papi drake ; aubrey g

Von guccilily

aubrey drake graham fanfiction a girl named marilyn sky graham, is 15, and is the daughter of drake. dominica... Mehr

uno. | papi drake.
dos. | papi drake.
tres. | papi drake.
cuatro. | papi drake.
cinco. | papi drake
seis. | papi drake
siete. | papi drake
ocho. | papi drake
nueve. | papi drake
diez. | papi drake
once. | papi drake
doce. | papi drake
trece. | papi drake
catorce. | papi drake
quince. | papi drake
dieciséis. | papi drake
diecisiete. | papi drake

dieciocho. | papi drake

199 1 1
Von guccilily

mari pov ;;

(back in miami)

my music blared through my ears, i sang along quietly and felt two arms wrap around my waist.
jay sat his head in the crook of my neck, bending his knees due to my shortness. i took off my headphones and turned around to face him. "hey babe," i smiled. "hi love."

"damnnn, your hair is like the same length as it used to be." i said while playing with his curls.

"i know it's been like mad long."

"facts."

"i need to go to the gym babe, i've been eating like i don't got paparazzi following me around everywhere and people looking up to me." i saiid

"bruhhh, you look fine mama . anyways me too, i needa keep my abs and all my muscles." he said back.

"let's go." i said while getting up to go change .

i went to the workout side and was trying to figure out which gymshark leggings to wear.

i decided on the pink / red ones and put on the matching sports bra. i put my hair in a high bun, not bothering to do anything else as i'm going to sweat.
i put on my air vapormax white fly knits.

i walked out seeing jay in a plain white tee, black nike basketball shorts, and all black roshes.

he turned around, his eyes glistening from the sun and said let's go.

++ (later)

we got home sweaty as hell and he followed behind me to my room. while heading to my room i texted my dad that i'm home. as i don't know where he is or what he's doing. but not that i really need to but whatever.

i opened my room door & went to my bathroom .
i stripped from my clothes and turned the shower on. i sat on the toilet and jason walked in.

"damnnn babe, jus gonna walk in on me?" i laughed.
i flushed and got up. we're gonna take a shower ?"

"we're ?" i asked . "nothing i've never seen before."

i nodded as he was right . i took off my sports bra and my vs pink thong and he took off everything as well. the water was now just the way i like it and we walked in. (it's a glass shower)

he ran the shampoo through my hair, washed it out . put my deep conditioning mask in and put them in twist. i washed my body as he did the same and i walked out to dry myself as did he.

we did everything we needed to and i finally put one of my vs pink bra on and the velvet thong on. i went to my closet and picked out a fit

with my yellow checkered slip on vans .

i went to my jewelry and put on my gold bamboo hoops, 3 of my gold chains and my diamond ring my dad got me for my 14th birthday.

jason went home after getting dressed and i checked my phone for any messages.

rakim🥂: wassup lil drake.

(pnb rock ; his real name is rakim)

me : wassup rara 😬

rakim🥂: i miss yo lil ass, bossing you round' n shii🤷🏽‍♂️.

me : facts big broo, it's been a min.

rakim🥂: call me fa plans b

i called him and he said he'll come over and we can finish everything . rakim been a big brother to me for so long swear he's like blood .

i heard a knock at the door, made sure it was pnb and opened the door.

"ayyy, wassuppp lilll ma."

"raraaaa," i hugged him tight and eventually let go.

"so what's new ?" i asked .

"well you already know, been making hella songs, jus been trynna stay on my game. how bout you tho? heard you gotta whole mans now." he said while shaking his head .

"i mean good i guess. i been feelin like sick lately you know ? kinda jus been pushing it aside though."

"woah woah woah, what you mean sick?"

"like throw up sick, why? it's prolly jus a stomach bug. " i said

"nigga, you been havin anything?" he asked.

"what you mean?"

"like sex.."

"wtfff this has nothing to do with me being sick." i said annoyed.

"marilyn sky graham," he started.

"fine, yes i have. don't tell dad." i whined.

"sky you can b pregnant bro."

"what not even," i said in denial

"when was the last time you had your period then?"

"like 4..woah WHAT?! 4 months ago." i said lowly with my head down.

