Life with Loki

By YoungWriter87

After many years Loki, has finally made a change for the better. And he chose to change with you by his side... More

Chapter 1 ~ Beginning
Chapter 2 ~ The Question
Chapter 3 ~ Proposal
Chapter 4 ~ I Love You
Chapter 5 ~ Unexpected
Chapter 6 ~ 10 Years
Chapter 7 ~ More Than You Know
Chapter 8 ~ A Mistake
Chapter 9 ~ Hard Times
Chapter 10 ~ Want To Love
Chapter 11 ~ A Chance
Chapter 13 ~ Talk About It
Chapter 14 ~ Truth & A Lie
Chapter 15 ~ Secret Revealed
Chapter 16 ~ Making Up
Chapter 17 ~ Confusion
A/N:
Chapter 19 ~ I told her
Chapter 20~ Finding out
Chapter 21- Hideous secret
Chapter 22~ The best gift
Chapter 23-Should have listened
Chapter 24- Thank You
A/n
Chapter 25~Heimdall
Chapter 26~To Paradise
Chapter 27~Sassy Loki
Chapter 28 ~ Goodbye
Chapter 29 ~ Hope
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 ~ The Interview
Chapter 32- Out in Public

Chapter 12 ~ Whenever You Are

1K 36 15
By YoungWriter87

A/N: Hallo! So I've had a bit of trouble with writing this chapter. IDK why but it was kinda hard figuring out how this chapter should go. So, apologies if it's a bit weird. Also, I was thinking of finishing this story in the next few chapters and wanted your opinion. Please let me know what you think! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter.

P.S. In this story (k/h) means kind of hair. For example, if your hair is curly than that is your (k/h)

Life with Loki-

Chapter 12 ~ Whenever You Are:

~~~~~Loki POV~~~~~

<9:30 P.M.>

My darling should be getting out of work soon. I can't wait to work things out with her. I take one last look in the mirror. 'Looking good'  I think 'As usual. I can't believe my daft brother was right. I hope he doesn't expect a thank you from me. He will be waiting for a long time.'  There is a knock at the door. I open it to see my brother.

"Uh, Loki. I think you should let Mr. Stark out now. He isn't really talking anymore, just shivering." He says worry and amusement mixed in his voice.

"Alright, I guess." I say and walk to the freezer "Still in on our deal?" I ask Stark. He quickly looks up at me and nods his head vigorously.

"Y-yeah sure! What e-ever y-you say R-Rudo- I mean L-loki!" He says.

I smirk as I open the door and drag him out. I set him on a sofa near the fire place. "There, that ought to have taught you a lesson. I look forward to breakfast at my bedside in the morning." I turn and walk back into my room to wait for my darlings call.

<10:45 P.M.>

I start to pace my room as I wait for my love to call me. She should have called by now. Juxe is only supposed to be in operation until 9:30. 'What if she got hurt? Or what if that fool, Nathan, is flirting with her.' I get slightly mad at that thought and my impatiens rises dramatically.'Perhaps I should check on her.'  I walk out of my room and run into the black spider in the hallway.

"Ow, watch it. Oh, Loki your still here? (Y/n) hasn't called you yet?" She asks.

"No she hasn't." I reply quickly and try to walk away.

"Wait then were are you going?" She asks as she stops me.

"To check on her." I say as if it was obvious were I was going. "She usually gets out of work at 9:30. It's been more than an hour already. I am going to make sure nothing happened to her." I try to walk away again. She stops me again.

"Hold on Loki. Look, if she hasn't called you, it's probably because she just isn't ready to talk yet."

"But what if she-"

"(Y/n) is a big girl. She can take care of herself." She says. I simply give her an impatient glare. I know very well my love can take care of herself. But that was the only excuse I had to see her before she called me without looking clingy. 'Dam spider, just mind your own business'  is what I feel like telling her. "Look Loki, I know you want to see her but if she isn't ready you shouldn't try and force it on her. Don't smother her. Just...giver some time. She'll come around when she is ready."

"Fine." I turn around and walk back into my room.

<12P.M.>

She still hasn't called me. 'Maybe I was wrong when I read her mind earlier.'  I think 'Maybe....Maybe she isn't ready to fix things.'  I sigh and throw myself back onto my bed. I raise my hand above my face and study the ring on my finger. 'I don't want to loose you but...it feels as if you want to give up on us.'  I take off the ring and put it on the stand next to my bed before I sleep a restless sleep.

