Running Into The Gangster

By friesbeforeguys101

Some call me bad luck. Some call me unlucky. Some call me their worst nightmare. Most fear me. Most scream w... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY- SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY- NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE

SIXTY-FOUR

26K 686 140
By friesbeforeguys101

I want this chapter to begin.

~Ever~

Warm hands were touching my temple but I didn't want to open my eyes just yet. I heard some murmurs but I was too tired to focus on what they were saying. But I felt myself laying down on a bed with something wrapped around my head too.

"I would need her to be awake to tell me what she feels and all, but I'm pretty sure she has a minor concussion."

"I don't want to wake her, I think this is longest she ever got sleep. She would always jump up and all and barely get sleep. I need to feed her too, she barely eats either. I'm afraid that she'll become sick-"

"Boss, I can always put her on some-"

"No, I want her to knows she can get back on her feet and do things on her own again, than having everyone babying her and give her shit when she can clearly do it on her own. She didn't lose any fûckin limbs or fingers. She's fine and she knows she's fine. I just need to help her every step on the way."

The hands left my head and I felt like this was on repeat. I've been on a fûckin bed all the time, people telling Vincenzo what is wrong with me, Vincenzo then tries to explain to me about it, but I've already heard since I woke up midway when they were talking. I want to leave, do this another way.

I opened my eyes and stared at them as they kept ranting about how I need to be strong but as well be cautious. "I don't need you to tell em what's wrong with me anymore, I know what's wrong with me. You're not in my body so you can't know what hurts and what doesn't. You're making assumptions, and I'll tell you what's really wrong. My knee still hurts, my head somewhat hurts but not to the point where I want you to put a bullet through my skull to get rid of the pain-no. It's just a headache, so I assume minor concussion. I haven't been eating because I'm not hungry."

They both look at me like I was talking crazy, why? Because I was actually telling them how I felt than them telling me what I'm supposed to feel, or what they think I'm feeling.

Vincenzo walks over to me and stared down at me. He didn't say anything he just stared, I think he likes doing that, keeps you on edge you know. 

"Thank you." He said and the doctor just turned on his heels and walked out of the door, softly closing it behind himself.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "I feel like you beat these men up so badly that they have to obey you."

His lips perk up slightly as he runs his hand through my hair, "maybe I do, just beat them up for fun you know."

"I swear you do. Just for the fun of it."

"Maybe." He said as he steals a kiss from me and pulls back.

"Mhm." I said as I narrowed my eyes at him again and poked his stomach.

He smiles at me and ugh I hate myself for loving a man like him. I really hate myself for that.

******

"-And he then laughed at me! He fûckin laughed at me Ever! And you know what I did?!"

I raised an eyebrow at him, "killed him?"

"I killed him! I put my bullet straight through his fûckin ugly ass eyes." Ricardo said as he was pacing around, grabbing his hair and sometimes murmuring things to himself. I was there sitting on the couch as I heard him take this all off of his shoulders, we sometimes do this if we can't handle what's going on in our life for a bit. We'll come to each other.

He just came back from another business trip with Vincenzo. Edward stayed back, and we talked for a while, talked about how sorry I was about shooting him. He showed me the scar the bullet left him, and he was so surprised that I even hit him since I never knew how to shoot a gun and all. But other than that he said it was fine.

"I need a fûckin shot." He said annoyed. I was about to say something but he stormed out leaving me alone.

I laid back down on the couch and was about to go back to napping but I heard the door open again and I was going to say that was so fast from getting his shot but when I looked over to the door, I saw his tall lean body walking over to me.

I was about to push myself up to a sitting position but he took two big strides towards me and pushed down my shoulder till I was back laying on the couch. My heart jumped slightly and my eyes slightly became bigger. His face was blank but his eyes was telling a different story.

"Mai." He said. The way it came out of his mouth it made me want to melt under his touch. I laid there quiet because I was afraid if I said something wrong or even say something he's going to lose that look in his eyes that I starting to love.

He slowly moved his hand from shoulder and watch if I was going to sit back up so he can push me back down but I was glued on the couch. I didn't want to move either way.

My breathing was short and somewhat fast, but not fats to where I was panting. He stepped forward and slowly climbed on top of me. He didn't let me talk, he placed his lips on mine and claimed my mouth. He didn't let me try to have my fun, he was doing all the work as my lips were being abused. One hand gripped my waist and pushed down so I was fully pinned on the couch. I didn't know what was really going on but I didn't care because the feeling was amazing.

His hand went under my shirt and his hand was somewhat cold so it made me gasp in his mouth and jump slightly and that only made him kiss me harder.

His mouth was so good at playing games and I knew from experience but I still loved it. His lips moved away from mine and he started to kiss my cheek till he made his way to my ear.

His breath fanned my ear and I squirmed around. "I've been thinking all day Mai." He whispered huskily.

"Hm." My hands came up and tangled themselves in his hair. He kissed my ear and I couldn't help but gasp at him.

"My men even told me these thoughts." He continued. His teeth grazed my ear and the feeling was amazing.

"What are these thoughts." I said as his hand tightened around my hip.

"When I die, which would be a long time Mai, so you're stuck with me for a long time." He said as I felt him smile on my ear. "I need someone to take care of my men, which Edward and Ricardo will die too." My heart was racing not because of what he's saying, it was because his hand was going lower and lower to my pants.

"So I was thinking, who's going to take care of all of my hard work. All my years building this, who?" His hand played with beginning of my pants and I was having a hard time to stay focus.

"Then I remember I have you."

Oh god.

******

Okay. Okay.

Story time right.

I've been away for awhile not because I wanted to, I needed to. I need to collect myself and figure things out. And it's been rough. Like really rough. I felt so bad having you all waiting and I just wanted to go behind the computer and type but I just couldn't. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon..
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
491K 13.6K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
350K 5.5K 45
BOOK #1 "What are you going to do? You can't kill me. I am the most skilled person in this mafia hands down. Hell.. I even beat you! 'The big, bad ma...
Hard to Love By Y.KAPS

General Fiction

303 0 24
Arnold is a feared mafia yet a notorious man with a temper but discipline and dignity. Jane is a middle-class and strong headed girl with lots of dre...