
After seeing her with a man he loathes and separated for a whole year Eric Northman finally has Sookie right where he wants her
17.7K 615 35
The year is 1996, 12 years before vampires came out of the coffin. Eric and Pam own a Blockbuster. They both hate it. They hate the large selection o...
22.5K 821 21
Alexandra James now works for Eric Northman. What could possibly go wrong? My second fanfic! Based on events of season two of HBO's Trueblood, with a...