Two For The Blood

Від HugsAreFree

Things have quieted down. Eric Northman is bored and still mourns the death of Godric as the months go by and... Більше

Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.2 The letter
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.3 Questions
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.4 Annoyances
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.5 Fed Ex and Blood Bonds
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.6 The truth comes out
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.7 WHAT?!
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.8 Smoothing out the aches
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.9 Bond Fight
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.10 No Choices
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.11 Rock You Like a Hurricane
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.12 Can You Say 'Sexual Tention' ?
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.13 Important Business
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.14 Giving
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.15 Take Me Away
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.16 Blunt Confrontation
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.17 Aftermath
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.18 New Player in Town
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.19 "Guess Again."
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.20 To The Point
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.21 No Charge
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.22 Love Doctor
Two For The Blood (EricNorthman) Ch.23 Reconnect
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.24 Have Fun
Two For The Blood (Eric Northamn) Ch.25 On The Mind
Two For The Blood(Eric Northman) Ch.26 Maximus
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.27 "Powers" my ass!
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.28 Peeping Eric
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch. 29 Answers
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.30 Engage-a-what?!
Ch. 31 Taking A Breather
Ch. 32 Dreams, Wings, and Blood
Ch. 33 You Can't Lie To Me
Ch. 34 Ascending
Ch. 35 Miami
ch. 36 Take The Lead
Ch. 37 I Smell a G-O-D!
Ch. 38 And The Walls Fall Down
Ch. 39 Who's Your Momma Now?
Ch. 40 Wanting and Recieving
Ch. 41 To The Hilt
Ch. 42 "Tilgi Meg..."
Ch. 43 The Stone Within a Stone
Ch.44 Crossing
Ch. 45 Truths Revealed
Ch.46 Any Objections?
Ch.47 One Way Death Street
Ch.48 Heavy in Your Arms
Ch. 49 Virgin State of Mind
Ch. 50 God-Napped!
Ch. 51 Oh You Guys!
Ch. 52 Secret Unsealed
Ch. 53 Grandfather
Ch. 54 Leap of Crazy
Ch.55 Call to Order
Ch.56 Tying Up Loose Ends
Ch. 57 Till The World Ends

Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.1 A new place, a new scent, a new beginning

41.6K 549 83
Від HugsAreFree

It was on December first that my life would change forever. Clearly I was wondering what the hell I was doing in a taxi outside a vampire bar called Fangtasia in the southern part of the U.S. Fangtasia? Seriously? What they couldn't just put up a sign saying 'You want to get bit? Come right in!'?

"Are you sure this is the right address?" I asked while watching more and more people dressed from leather to barely anything walk right in the door of the building.

The taxi driver looked back at me, "This is it, but are you sure you want to go in there? A pretty little thing like yourself would get eaten in no time by those vamps."

I gulped and pulled my long light brown hair away from my fair skin and put my hand on the door handle, "Yeah this is it I guess."

"Let me help you with your bags," The taxi driver offered and we both got out into the dark but warm night.

By now I could tell we were being watched by the people trying to get into Fangtasia. My nerves were kicking in so I decided to come to the rescue of the struggling taxi driver to try and distract myself. With ease I lifted out my bag and gave him a small smile.

The look of amazement and amusement printed in his face. "You are one mighty young lady and I must be older than I thought kiddo."

"Thanks for the ride," I smiled and handed him two hundred dollars (yeah it was a long drive from the airport and we had hit stupid traffic!), "here you go and keep the change."

The Taxi driver graciously took his money, ran to his driver's seat, and sped out faster than you could close your eyes from the dust kicking up from the ground. Ugh. It's not like he actually has to go into the vampire bar. Now I have to go in and look for a guy named Eric, Eric Northman. Ok so he is supposed to be really tall, blonde with short hair, and I think the owner of this place. Yeah this shouldn't be too hard. Who am I kidding this is going to be hella hard! When I turned around I realized why the cab ran away so fast. Some vampires, I think I counted eight; all had their fangs extended and dripping with blood.