~~~~Morning~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

You wake up and immediately wish you hadn't. It's morning and that means you have to talk to Loki and come up with some lame excuse as to why you didn't call him last night. You still don't want to tell him about your memories. You weren't even sure if what you saw last night was a memory or just a nightmare. And although you wanted to get your memories back, you hoped what you saw last night it was just a nightmare. You received a text message from Nat.

-----Text----

'Hey there! I hope you slept well. I wanted to make sure you were okay. Loki was worried about you last night. Anyhow, Loki and Tony made a deal, and now Tony has to make everyone breakfast for the next week. You would think a billionaire inventor should know how to work a stove but nope. You should see him, it's priceless! I'm gonna head out after and get my nails done, wanna come with? I'll swing by and pick you up.'

-----End Text----

You replied 'Sure thing.' and got up to get dressed. You didn't really like getting your nails done but if it meant staying away from Loki longer, than you were all for it. You pondered whether or not you should shower before leaving but decided not to. 'I showered yesterday, I should be fine.'  you thought. You decided to throw on an old, tattered, maroon colored T-shirt that says 'If your hotter than me, then that means I'm cooler than you' in bold black letters, some ripped up jeans, and put on some old black boots. Then, you parted your (k/h) hair nicely to the side. You went into the bathroom and brushed your teeth, washed your face, ect. After about 40 minutes you heard a honk outside. You grabbed your bag and quickly walked out the door.

"Hey there!" Nat smiled "I like your shirt."

"Thanks," you laughed as you sat in the passenger side.

"How are you?" she asked as she started driving

"I've been fine." you replied hoping she would fall for your falsely light voice.

"Uhu," She didn't buy it. "So you and Loki worked everything out last night then?"

"Fine. You got me. I'm not fine. Well, not completely fine anyhow. Now that we got that out of the way, did you know someone asked me out last night? I mean, how crazy is-"

"Don't try to change the subject Squishy, that's not gonna work with-wait did you say someone asked you out?"

"Yeah, I did!" You said eager to change the subject. You knew Nat wouldn't be able to resist talking about this new subject.

"Who?????"

"My boss, Nathan."

"The cute blonde? Awww! What did you say?"

"I said no of course."

"Oh right. How did he react to you being married?"

"He was actually really shocked."

"Poor guy, see I knew he liked you!"

"It's funny cause Loki said he didn't like Nathan because he was flirting with me...." You trailed off, hoping Nat wouldn't remember about the whole Loki thing.

"Hey! You're not gonna change the subject so easily, Squishy."

You sighed "Can you stop calling me Squishy please?"

"Not while you keep avoiding your problems, no." Nat laughed.

"Alright, alright. I'll talk." you said "But can it wait 'till we are at the nail salon? That way I can relax wile telling you my stress."

"Sure."

You reached the Nail Salon in a few minutes and Nat insisted that you both get 'mani petties.' You told her everything, including the memory, and asked her what she thinks you should do.

"Well, why don't you talk to Loki about these memories?"

"Well, it might not even be a memory, it could just be a nightmare. And....we should really just focus on the first problem that we had."

Nat knew there was more to why you didn't want to tell Loki but she decided not to push it. "Well, how are you gonna find out if it really was just a nightmare?"

"I don't know," You sighed "Why does life have to be so confusing?"

Nat chuckled and thought about how to solve your problem. "Oh," she said "Heimdal is supposed to visit earth today. Maybe you could ask him to cast a spell or something to find out if it is a memory or not."

"That sounds like a good idea.....kinda....."

"What do you mean by 'kinda'? " she asked

"I just...if it really did happen then Heimdal will get really angry and over protective. Plus, I don't want to bring him into this whole drama."

"Well, other than bringing Heimdal into this I don't see another way to solve this. Unless..." Nat paused.

"Unless what?" you asked

"Well, I don't know, I mean, it's just a thought but....you could try talking to your husband about it. You know, like normal people?" Nat said a bit sarcastically.

"Ha-ha," you said mockingly "I guess I'll have to ask Heimdal."

For the next twenty minutes you and Nat talked about lighter things such as new movies. After the girl was done painting your toe nails you realized you made a poor choice of shoes.

"Why did you wear boots if you were gonna come get your nails painted?" Nat asked in disbelief

"I came to get my finger nails painted. Your  the one who talked me into doing my toes too." You said. Both of you busted out laughing.

