◇House Of Cards◇[BTS FANFIC]

By BtsBreadlover

❝As time passes by We only mess it up even more❞ What is the meaning of relationships when they are the only... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER [1]
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
SPECIAL CHAPTER [2]
CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 8

62 2 7
By BtsBreadlover

Chapter 8: Your Choice

Taehyung's POV

-If you could turn back time what would you do?

I would have stayed here with my friends. My biggest mistake in life was leaving them back... I would have just given up on my acting dream.

-But why can't I feel that you are sorry? It seems so...fake.

Fake? I lived my life in regret... I am truly sorry!

-No, Taehyung. You aren't.

I am! Who the heck are you?

-I am you Taehyung.

What the... stop messing with me! Where am I? Am I dead?

-You are once again running from yourself. Just like always.... Taehyung.

Stop it.

-Taehyung.

I told you to leave me alone.

-Taehyung.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

I breathed heavily as I realized that I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar room. Jungkook looking down on me with a surprised expression. "Calm down...I just wanted to check if you are dead or something...", he mumbled.

I looked around and saw that we were in a big room. More like an assembly hall with many stairs and a big stage in the center. I was leaned against the stage. "Where are we?", I asked him.

"I have no clue. I tried to find an escape but everything is locked. This whole room is isolated...not even a single window. Just a huge ass door that is locked.", he explained leaning onto the stage next to me while I was trying to stand up.

"Do you really think this is still a joke?", I asked. He sighed loudly. "I don't know. I really don't. But for some odd reason I am not scared at all..."

Now that he is mentioning it... I feel very chill even though we're in this situation.

"Okay maybe we shouldn't be this calm. We should try to get out of here.", Jungkook spoke up. I noded and was about to take my cell phone out when I realized that it was taken. "Shit...my phone.", I mumbled. "Yes...mine is gone too...", Jungkook said.

What is seriously going on...?

"Okay...honestly. I start to feel a bit frightened.", I admitted and Jungkook noded. I was just about to look around when the voice appeared once again.

"You like this place?"

"Okay...I don't know what you want but please just let us out.", Jungkook yelled.

"I am afraid I can't do that... unfortunately you have to stay here until you win this game."

"Where are we?"

"In the house of cards. You guys... this place is full of secrets but before I can let you out we have to play a little... mini game."

"I swear to god...will that get us out of here?!", I asked.

Suddenly the old tv in the corner of the room turned on and flicker occured on the screen. Both of us rushed to the tv and it finally started to show something.

It was....

Jungkook's POV

....Hana?

Hana was bound on a chair with a blindfold covering her eyes. A man with a mask holding out a gun right at the back of her head.

"Who is that?!", Taehyung asked the man.

"Hm...well that man is a friend of mine. And that girl? Jungkook...why aren't you saying anything. She can hear us..."

Oh my gosh...

"Jungkook? Are you there?! Jungkook, please get me out of this place! Please I am in pain!", she begged as I saw how the tears streamed from under the blindfold. Taehyung gave me a shocked look.

Okay...keep calm.

"Hana? You have to trust me now, okay? I will get you out of there."

Who was I kidding...I can't do anything!

"Jungkook...I trust you more than myself. After hearing your voice...I don't feel afraid anymore."

"Okay Jungkook...now it's all in your hands. You can save this little sweetheart."

"What do you want me to do?!", I yelled.

"Simply answer my question. But if you don't tell me the truth... this bullet will be through her brain in no time."

Sick psycho.

"Okay, okay! Just please let her go after this!"

"So Jungkook, tell me. Do you still have feelings for Taehyung?"

What....I...never...

Taehyung looked at me. His stare intense.

"I give you ten seconds. Oh by the way... your girl still hears us..."

No...no...

"One."

I have to do something.

"Two."

Why is all of this happening?

"Three."

I don't know the answer...do I?

"Four."

"Jungkook.", Hana spoke up.

"Five."

"I want you to know..."

"Six."

"No matter what happens now..."

"Seven."

"...I will always love you."

"Eight."

Hana....

"Nine."

"No I don't! I never loved Taehyung!"

I closed my eyes while yelling.

BANG

No....

"HANA!", I screamed as the screen now showed my dead wife hanging loosely on the chair, a hole in her forehead...blood dripping over her face. Slowly covering every part of it up with red color.

"HANA!", I screamed once again. Landing on my knees while tears streamed down my eyes.

Hana...I am so sorry. I am so damn sorry.

Taehyung was still immensed on the screen.

"My...my...why are you crying now? Jungkook...you never loved her anyways...right?"

"You are a sick bastard! You are gonna rot in hell for this!", I screamed.

"But Jungkook...I told you the rules. You lied to me. So you lost the mini game... and got the penalty. That's how games work."

No...I don't want to... this is all a lie! I don't even love Taehyung..
...why did you do this to an innocent girl?!

"Please stop being so sad... the game has just started. You need more motivation to keep on playing."

"I don't want to play your shitty game! I don't know who you are or why you know us...but I hope you fucking choke!", I cried.

"Don't say that.... that makes me really sad. Whatever, I'll give you a bit time to recover. Maybe you could use it wisely and talk to your friend about it. Just a little advice..."

"I don't need you or your advice!"

After the voice stopped and the TV turned off again, there was a silence. Only my sobs could be heard. "Jungkook...was that your girlfriend?", Taehyung asked me.

Fucking asshole...

"Stop acting like you give a damn...", I answered. He looked down. "Whoever she was... she must have meant a lot to you...",he said in a quiet voice. I wished off the tears with my sleeves. "What is your point? Trying to make me more sad? She cared more for me than you ever did! Does that answer your dumb questions?", I yelled at him.

I hate myself...

"I understand that you must be... very devasted. But don't blame yourself. This guy just killed her without any reason. You weren't even lying...right?", he asked.

Was I...?

"Of course I didn't lie. I would never like someone as arrogant and self centered as you."

Hana...did you really die because of me?

I already miss you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 71 19
This Is Book 2... Please check out book 1 first, if you haven't already... Maybe it was because we had too much happiness, maybe it was because we sh...
489 52 36
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
316 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...
16.8K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...