I narrowed my eyes and shook my head while I picked up my bright pastel polka dotted suitcase and headed over to the door. Man I am so dead. As I passed the very intimidating and snickering vamps that still hadn't cleaned the blood from their faces or fangs I stated, "That was not very nice and you know it," and continued my way to the front of the line.

A very beautiful woman with dark blonde hair in light curls, a skin tight black staples black dress of silk, and to top it off a pair of killer red pumps- which I had no doubt could actually kill you- stood as the bouncer.

"Why hello there sugar," The woman's southern charm rang out while she smiled letting her fangs pop out.

I jumped a little and she chuckled making my cheeks burn. "Hi. I really need to get inside." My fingers clenched the handle to my suitcase tighter every second and I was soon aware of my clothes. I was wearing a deep red long sleeved v-neck, dark blue skinny jeans, and a pair of quite cute strappy sandals. It wasn't the bottom of my clothed I was worried about, it was the top. My neck was clearly exposed for anything to sink their teeth into. Shit!

"For what?" The blonde bouncer smiled at me while looking me over and stopping to stare right at my exposed neck.

"I need to find someone." Just let me in!

"Who?" She prodded more but really it was none of her business who I was looking for. Nosey aren't we?

Someone," I replied simply.

"Why aren't you the little mysterious avoider? Well I'll let you in but be careful," She smiled evilly at me and I gave one back just as bad just to show I wasn't scared, but of course every part of me was.

"By the way," I said and turned around just as I was to walk in, "nice pumps."

"Thank you," She purred and licked her lips.

Does everything have to be sexual?!

~

Walking in was an adventure all on its own. Twice I was grabbed at, glared at numerously for reasons I didn't know why, some dude who you could easily tell was human tried to lick me, and to add the cherry to the Sunday, I was pulling my giant suitcase still.

I made my way over to the bar trying to see if I could spot the Eric guy. Soon my wishes were answered as I spotted a throne in the front of the room with a very gorgeous looking man sitting in it. He wore a black tank top, dark jeans, and shoes to match while numerous people were speaking hurriedly at his feet. That must be him. Hello Eric Northman.

His head shot up as if he had heard me and started to stare at me. It wasn't one of those 'hey look it's a cute dog' kind of stare but one of the utmost concentration and intensity. So much so I felt like crumbling to the floor in a heap of teenage angst. The room felt like it was darkening and all I could see was him. His god sculpted body could have easily broke through the fabric of his manly tank top while he sat perfectly still in his chair with the utmost easy he displayed. His short blonde hair shaped and combed back perfectly against his moonlight white skin, and topped with dazzling but fearful blue eyes, and luscious lips. Truly breathtaking.

As soon as I was able to pull away from his magnetic stare, did the room come back into focus but the air was thick with desire, the urge for blood, wanting, and fear. It was practically being soaked through my skin. Again I couldn't help myself and looked at Eric again while rubbing my arms thinking it would make any difference in how my skin was feeling. I was shocked to see him still staring at me! My heart beat sped up and his face painted a smirk on his lovely lips.

You could tell he was not one to be rejected, physically not mentally. Power and the ability of control rippled off of him in waves just like the god he thought himself to be. Or at least he acted like it.

"Do you want anything to drink sweetie?" The lady behind the bar asked. She would have been quite beautiful I thought it she didn't wear so much makeup. Her face was practically orange due to the poor color in foundation she chose to wear and the eye liner around her eyes was thick and smeared a little. All I could think of was wow.

"Uh sure," I smiled, "can I get a Coke?"

Clown faced just laughed at me. "How old are you darlin'?"

I blushed from embarrassment, "Seventeen."

"Oh sweetie! What is a girl- a baby really, like you doin in here?!" She laughed some more. I am not a baby!

"That is none of your business," I snapped making Clown face shut up and proceed with pouring me a Coke without another word about my 'age'.