"MARILYN!"

he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside to his car. he opened the door for me and led me in.

++

we got home, i ran up stairs to my bathroom and ripped the box open. i took one out and peed on it.
i anxiously waited for 25 minutes and i looked down at the test.

(+)
(||)

w h a t .

"RAKIM," i screamed while tears brimming down from my eyes.

i heard a whole bunch of "fucks & shits"

he bust through the bathroom door and said what's wrong . i looked at the test and cried, "look" i said while handing it to him.

"what the.. marilyn ! i really don't know what to say. you already know i'm always here for you, i'll give you stacks and stacks just for the lil one. but damn b you're not even 16."

"i know i know. but i'm responsible for my actions, i'm not gonna give it away." i managed to choke out.

he went down to the floor to my level and hugged me tightly .

"MARILYN ARE YOU HOME." i heard papi say as he came in.
but i couldn't move, i remained in shock and held rakim tightly.

next thing you know my dad bust into the bathroom as well and his eyes skim the floor and then me. "marilyn.." he whispers

i break from the hug and look up at my dad.

"does jason know?"

i shook my head no and he held out a hand for me to get up. rakim got up by himself and stood there reassuring me.

"how bout we go to the doc and get a actual test & ultra sound ?" rakim said .

i heard my dad say you right. they got out the bathroom / my room and i changed out of my tear soaked clothes. i looked in the mirror and now noticed my belly . i thought i was just gaining weight, why else would i b working out like ode .

i changed into a loose yellow t-shirt, leggings and my yellow checkered vans.

me, my dad and rakim all got in the car. i immediately got nervous and started fiddling with my fingers . my mind wandering every where.

we finally arrived and i got extra nervous.
all three of us walked in and it was a first come first serve type place so we immediately got into a room.
"hi, i'm dr.dejesus." she said while coming in.
i waved shyly and my dad and ra sat down in the chairs. "if you could pull your shirt up for me please ?" i lifted it and she put on the very cold gel on my tummy and put the thing thing on my abdomen. you immediately heard the heartbeat and my dad smiled as did ra.

"you want to know the gender?"

i looked at dad and rakim, they both nodded they're head fast.

"yes please." i said with a small fake smile.

"it's a boy, i'm going to prescribe you prenatal pills to keep your baby healthy." she said while writing it down .

after a little bit we left and my mind dropped . shit.
i have to tell jason.

i asked pnb to hand me my phone and i texted jay.
"we needa talk, unless you want me to say it here ."
he was saying to say it here. so i told him, "remember that one time when we uk.. n you did it raw without a condom ? well uh i just found out i'm 4 months pregnant, and it's a boy."

he responded with a "shit, damn ma . ya tu sabes i'll be there for our family. i love you so much babe."

i smiled and put my phone down.

i really really want chocolate. or is it my pregnant ass wanting chocolate. i looked out the window and started crying, "i want chocolate." i whineddd . "ma we gon get you some of everything. your favorites chocolates, slim jims, alotta bread to make toast w butter, grape juice and lastly cranberry juice."

i stopped and started crying again. thanks guys i love you so much .

they started laughing and i slapped pnb ona chest, "shut the fuck up you sherm"

"awww i love you too lil one." he smiled .

+

WOAH MAJOR PLOT IDEK
I KNOW I KNOW THIS BOOK IS HORRIBLE I'M SORRY I JUS WING THE CHAPTERS 😭🤦🏽‍♂️

- LILYYYYY

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

205K 7K 82
I smiles and stands up. "Thank You so much Mr. Graham." He shake my hands. "I'm very glad you'll be joining our team Ms. Veloy. We have a big project...
20.4K 583 26
Nicki lives alone with her teenage daughter, Lacinda Grahmn. But when Drake comes back to be there with her and their daughter, can he win over the...
298K 13.8K 67
Money. Fame. Cars. Houses. Aubrey Graham aka Drake. What do they all have in common? These are all what A$AP Rocky got when he became famous. But th...
71.7K 884 38
24 Crystal Westbrook's is married to the one and only Drake Graham. They have 2 daughters that they both love dearly. The only problem is Drake like...