"I give you new sandals," the girl who painted your nails offered, her Chinese accent was heavy "Only ten dollar more,"

"No thanks," you said politely as Nat chuckled quietly behind you. You walked out of the Nail saloon bare foot. ' Thank God the mall is across the street'  you thought.

~~~~~Later That Evening~~~~~

You and Nat parked outside of the tower and got off.

"You ready for this?" Nat asked

"As I'll ever be." You walked in the tower and into the elevator. When the elevator door opened, you saw Tony, Steve, and Thor in the room...You also saw a giggling girl in Loki's arms. Everyone was laughing until they noticed you and Nat standing in the elevator.  You froze. Nat put a supportive hand on your shoulder and walked with you inside. Loki tossed the still giggling girl onto Thor and cleared his throat.

"Darling," he said "Are you okay? You didn't call last night."

"I'm fine." you said flatly. "I just, had a long day at work and got home super late. I was too tired to talk."

"Are you ready to now? If you want we could just-"

"No." You said. Loki was silent. It was then that you realized that everyone else was also silent and were watching you and Loki.

"Hey, did you guys know there was a new hot tub installed in the pool area?" Nat said, obviously trying to lead the rest away from you and Loki.

"Oh really?" Thor said acting overly interested "I would totally love to see that. Wouldn't you Stark?"

"What are you guys talking about? There isn't-" Tony was cut off as Thor elbowed him in the side "I mean yeah, lets go."

Thor dragged the giggling girl out of the room by her hand. Tony, Steve, and Nat followed behind them, leaving you and Loki alone. It was you who spoke first.

"I just came to see Heimdal when he arrived. I've been wanting to talk to him." You said.

"(y/n) that girl-what you saw-it was nothing I just-"

"Forget it, Loki. It's not like we have been acting like a real couple anyway."

"(Y/n)...let me explain"

"I said forget it Loki." You walked away from him and towards the door. You were about to leave when you turned to face him again "Look, we can talk later if you want. I just...really need to talk to Heimdal first. If you could just wait till then that would be great."

"Whenever you're ready, love, I will be too."

You sighed "Besides, I don't really think we have the privacy we need here," You said as you opened the door to see Steve, Tony, Thor and Nat all pressed up together in the doorway. Everyone quickly straightened up as soon as the door was open. Tony was acting as if he were checking Nats wrist watch and Thor pretended to be showing Steve something about his new hammer.

"Yeah that kink is all fixed. You should really keep better care of that thing." Tony said to Nat and walked away.

"And that is how this handle was made." Thor said to Steve.

"Oh hey there, Lady (y/n)! We were just out here, doing....stuff. Don't worry, we weren't listening to you and my brother."

Nat put her face in her palm as Steve nodded in agreement with what Thor said.  You laughed and walked with Nat to her bedroom.

~~~~~Loki's POV~~~~~

"Stark! What in Odins name did you give her?" I laughed as Thor's new lady friend shakily stood up on the small table.

"You said it would relax her! Not....This!" Thor laughed as she started to dance to imaginary music.

"It would have relaxed her if she had the stomach for it! How was I supposed to know she's never drank?" Stark replied. I could tell it was taking all his might not to record this to use it against her later.

"Maybe you should have asked," Steve laughed as the girl started to sing 'Barbie Girl' by Aqua

"I'M A BARBIE GIRL! IN A BARBIE WOORLD! MADE OF PLASTIC, IT'S FANTASTIC!" She sang way off key. 'Midgaurdians made some weird music.'  She was in mid dance when Thor tried to get her off of the mini table. Instead she fell off in the opposite direction. I caught her when she started to giggle uncontrollably, much like my darling does when I make her nervous. Just then, the elevator beeped, signaling someones arrival. I turn to see my darling and her friend walking in. I notice my darling looking at the girl in my arms. 'SHIT'   I think as I throw her to my brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.3K 43
Loki x Reader You live with the avengers. One day Thor will take you all to the Asgard. There you'll meet someone who changes your life. But soon aft...
80.7K 2.7K 34
Y/N lived a relatively normal and seemingly near perfect life. Since she was 10, she worked alongside her father at his cafe, 'Esta Cafe.' Now she w...
284K 9.7K 18
Everyone has a soulmate in the world, and each of us is bound to his or her own from the beginning. But what happens when yours is part of another un...
1.6K 57 16
you are part of the avengers,the team want you to make loki falling for you to get his trust so we can know what is he planing next after the attac...