I pulled out a five dollar bill and gave it to her. Just to make sure who I thought was Eric was in fact him I asked, "That is Eric Northman correct?" I motioned towards the blonde god still sitting and being praised by the desperate and stupid. I mean come on! Vampires are fricken dangerous! Truly it's no joke to mess with them; they can kill you with the flick of their pinky! And honestly who wants to die because of that? I know I don't. God that would be lame.

Clown face just stared at me for a moment. "Yes that's my boss. He's not one to be messed with."

"I figured," I said and took a sip of my Coke. Now all I have to do is get myself to talk to him.

~

Eric's P.O.V.

After a thousand years or so, very few things excite me anymore. It's just another Wednesday night. It's just another night of pathetic humans and other young vampires throwing themselves at my feet hoping for me to bite or pleasure them. It gets dull and I only wish for something new- something unexpected to happen. For months Sookie and I have been blood bonded and still she has resisted me. I can tell whenever she and I are close 'sparks fly' as humans would say and I hear and feel her heartbeat get faster. If only she would give me just one night. Unfortunately she still loves pathetic Compton enough to not do anything. Of course though when Compton's away Eric will play, I thought devilishly to myself.

Something- or as a matter of fact someone, snapped me out of my erotic fantasies of dear Sookie. Instantly my senses were filled with fresh, intoxicating, sweet blood pulsing through someone's veins. I looked up and spotted a young girl at the bar. She was beautiful. Her long light brown hair hung down her shoulders and her back. She wore a dark red long sleeved v-neck shirt that hugged her curves in all the right places. Her golden brown eyes shined when the light hit them, and her fair skin was perfect along with her heart shaped full lips. So tempting. A growl of wanting sounded in my chest. The woman practically kissing my feet smiled at me. Stupid human, thinking that was about you. The girl was not very tall, maybe five foot two. She looked away from my gaze and blushed while she sipped at her drink. I couldn't take it anymore and waved the flock of swine away and called Pam.

"Yes Eric?" Pam asked with her usual smile. My child really was a one of a kind.

I pointed, "Who is that girl?"

She laughed, "That little sugar? I have never seen her before, but she said she was looking for someone here when she came to the door."

"I think I'll go make myself present," I grinned and made my way slowly over as the young girl had her back to me.

~

Violet's P.O.V.

You know that feeling when you know someone is watching you and it just tears at your stomach? Yeah, I had it, big time, right now as I was still sipping on my drink.

"Why hello there, "A velvet manly voice spoke to my left.

I turned to look at who spoke to me. There in all his beauty and authority was Eric Northman. Oh my fucking goddess! Man just look at this guy! No, no, no! This is not what you are here for! Well ok it is- but not like that! Keep the hormones under control girl!

"Hello," I whispered.

He stuck his hand out and I put mine in his to shake. It surprised me that instead of a quick greeting he lifted my hand to his lips and lightly kissed it.

"What is your name?"

As he stared again into my eyes awaiting my answer I shuffled a little in my seat and took my hand back slowly. "Violet."

What a beautiful name," he grinned and took a step closer to me. "Might I ask, what are you doing here?"

I gulped, "I'm looking for someone."

Eric's face grew curious and so did a couple of onlookers now trying to see and hear what the Great Eric Northman wanted with me.

"Who?" He pushed cunningly.

"You," I whispered.

His expression turned a little puzzled, "Why? Who sent you?"

Oh shit. The shit is going to hit the fan. I took a deep breath and held strong as I stared back at Eric with the same intensity he was bestowing upon me, "Godric."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

555 3 10
After Eric and Sookie broke up their lives took two very different paths. When they run into each other again Sookie doesn't take it as well as he ho...
13.8K 217 26
I have recently watched true blood and wanted to make up my own story of the story. This story is going to focus on Eric and a girl named Lara that i...
43.2K 1.4K 18
Godric does not meet the sun. He moves to Shreveport and tries to answer the mysteries of Bill Compton and what Sookie is. Along the way he gets dist...
31K 1.7K 44
Sookie managed to convince Godric suicide wasn't the answer, but what if there was more to her heritage than either Eric or Godric were aware of? Soo...